NATION

PASSWORD

How do you set the founder for your nation?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
New Scythor
Civilian

Founded: Oct 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

How do you set the founder for your nation?

Postby New Scythor » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:16 pm

This is, without a doubt, a ridiculously stupid question. Nevertheless, we're all n00bs once. Anyway, I have been looking at other nations and I noticed that they all had founders. Whale-Loving John, King Somebody, etc. How do I get myself one of those?

Enn
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Enn » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm guessing you mean region, rather than nation.

The way to become a founder is to, well, found a region. This can be done by:
1) Go to your region page.
2) Click the link (under the World Factbook Entry) saying 'Move to a new region!'
3) Click the link marked 'Create a New Region'

Hope this helps.

Edit: Reading back over what you said, I'm not sure if that's what you were asking. Did you mean how you get a national Leader? If that's the case, you need to wait until you get a specific Issue (for which I think you need to get a population of about 750 million, if memory serves me correctly).
Last edited by Enn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know what gay science is.
Reploid Productions wrote:The World Assembly as a whole terrifies me!
Pythagosaurus wrote:You are seriously deluded about the technical competence of the average human.

Spartzerina
Envoy

Founded: May 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartzerina » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Founders... I suppose you mean nation leaders. You have to wait until you receive the appropriate issues. The leader issue is only valid for nations with a population of 750 million, so you'll have to play for about 4 and a half months more.
The Council of Narnia - Our Forums
CoN Vice Chancellor
FRA Vice Chancellor
A male of the species Homo sapiens

Return to Technical