NATION

PASSWORD

Your first love

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

How old were you when you first fell in love?

10 or younger
13%
11-12
12%
13-15
34%
16-19
33%
20-25
5%
26 or older
3%

Total votes : 273

GreaterPacificNations
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 22, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby GreaterPacificNations » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 pm

I fell hard into infatuation with a girl when I was 16. Obviously that didn't end well. After that I was well known for getting carried away in romantic fancies of idealised love with each girlfriend- yet paradoxically would tire of it quickly and dump them. Probably some teenager defence mechanism or something.

The first time I'd say I properly fell in reciprocated love I was 19. She meant the world to me. We clutched each other, shut our eyes, and for a moment the entire world fell from beneath our feet and we existed amongst the starts. That moment ended 4 years later when we got divorced (Don't even ask how we got married).

The world was grey and lifeless, winter reigned, and I had all but resigned myself to a embittered cynical life, forsaken of love. After about 2 years, by hurt had numbed away into a kind of peaceful ache- and I had engaged the world again accepting of the premise enjoyment might still be had if love was a sham. Then I fell in love. Laugh if you will. 2 weeks later we were practically living together. 2 months later we had sold everything we owned and purchased 1 way tickets to europe. 1 year later we had lived in Rome, the hills of Lazio, Lancashire, Manchester, and Amsterdam.

Life is love and love is grand.

Dakini
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dakini » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Isolated China wrote:
Dakini wrote:Yeah, that's the life of a 15 year old. :P

Seriously though, don't worry about it. You have your whole life to date and have fun. Just relax and do your own thing because you enjoy it. Spend your teenage years trying new things and developing into an interesting adult.

Also, nothing turns people off like desperation. So just go about your life, hang out with your friends, do activities you enjoy. If they're social activities you might meet someone interesting who you hit it off with, but if your goal is primarily to have fun and enjoy yourself (or learn something new) then it won't matter if you do meet someone special or not.

Well, I'm more almost 14. In about a month I'll be 14. But true. Already tried dating once. Didn't work out so well. Turns out she lied about liking me, made up something to break up, then changed her phone number and stopped talking to me. Then went out with her friend, who happened to be in a class me and her had together.

Anyways, I'm guessing you've passed through such stage?

Yes. I didn't have my first date until I was 17, almost 18.

I think I've learned that the boys I had unfulfilled crushes on when I was in high school (either because I acted on the crushes or not) are generally losers now. Well, some of them were losers then, but I didn't notice because I was being stupid and like "omg, he's so cute, I want him to go to the dance with me, lalalala". This is also mostly similar with the guys I've broken up with since the horribly awkward stage known as adolescence. :P

Threlizdun
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Threlizdun » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Drekka wrote:
The Mechanan Race wrote:I don't mean to be cruel or anything, but that must have sucked.

Happened to me. Ruined a friendship
I actually don't know what affect that would have had on our friendship, as I had basically been telling her goodbye. She was severely depressed, and while I tried to help her she simply got angry at me for that. She was constantly telling me about all the problems she had, was degenerating, began to treat everyone around her poorly, and eventually got into drug use, so I concluded that my feelings prevented me from being able to stand around and watch her destroy herself. Later I became friends with her again, but she started essentially manipulating my emotions and finally got back into drugs again, so I told her to get out of my life. We have made up and split up multiple times since then. What feelings I used to have for her are all gone luckily. I actually had to force them out of myself because I was depressed. The only reason we are still friends is because we have almost the exact same interests, sense of humor, several classes together, and share common friends, so as we can't avoid each other, we both concluded it would be better to just avoid topics that made us angry and just talk about other things.
She/they

Communalist, Social Ecologist, Bioregionalist

This site stresses me out, so I rarely come on here anymore. I'll try to be civil and respectful towards those I'm debating on here. If you don't extend the same courtesy then I'll probably just ignore you.

If we've been friendly in the past and you want to keep in touch, shoot me a telegram

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:58 pm

When I was 16. We had known each other since we were two years old, and I was already crushing on him big time before he came out to me, before we eventually started dating.

Newmoonrising
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Newmoonrising » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:59 pm

GreaterPacificNations wrote:I fell hard into infatuation with a girl when I was 16. Obviously that didn't end well. After that I was well known for getting carried away in romantic fancies of idealised love with each girlfriend- yet paradoxically would tire of it quickly and dump them. Probably some teenager defence mechanism or something.

The first time I'd say I properly fell in reciprocated love I was 19. She meant the world to me. We clutched each other, shut our eyes, and for a moment the entire world fell from beneath our feet and we existed amongst the starts. That moment ended 4 years later when we got divorced (Don't even ask how we got married).

The world was grey and lifeless, winter reigned, and I had all but resigned myself to a embittered cynical life, forsaken of love. After about 2 years, by hurt had numbed away into a kind of peaceful ache- and I had engaged the world again accepting of the premise enjoyment might still be had if love was a sham. Then I fell in love. Laugh if you will. 2 weeks later we were practically living together. 2 months later we had sold everything we owned and purchased 1 way tickets to europe. 1 year later we had lived in Rome, the hills of Lazio, Lancashire, Manchester, and Amsterdam.

Writing a romance novel? :eyebrow:

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:00 pm

AETEN II wrote:So far, notta. I never have ever felt the feeling and I'm 17. I'll likely go on my first date durring college, seeing how there is not a single female in the school I would ever think of dating. Conservatives, e.e.

You have conservatives in your school? I'd kill for a girl with any politics.

We have really ugly girls and really dumb girls. Only one worth caring about moved, with exception to her similarly nice friends, but I'd feel like a sleaze moving on from one girl to her friend.

I'm screwed in short.
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

Chaos Crescent
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chaos Crescent » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Come to think of it I do not think I ever fell in love probably lust.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie. Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self.
Fun^10 x int^40=ir2
Timeline
I am your delusion.
Galactic Economic and Security Organization Member?

New England and The Maritimes
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 pm

I'm honestly not sure. Hard to even define love as it is. Judging by the other responses on this thread, probably when I was 7 to one of my neighbors, who was 9 at the time.

The next one was somebody I've known my entire life, we first met when I kicked her in the face as she sat on my mother's lap. I wasn't quite out yet.

The first time was basically resolved when her entire family moved across the country one day. Second one is unresolved, honestly.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.
Yesterday's just a memory

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos
Formerly Brandenburg-Altmark Me.

GreaterPacificNations
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby GreaterPacificNations » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Newmoonrising wrote:
GreaterPacificNations wrote:I fell hard into infatuation with a girl when I was 16. Obviously that didn't end well. After that I was well known for getting carried away in romantic fancies of idealised love with each girlfriend- yet paradoxically would tire of it quickly and dump them. Probably some teenager defence mechanism or something.

Writing a romance novel? :eyebrow:
I'm writing a Steampunk Fantasy novel with Spaghetti western themes and elements of cosmic horror.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Isolated China wrote:
Derscon wrote:
^^ Everything Dakini says is true.

1. Still owned by the family
2. "bare minimum?"
3. There we go. This is a legitimate reason to think life sucks.

But there are literally hundreds of millions of people worse off than you who live not just neutral, but happy lives. At least you've got some scars to back up your cynicism, though.

Yup. And others that if I mentioned, I'm fairly sure I'd start up a blog on Nationstates. And by bare minimum, I mean enough not to die. But just not enough to be feeled and not be hungry sometimes.
Anyways, I just think it sucks cause of the way people act. Some people can be soooo irritating.

Dakini wrote:Yeah, that's the life of a 15 year old. :P

Seriously though, don't worry about it. You have your whole life to date and have fun. Just relax and do your own thing because you enjoy it. Spend your teenage years trying new things and developing into an interesting adult.

Also, nothing turns people off like desperation. So just go about your life, hang out with your friends, do activities you enjoy. If they're social activities you might meet someone interesting who you hit it off with, but if your goal is primarily to have fun and enjoy yourself (or learn something new) then it won't matter if you do meet someone special or not.

Well, I'm more almost 14. In about a month I'll be 14. But true. Already tried dating once. Didn't work out so well. Turns out she lied about liking me, made up something to break up, then changed her phone number and stopped talking to me. Then went out with her friend, who happened to be in a class me and her had together.

Anyways, I'm guessing you've passed through such stage?

i am not dakini but you got 4 more years of that, it is called high school, but that is OK, it really is a chance to figure out what you like and don't like, and it seems that you do not like being played, which may hurt a little bit now, but in the long run is a good sign.

I know folks who fell into bed the first time they met and got married, i know people who found their mates in high school and are still married, but most my friends were friends with the women (and men) they dated and had relationships by being friends first, and the rest of the stuff came after. That takes time and patience.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Newmoonrising
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Newmoonrising » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:09 pm

GreaterPacificNations wrote:
Newmoonrising wrote:Writing a romance novel? :eyebrow:
I'm writing a Steampunk Fantasy novel with Spaghetti western themes and elements of cosmic horror.

Becuase your recount sounds to good to be true along with something that sounds like a happy ending in a romance novel.

The Congregationists
Ambassador

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Congregationists » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Four-sided Triangles wrote:I'm erotophobic, I hate to be touched, and I have a fear of intimacy. It's never happening to me.

Erotophobia is no ward against the intrusion of the romantic or sexual. If it were, I'd still be single.
•Criticism of sentimental love, marriage, sex, religion, and rituals.
•Valuing reason over emotion and imagination
•Ironic, indirect, and impersonal (objective) representation of ideas.
•Uncompromising criticism of romantic illusions.
•Advocacy of pragmatism and disapproval of idealism and ideology.
•Especially vehement opposition to neo-liberalism, social democracy, communism, libertarianism and feminism.
•Satirisation of irrational and whimsical attitudes of the so-called creative class.
•Criticism of social, political, cultural, and moral customs and manners of the contemporary society.

GreaterPacificNations
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby GreaterPacificNations » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Newmoonrising wrote:
GreaterPacificNations wrote: I'm writing a Steampunk Fantasy novel with Spaghetti western themes and elements of cosmic horror.

Becuase your recount sounds to good to be true along with something that sounds like a happy ending in a romance novel.

Or the second act of a tragedy novel.

I haven't lost my cynicism- it just defers to my romanticism. :P

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
AETEN II wrote:So far, notta. I never have ever felt the feeling and I'm 17. I'll likely go on my first date durring college, seeing how there is not a single female in the school I would ever think of dating. Conservatives, e.e.

Pretty sure there is a simple solution to that: do not bring up politics. Ever.

I could never date with a female whose views are a complete opposite of mine. I strongly believe in the civil rights of all groups and the support of scientific views by the government, not religious.
Also, that is what they believe in, I never said they carred about anything besides their makeup and the latest celebrity news and school gosip. I typically enter class talking about, HOLY SHIT, didja here about how Iran had a plan to assasinate the saudi ambassador to America? This might even be a catalyst for A FUTURE WAR! While they enter talking about who looks cutest and who's dating whom or who said something hilarious at lunch.
:palm:

The ideal mate for me would be a girl who cared about the world news that's IMPORTANT, believed in civil rights, and was well educated in any subject so that I could have undless, deep, meaningful conversations with her.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Idealismania
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Idealismania » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:23 pm

I remember my first huge crush hit me when I was about 9. I met a girl in my class that I thought was just absolutely gorgeous, and I was always very awkard around her. The crush never left and all through high school I still had a major crush on her, but she was with the the very popular crowd where as I did not really fit in too well in that group. It's weird cause now I'm attracted to the girls with black hair and dark eyes but she had bright blond hair and blue eyes.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:32 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Pretty sure there is a simple solution to that: do not bring up politics. Ever.

I could never date with a female whose views are a complete opposite of mine. I strongly believe in the civil rights of all groups and the support of scientific views by the government, not religious.
Also, that is what they believe in, I never said they carred about anything besides their makeup and the latest celebrity news and school gosip. I typically enter class talking about, HOLY SHIT, didja here about how Iran had a plan to assasinate the saudi ambassador to America? This might even be a catalyst for A FUTURE WAR! While they enter talking about who looks cutest and who's dating whom or who said something hilarious at lunch.

The ideal mate for me would be a girl who cared about the world news that's IMPORTANT, believed in civil rights, and was well educated in any subject so that I could have undless, deep, meaningful conversations with her.

I personally subscribe to the view "all men are created equal" and as for religion/science? Well, I'm not into science all that much beyond my knowledge of Dinosaurs and other Reptiles, so it's basically meh. I also care about world news too, though I hear most of it on the internet or through overhearing local news.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
AETEN II wrote:I could never date with a female whose views are a complete opposite of mine. I strongly believe in the civil rights of all groups and the support of scientific views by the government, not religious.

I personally subscribe to the view "all men are created equal" and as for religion/science? Well, I'm not into science all that much beyond my knowledge of Dinosaurs and other Reptiles, so it's basically meh. I also care about world news too, though I hear most of it on the internet or through overhearing local news.

My knowledge is more like a database, I absorb relevant information like a sponge. I dream of a girl who I could actually hold extensive conversations, if not docile debates with. That'd be nice. I need a muse.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Trotskylvania
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Trotskylvania » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:46 pm

I was 17, almost 18. Her name was Kristeena. We'd met two years before, when both of us stupidly volunteered to do policy debate on the speech team. We soon became good friends, and for a while, we became almost inseparable. Somehow along the line, I fell in love.

She didn't. What was worst, though, was the fact she kinda went a little crazy around the same time, for reasons I promised never to tell anyone, and because I was enamored and so deeply self-conscious, I wasn't the friend I should have been to her. I was too caught up in being jealous, and so we grew apart. Eventually, we weren't even on speaking terms, which if you are the state finals of policy debate, is generally a bad place to be.

Not to say she was entirely blameless. She handled her problems in very much the wrong way, and she ended up hurting me as much as I hurt her. But I failed her, and it took me a long time to realize that.

But, after years apart, we're starting to put our broken friendship back together, which is nice and omg my life has become a Lifetime movie...
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ultra - The Left Wing of the Impossible
Putting the '-sadism' in Posadism

"The hell of capitalism is the firm, not the fact that the firm has a boss."- Bordiga

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Trotskylvania wrote:I was 17, almost 18. Her name was Kristeena. We'd met two years before, when both of us stupidly volunteered to do policy debate on the speech team. We soon became good friends, and for a while, we became almost inseparable. Somehow along the line, I fell in love.

She didn't. What was worst, though, was the fact she kinda went a little crazy around the same time, for reasons I promised never to tell anyone, and because I was enamored and so deeply self-conscious, I wasn't the friend I should have been to her. I was too caught up in being jealous, and so we grew apart. Eventually, we weren't even on speaking terms, which if you are the state finals of policy debate, is generally a bad place to be.

Not to say she was entirely blameless. She handled her problems in very much the wrong way, and she ended up hurting me as much as I hurt her. But I failed her, and it took me a long time to realize that.

But, after years apart, we're starting to put our broken friendship back together, which is nice and omg my life has become a Lifetime movie...

It's called Oxygen now. ;)
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos

Trotskylvania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Trotskylvania » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 pm

New England and The Maritimes wrote:
Trotskylvania wrote:I was 17, almost 18. Her name was Kristeena. We'd met two years before, when both of us stupidly volunteered to do policy debate on the speech team. We soon became good friends, and for a while, we became almost inseparable. Somehow along the line, I fell in love.

That just establishes how old I am.

"The hell of capitalism is the firm, not the fact that the firm has a boss."- Bordiga

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Trotskylvania wrote:

That just establishes how old I am.

Nah, I grew up with the "Lifetime movies" thing, too. It was a pretty recent change. Anyway, the worst part that I know from experience is the "I fell in love, she didn't" bit. It's why I've never really been able to come out with it to someone.

Also, Bonobos

Trotskylvania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Trotskylvania » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Trotskylvania wrote:That just establishes how old I am.

Nah, I grew up with the "Lifetime movies" thing, too. It was a pretty recent change. Anyway, the worst part that I know from experience is the "I fell in love, she didn't" bit. It's why I've never really been able to come out with it to someone.

Yeah. I must admit, it bewilders me. There are times where it seems like a miracle that anyone ever has a requited love.

I've only ever experienced it once, and she was a lesbian I met on the internet. So still doomed from the start, but just by biology.

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 pm

The United City-States wrote:
1000 Cats wrote:Oh, it is. It's been well over a decade since, and my romantic life is quite healthy indeed. I did have a little bit of a breakdown when I realized that a potentially very important chunk of my autobiographical memory was blank, but I've since learned to not worry about it. Thank you for your consideration. :hug:

Yeah, when I read this, I got emotional too. I'm really sorry man, I hate to hear that happen to you, I hate that that happens to anybody. It's good to hear you're coping; if I was in your situation..... don't even want to go there. I'm sorry that happened.

Ack, now I look like I'm going about collecting condolences. For her death... well, she was old, by the time I was sixteen. And forgetting... well, it still seems really weird when I think about it, but I did the forgetting quite a long time ago and have since grown.

Although I have to admit, even though I didn't mean to make anyone really sad, there's something very heartening about my romantic life actually gaining sympathy. Thank you. :hug:
Your friendly neighborhood zoophile. I'm here to answer questions. Also, we have a region: Zoo!

Norstal wrote:You are a hatiater: one who radiates hate.

Meryuma wrote:No one is more of a cat person than 1000 Cats!

FST wrote:Any sexual desires which can be satiated within a healthy and consensual way should be freed from shame. Bizarre kinks and fetishes are acceptable and nothing to be ashamed of as long as they are acted out in a context where everyone consents and no one is hurt.
Factbook/Q&A | RP | Conlang | Short Story

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Trotskylvania wrote:

Yeah. I must admit, it bewilders me. There are times where it seems like a miracle that anyone ever has a requited love.

I've only ever experienced it once, and she was a lesbian I met on the internet. So still doomed from the start, but just by biology.

Must... resist... uncontrollable urge... to dreary pessimism...

Love might be just round the corner! It has to be, it can't not be, oh gosh, please don't tell me it isn't. :(
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Trotskylvania wrote:

I think it might be not as straightforward as it appears. I feel it must be that they find someone who loves them, at which point they realize it's so rare to find a person who actually loves you, and decide to fake it until it becomes real.

I'm not sure it's really faking it, personally. I think love is something that can be learned or developed or however you want to put it.

Also, Bonobos

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General