NATION

PASSWORD

misunderstandings in the issues

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Ecologicabania
Attaché

Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

misunderstandings in the issues

Postby Ecologicabania » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:49 pm

a place to dicsuss, well you know
Wellerbania's altnation

Ecologicabania
Attaché

Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

GAY PRIDE!!!!!

Postby Ecologicabania » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:52 pm

I just checked my nation to find this
"...well at least homosexuality in the military isn't a problem..."
WTF
I am in support of gay rights, I actually did away with the military!
This makes no sense!
Wellerbania's altnation

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:10 pm

The place to discuss, well, you know - is the Got Issues? forum. Not the Role-play forums. Thanks.

Region 414
Civilian

Founded: Sep 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Region 414 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Yeah how about the issue where i let people say what the want to and then suddenly i go from a dictator ship to a democracy. It's bull shit.

# 2 days ago: FlagRegion 414 was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
# 2 days ago: Following new legislation in FlagRegion 414, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
Last edited by Region 414 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Principality of Region 414 is a large, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed population of 56 million are fiercely patriotic.

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:39 am

Region 414 wrote:Yeah how about the issue where i let people say what the want to and then suddenly i go from a dictator ship to a democracy. It's bull shit.

# 2 days ago: FlagRegion 414 was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
# 2 days ago: Following new legislation in FlagRegion 414, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.

By allowing your people more freedom of speech you increased their political freedoms which can, and in your case did, turn a dictatorship into a democracy.

Return to Got Issues?