NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High (RP/Closed/Sign-up/Interest)LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Dontcha just HATE when someone uses realism to kick the ass of someone who has been locked away for several centuries? :p

Also, Night, waiting for you to TG me back.

He'll just mind rape you.

Ah yes. Totally forgot that. Replying.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Dontcha just HATE when someone uses realism to kick the ass of someone who has been locked away for several centuries? :p

Also, Night, waiting for you to TG me back.

He'll just mind rape you.

Ah yes. Totally forgot that. Replying.

Doubt he could manage it. Humans have grown stronger both mentally and physically. Not saying James is at the top in mental strength, but he's still better than humans from back before Metatron got locked up. Besides, he also has to focus on Calliel.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:20 pm

I feel so left out. Victoria's not going to do anything until morning, and Pari is pretty much insignificant at this point. So, there's really nothing for me to do. :/
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Olthar wrote:I feel so left out. Victoria's not going to do anything until morning, and Pari is pretty much insignificant at this point. So, there's really nothing for me to do. :/

Pari can arrive at the fight.

And so can Victoria. I'm pretty sure angels duking it out is an interesting scientific discovery.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Olthar wrote:I feel so left out. Victoria's not going to do anything until morning, and Pari is pretty much insignificant at this point. So, there's really nothing for me to do. :/

Pari can arrive at the fight.

And so can Victoria. I'm pretty sure angels duking it out is an interesting scientific discovery.

Pari is far too much of a coward for that.

Nah, Victoria's got bigger fish to fry. Plus, if you'll notice during her long, expositive inner monologue, she has no desire to meaninglessly risk her life that she's worked so hard to achieve.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Pari can arrive at the fight.

Pari is far too much of a coward for that.

Nah, Victoria's got bigger fish to fry. Plus, if you'll notice during her long, expositive inner monologue, she has no desire to meaninglessly risk her life that she's worked so hard to achieve.

Alright.

Then Metatron will set her office on fire.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Olthar wrote:Pari is far too much of a coward for that.

Alright.

Sure. It's not like she has any reason to come back to the school.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Olthar wrote:Pari is far too much of a coward for that.

Alright.

Or not! <trollface>

THIS IS FUN AND HILARIOUS AT THE EXACT FUCKING TIME.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:This cracks me up.

Yeah, I read that a while back. It's pretty good.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Dude, James willingly paralyzed himself by blowing up a chunk of his own brain? Damn, that kid is badass. :shock:

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Olthar wrote:Dude, James willingly paralyzed himself by blowing up a chunk of his own brain? Damn, that kid is badass. :shock:

He is.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Olthar wrote:Dude, James willingly paralyzed himself by blowing up a chunk of his own brain? Damn, that kid is badass. :shock:

He's just witnessed a fallen angel turning his dorm room into a goddamn inferno killing (although actually not, most escaped) 90% of the student population, and now attempting to murder the freshman James stole a slice of pizza from and considered cute enough to bone. Add to that getting mind raped and forced into a dark corner of his own goddamn mind, and yeah, James is pretty fucking insane right now.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:

He's just witnessed a fallen angel turning his dorm room into a goddamn inferno killing (although actually not, most escaped) 90% of the student population, and now attempting to murder the freshman James stole a slice of pizza from and considered cute enough to bone. Add to that getting mind raped and forced into a dark corner of his own goddamn mind, and yeah, James is pretty fucking insane right now.

Considering what I'm planning, it'll get worse.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:He's just witnessed a fallen angel turning his dorm room into a goddamn inferno killing (although actually not, most escaped) 90% of the student population, and now attempting to murder the freshman James stole a slice of pizza from and considered cute enough to bone. Add to that getting mind raped and forced into a dark corner of his own goddamn mind, and yeah, James is pretty fucking insane right now.

Considering what I'm planning, it'll get worse.

Considering what I just did, shit has gotten worse.

For Metatron.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Night, why do you always make Raphael a black guy?

Also, James considers EVERYONE at the school family. Yes, even those younger and older than him.

And Night, waiting for you to continue our RP.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Night, why do you always make Raphael a black guy?

Also, James considers EVERYONE at the school family. Yes, even those younger and older than him.

Cause he WORKS as a black guy.

...Incest...

Yes, yes, getting to it.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Night, why do you always make Raphael a black guy?

Cause he WORKS as a black guy.

...Incest...

Yes, yes, getting to it.

Yeah, but the Bible is racist and makes everybody brown.

Not really. It isn't incest if they're step-siblings. ;3

Thank you. ^_^
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Cause he WORKS as a black guy.

...Incest...

Yes, yes, getting to it.

Yeah, but the Bible is racist and makes everybody brown.

Thank you. ^_^

Uriel is black too. Michael is white. Gaberial is brown.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Yeah, but the Bible is racist and makes everybody brown.

Thank you. ^_^

Uriel is black too. Michael is white. Gaberial is brown.

Nah, Gabriel's a furry.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Uriel is black too. Michael is white. Gaberial is brown.

Nah, Gabriel's a furry.

That is now canon.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Nah, Gabriel's a furry.

That is now canon.

;3

James likes punching people, doesn't he?
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Last edited by Olthar on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Olthar wrote:Did James just punch an Archangel in the face? :blink:

He's also punched a fellow student and MOTHERFUCKING METATRON in the face.

... Y'know, I just realized how awesome it would've been to have had an "ALL HAIL METATRON!" thing. ):
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives