NATION

PASSWORD

What have you learned today? P4

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 pm

That working to make things work is a waste and I am not sure why I insist. Stupidity on my part? Hope? Masochism?

Giving and understanding, all the time, without being reciprocated, is bad. It's more than bad. It makes me sad. As that Default song used to say, "I'm wasting my time, I'm wasting my time!" A lot.

I must be getting daft with age. Time to go to bed.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:19 pm

That Linkin Park is a good band.
The Elven Kingdom of Amador
TETly Father of TETism and 18-year NS vet
|| All things II RP-related || Military Worldbuilding || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Discord: nstiami || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:24 pm

That my step-grandmother is an absolute, total bitch. I maintain that she killed my grandfather, but that's another story. Fact is, he died a couple of years ago and lies in a crypt in a cemetery. They have little vases to put flowers in, but she apparently called the place and told them to take it down. It gets better, her first husband lies right next to my grandfather and his vase is full of bright flowers. My dad tried not to show it, but I could tell he was hurt by this. So we bought flowers and laid them at the bottom of the thing anyway. They'll only be there for a day, but whatever. We said a couple of prayers and left. I wanted to cry because my dad was bent up about the thing. For Father's Day, I want to make a proper memorial for him complete with goddamn fucking flowers.

I also learned that I look kind of cute in baseball caps.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Azaca
Minister

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 pm

I learned how weird five days of soberness feels. Damn it's just odd!
Read before talking to me. Important.
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
Politically incorrect till the day I die
Also a proud and high-functioning schizophrenic
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.
Threat Level: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Pop: 41,625,438
Leader: Olav Esko
Military: 780,702

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:That my step-grandmother is an absolute, total bitch. I maintain that she killed my grandfather, but that's another story. Fact is, he died a couple of years ago and lies in a crypt in a cemetery. They have little vases to put flowers in, but she apparently called the place and told them to take it down. It gets better, her first husband lies right next to my grandfather and his vase is full of bright flowers. My dad tried not to show it, but I could tell he was hurt by this. So we bought flowers and laid them at the bottom of the thing anyway. They'll only be there for a day, but whatever. We said a couple of prayers and left. I wanted to cry because my dad was bent up about the thing. For Father's Day, I want to make a proper memorial for him complete with goddamn fucking flowers.

Dude what the fuck is wrong with your step-grandmother. That's seriously fucked up.

I also learned that maybe CM will get interested in Buffy, what with all his baseball caps.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:That I am alone with this burden. Peachy.

Bull. Soon you'll be seeing me, so I can add to your headaches. :p
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:30 pm

What burden? I can help! I need to do something or I feel I may explode! (Not having drugs in my system has really opened up my schedual)
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.

Norstal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Azaca wrote:

What burden? I can help! I need to do something or I feel I may explode! (Not having drugs in my system has really opened up my schedual)

Shhhh, she's asleep. :3

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Azaca wrote:

Explode not included.
The Elven Kingdom of Amador
TETly Father of TETism and 18-year NS vet
|| All things II RP-related || Military Worldbuilding || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Discord: nstiami || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Norstal wrote:Dude what the fuck is wrong with your step-grandmother. That's seriously fucked up.

My family is kind of fucked up. My dad, as much as he aggravates me, is actually sane. I find it hard to believe compared to the shit he had to deal with. This woman was a trained nurse and when we visited before he died, she wasn't having him eat right and wasn't even looking at what pills he was taking. He just randomly took a mix of what the doctors gave him as he saw fit. No fucking wonder he looked like shit. She knew. She just didn't care.
Norstal wrote:I also learned that maybe CM will get interested in Buffy, what with all his baseball caps.

I don't think that's even a remote possibility if I wear anything short of a Roman legionary helmet.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Tiami wrote:
Azaca wrote:What burden? I can help! I need to do something or I feel I may explode! (Not having drugs in my system has really opened up my schedual)

Explode not included.

:rofl: I'm gonna go jump around and dancw like an idiot!
  ▲
▲ ▲

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Norstal wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Wat.

I tire of the economic threads in NSG. All it is is free-markerteers preaching about privatization and high-fiving each other.

Economics tends to go over my head. I understand the basics, like S&D, and why high and low inflation are bad, but everything else goes over my head.

Zeth Rekia wrote:That there's a Zastava buried in Zeno's local graveyard, and that Zastava is also a Croatian arms company that produces Ak47's and M84 machineguns.

Zeno also learned that Zastava might make a good first name. Zastava Lenovsky... yeah... :)

That the white thing in the back of Zeno's local graveyard is actually a tool shed. And that the roads branching off cross some railroad tracks... Zeno might explore this area later, or tomorrow. :]

Zeno also heard a very strange bird inside of some guys house. It made a 'sqwa sqwa sqwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak' noise.

And finally, that the people Zeno lives near might actually be drug pushers. Last time Zeno seen a black guy around he got carted off by the cops for selling crack or something.

That Zeno's one of the coolest girls I know of.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Lucent Dawn
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucent Dawn » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:That my step-grandmother is an absolute, total bitch. I maintain that she killed my grandfather, but that's another story. Fact is, he died a couple of years ago and lies in a crypt in a cemetery. They have little vases to put flowers in, but she apparently called the place and told them to take it down. It gets better, her first husband lies right next to my grandfather and his vase is full of bright flowers. My dad tried not to show it, but I could tell he was hurt by this. So we bought flowers and laid them at the bottom of the thing anyway. They'll only be there for a day, but whatever. We said a couple of prayers and left. I wanted to cry because my dad was bent up about the thing. For Father's Day, I want to make a proper memorial for him complete with goddamn fucking flowers.

I'm sorry about the former,
Cheers for the latter.

Good luck with the memorial; I give you my best wishes. Your grandfather deserves to be honored, and it's a shame he didn't receive that honor (at least from your Grandmother).
Economic Leftist: 93% | Anarchist: 84% | Anti-Militarist: 100% | Socio-Cultural Liberal: 98% | Civil Libertarian: 80%
My Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -8.50 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.26
Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished.

Norstal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Norstal wrote:Dude what the fuck is wrong with your step-grandmother. That's seriously fucked up.

My family is kind of fucked up. My dad, as much as he aggravates me, is actually sane. I find it hard to believe compared to the shit he had to deal with. This woman was a trained nurse and when we visited before he died, she wasn't having him eat right and wasn't even looking at what pills he was taking. He just randomly took a mix of what the doctors gave him as he saw fit. No fucking wonder he looked like shit. She knew. She just didn't care.

Wow. That sounds like a total bitch alright. Don't worry, she'll get what's coming. :hug:

Norstal wrote:I also learned that maybe CM will get interested in Buffy, what with all his baseball caps.

I don't think that's even a remote possibility if I wear anything short of a Roman legionary helmet.

:lol2:

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Lucent Dawn wrote:

Cheers for the latter.

Good luck with the memorial; I give you my best wishes. Your grandfather deserves to be honored, and it's a shame he didn't receive that honor (at least from your Grandmother).

Whatever. She'll kick the bucket soon anyway. Doesn't matter either way: she's practically dead as it is.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Azaca wrote:

Try to get a job at a snoball stand. It's not that hard.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Lucent Dawn wrote:
Cheers for the latter.

Whatever. She'll kick the bucket soon anyway. Doesn't matter either way: she's practically dead as it is.

:hug:

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Tiami wrote:That Linkin Park is a good band.

Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:49 pm

I've learned never to put my hopes on Vancouver. Blessed idiots. Let down the whole freaking country.
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

Galenaima
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Galenaima » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:That working to make things work is a waste and I am not sure why I insist. Stupidity on my part? Hope? Masochism?

Giving and understanding, all the time, without being reciprocated, is bad. It's more than bad. It makes me sad. As that Default song used to say, "I'm wasting my time, I'm wasting my time!" A lot.

I must be getting daft with age. Time to go to bed.

***My nation does not represent my actual political beliefs***
Oterro wrote:I read it in Latest Forum Topics and was like; ''oho, some chap managed to keep himself seated for 2 years and finally stood up!''
But no. Morbidly obese man dies in chair, covered in shit.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Is Hell North Korea off earth?

Wikkiwallana wrote:I don't like flamish anyone. It distresses me to see people on fire. People who like to get involved with their own gender don't bother me at all though.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:58 pm

That I really would like some speed right now. A lot. Like I would go suck a guys dick for some. But I know I can't have any or I'll go right back to where I was staying for days straight, eating nothing and forcing myself to drink miniscule doses of water. It wasn't fun but the first feeling of euphoria was wonderful. And my mind felt so at one with everything. Like I was in control of the universe. But afterwards, I would have serious chest pains and my heart would beat so rapidly I started thinking I was having heart attacks and my head would start to hurt from how fast my mind was racing. So I would take more and go on binges for days without sleep. It was a terrible adventure, it honestly was. No one should do it ever. My hair(Which I love very much and care deeply for) began falling out and I lost like 15 pounds in a month. It's a slippery slope, too. I started hanging out with friends who would also tweak up. And we didn't do a lot, maybe 15mg, just to feel good. But after a while, I never left my room, and I was snorting like 40-60mg a day. I hated myself for doing it. I hated everything about it. But I couldn't see myself without it. But finally, I had been up for about 27 hours, And was complaining about my addiction on this thread when people were giving me advice about what I should do. And I thought to myself, If these people who I don't even know want me to stop, then I should. What's to stop me right now from putting down the razor and straw and just turning a new leaf? And here I am now, 5 days sober. Sorry, I appear to be rambling, just started getting it all out and now I feel better.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Azaca wrote:That I really would like some speed right now. A lot. Like I would go suck a guys dick for some. But I know I can't have any or I'll go right back to where I was staying for days straight, eating nothing and forcing myself to drink miniscule doses of water. It wasn't fun but the first feeling of euphoria was wonderful. And my mind felt so at one with everything. Like I was in control of the universe. But afterwards, I would have serious chest pains and my heart would beat so rapidly I started thinking I was having heart attacks and my head would start to hurt from how fast my mind was racing. So I would take more and go on binges for days without sleep. It was a terrible adventure, it honestly was. No one should do it ever. My hair(Which I love very much and care deeply for) began falling out and I lost like 15 pounds in a month. It's a slippery slope, too. I started hanging out with friends who would also tweak up. And we didn't do a lot, maybe 15mg, just to feel good. But after a while, I never left my room, and I was snorting like 40-60mg a day. I hated myself for doing it. I hated everything about it. But I couldn't see myself without it. But finally, I had been up for about 27 hours, And was complaining about my addiction on this thread when people were giving me advice about what I should do. And I thought to myself, If these people who I don't even know want me to stop, then I should. What's to stop me right now from putting down the razor and straw and just turning a new leaf? And here I am now, 5 days sober. Sorry, I appear to be rambling, just started getting it all out and now I feel better.

I'll make you a deal. You don't do drugs and I'll suck that dick for you. ;)

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Azaca wrote:That I really would like some speed right now. A lot. Like I would go suck a guys dick for some. But I know I can't have any or I'll go right back to where I was staying for days straight, eating nothing and forcing myself to drink miniscule doses of water. It wasn't fun but the first feeling of euphoria was wonderful. And my mind felt so at one with everything. Like I was in control of the universe. But afterwards, I would have serious chest pains and my heart would beat so rapidly I started thinking I was having heart attacks and my head would start to hurt from how fast my mind was racing. So I would take more and go on binges for days without sleep. It was a terrible adventure, it honestly was. No one should do it ever. My hair(Which I love very much and care deeply for) began falling out and I lost like 15 pounds in a month. It's a slippery slope, too. I started hanging out with friends who would also tweak up. And we didn't do a lot, maybe 15mg, just to feel good. But after a while, I never left my room, and I was snorting like 40-60mg a day. I hated myself for doing it. I hated everything about it. But I couldn't see myself without it. But finally, I had been up for about 27 hours, And was complaining about my addiction on this thread when people were giving me advice about what I should do. And I thought to myself, If these people who I don't even know want me to stop, then I should. What's to stop me right now from putting down the razor and straw and just turning a new leaf? And here I am now, 5 days sober. Sorry, I appear to be rambling, just started getting it all out and now I feel better.

I'll make you a deal. You don't do drugs and I'll suck that dick for you. ;)

:lol: Deal.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:05 pm

It gets better. I promise. Congratulations on your 5th day. :hug:

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Azaca wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:I'll make you a deal. You don't do drugs and I'll suck that dick for you. ;)

:lol: Deal.

And I'll be your bitch. :lol2:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General