NATION

PASSWORD

CivilDefense Industries open for business!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Northern Delmarva
Envoy

Founded: Aug 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

CivilDefense Industries open for business!

Postby Northern Delmarva » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:09 pm

CivilDefense Industries is THE company for all your cheap weapon/security needs, with high-quality weapons usable for most situations you might get into!

For sale today we have the:

SAR-27

Fires a 7.62x39mm round.
700 RPM
Muzzle velocity is 650 m/s
Effective up to 650m
35-round magazine
Iron sights, 6 inch sight radius
Weighs 8 lbs
18 inches long
Barrel length is 14 inches
Price: $800
Amount: 300,000

SAR-10

Fires a 7.62x39mm round.
600 RPM
Muzzle velocity is 725 m/s
Effective up to 700m
30-round magazine
Iron sights, 10-inch sight radius
Weighs 11 lbs
24 inches long
barrel length is 16 inches
Price: $1200
Amount: 225,000

P-5

Fires a 9x19 Parabellum round.
Muzzle velocity is 354 m/s
Effective up to 200m
12-round magazine
Iron sights w/laser sight
Weighs 45 oz
8.5 inches long
4.9 inch long barrel
Price: $150
Amount: 500,000

OOC: This is my first real attempt at an rp, so some form of feedback would be great, thanks.
Engagement Condition- 9
1. World War, 2. Total War, 3. Large-Scale War, 4. Major War, 5. Medium-sized Conflict, 6. Small Conflict, 7. Anti-terrorism operations, War imminent 8. Economical/ proxy war, 9. International Crisis, 10. Peacetime
Member of the League of Republics and CAPITERN
Economic Left/Right: 3.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.38
CivilDefense Industries: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16419

Niicha
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Niicha » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Invoice from the corporate offices of Liibertine Marketplace,

Greetings from Liibertine Marketplace, Niicha's premier retail shopping center! We offer many products to our discriminating customers, from our well stocked and diverse grocery department to our newest department, "Thatsa Rugg", featuring exotic and beatiful rugs from all over the continent.

Due to our nation's new compulsary gun laws, we are RUNNING OUT OF INVENTORY, which is WONDERFUL news to YOU! We are looking for high quality weapons and we are sure you won't disappoint.

Our order is as follows:

50,000 SAR-27

50,000 SAR-10

100,000 P-5

Enclosed is our order form and one of our famous Wacko Jacko's Ultimate Coupon Value Books, with over 500 dollars worth of savings!

From the desk of Larry Irris, Corporate

Northern Delmarva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Delmarva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:38 am

To the corporate offices of Liibertine Marketplace,

Greetings! Being CivilDefense Industries' first customer, you have earned a 10% discount on the weaponry you have ordered! Therefore, your price is:

50,000 SAR-27s= $40,000,000
50,000 SAR-10s= $60,000,000
100,000 P-5s= $15,000,000

Price: $115,000,000 with a 10% discount, your final price is $103,500,000!

These high-quality weapons are now en-route to the port of your choice via cargo ship, and will remain offshore until the money is wired to our account. We hope you have a fine day!

From, Nicholas Johanson, CEO of CivilDefense Industries
Engagement Condition- 9
1. World War, 2. Total War, 3. Large-Scale War, 4. Major War, 5. Medium-sized Conflict, 6. Small Conflict, 7. Anti-terrorism operations, War imminent 8. Economical/ proxy war, 9. International Crisis, 10. Peacetime
CivilDefense Industries: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16419

Northern Delmarva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Delmarva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:39 am

Message from CivilDefence Industries

Thanks to new business flowing in from all parts of the globe, CivilDefense Industries is glad to present 2 NEW, BETTER rifles to add to its stock. We hope that you will all consider buying these rifles, and further fund CivilDefense for our hopes to create some of the best small-arms in the world!

New Rifles:

MAR-2

Fires a 7.62x39 round
650 RPM
Muzzle velocity is 720 m/s
Effective up to 800m
30-round magazine
Iron sights, 15 inch radius
Weighs 10 lbs
34.4 inches long
Barrel length is 14.7 inches
Price: $1700
Amount: 50,000

SMAR-5

Fires a 7.62x39 round
670 RPM
Muzzle velocity is 600 m/s
Effective up to 650m
35-round magazine
Red-dot sight
Weighs 13 lbs
38 inches long
Barrel length is 14 inches
Price: $3000
Amount: 30,000

Message from Nicholas Johanson, CEO of CivilDefence Industries
Last edited by Northern Delmarva on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Engagement Condition- 9

Songri
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Songri » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:55 am

To: Nicholas Johanson, CEO of CivilDefense Industries

The Songri Dominion is very interested in asking CivilDefense Industries to become the primary supplier of small arms for the armed forces. However before we commit to such a venture would you mind answering a few questions and offering a demonstration?

Have your weapons been tested in a Jungle enviroment?

How easy are your weapons to maintain and how reliable are they?

Would a discount be applied for a large bulk order? If yes how much?

If you are interested in seeking this contract please contact me to arrange a demonstration of the: effect on a unarmoured individual, armoured individual (both body and head), ease of training personell with this weapon, ease of maintaining the weapon and how well the weapons cope in a jungle envirmoent.

I look foward to working with CivilDefense in the near future.

Regards, Lauren Kies, Commander of Songri Dominion
Songri deserves to be taken as seriously as a heart attack suffered while piloting a zeppelin over a bacon factory. Which is the most serious of heart attacks, because if that zepplin crashes into that bacon factory, all of us will be without bacon.

And that simply will not do.

98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Following new legislation in Songri, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:02 am

OOC: Why do 'Trash-Threads' like this steal people from a quality thread like mine? WHY? I offer better services and such, and yet I get 1 customer per day!
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Songri
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Songri » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:11 am

oc: I am interested in Infantry weapons and this thread is offering to sell them, after looking through your thread the only infantry weapons you offered were side-arms with the sole exception of a single sniper rifle. If/When i start purchasing vehicles and an air force i will consider your store, until then it does not provide what i am interested in and i would rather focus my business into a compony that does
Songri deserves to be taken as seriously as a heart attack suffered while piloting a zeppelin over a bacon factory. Which is the most serious of heart attacks, because if that zepplin crashes into that bacon factory, all of us will be without bacon.

98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Following new legislation in Songri, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.

Northern Delmarva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Delmarva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 am

Grittonia wrote:OOC: Why do 'Trash-Threads' like this steal people from a quality thread like mine? WHY? I offer better services and such, and yet I get 1 customer per day!

OOC:Well, I will make a list:

1. This isn't a "trash thread" thank you very much, and I will consider any further unconstructive criticism flaming.
2. You have just one big list from what I can see, and no pictures of any quality to evaluate what your products look like.
3. You get more than "one customer a day" from what I saw, so stop complaining.

Now, if you don't want to either help me with this so-called "trash thread", or buy something IC, then I would kindly suggest that you GTFO.
Last edited by Northern Delmarva on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Engagement Condition- 9

New Fijia Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Fijia Islands » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:23 am

We would like 20,000 SAR-27 Riffiles and we will wire said money when our order arrives.
Prime Minister-Vladmir Destrov
Vice President- Samantha Robinson
Government Popularity:68 Percent
Military:Fijian Security Forces(20000)
Main Riffile:SAR-27

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 am

Northern Delmarva wrote:
Grittonia wrote:OOC: Why do 'Trash-Threads' like this steal people from a quality thread like mine? WHY? I offer better services and such, and yet I get 1 customer per day!

OOC:Well, I will make a list:

1. This isn't a "trash thread" thank you very much, and I will consider any further unconstructive criticism flaming.
2. You have just one big list from what I can see, and no pictures of any quality to evaluate what your products look like.
3. You get more than "one customer a day" from what I saw, so stop complaining.

Now, if you don't want to either help me with this so-called "trash thread", or buy something IC, then I would kindly suggest that you GTFO.

OOC: There are photo's available if needed. But let me just help you:
1. Get a opening's thing something like:
CivilDefense Industries began in 1999 and has a long blah blah blah (I have had 5 threads, and everyone knows what I produce so I don't need one AND I am too lazy).
2. Try to offer something others don't have, for example I just made Customer Ranks to get more people to buy.
3. Get more than 2/3 designes, and make more than small arms. Also, don't copy ANYTHING of a Storefront without asking, seriously don't.
4. Don't tell me to Get The Fuck Out. Just Don't.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Salzland
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salzland » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am

OOC: You're trolling his storefront, Grittonia. He's more than within his rights to ask you to leave.
The Armed Republic of Salzland (Citizen: Salzlander)
    Proud ODECON Member
    Dagora Doctrine Signatory
    CASTLE Accords Signatory
    Polaris Initiative Member
    Akiwealth Member

Embassies: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1134

Flag Courtesy Of Fictions
Risk Management Incorporated: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55886

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, ODECON was born—to fight the foes no single nation could withstand! Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied! Heed the call, then—for now, ODEVENGERS Assemble!

Retired Roleplaying Mentor

Northern Delmarva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Delmarva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 am

Songri wrote:To: Nicholas Johanson, CEO of CivilDefense Industries

The Songri Dominion is very interested in asking CivilDefense Industries to become the primary supplier of small arms for the armed forces. However before we commit to such a venture would you mind answering a few questions and offering a demonstration?

Have your weapons been tested in a Jungle enviroment?

How easy are your weapons to maintain and how reliable are they?

Would a discount be applied for a large bulk order? If yes how much?

If you are interested in seeking this contract please contact me to arrange a demonstration of the: effect on a unarmoured individual, armoured individual (both body and head), ease of training personell with this weapon, ease of maintaining the weapon and how well the weapons cope in a jungle envirmoent.

I look foward to working with CivilDefense in the near future.

Regards, Lauren Kies, Commander of Songri Dominion

To: Lauren Kies, Commander of Songri Dominion

Welcome! CivilDefense Industries is glad to hear that the glorious nation of Songri is considering us for a main supplier!
To answer your questions, we have recently put our weapons through a brutal jungle testing routine, and have found these results:

The SAR-27 and SAR-10 have shown promising results for jungle terrain, as they have worked with only 1 reported jam due to the mud. The P-5, however is less suited to jungle terrain, as the laser sight seems to malfunction due to the humidity, however we are working on a solution for this.

One of our weapons' main selling points are their durability and reliability in all forms of terrain with minimal maintenance, and can be cleaned very easily in the field, mainly via field-strip and cleaning the barrel with anything available, apparently a shoestring with knots tied in it has worked very well.

Although we have not considered discounts for bulk orders, the first 5 customers we have will earn a 10% discount.

We can arrange a demonstration in our testing laboratories, if you should come for a visit.

We hope that once you see a demonstration of our weapons you will choose CivilDefense Industries for all your small arms needs!

Sent from: The offices of Nicholas Johanson
Engagement Condition- 9

McPsychoville
Attaché

Founded: Jan 26, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby McPsychoville » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:39 am

I've been looking at a lot of storefronts in light of my desire to refit the armed forces and...better services? I wouldn't bank on that if I were you.

As for the topic at hand, I'd like to know if CDI would be willing to sell the Domestic Production Rights to the P9. We are in need of a useful sidearm.
Brother nation of Lzherusskia, a bunch of surly dicks if there ever were one.
The weather's better here and we're much nicer, promise.
Nothing that comes from this nation should be taken seriously at all

Songri
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Songri » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:48 am

To: Nicholas Johanson, CEO of CivilDefense Industries

Could you arrange a demonstration in 3 days time for myself and 10 members of the Songri Dominion Military?

I request that during the demonstration all testing of weapons is to be done by the soldiers i will be bringing along. You are welcome to provide instructors, maintenence manuals or whatever else you feel required to teach my soldiers everything they need to know about your guns.

Assuming the tests go well we will place our order in two stages, the first will be a trial deployment for a small portion of our army. If that proves successful then we will be more then willing to enter into a contract making CivilDefense the primary Small Arms supplier for The Songri Dominion.

I look forward to meeting you and observing your equipment in person in 3 days time.

Regards
Lauren Kies, Commander of Songri Dominion

Northern Delmarva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Delmarva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 am

New Fijia Islands wrote:We would like 20,000 SAR-27 Riffiles and we will wire said money when our order arrives.

To: The Leader of New Fijia Islands

Greetings from the headquarters of CivilDefense Industries! Your order for 20,000 SAR-27s has been noted, prepared, and shipped, we are now waiting for confirmation of arrival, and wiring of funds to our account, with a price of:

20,000 SAR-27s: $16,000,000 minus a 10% first 5 customer discount: $14,400,000.

Have a nice day!
Engagement Condition- 9

Northern Delmarva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Delmarva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Songri wrote:To: Nicholas Johanson, CEO of CivilDefense Industries

Could you arrange a demonstration in 3 days time for myself and 10 members of the Songri Dominion Military?

I request that during the demonstration all testing of weapons is to be done by the soldiers i will be bringing along. You are welcome to provide instructors, maintenence manuals or whatever else you feel required to teach my soldiers everything they need to know about your guns.

Assuming the tests go well we will place our order in two stages, the first will be a trial deployment for a small portion of our army. If that proves successful then we will be more then willing to enter into a contract making CivilDefense the primary Small Arms supplier for The Songri Dominion.

I look forward to meeting you and observing your equipment in person in 3 days time.

Regards
Lauren Kies, Commander of Songri Dominion

To: Lauren Kies, Commander of Songri Dominion

We would be glad to provide a demonstration for you and your group of soldiers! We can provide local instructors who have worked with these weapons since our company's founding, as well as detailed instruction manuals in whatever language you require for your soldiers and yourself.If you so desire, we can also provide a tour of our facility also with our company's history! We await your arrival in our headquarters in Wilmington, the capital city of Northern Delmarva, and we can provide local transport, as well as local hotel accommodations.

Warm regards,
Nicholas Johanson, CEO of CivilDefense Industries
Engagement Condition- 9

New Fijia Islands
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Fijia Islands » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm

My order was ignored so I'm cancelling it.

Northern Delmarva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Delmarva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm

McPsychoville wrote:

I've been looking at a lot of storefronts in light of my desire to refit the armed forces and...better services? I wouldn't bank on that if I were you.

As for the topic at hand, I'd like to know if CDI would be willing to sell the Domestic Production Rights to the P9. We are in need of a useful sidearm.

To: McPsychoville

Hello! The P-9 pistol is an excellent sidearm for any need your military may need it for, and we would be willing to sell a DPR for the P-9 for the price of $180,000,000. CivilDefense Industries hopes that you will consider this offer, and we would be willing to consider any counter-proposals you may offer.

Regards,
Engagement Condition- 9

Northern Delmarva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Delmarva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Edit for double post.
Last edited by Northern Delmarva on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Engagement Condition- 9

Northern Delmarva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Delmarva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:18 pm

New Fijia Islands wrote:My order was ignored so I'm cancelling it.

OOC: I put your order in a post right here:

Northern Delmarva wrote:
New Fijia Islands wrote:We would like 20,000 SAR-27 Riffiles and we will wire said money when our order arrives.

To: The Leader of New Fijia Islands

Greetings from the headquarters of CivilDefense Industries! Your order for 20,000 SAR-27s has been noted, prepared, and shipped, we are now waiting for confirmation of arrival, and wiring of funds to our account, with a price of:

20,000 SAR-27s: $16,000,000 minus a 10% first 5 customer discount: $14,400,000.

Have a nice day!
Engagement Condition- 9

McPsychoville
Attaché

Founded: Jan 26, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby McPsychoville » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Northern Delmarva wrote:
McPsychoville wrote:

To: McPsychoville

Hello! The P-9 pistol is an excellent sidearm for any need your military may need it for, and we would be willing to sell a DPR for the P-9 for the price of $180,000,000. CivilDefense Industries hopes that you will consider this offer, and we would be willing to consider any counter-proposals you may offer.

Regards,

Accepted.
Brother nation of Lzherusskia, a bunch of surly dicks if there ever were one.
The weather's better here and we're much nicer, promise.
Nothing that comes from this nation should be taken seriously at all

Northern Delmarva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Delmarva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:34 pm

Reserved for future expansion.
Engagement Condition- 9

New Fijia Islands
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Fijia Islands » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Oh Sorry,

The money is wired to your account

Niicha
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Niicha » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Northern Delmarva wrote:To the corporate offices of Liibertine Marketplace,

Greetings! Being CivilDefense Industries' first customer, you have earned a 10% discount on the weaponry you have ordered! Therefore, your price is:

50,000 SAR-27s= $40,000,000
50,000 SAR-10s= $60,000,000
100,000 P-5s= $15,000,000

Price: $115,000,000 with a 10% discount, your final price is $103,500,000!

These high-quality weapons are now en-route to the port of your choice via cargo ship, and will remain offshore until the money is wired to our account. We hope you have a fine day!

From, Nicholas Johanson, CEO of CivilDefense Industries

From the corporate offices of Liibertine Marketplace,

Thank you SO MUCH for completing our order!
$103,500,000
Is such a great deal! The money will be wired directly to your account!

Don't forget to check out our clothing department! Going to your first school dance? Expecting a new baby? Looking for something hip and fashionable? Need any size between XXXS to XXXXL? Yep, we got 'em all! Mention this invoice and recieve a WHOPPING 20% off!

From the desk of Larry Irris, Corporate
Last edited by Niicha on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Belkan Provinces
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Belkan Provinces » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:38 pm

We would like to purchase 500 SMAR-5's for $1500000
RP Nation Population: 3.5 billion people, so don't freak out
Embassy Program
Factbook
List of Belkan Military Forces
"I am the Man who arranges the Blocks that continue to fall from Up Above.
The markets are free! So much money for me! Tell me why should I care for peace and love!"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade