NATION

PASSWORD

Your first love

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

How old were you when you first fell in love?

10 or younger
13%
11-12
12%
13-15
34%
16-19
33%
20-25
5%
26 or older
3%

Total votes : 273

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Olthar wrote:
1000 Cats wrote:No. It's a very meaningful term and has been given importance by every human culture across all chronology. It's also much more complex than your implied neurochemistry, involving a wide variety of somatic and psychological phenomena. You got the rest right, though.

Really? All human culture? I guess you didn't do so well in history class, eh? "Love" has really only existed since 18th century Europe started the Romanticism movement.

Alas, my love, you do me wrong, to cast me off discourteously!
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Suidwes-Afrika wrote:
Joneslind wrote:love is not my thing -but i had a girl i loved win i was 12 -but it never is love at that age.

True. It is never real love at that age.

I would disagree with this, personally. I felt love when I was that age, although I didn't realize it at the time (because love is, of course, only between two human beings) and so merely didn't act on it apart from always wanting to be with her to the exception of whatever else.
Your friendly neighborhood zoophile. I'm here to answer questions. Also, we have a region: Zoo!

Norstal wrote:You are a hatiater: one who radiates hate.

Meryuma wrote:No one is more of a cat person than 1000 Cats!

FST wrote:Any sexual desires which can be satiated within a healthy and consensual way should be freed from shame. Bizarre kinks and fetishes are acceptable and nothing to be ashamed of as long as they are acted out in a context where everyone consents and no one is hurt.
Factbook/Q&A | RP | Conlang | Short Story

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:34 pm

1000 Cats wrote:
Olthar wrote:Really? All human culture? I guess you didn't do so well in history class, eh? "Love" has really only existed since 18th century Europe started the Romanticism movement.

Um, really? Because there's references to it in the Tao Te Ching, Poetic Edda, Odyssey, Cree, legends of the Cree, the Amazonian Basin, the Australian Aboriginals and tribal Africa, the Old Testament, Kalevala, Vedic texts... really?

And back in ancient Greece, the term "happiness" effectively meant "serving your country." Language has changed a lot over the years. The fact of the matter is that before the Romantic Era, marriage was a strictly political arrangement, and the general populous was far too busy working every waking hour to worry about things like "love" and "romance." When you had to work dawn till dusk to feed your family, you didn't particularly have time to go on a quest to find your "soul mate." Only after industrialism made the production of goods easier and faster, freeing up people's time to focus on personal achievements, did anyone actually worry about finding that "perfect someone."
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Southern Patriots
Senator

Founded: Apr 19, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Patriots » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Youngest love was at 8, and she was a new student from India. We were inseparable, until of course we were separated when her family moved.
When I was older I had my first real (I say "real" because being older perhaps it could be said we have a better idea of romantic connections) relationship with daughter of my father's best friend. But then I moved, and being in different countries the distance complicated things. We still talk, and someday I hope to go back.

To quote a movie: love, it's a motherfucker. :lol:

Remember Rhodesia.

On Robert Mugabe:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:He was a former schoolteacher.

I do hope it wasn't in economics.

Panzerjaeger wrote:Why would Cleopatra have cornrows? She is from Egypt not the goddamn Bronx.

Ceannairceach wrote:
Archnar wrote:The Russian Revolution showed a revolution could occure in a quick bloadless and painless process (Nobody was seriously injured or killed).

I doth protest in the name of the Russian Imperial family!
(WIP)

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Olthar wrote:
1000 Cats wrote:Um, really? Because there's references to it in the Tao Te Ching, Poetic Edda, Odyssey, Cree, legends of the Cree, the Amazonian Basin, the Australian Aboriginals and tribal Africa, the Old Testament, Kalevala, Vedic texts... really?

And back in ancient Greece, the term "happiness" effectively meant "serving your country." Language has changed a lot over the years. The fact of the matter is that before the Romantic Era, marriage was a strictly political arrangement, and the general populous was far too busy working every waking hour to worry about things like "love" and "romance." When you had to work dawn till dusk to feed your family, you didn't particularly have time to go on a quest to find your "soul mate." Only after industrialism made the production of goods easier and faster, freeing up people's time to focus on personal achievements, did anyone actually worry about finding that "perfect someone."

No, you're thinking "virtue". Happiness meant just the same as it does now. :roll: Not to mention that Greece was hardly a country.

And you have things completely crossed: prior to the Industrial Revolution, free time was relatively high; possibly higher than it is today. Prior to feudalism, far higher, and higher still prior to agrarianism. There's no debate about this.

Sorry, but obsessive love has been something on the collective human mind since the dawn of language, at least. The proof is in the text; it's not used in the context of, "I like you as a friend," or, "I really wanna bone you," it's a passion that cannot be removed and incites characters to do ridiculous things for their object of affection.
Your friendly neighborhood zoophile. I'm here to answer questions. Also, we have a region: Zoo!

FST wrote:Any sexual desires which can be satiated within a healthy and consensual way should be freed from shame. Bizarre kinks and fetishes are acceptable and nothing to be ashamed of as long as they are acted out in a context where everyone consents and no one is hurt.

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Dakini wrote:
Isolated China wrote:Well, I'm more almost 14. In about a month I'll be 14. But true. Already tried dating once. Didn't work out so well. Turns out she lied about liking me, made up something to break up, then changed her phone number and stopped talking to me. Then went out with her friend, who happened to be in a class me and her had together.

Anyways, I'm guessing you've passed through such stage?

Yes. I didn't have my first date until I was 17, almost 18.

I think I've learned that the boys I had unfulfilled crushes on when I was in high school (either because I acted on the crushes or not) are generally losers now. Well, some of them were losers then, but I didn't notice because I was being stupid and like "omg, he's so cute, I want him to go to the dance with me, lalalala". This is also mostly similar with the guys I've broken up with since the horribly awkward stage known as adolescence. :P

(This was 6 pages back. Jeeze, ya go to bed, head to school, and come home to 5 new pages...)
Yeah Adolescence is awkward. More so in school, because they have to go through sex education, you are forced to interact with people who judge you on how you look, etc. And what I find ironic is that most of the popular kids end up having bad lives in the end. Like they become criminals, have low-paying jobs, commit suicide, etc. Though that may be just where I live. :p
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

Cameroi
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cameroi » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:20 pm

my FIRST love, when i was one year old, was and still is, model trains. my first HUMAN love, was when i was in kindergarten. my second was in third grade and we were going to elope. probably would have if such a thing had been possible. oddly, when adolescence struck, no one of the desired gender wanted anything to do with me, or at least as far as i was able to tell at the time. it wasn't until after i'd left the air force, in my early 20s, that anyone physically reciprocated my affection.

during adolescence i felt love toward just about anything female. and adolescence started for me around the age of 9, or 9.5. (which a lot of people seem to claim is unusually young. but my own memories at the time, this is not so. most of the guys and most of the girls as well, had become erotically sensitive by that age, many younger. maybe the rural school i went to up in the mountains was unusual in this way, but somehow i kind of doubt that too.)
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

Motuka
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 03, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Motuka » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Never loved. Probably never going to be loved. My existence is a gloomy parade of eternal darkness *cuts self, tightens jeans*

Seriously, love would be awesome. I hope it happens to me sometime.
World Assembly Personnel: Sandor Kaji ~ Julian Kbitaru

Political compass: Approximately -8 Social/+1 Economic (OOC); -6 Social/+9 Economic (IC) ~ Making Maps [suggestions welcome]

Suidwes-Afrika
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Suidwes-Afrika » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 pm

1000 Cats wrote:
Suidwes-Afrika wrote:
True. It is never real love at that age.

I would disagree with this, personally. I felt love when I was that age, although I didn't realize it at the time (because love is, of course, only between two human beings) and so merely didn't act on it apart from always wanting to be with her to the exception of whatever else.

Infatuation? Or true love?

The former may seem "very serious" at times, but it's not true love speaking.
Die Kaplyn - Bok van Blerk

The Struggle against Apartheid in Suidwes-Afrika: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=135846

"No man has a right to do what he pleases, except when he pleases to do right." - Charles Simmons

"Violent and brutal means can only lead to totalitarian and tyrannical ends." - P.W. Botha

New Rogernomics
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 22, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rogernomics » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:45 pm

First kiss, when I was 10 or 11. Love? Never, and don't miss/want it all so far whatsoever. :p
Herald (Vice-Delegate) of Lazarus
"Solidarity forever..."
Hoping for Peace in Israel and Palestine
  • Former First Citizen (PM) of Lazarus
  • Former Proedroi (Minister) of Foreign Affairs of Lazarus
  • Former Lazarus Delegate (Humane Republic of Lazarus, 2015)
  • Minister of Culture & Media (Humane Republic of Lazarus)
  • Foreign Minister of The Ascendancy (RIP, and purged)
  • Senator of The Ascendancy (RIP, and purged)
  • Interior Commissioner of Lazarus (Pre-People's Republic of Lazarus)
  • At some point a member of the Grey family...then father vanished...
  • Foreign Minister of The Last Kingdom (RIP)
  • ADN:DSA Rep for Eastern Roman Empire
  • Honoratus Servant of the Holy Land (Eastern Roman Empire)
  • UN/WA Delegate of Trans Atlantice (RIP)

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Olthar wrote:
1000 Cats wrote:Um, really? Because there's references to it in the Tao Te Ching, Poetic Edda, Odyssey, Cree, legends of the Cree, the Amazonian Basin, the Australian Aboriginals and tribal Africa, the Old Testament, Kalevala, Vedic texts... really?

That's not entirely true.

Courtly Romance has it's foundations as far back as 1300's, and before that the concept of Romantic Love still existed in various forms. It's acknowledged by most major religions even dating far back, and the mythos of many a culture have had romantic figures and love.

Consider the story of Narcissus and Echo (the first that came to mind) as a case of love as a long and burning desire (though only Echo felt it), or for a more human example, Odysseus and Penelope, a married couple who showed much devotion and love for each other much beyond pure politics.

For the poor perhaps, marriage has never been much more than an economic alliance with benefits, but at least among the privileged love has always been considered, and always present, if not of the same kind.
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Suidwes-Afrika wrote:
1000 Cats wrote:I would disagree with this, personally. I felt love when I was that age, although I didn't realize it at the time (because love is, of course, only between two human beings) and so merely didn't act on it apart from always wanting to be with her to the exception of whatever else.

What's the difference between the two? Apart from the arbitrary age bracket, I mean.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

United Gackle
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gackle » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm

16 and i'm still with her today xD

and i'm 20 now
Last edited by United Gackle on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revenge for Armenian Genocide TURKEY YOU WILL PAY!!!!

Trotskylvania
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Trotskylvania » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Olthar wrote:
1000 Cats wrote:No. It's a very meaningful term and has been given importance by every human culture across all chronology. It's also much more complex than your implied neurochemistry, involving a wide variety of somatic and psychological phenomena. You got the rest right, though.

Really? All human culture? I guess you didn't do so well in history class, eh? "Love" has really only existed since 18th century Europe started the Romanticism movement.

Apparently you didn't either.

The Middle Ages were filled with tales of "courtly love", usually hopeless and unrequited. It was Dante's love for Beatrice that inspired him to write The Divine Comedy after she passed away. All of the Dark Ages civilizations had their own legends and stories of love. Rome's national epic, the Aeneid, has the hopeless love between Queen Dido of Carthage and the eponymous hero as the foreshadowing of the Punic Wars. And it was Paris' love/infatuation of Helen that serves as the beginning of the Hellenic Epic Cycle, of which only two survive intact, the Illiad and the Odyssey
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ultra - The Left Wing of the Impossible
Putting the '-sadism' in Posadism

"The hell of capitalism is the firm, not the fact that the firm has a boss."- Bordiga

Trotskylvania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Trotskylvania » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:01 pm

The Merchant Republics wrote:For the poor perhaps, marriage has never been much more than an economic alliance with benefits, but at least among the privileged love has always been considered, and always present, if not of the same kind.

I've found the opposite to be true, actually. Only those who don't have great familial dynasties to think about were generally able to base their marriages on romantic affection. The economically privileged, on the other hand, had to secure their lineage and build alliances, leading very much to women being used as nothing more than bargaining chips.

"The hell of capitalism is the firm, not the fact that the firm has a boss."- Bordiga

United Gackle
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gackle » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Trotskylvania wrote:
Olthar wrote:Really? All human culture? I guess you didn't do so well in history class, eh? "Love" has really only existed since 18th century Europe started the Romanticism movement.

Apparently you didn't either.

The Middle Ages were filled with tales of "courtly love", usually hopeless and unrequited. It was Dante's love for Beatrice that inspired him to write The Divine Comedy after she passed away. All of the Dark Ages civilizations had their own legends and stories of love. Rome's national epic, the Aeneid, has the hopeless love between Queen Dido of Carthage and the eponymous hero as the foreshadowing of the Punic Wars. And it was Paris' love/infatuation of Helen that serves as the beginning of the Hellenic Epic Cycle, of which only two survive intact, the Illiad and the Odyssey

Love was born when the first Human / Animal was born (Yes Animals can love too)
Revenge for Armenian Genocide TURKEY YOU WILL PAY!!!!

Newmoonrising
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Newmoonrising » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:05 pm

1000 Cats wrote:
Olthar wrote:And back in ancient Greece, the term "happiness" effectively meant "serving your country." Language has changed a lot over the years. The fact of the matter is that before the Romantic Era, marriage was a strictly political arrangement, and the general populous was far too busy working every waking hour to worry about things like "love" and "romance." When you had to work dawn till dusk to feed your family, you didn't particularly have time to go on a quest to find your "soul mate." Only after industrialism made the production of goods easier and faster, freeing up people's time to focus on personal achievements, did anyone actually worry about finding that "perfect someone."

No, you're thinking "virtue". Happiness meant just the same as it does now. :roll: Not to mention that Greece was hardly a country.

And you have things completely crossed: prior to the Industrial Revolution, free time was relatively high; possibly higher than it is today. Prior to feudalism, far higher, and higher still prior to agrarianism. There's no debate about this.

Sorry, but obsessive love has been something on the collective human mind since the dawn of language, at least. The proof is in the text; it's not used in the context of, "I like you as a friend," or, "I really wanna bone you," it's a passion that cannot be removed and incites characters to do ridiculous things for their object of affection.

:rofl: More free time bore agrarianism. :rofl:

Trotskylvania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Trotskylvania » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Olthar wrote:

Actually, peasants in the Middle Ages generally worked fewer hours per year than we do now. It tended to be concentrated towards specific periods (planting, harvest, etc.), but the common view of the middle ages is just plain wrong. Just look at any Church calendar, and look at all the holidays on there that you've probably never heard of. Those were all days in which the peasants, from the lowliest serf to a yeoman freeholder, wouldn't be expected to work.

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Trotskylvania wrote:
The Merchant Republics wrote:For the poor perhaps, marriage has never been much more than an economic alliance with benefits, but at least among the privileged love has always been considered, and always present, if not of the same kind.

I've found the opposite to be true, actually. Only those who don't have great familial dynasties to think about were generally able to base their marriages on romantic affection. The economically privileged, on the other hand, had to secure their lineage and build alliances, leading very much to women being used as nothing more than bargaining chips.

That's true as well. I think on average it tended to be the middle class that could marry for love, the poor had money to worry about, the rich had power.

However at the lower rungs economic necessity restricted one's options as well, though likely to a much lesser extent.
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Suidwes-Afrika wrote:
1000 Cats wrote:I would disagree with this, personally. I felt love when I was that age, although I didn't realize it at the time (because love is, of course, only between two human beings) and so merely didn't act on it apart from always wanting to be with her to the exception of whatever else.

Yeah, the seriousness is all in the action. I would say that if we want to get technical, infatuation is love that doesn't really result in anything, but it obviously can become 'real' love. In my case, it didn't until a couple years later. In others, it obviously may not come at all, and it's conceivable that it may have done at that point in time at the age of twelve. It probably would have if I'd recognized the feeling in a broader context, but I'd never felt love before then and so didn't really understand it.

Newmoonrising
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Newmoonrising » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:19 pm

The Merchant Republics wrote:
Trotskylvania wrote:I've found the opposite to be true, actually. Only those who don't have great familial dynasties to think about were generally able to base their marriages on romantic affection. The economically privileged, on the other hand, had to secure their lineage and build alliances, leading very much to women being used as nothing more than bargaining chips.

That's true as well. I think on average it tended to be the middle class that could marry for love, the poor had money to worry about, the rich had power.

However at the lower rungs economic necessity restricted one's options as well, though likely to a much lesser extent.

Meh they also had to worry whether or not their partner was virile enough to produce alot of kids to have more hands to help out on the farm, till the lords land, etc.

Johz
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Johz » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Oterro wrote:

It's a guilty secret, but I love that song. Something about the powerful first beat, the triple metre, and the rythmic pattern.

As for first human love, well, I'm not sure, but a certain young lady who I certainly enjoy all forms of company with springs to mind. But then she lives in German, and I live in the UK, and life's a dick sometimes...
Always Ready (With a Cuppa): UDL
Praise [violet] for safe switching!

The Village of Johz - (Factbook)
Head of Foreign Affairs:
Mr Newman
Head of the Flower Rota: Mrs Figgis
Population: 269 (Johzians)
Sometime between when the "evolution is just a theory" nonesense dies out, and when Ashmoria starts using captitalization. - EnragedMaldivians
It's called a tangent. It tends to happen on NSG. - Olthar
[E]very Brit I've met on the internet has been violently apathetic. - Conserative Morality
This is Johz. I'd like to give him a hug someday. - Celly
See a mistake? Send me a telegram!|I would be very much indebted to you.
LINKS: My Website|Barryman|Gay Marriage: Who will be next?

#NSG on esper.net - Join us!
Also, bonobos zygons.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Johz wrote:
Oterro wrote:

It's a guilty secret, but I love that song. Something about the powerful first beat, the triple metre, and the rythmic pattern.

It's great, regardless of connotations! Sounds lovely when played on an acoustic guitar. Was playing it while I read the post and felt like being glib :d
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:11 pm

I fell in love with my best friend last year in 8th. She ended up going out with my other best friend. This year. Almost the same thing happened.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Motuka wrote:Never loved. Probably never going to be loved. My existence is a gloomy parade of eternal darkness *cuts self, tightens jeans*

Seriously, love would be awesome. I hope it happens to me sometime.

Thats why you become Isolated. You never have to worry about love, and your existance in glumness becomes much more exciting!

Lucantis wrote:I fell in love with my best friend last year in 8th. She ended up going out with my other best friend. This year. Almost the same thing happened.

So she's going out with you now then? That must've sucked, to see her going out with your other best friend.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General