NATION

PASSWORD

Aldard discovers oil in native lands

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Aldard
Secretary

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Aldard discovers oil in native lands

Postby Aldard » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Aldard has discovered an oil field with prospected amounts worth $600 billion dollars under native lands. Aldard plans on sending in its military to scare off the natives so extraction of oil can begin. The native land is just north of the nation of Aldard and is Sarrangeitti like with lots of open fields. Almost 4.5 million natives live in the lands north of Aldard.
In Russia, will be on sporadically.

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:12 pm

To: Aldard
-Automated Threat Service-

Your nation shall relinquish all ____claims______ to the ___oil___ to the Ralkovian Empire. Failure to do so will end in your ____destruction.____

Thank you.
Last edited by Ralkovia on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Prizyetsa
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Prizyetsa » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:13 pm

The Prizyetsi Government condemnes these actions, as they are inhumane and an utter disgrace to humanity. Although oil is an irreplacable resource, we would suggest relocating the locals onto a reserve.

Aldard
Secretary

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aldard » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Aldard surrenders all claims to the nation of the Frand Empire of Ralkovia. Aldard promises it will not interfere with Ralkovia and would like a nonaggression pack to be signed.
Last edited by Aldard on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Russia, will be on sporadically.

O5vx
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:22 pm

To: The Nation of Alarda

We invoke on you a strong level of condemnation for you attempt to discard the native people though out your land. We ask that you stop all activities that is aim at displacing this people or you shall be met with the full force of the international community.

Sincerely,
GCFR of the Federal Republic.

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Ralkovia wrote:To: Aldard

Your nation shall relinquish all ____claims______ to the ___oil___ to the Ralkovian Empire. Failure to do so will end in your ____destruction.____

Thank you.

We suggest that you relinquish all power to the oil site to the international community or we will use the fool weight of the international law on human right on you nation.
Last edited by O5vx on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prizyetsa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prizyetsa » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 pm

O5vx wrote:
Ralkovia wrote:To: Aldard

Thank you.

We suggest that you relinquish all power to the oil site to the international community or we will use the fool weight on you nation.

Prizyetsi External Affairs Ministry Comunique

We strongly second this motion and are prepared to use military force if nescesary. There is no need to useless violence as long as a diplomatic answer can be found to the problem at hand.

Yours truly,
Inger Åland
Minister of External Affairs

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 pm

To: [Open]

Realize who you are threatening. Ralkovia will not relinquish this site. We will crush you into dust if you try to throw your weight around again pipsqueaks.
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.

BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

Prizyetsa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prizyetsa » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Ralkovia wrote:To: [Open]

Realize who you are threatening. Ralkovia will not relinquish this site. We will crush you into dust if you try to throw your weight around again pipsqueaks.

To Ralkovia
From Prizyetsi Ministry of External Affairs

We believe that the nation of 222 million inhabitants was fully aware that the international community would react this way when it reported that it would displace the local inhabitants of the oil fields, which according to the OP was outside it's borders.

Furthermore, we would like to remind you that we have no intention on invading said country, merely to protect the indigionous population and protect their right to live on their traditional grounds.

Yours truly,
Inger Åland
Minister of Foreign Affairs

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:42 pm

And what if the international community gets involved? Do you think you could still take us 'Pipskeaks?'. I could probably find nations to back me, because I'm against your aggression and threats. I'm throwing my lot in with you leaving the oil feilds.

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Let me for the last time remind you of the fact that under such situation in which you have subjected yourself into, you merely have no choice but to respect the sovereignty of the nation at hand. If you however remain defiant, you shall be forceful removed from the said area. We continue to extend diplomatic talks to you, if you continue to operate like I have already said, you must be prepare for international intervention. Let it be clear, I will not be deterred by the size of your nation.

Sincerely,
GCFR of the Federal Republic.

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 pm

To: [Open]

We have crushed nations and alliances, you can align yourselves however you want. Ralkovia cares not for your diplomacy, Ralkovia will continue its policy and all those who challenge it will be destroyed. Organize your little alliance, Ralkovia shall show you true power as we wipe your nations out. Fire shall consume your people and our soldiers shall march triumphantly through the burned remains of your capital. We are Ralkovia, you will not survive if you challenge us.

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm

The Sovietyeto is preparing the following ORBAT

4,000,000 troops
40,000 W-3 light tanks
40,000 W-4 medium tanks
14,300 W-9 heavy tanks
3,000 long range artillery
10,000 short range artillery
30,000 trucks
500 B-99 bombers
650 G-Cat fighters
20 submarines
5 battleships
20 destroyers
20 cruisers
2,000 transports
2,000 helicopters

(Note that this is in waves of 10%)
Last edited by The Sovietyeto on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Strebedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Strebedia » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:54 pm

O5vx wrote:

To: Leader of Ralkovia

Very well, if you will not relinquish the oil to the International Community OR return the land to its Natives, we will play dirty with you. You see, it was NOT originally your land but Aldard's and you have no right to take its oil because they are the rightful owners. If you do not comply, we will be threatened to invade your so called "Great" nation. Adding to that, we are not threatened at the fact that you defeated many nations and alliances as those enemies weren't good in their strategy. Trust me, this time we are ready, so I suggest that you follow our demands your suffer the consequences.

Sincerly,
Kaiserin Elizabeth Steiner
CLICK HERE FOR SOME RANDOMNESS
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS THREAD!!! IT'S SO FUNNY!!!
Colony(s)
Vaproda
Kaiserin (Empress): Elizabeth Steiner
Chancellor: Richard von Belcredi
Political Views: Centrist Left-Leaning Democracy
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 1
WARS
Albaie Civil War- Royalist And Strebedian Victory
Great Saravite War- Strebedian And Coalition VIctory
Why can't you follow simple instructions
Getting Away From The Mods
Eaglleia wrote:
The Stupidheads wrote:Says who?

The Mods.

Eaglleia wrote:
The Stupidheads wrote:Who's the Mods?

Never mind.

Strebedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Strebedia » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 pm

ORBAT

60,000 Light Infantry
25,000 Heavy Infanty
1000 Panzer Mk.9 light tanks
750 Panzer Mk.11 medium tanks
500 Panzer Mk.15 heavy tanks
600 long range artillery
300 short range artillery
2000 trucks
150 Junkers-575 bombers
290 Messerschmitt-431 fighters
2 aircraft carriers
6 battleships
17 destroyers
10 cruisers
1500 inexpensive transports
500 helicopters (Transport)
250 Gunships

C'mon Ralkovia, try and stop me.
CLICK HERE FOR SOME RANDOMNESS
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS THREAD!!! IT'S SO FUNNY!!!
Colony(s)
Vaproda
Kaiserin (Empress): Elizabeth Steiner
Chancellor: Richard von Belcredi
Political Views: Centrist Left-Leaning Democracy
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 1
WARS
Albaie Civil War- Royalist And Strebedian Victory
Great Saravite War- Strebedian And Coalition VIctory
Why can't you follow simple instructions
Getting Away From The Mods
Eaglleia wrote:
The Stupidheads wrote:Says who?

The Mods.

Eaglleia wrote:
The Stupidheads wrote:Who's the Mods?

Never mind.

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:33 pm

To: All who it concerns.
From: Xiang Qui, Leader of the People's Proud Republic of China (PPRC)

It seems as though there shall be a war over these oil fields. Whilst normally, China would scorch the entirety of the oil field with napalm, and take the natives as honorary Chinese, we feel as though the alliance that shall oppose Ralkovia as truthful. So we make this statement: Ralkovia, by honorary power of the People's Proud Republic, I shall cast my hand as but a shadow upon these fields. We shall evacuate the natives, and if Ralkovia attempts to occupy the land and take the oil, expect fierce resistance. If his reckless aggression continues, we can assure you that our resistance shall increase. We do not wish war upon you, and will try to prevent it, but if need be, we shall not allow the deaths of many innocent men, women, and children. May you have the wisdom of Confucius during this war, for not even your strategic abilities will save you from what we shall afflict. Again, I ask you as a friend. Do not harm the natives and tear apart the land for oil, or face consequences from the Dragon, whose fiery breath shall reduce you to but ash.

P.S. If the natives are harmed, we can then promise no peace. Only war.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

Kommandoria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kommandoria » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm

The Military-Industrial Komplex of Kommandoria is in the process of determining what side to take in this conflict. Legislation is 50% complete.
Thus far, both the people of Kommandoria and its government are leaning towards aiding Ralkovia. This may change as legislation continues. Until then, we will continue to observe this conflict.
"I will scorch the very grass from your land in a blaze of glory.
I will salt the soil and destroy all hope of recovery.
I will make your nation into a desolate wasteland, a hellish desert of despair.
I will end you, and your very name will be lost from history
."
--The Most High Royal Kyzar, Leonardo de Vespucci XVI

Kauvara
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 10, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kauvara » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:59 pm

The Empire of Kauvara will aid Isolated China in any capacity needed to ensure the evacuation of all non-combatants from the impending conflict zone. While Kauvara does not wish war, we cannot sit idly by while the innocent suffer. Any and all steps will be taken to support Isolated China in the evacuation of civilians. Rest assured, military action against either side of this conflict is not the desired result. Once the last civilian is aboard a Kauvaran or Chinese transport, we will pull out immediately. However, if holding the line until the civilians have been evacuated becomes necessary, then so be it.
Last edited by Kauvara on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We're a PMT/FT nation of humans. That's right, just humans. Not psychic supermen, nor crazy cyborgs, nor massive mutants. Just normal human homo sapiens trying to make our way in this insane galaxy full of wonders, horrors, and everything in between.

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:06 pm

As I have said before and will say again, I will not be deterred by an incompetent low life of a nation like yours. Very well then await a response from me and the international community.

President Kazeem after sending writing the letter called upon the legislation to meet tomorrow morning in regards to the actions to be taken on such issues. He also call on the international community to join us in an attempt to maintain peace in such a great nation Alarda.

Techocracy101010
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Techocracy is willing to give a large( 500000 tons each) shipment of antimater and refined plutonium In exchange for the oil fields. This. Trade will allow us to dispose of some unwanted war time materials to.

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Techocracy101010 wrote:Techocracy is willing to give a large( 500000 tons each) shipment of antimater and refined plutonium In exchange for the oil fields. This. Trade will allow us to dispose of some unwanted war time materials to.

OOC: This is MT.....Not FT. Anti-matter (if my memory serves me correctly) is FT.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:42 pm

ighter aircraft

Avia B-534
Bell P-39 Airacobra
Bell P-63 Kingcobra
Bloch MB.151
Bloch MB.152
Boeing P-12
Boeing P-26 Peashooter
Brewster Buffalo
Bristol Beaufighter
Bristol Blenheim

Lockheed P-38 Lightning
Lockheed P-80 Shooting Star
Macchi MC.200
Macchi MC.202
Macchi MC.205
MÁVAG Héja
Messerschmitt Bf 156
Messerschmitt Bf 110
Messerschmitt Me 163
Messerschmitt Me 262
MiG-1
MiG-3
Mitsubishi A6M Zero
Mitsubishi J2M
Mitsubishi F1M
Morane-Saulnier M.S.406
Nakajima A6M2-N
Nakajima Ki-27
Nakajima Ki-43
Nakajima Ki-44
Nakajima Ki-84

This materials are flying over the area of the land in dispute

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Consolidated PBY/OA-10 Catalina 50
Consolidated PB2Y Coronado 50
Curtiss SOC Seagull 70
Curtiss SO3C Seamew 123
Curtiss SC Seahawk 345
Dornier Do 24 567
Dornier Do 26
Grumman F4F-3S "Wild Catfish" 789
Martin PBM Mariner 567
Ikarus IO 677
Ikarus ŠM 590
Northrop N-3PB 70
Short Sunderland 790
Sikorsky JRS-1/OA-8 905
Supermarine Walrus 8054
Vought OS2U Kingfisher 4667778

This are the boat moving towards the sea.

Prizyetsa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prizyetsa » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 pm

The Prizyetsi Ministry of Foreign Affairs has passed on information of this conflict to the Greater Council, and the Prizyetsi Government has pledged the following to the alliance;

5.000.000 Combat Soldiers
340.000 Heavy Tanks
340.000 Light Tanks
500.000 Infantry Fighting Vehicules
2.000 WASP Armed Dropships
640.000 Support Personell
20.000 AA Operators
30.000 AT Operators

1.900 Heavy Transport Vehicules
3.200 Standard Transport Vehicules
200 Heavy Helos
120 Dassault Rafale Multi Purpose Aircraft (Defense Purposes)

12 Muya II Class Destroyers
8 Onoy Class Frigates
2 Illafson Class Carriers
80 Dassault Rafale Multi Purpose Aircraft

The Mission of said troops is to defend the area in question from offensive actions from Ralkovia and any allies that might come int othe region. As soon as a political sollution is figured out, the Prizyetsi Military will pull out of the region.

It is our utmosthope that the allied nations will see this motion as an example, and follow suit.

Yours Truly,
Inger Åland
Prizyetsi Minister of External Affairs

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 am

The transports were miles from Aldard. The conflict over oil was heating up. Aldard had also vomited an atrocity by allowing and promoting slaves. As soon as they got close enough they would offer for Aldard to become a colony. If that failed... Thing would go crazy!

As soon as they were incommunicative range they sent a message.

To: Aldard
Your conflict over oil has heated up. We offer you protection in both forms o military and money. Will you accept our gracious offer?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents