NATION

PASSWORD

What have you learned today? P4

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Azaca
Minister

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Azaca wrote: :lol: Deal.

And I'll be your bitch. :lol2:

Be careful, I'll take you up on that offer. :)
Read before talking to me. Important.
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
Politically incorrect till the day I die
Also a proud and high-functioning schizophrenic
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.
Threat Level: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Pop: 41,625,438
Leader: Olav Esko
Military: 780,702

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Azaca wrote: :lol: Deal.

NSG orgy? Kinky. Also you must invite TNF. Standing rule of NSG, TNF must be invited to all NSG orgies.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Old Vester
Senator

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Vester » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 pm

That I am in love.
"A man chooses, a slave obeys".-Andrew Ryan
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".-George Carlin.
"I want you to kill yourself. I will buy and send you rope". -EmpireErwinRommel
Billy Mays of F7. Current balance in F7CF $104,952.I'm the richest one!!
Mushet wrote:Banned becuse you need to stop being a politically correct nigger lover
Coccygia wrote:Is the unsung original creator of Angry Birds.
The only question I can answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Pxifl3zjg&NR=1. Name in Cat translated by 1000 Cats: Zeˑhsˑr:kxk (kxk = "old") (lit. "the first sanctuary, old and glad")
Need a dedicated co-OP? I'll do it for drugs free!-I can also consult for creative ideas and such.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

NSG orgy? Kinky. Also you must invite TNF. Standing rule of NSG, TNF must be invited to all NSG orgies.

No orgies. Just people giving me deals so that I won't go back to speed.(Been an addict for like a year)
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.

Grainne Ni Malley
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Grainne Ni Malley » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Not posting on NSG didn't fix my lack of motivation. Instead, I goofed off on Sims 3 for hours on end... planned a good life for them, then lost it all due to some glitch crash. Too much like real life.
*insert boring personal information, political slant, witty quotes, and some fancy text color here*

Гроня Ни Маллий - In fond memory of Dyakovo. I will always remember you. Thank you for the laughs.

Roman Templars
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Roman Templars » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:15 pm

That my local animal adoption center has sooo much kittens, they are selling them for $10 each. and they are so cute. :p

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Azaca wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

Be careful, I'll take you up on that offer. :)

;) I don't mind.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Lucent Dawn
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucent Dawn » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Azaca wrote:
The Corparation wrote:NSG orgy? Kinky. Also you must invite TNF. Standing rule of NSG, TNF must be invited to all NSG orgies.

No orgies. Just people giving me deals so that I won't go back to speed.(Been an addict for like a year)

Congrats on 5 days, and good luck with your battle. :)
Economic Leftist: 93% | Anarchist: 84% | Anti-Militarist: 100% | Socio-Cultural Liberal: 98% | Civil Libertarian: 80%
My Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -8.50 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.26
Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished.

The Corparation
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Azaca wrote:
The Corparation wrote:NSG orgy? Kinky. Also you must invite TNF. Standing rule of NSG, TNF must be invited to all NSG orgies.

Aww.
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Grainne Ni Malley wrote:Not posting on NSG didn't fix my lack of motivation. Instead, I goofed off on Sims 3 for hours on end... planned a good life for them, then lost it all due to some glitch crash. Too much like real life.

What were their back stories? That's the best part about Sim's, is making up their history.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Azaca wrote:No orgies. Just people giving me deals so that I won't go back to speed.(Been an addict for like a year)

Aww.

But if you're real good, Santa'll give you an orgy for easter or however that works.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Lucent Dawn
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucent Dawn » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Azaca wrote:No orgies. Just people giving me deals so that I won't go back to speed.(Been an addict for like a year)

(Of course, I can't really bring myself to make a "deal", so the only thing I'm opening my mouth for... is to wish you good luck and congratulate you. I'm sure it'll get better from here.)
Last edited by Lucent Dawn on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Leftist: 93% | Anarchist: 84% | Anti-Militarist: 100% | Socio-Cultural Liberal: 98% | Civil Libertarian: 80%
My Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -8.50 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.26
Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Lucent Dawn wrote:

Thanks so much :) It's weird not doing drugs. There's so much time now. I have no clue what the hell I'm gonna do with it all.
  ▲
▲ ▲

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Old Vester wrote:That I am in love.

That's nice, be careful. Love hurts.

Or maybe that's just for me.

I didn't really learn it today, but I learned that odds are I'm going to be alone for the next two years. And that's being optimistic.
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

Grainne Ni Malley
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grainne Ni Malley » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Azaca wrote:
Grainne Ni Malley wrote:Not posting on NSG didn't fix my lack of motivation. Instead, I goofed off on Sims 3 for hours on end... planned a good life for them, then lost it all due to some glitch crash. Too much like real life.

What were their back stories? That's the best part about Sim's, is making up their history.

Well, I just downloaded Generations. I didn't plot a back story. My goal was to have the house overflowing with children so I could explore the new expansion. The Mom was a daycare provider, the dad an inventor. With a rebellious teenager, two more children, a random child that appeared after one of the father's time traveling excursions, people dropping off up to five more kids for daycare, and the mother being pregnant yet again (whew, break from daycare work), I also learned that Sims 3 can be stressful.

But then it crashed. So the time traveling child and the new pregnancy have been undone.
*insert boring personal information, political slant, witty quotes, and some fancy text color here*

Гроня Ни Маллий - In fond memory of Dyakovo. I will always remember you. Thank you for the laughs.

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Azaca wrote:
Lucent Dawn wrote:

Thanks so much :) It's weird not doing drugs. There's so much time now. I have no clue what the hell I'm gonna do with it all.

Take up painting?
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Smashmouth wrote:And then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer
Not a trace
Of doubt in my mind
I'm in love
I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her
If I tried
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Old Vester
Senator

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Vester » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 pm

The Merchant Republics wrote:

I didn't really learn it today, but I learned that odds are I'm going to be alone for the next two years. And that's being optimistic.

I hope things go well for both of us ,friend.
"A man chooses, a slave obeys".-Andrew Ryan
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".-George Carlin.
"I want you to kill yourself. I will buy and send you rope". -EmpireErwinRommel
Billy Mays of F7. Current balance in F7CF $104,952.I'm the richest one!!
Mushet wrote:Banned becuse you need to stop being a politically correct nigger lover
Coccygia wrote:Is the unsung original creator of Angry Birds.
The only question I can answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Pxifl3zjg&NR=1. Name in Cat translated by 1000 Cats: Zeˑhsˑr:kxk (kxk = "old") (lit. "the first sanctuary, old and glad")
Need a dedicated co-OP? I'll do it for drugs free!-I can also consult for creative ideas and such.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:24 pm

The Merchant Republics wrote:

You should be more optimistic. You're forgetting about hookers.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Grainne Ni Malley
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grainne Ni Malley » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Azaca wrote:
The Merchant Republics wrote:That's nice, be careful. Love hurts.

You should be more optimistic. You're forgetting about hookers.

Unless he's broke...

The Corparation
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Azaca wrote:

No, its building houses, then finding ingenious ways to kill its occupants.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:27 pm

The Monkees wrote:And then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer
Not a trace
Of doubt in my mind
I'm in love
I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her
If I tried
[/quote]
Fixed
  ▲
▲ ▲

Grainne Ni Malley
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grainne Ni Malley » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Azaca wrote:What were their back stories? That's the best part about Sim's, is making up their history.

No, its building houses, then finding ingenious ways to kill its occupants.

No, it's creating "life", then seeing how badly you can ruin it.

The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar

Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 pm

The Corparation wrote:No, its building houses, then finding ingenious ways to kill its occupants.

I built a giant, one room concrete house with no windows. After all of the occupants were on, I deleted the door. I wanted to see if I could make them eat each other if I kept them dark, starved, and covered in waste, for a while.

Turns out that isn't in the programming. :(
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 pm

That pokemon is awesome.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General