NATION

PASSWORD

Mercenary contracts in Lizardiar (Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Altane
Diplomat

Founded: May 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Mercenary contracts in Lizardiar (Closed)

Postby Altane » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:43 pm

In recent times Altane was handed control of Lizardiar, but the civilian populace begin riots and the majority of the Lizardiarian Imperial Forces went AWOL. Altanian Forces moved in to uphold order but organised Rebel groups began gureilla tactics against Altanian Troops and Pro-Altane Lizardiarian Troops. Altane is going to take another step to end the Rebel groups trying to force out the Altanians.

The Altanian Imperial Government with the approval of Victor XX, Holy Emperor of Altane and King of Lizardiar began to hire foreign mercenary groups to take out the Rebel groups and their Leaders.

Name of Mercenary Group:
Leader Name:
Country of Origin:
Age of Leader:
Number of Mercenaries (limit of 6 per group):
Weapons:

Once there are enough Mercenary groups signed up there will be a Breifing by an Altanian Officer to give you the details of the missions, including rumoured leaders of Rebel groups, locations, and additional information.

OOC: I don't want anyone starting any wars in this thread or Military deployments.
Last edited by Altane on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Zaku212
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaku212 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Name of Mercenary Group: Hunter-seeker pack 6
Leader Name: Shriven
Country of Origin: Zakus Forge
Age of Leader: 34
Number of Mercenaries (limit of 6 per group):4
Weapons: Flamethrower,mounted automated gun, Frag nades, Incendary nades, Combat shotgun, Long rifle, light mortar, 2x assault rifles, claymore mines,snare traps.
Prime leader:Ivan Isaacs, Overseer of The Parliment
Main Industries:Beef, Information technology, Book Publishing
Military units:The steel Legion: mobilized infantry, The Death korps.
Equipment list(so far)

Lizardiar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 pm

(ooc): Damn you Zaku....
In all corners of the globe, the free people's slogan is this:
Speak to Fascists in the language of fire! With words of bullets! With sharp wit of bayonets!

Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.41

The T-55
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The T-55 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Name of Mercenary Group: The T-55s
Leader Name: Captain Yula Gregovsk
Country of Origin: Kim Jong-Ilia
Age of Leader: 42
Number of Mercenaries: 6
Weapons: 4x Saiga 12k, 2x RPG-7, 2x SA-16, 2x Browning Hi-Power, 4x 2B14 Podnos Mortar, 2x T-55M tank, 4x TM-62 Landmines, 6x 6H4 Bayonets

Chetssaland
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Chetssaland hearby supports an independent Lizardiar, its people, and its resistance groups. At the time we will not be sending millitary or economic aid but will bring it up to the security council once it is voted in.

Telvira
Minister

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Telvira » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:08 pm

-SNIP-
Last edited by Telvira on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United Empire of Telvira
Past Tech/Steampunk RP
Back under new management! Now controlled by the player behind Atlantian Dominions

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Name of Mercenary Group: Wildcat 12
Leader Name: Peter Weichovik
Country of Origin: Orlkjestad
Age of Leader: 29
Number of Mercenaries (limit of 6 per group): 5
Weapons: AK-47, Falcon Eagles, Bazookas
The Reformed Republican Union Of Orlkjestad
Comrade-President Leon Palantine
Vice President Arcturo Tarentum
Secretary Of Foreign Affaires Marco Valentia
Storefronts: They're all under construction, please go away
Alliances: Forever alone
Other Threads: The Severan Faith
Alert Levels
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Terrorism Alert Levels: [Low] Guarded Elevated High Severe

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:21 pm

OOC:Ok we have 4 Groups and we'll have 8 as a limit. Now you can RP your arrival, this includes others that apply after you apply you RP your arrival in Lizardiar.We are doing this entriely on this thread.
Last edited by Altane on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Name of Mercenary Group: Insurgents Inc.
Leader Name: Jon "Zen" Spillane
Country of Origin: Ceannairceach
Age of Leader: 25
Number of Mercenaries (limit of 6 per group): 3
Weapons: AR-15 ArmaLite'S, Desert Eagles, Nail Bombs, LPO-50 Flamethrower's, Bayonet's, Pineapple Grenades, C4, RPG-7's, M86 Sniper Rifle's, Combat Knife's.

OOC: Does this mean I can RP my arrival now?
Last edited by Ceannairceach on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

The T-55
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The T-55 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:32 pm

OOC: I'm gonna hand my RPing to my main nation, KJI. It's too hard logging in and out to comment on three different threads.

Naretion
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:33 pm

Name of Mercenary Group: Ambition
Leader Name: Resoula
Country of Origin: Naretion
Age of Leader: 20
Number of Mercenaries (limit of 6 per group):6
Weapons: Carbines, Assault Rifles, Machine guns. snipers, Etc.
Hope Shall Prevail

Helghast Krieg
Envoy

Founded: Sep 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Helghast Krieg » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Name of Mercenary Group: The Black Hand
Leader Name: Colonel Tendon Cobar
Country of Origin: Pyrrhus, Helghan, The Empire of Helghast Krieg
Age of Leader: 36
Number of Mercenaries (limit of 6 per group): 4
Weapons:

Autopistol
Primary · Burst fire
Secondary · Single
1st magazine · 18
2nd magazine · n/a
Standard Helghast Side Arm.
---
Assault Rifle/Shotgun (Zoom Capable)
Primary · Rapid fire
Secondary · Shotgun blast
1st Magazine · 50
2nd Magazine · 1
Standard Helghast Assualt Rifle.
---
Combat Knife
Primary · Attack
Secondary · none
Action · Instant kill (context)
Magazine · n/a
Standard Helghast Combat Stealth Knife.

These are the Standard weapons issued to all Helghast Soldiers. Other weapons carried are classified but can be provided via secret channels. (Ask Secret ICly and ill post. Also if you want pics let me know.)
Outdated Nation. Refer to this post:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18400

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:17 pm

OOC: Please RP your arrival in Lizardiar and once you all arrive one of my Officers will brief you on the details.

Zaku212
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaku212 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:17 pm

A sleek,Black Transit copter bearing the Sigils of the Forges touched down in a large clearing designated as the landing pad for one of Altanes many bases in Lizardiar.

Upon a smooth landing,the engine whined as it powered down.
A long door on the side of the chopper slid open with a smooth hiss.

A small greeting party of Altane soldiers and petty officers stood in uniformed lines awaiting for their "guests" to disembark.

20 minutes they stood in silence,until a single officer barked orders for a pair of soldiers to go over and investigate.

They approached the door at a jog,caught off guard by the sudden order.
They looked inside,into the dull-lit troop bay of the chopper,they saw four large figures sitting in their bucket seats,as if they were sleeping.
As one soldier reached out as if to prod one of the dark figures a large,strong hand had gripped his wrist,the hand was cold and the grip was like iron,he struggled to free himself as the shock sunk in.
And suddenly a face loomed in out of the gloom,pallid,with dead eyes staring,the man screamed.
"Shut it" a voice boomed from a even larger figure, "6's disembark"

The figures started to move, and the quiet swish of hydralics could be heard with every heavy footfall,with the swinging of an arm,and with the release of the grip on the mans wrist.
The two soldiers took a couple of steps back reluctant to get too close,or to look cowardly to their officers.

The Four Figures stood in a line as they presented themselves to to officers,
"the 6th reporting for immolation duty"
Equipment list(so far)

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Captain Lukon: Welcome to Lizardiar. Please follow me to the briefing room where we will update you on the situation in Lizardiar upon the arrival of the other Mercenary Groups. We have also arranged quarters for you and your men.

The Soldiers stood at attention as their Captain lead the Mercenaries from Zakus Forge into the base.
Last edited by Altane on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:23 pm

The Merc group of Ambition arrived by walking out of a forest, most likely dropped in my plane, they stayed silent, stood in the shadows, and went into the base.
Hope Shall Prevail

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Naretion wrote:The Merc group of Ambition arrived by walking out of a forest, most likely dropped in my plane, they stayed silent, stood in the shadows, and went into the base.

Altanian Soldier: Hey! You can't just walk in!

The Soldier backs down when another Altanian Officer signals him to leave them.

Altanian Lieutenant: Welcome. We have been expecting you, please follow me.
Last edited by Altane on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Ceannairceach wrote:Name of Mercenary Group: Insurgents Inc.
Leader Name: Jon "Zen" Spillane
Country of Origin: Ceannairceach
Age of Leader: 25
Number of Mercenaries (limit of 6 per group): 3
Weapons: AR-15 ArmaLite'S, Desert Eagles, Nail Bombs, LPO-50 Flamethrower's, Bayonet's, Pineapple Grenades, C4, RPG-7's, M86 Sniper Rifle's, Combat Knife's.

OOC: Does this mean I can RP my arrival now?

OOC: This might be long, since I like to make personalities.

IC: Jon was on a single fishing River Boat, heading for Lizardiar. His soldiers, Harrison Venily and Nova "Miss Demo" Yella, were getting introduced, for this would be their first time working together. Jon, a fit, long, red haired man wearing a Flak Jacket and Jeans, started by saying "Well, since we'll be working together, we might as well get acquainted. I'm Jon Spillane, but people call me Zen. I was a Lieutenant in the Ceannairian Army, but was released for flipping off a higher officer." Harrison, a man with glasses, a crew cut, a skull cap, and a standard military uniform thats been costumized, welcomed this end to the silence by saying "I'm Harrison Venily, but my friends call me either Harry or Vin. I was a Techy for the Army when I was court marshaled for hacking the system. They couldn't prove I did it, so I was just fired. Good to meet ya!" Nova, a blond woman with a ponytail, wearing red sunglasses, a leather jacket, leather pants and Combat boots, seemed less than welcome to be their. She said "I'm Nova, but do to my rep, people seem to call me Miss Demo. I went AWOL after being fired at by friendlies for blowing up the wrong target. Silly me." Vin was staring at her. "Miss? does that mean you're single?" She pulled out a pistol and pointed it at him. "If you mean it would only take a single shot to kill you, then yes." Zen interrupted by saying "Quit it you to. Theirs land over their." She holstered her pistol, and Vin let out a sigh of relief. They hopped off the boat and saw a town. Zen said "I bet they have a bar." They proceeded to the town and entered the bar.
Last edited by Ceannairceach on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Altane wrote:
Naretion wrote:The Merc group of Ambition arrived by walking out of a forest, most likely dropped in my plane, they stayed silent, stood in the shadows, and went into the base.

Altanian Soldier: Hey! You can't just walk in!

The Soldier backs down when another Altanian Officer signals him to leave them.

Altanian Lieutenant: Welcome. We have been expecting you, please follow me.

The group stays quiet as the leader nods his head an they follow
Hope Shall Prevail

Lizardiar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Yards away from the Military Base...

"Do you see them?" a man holding binoculars whispered to a man beside him, "Do they look Altanian to you?"

"No, they look--" a man whispered back as he quickly brought the binoculars to his eyes, "They look like they're from Zaku!"

"Impossible. I better get this back to the base." the first man said as he moved his hand to the radio at his side and set it to the right frequency, "Alpha-1 to base, Alpha-1 to base."

"This is base, go ahead over." a voice came back.

"It looks like there are men from Zaku here." the man said.

"Are you close?"

"Yeah, we're watching them now."

Get out of there. Get out of there now!" a new voice came over, "We just got a hit, they're tracking the radio signal, get off this frequency and get out of there now!"

"Why we're fine right here we ar-" the man said as he heard a twig snap, "Roger base, moving now."

At the 'Base'...

"Well sir?" the man holding the radio asked the man behind him, "Well, Jeremiah?"

"Pack up, we need to move. They know where we are now." Jeremiah said as he fixed his medals on his Lizardiarian uniform, "Lets go."
In all corners of the globe, the free people's slogan is this:
Speak to Fascists in the language of fire! With words of bullets! With sharp wit of bayonets!

Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.41

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Captain Lukon enters Major Opster's Office.

Captain Lukon: Sir, 2 of the Mercenary groups arrived and reports of the 3rd outside town.

Major Opster: Good we'll start the briefing when they all arrive.

The Major resumes searching through files on his desk.

Captain Lukon: We also picked up a Radio signal between 2 Rebels and a Rebel Base.

Major Opster looks up

Major Opster: Did you get their locations?

Captain Lukon: Yes, the 2 Rebels were outside the base. They may have alerted their superiors to our new arrivals but I alerted a few of Soldiers to capture them, i'm still waiting to receive word back.

Major Opster: And the Rebel Base?

Captain Lukon: We have tracked it, sir. I alerted our bases in that area but if I know the Rebels they are moving out again.

Major Opster: Keep me updated. Also I want to know if we capture the 2 Rebel Spies.

Captain Lukon: Yes, sir.

Captain Lukon Salutes and leaves.
Last edited by Altane on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:03 pm

((OOC: Shouldn't this be an OOC thread? >_>))
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Zaku212
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaku212 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:12 pm

L3 Communications wrote:((OOC: Shouldn't this be an OOC thread? >_>))

OOC:Look at the title, sign up AND RP,i'm not trying to flame but,actually look at whats written before you type things.
Equipment list(so far)

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Zaku212 wrote:
L3 Communications wrote:((OOC: Shouldn't this be an OOC thread? >_>))

OOC:Look at the title, sign up AND RP,i'm not trying to flame but,actually look at whats written before you type things.

((OOC: Thats poor organisation. Usually people have an interest/signup/ooc thread and THEN they make an IC thread after everyone has joined))
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 pm

OOC: This might be long, since I like to make personalities.

IC: Jon was on a single fishing River Boat, heading for Lizardiar. His soldiers, Harrison Venily and Nova "Miss Demo" Yella, were getting introduced, for this would be their first time working together. Jon, a fit, long, red haired man wearing a Flak Jacket and Jeans, started by saying "Well, since we'll be working together, we might as well get acquainted. I'm Jon Spillane, but people call me Zen. I was a Lieutenant in the Ceannairian Army, but was released for flipping off a higher officer." Harrison, a man with glasses, a crew cut, a skull cap, and a standard military uniform thats been costumized, welcomed this end to the silence by saying "I'm Harrison Venily, but my friends call me either Harry or Vin. I was a Techy for the Army when I was court marshaled for hacking the system. They couldn't prove I did it, so I was just fired. Good to meet ya!" Nova, a blond woman with a ponytail, wearing red sunglasses, a leather jacket, leather pants and Combat boots, seemed less than welcome to be their. She said "I'm Nova, but do to my rep, people seem to call me Miss Demo. I went AWOL after being fired at by friendlies for blowing up the wrong target. Silly me." Vin was staring at her. "Miss? does that mean you're single?" She pulled out a pistol and pointed it at him. "If you mean it would only take a single shot to kill you, then yes." Zen interrupted by saying "Quit it you to. Theirs land over their." She holstered her pistol, and Vin let out a sigh of relief. They hopped off the boat and saw a town. Zen said "I bet they have a bar." They proceeded to the town and entered the bar.

A group of Altanian Soldiers spotted armed foreigners. 1 of the soldiers leant over to his Seargent.

Altanian Soldier(whisper): Rebels, sir?

Altanian Seargent: No. They're foreigners, they must be the Mercenaries the boss has been expecting.

The Seargent walks up to them.

Altanian Seargent: You here to see the Commander?
Last edited by Altane on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents