NATION

PASSWORD

[CANCELLED] Liberate Anarchy

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
YoriZ
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

[CANCELLED] Liberate Anarchy

Postby YoriZ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:25 am

Due to the recent liberation of Anarchy, this draft is cancelled.
CANCELLED DRAFT

The Security Council,

NOTING the occupation of Anarchy by forces of Lone Wolves United and associated raiders,

RECOGNIZING previous attempts to remove the region of these invaders,

NOTING that the former delegate of Anarchy, Seeya, believes in the region being open and therefore refuses to administrate a ban list,

DISGUSTED by the raiders taking advantage of the beliefs of Seeya to impose their might on Anarchy,

RECOGNIZING the mass ejections that have occured so far,

COGNIZANT of comments made by participants from The Greater German Reich, which state that they would stay in the region until a password is placed on the region,

BELIEVING that all regions are guaranteed certain rights, including freedom to believe whatever they choose, and freedom of movement,

HEREBY LIBERATES Anarchy to (lift the password and) ensure freedom of movement for this region.

This is a draft for a possible liberation resolution for Anarchy written by Mahaj based on the following:

APPROPRIATENESS OF THE LIBERATE ANARCHY RESOLUTION

Due to a series of events, the liberate anarchy resolution is approriate:
  • 32 days ago, native WA-nations of Anarchy were warned by Sichuan Pepper in the name of TITO for an invasion prepared by Marxist Rebel. Native nations where suggested not to endorse Marxist Rebel;
  • 27 days ago, TITO replaced Seeya for Anime Daisuki as WA-Delegate in Anarchy (in consulation with Seeya) to secure the region;
  • 20 days ago, TITO replaced Anime Daisuki for Malaysia Kini as WA-Delegate in Anarchy;
  • 18 days ago, TITO handed over the WA-Delegate seat back to Seeya;
  • Noting that Seeya is elected as WA-Delegate because of the fact that most nations in Anarchy do prefer an anarcho-syndicalist nation above an anarcho-capitalist nation as WA-Delegate. Noting that Seeya is a WA-nation only because of that reason. Noting that Seeya wishes not to eject nor ban any nation from Anarchy because of the open minded bias of the region;
  • 10 days ago, Marxist Rebel replaced Seeya as WA-delegate, proclaming the invasion of Anarchy to be the work of Lone Wolves United and revealing its true identity as puppet-nation of Evil Wolf;
  • 5 days ago, Marxist Rebel ordered the closure of all existing embassies of Anarchy;
  • Noting that up till today, Marxist Rebel ejected and banned 148 nations from the region including a dozen of native nations.

Due to a series of threaths, the liberate anarchy resolution is urgent:
  • 6 days ago, The Great German Homeland lodged a message at the RMB stating: 'I have been instructed by my superiors in the GGR to remain here and support the raider delegate until a password is imposed.';
  • 2 days ago, GGH Nazi Puppet lodged a message at the RMB stating: 'I have been ordered to remain here until the raider delegate has enough influence to set a password, but with this many raiders that will take a LONG time.';
  • Noting that Anarchy was invaded by Lone Wolves United, one of the most notorious invader regions in the world and that there is an immanent threath that Anarchy will potentially be password protected, destroyed and refounded as a trophy;
  • Noting that the native nations of Anarchy are not interested in being a battleground between invaders/defenders.

Due to the nature of Anarchy, an extension of the operative clauses is needed:
  • Noting the fact that Anarchyis adhering anarchist principles, the WA-Delegate is only needed because the WA implements it on regions;
  • Noting the fact that Anarchy is founderless and remains vulnurable for occuring events of the same nature;
  • Noting the fact that Anarchy is open to all nations and the former WA-Delegate [nation=Seeya] doesn't want to administer a ban list;
  • Noting that most native nations of Anarchyshare the above.

OPERATIVE CLAUSES OF THE LIBERATE ANARCHY RESOLUTION
  • This resolution liberates Anarchy;
  • This resolution forbids any future attemts to password Anarchy.
Last edited by YoriZ on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Ⓐrtists, not Ⓐrmies! >>>>>>> Join Anarchy

Mahaj
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:16 am

I can maybe help codify this into a proper draft later today.
Aal Izz Well: UDL
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<@Eluvatar> Why is SkyDip such a purist raiderist
<+frattastan> Because his region was never raided.
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

Anime Daisuki
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 21, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Anime Daisuki » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:28 am

I have an issue with one line, which I have reflected to Yoriz.

Aside from that, I have no issue with it. But understand that since the region is *not passworded* as of yet, this can only be seen as a pre-emptive resolution.

YoriZ
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

[DRAFT] Liberate Anarchy

Postby YoriZ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 am

Mahaj wrote:I can maybe help codify this into a proper draft later today.
That would be great!

Diol
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Diol » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:59 am

And defenders show their many failings, when failing to show any recognisable strength, organisation and usefullness.

Someone who has to resort to liberation proposals, which go against the propper way of the invader/defender game, does not deserve the control of there region.

Anarchy did not refound. It gambled. It lost. Don't go crying to the world assembly when you meet the consequences of your loss.
the silver isles
An up and comming rp region with an active community!
I rp as the united vakali empire in all techs
Proud slaver state. All arguments accepted and answered.
Note: I am blind. Expect terrible grammar, as it is hard to skim posts with screen reader.

YoriZ
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby YoriZ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:18 am

Diol wrote:And defenders show their many failings, when failing to show any recognisable strength, organisation and usefullness.

Someone who has to resort to liberation proposals, which go against the propper way of the invader/defender game, does not deserve the control of there region.

Anarchy did not refound. It gambled. It lost. Don't go crying to the world assembly when you meet the consequences of your loss.

Anarchy is a peacefull region, not involved in the so called invader/defender game. The resolution is not written to gain control of Anarchy, but to liberate it from occupation.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:29 am

The resolution text that you've submitted contains multiple illegalities:
A resolution to liberate Anarchy from occupation by Lone Wolves United and to prevent the potential destruction of the region.

The draft thread and the prospective debate thread are available here:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=148487

You need an operative clause such as "Hereby liberates Anarchy" at the end of the proposal, which should be preceded by arguments setting out why this should be done. You also can't link to threads in proposals (or refer to 'threads' - as that violates Rule 4).

I suggest you submit a Getting Help Request asking for it to be removed, so that you can work on drafting a proper proposal before submitting it.

This thread may help you.
Last edited by Sedgistan on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

YoriZ
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby YoriZ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 am

I'm sorry, didn't take enough time. Can I edit the proposal? It is attracking approvals allready. I don't have time left today, I have to take action tomorrow.
Last edited by YoriZ on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:42 am

You can't edit submitted proposals.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:20 am

This bill wasn't given adequate time to be discussed nor refined. Also, the author campaigned in No WA Campaigning regions....LWU will be out of there before a liberation can be approved and voted for anyway.
Last edited by Skyrim Diplomacy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mahaj
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:05 am

Perhaps something like the following?

The Security Council,

NOTING the occupation of Anarchy by forces of Lone Wolves United and associated raiders,

NOTING that the former delegate of Anarchy, Seeya, believes in the region being open and therefore refuses to administrate a ban list,

DISGUSTED by the raiders taking advantage of the beliefs of Seeya to impose their might on Anarchy,

COGNIZANT of comments made by participants from The Greater German Reich, which state that they would stay in the region until a password is placed on the region,

BELIEVING that all regions are guaranteed certain rights, including freedom to believe whatever they choose, and freedom of movement,

HEREBY LIBERATES Anarchy to (lift the password and) ensure freedom of movement for this region.
Last edited by Mahaj on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:36 am

Mahaj wrote:Perhaps something like the following?

The Security Council,

COGNIZANT of comments made by participants from The Greater German Reich, which state that they would stay in the region until a password is placde on the region,

Only if you include as many region/nation tags as the OP.

Unibot II
Senator

Founded: Jan 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:43 am

How'll about this, I've just taken your info and formatted it:

The Security Council,

Having considered the following annotations:

Annot.1 § On Oct. 22, 2011, a long-time "sleeper" agent of Lone Wolves United (LWU), Marxist Rebels became delegate of Anarchy using both deluded native and raider endorsements. Since becoming delegate, Marxist Rebels has received support from The Alliance of Dictators (AoD), United Dictatorships (UD), The Axis of Evil (AoE), The Greater German Reich (GGR), DEN, The Black Hawks (TBH), The Black Riders (TBR), The Phantom Knights (TPK) and more,

Annot.2 § The griefing of Anarchy has been extensive — embassies have been cancelled and 62 nations have been banned and ejected from region, at least a dozen were native members of Anarchy,

Annot.3 § Lone Wolves United has a history of region griefing, additionally the AoD, AoE, the GGR have all attempted to destroy regions in the past (see SC#11, SC#13, SC#41) . Raider groups that usually abstain from region destruction have left Anarchy,

Annot.4 § On several occasions, the prospective destruction of Anarchy has been admitted: (1) in Anarchy's World Factbook Entry ("Double thanks to all the do-nothing defenders who are making this destruction possible.") written by LWU, (2) messages on Anarchy's Regional Message Board by The Great German Homeland ("I have been instructed by my superiors in the GGR to remain here and support the raider delegate until a password is imposed,") and GGH Nazi Puppet ("I have been ordered to remain here until the raider delegate has enough influence to set a password, [...]"),

BELIEVING Anarchy is in clear and present danger of regional destruction,

FURTHER BELIEVING as a relatively active community, Anarchy should be protected from being passworded by raider forces — a password would aid in region destruction and prohibit mobility,

HEREBY LIBERATES Anarchy.

EDIT: Oops, Mahaj ninja'd me.
Last edited by Unibot II on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Vocenae wrote:Unibot, you have won NS.
General Halcones wrote:Look up to Unibot as an example.
Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Marxist Rebel
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 05, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Marxist Rebel » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:53 am

Hmmm, no, no, you have it all wrong. Clearly I should be the one submitting the Liberation Proposal since I have first hand experience of what's really going on in there. Tell you what, let me look over these three versions, correct any errors, clean them up, stable them together, add my own bits and submit it as a joint written Liberation. Trust me, you're all going to just love it!

Unibot II
Senator

Founded: Jan 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:59 am

Marxist Rebel wrote:Hmmm, no, no, you have it all wrong. Clearly I should be the one submitting the Liberation Proposal since I have first hand experience of what's really going on in there. Tell you what, let me look over these three versions, correct any errors, clean them up, stable them together, add my own bits and submit it as a joint written Liberation. Trust me, you're all going to just love it!

I think we have it covered. We'll put you on the list of concerned natives though.
Vocenae wrote:Unibot, you have won NS.
General Halcones wrote:Look up to Unibot as an example.
Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Luxembourg
Attaché

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:04 am

The Security Council,

Better to notice a spelling error now then later.

Mahaj
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 am

Luxembourg wrote:

Better to notice a spelling error now then later.

Thank you.

The Anarcho Chickenland Syndicate
Civilian

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anarcho Chickenland Syndicate » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Marxist Rebel wrote:Hmmm, no, no, you have it all wrong. Clearly I should be the one submitting the Liberation Proposal since I have first hand experience of what's really going on in there. Tell you what, let me look over these three versions, correct any errors, clean them up, stable them together, add my own bits and submit it as a joint written Liberation. Trust me, you're all going to just love it!

Troll alert :(

YoriZ
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby YoriZ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Skyrim Diplomacy wrote:This bill wasn't given adequate time to be discussed nor refined. Also, the author campaigned in No WA Campaigning regions....LWU will be out of there before a liberation can be approved and voted for anyway.

Probably you are right and maybe the proposal is to early.
I think LWU will get bored in the end.
So maybe, I let it rest and mature for a while, and when we need it, it will be here.

Thanks in advance for the help and advice. If I need to write a proposal in the future I will be able to do a proper job.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:28 pm

AGAINST

I am against any Liberation proposal.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Mahaj
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:AGAINST

Why?

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Mahaj wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:AGAINST

Why?

Cause he's dirty raider scum still, right? :lol:

Cinistra
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Cinistra » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 am

Thought that liberations removed pw's? Can't see any. This thread is wasted.
"Send forth all legions! Do not stop the attack until the city is taken! Slay them all!"
>Can I invade other people's regions?

Yes. The practice of "region crashing," where a group of nations all move to a region with the aim of seizing the WA Delegate position, is part of the game. Certain groups within NationStates are particularly adroit at this, and can attack very quickly.
>Once I've taken over a region, can I eject everyone else?

You can try. Invader Delegates tend to have very little Regional Influence, which makes ejecting long-time residents difficult. But Delegates can be as kind, generous, evil, or despotic as they wish. It's up to regional residents to elect good Delegates.

Parti Ouvrier
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Parti Ouvrier » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Pointless and strategically blunderous, despite the fact that my puppet ConDemmed was ejected and banned. Let this be a lesson to anarchists who do not believe in leaders, you'll have to get over that.

Wez Spencer
WA Ambassador to the DRPO

ooc: In real life of course, fascism is the punishment for not organising the alternative coherently.
For a voluntary Socialist democratic republic of England, Scotland, Wales and a United Socialist Democratic Federal Republic of Ireland in a United Socialist Europe.
Leave Nato - abolish trident, abolish presidential monarchies (directly elected presidents) and presidential Prime Ministers

Hesse
Envoy

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:38 pm

AGAINST.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council