NATION

PASSWORD

Corporate Alliance

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:42 am

^ False
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:43 am

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:^ False

OOC: Thank you for clarifying. Also, BTW is your vacation over? If it isn't hope you are enjoying it!

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:45 am

yepp
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Toopoxia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Toopoxia » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:49 am

The World Soviet Party wrote:Blackhelm just told me he decided to leave the CA.

Wow, cos, y'know, it wasn't funny two years ago, of course something has to have changed between then and now, whose to say it can't be your sense of humour, oh that's right it did change, it got a whole lot more dumb. You're a good RPer, stick to that instead of failing at funny.
"People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public."
Adam Smith

Factbooks
Nation Factbook, Military Factbook
Military
Current Military Actions: None
Military Readiness: Peacetime
Diplomacy
Member of: the Corporate Alliance
Observer of: Imperial Fascist Alliance
Other Links
NS World Census2010, NS World Census 2011
RP Examples
What the One Hand Knows (FanT), Traitor to Honour (MT)

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:52 am

Toopoxia wrote:

Wow, cos, y'know, it wasn't funny two years ago, of course something has to have changed between then and now, whose to say it can't be your sense of humour, oh that's right it did change, it got a whole lot more dumb. You're a good RPer, stick to that instead of failing at funny.

LOL, definitely agree with that statement Toops!
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Toopoxia wrote:

But you have to admit, the resualts of that thread was pretty funny.

Why you gotta spoil our fun every time we do that?

Can I do this again:
Fun...

So now we are defending BC and GC from the CA?

The world has turned upside down, yes, I read the TG.

Now lets all remember this is IC, and so I'll stop my OOC spamming... now.

IC:
[CENTER]Diplomatic message
To: Blackhelm Confederacy
Transmited over a public channel, unencrypted
For all the world to see
Cause there is no shame in supporting an ally[/CENTER]

These are indeed turbulent times for your nation, your Prime minister Claudious Griifencrest was shot through the heart by a sniper, charges of human rights violations are being made against your government, 5 nations are atticking yours, and now you appear to be having a falling out with the CA.

If you ever need anything, we have a fleet less than 1,000 miles off your coast, still as ready to send aid to your shores as when they first arrived 5 years ago.

We also wish to re-establish our diplomatic embassy within your soil once again.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

The World Soviet Party
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Soviet Party » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Heh, that thread was glorious.

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm

The World Soviet Party wrote:Heh, that thread was glorious.

Yeah, we were smoking some crazy stuff that year...

-I joined the CA in spite of blatantly not following the charter, fragged some corprate blokes, blew a few bases, attempted to raid Griffencrest's HQ from my embassy. All the time being a privlidged member of the CA.

-Griffencrest elects himself president, then fakes his death upon inaugeration... Classic... He then SICly reveals some master-plan when I wasn't paying attention... [TBH, I was locked in the trunk of an armored limo]

-Maldorians, speechless, on IRC chat after I told him I planned to invade his country by letting him be my ally.*

-Griffencrest then angered, Alleana I think... and was utterly curb-stomped... Nobody paid much attention... So he did it again in '08...

-Me, giving a public execution of Dephire's government for treason against the People's Republic Of Hurtful Thoughts...

There was also some random hand-holding in there...
But in spite of TWSP's old sig, there was no legalized Pr0N.

BTW, I still gots it:
Mt Id wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Kratna X2 wrote:humanitarian my ass but its touching the way you lace your lies with enough truth to be beleavable... really it is... it brings a tear to my eye *tear*

Notice the sarcasm. If I wasn't too lazy, I'd be happy to bring up every 'human-rights violation' I inflicted upon Chitzeland, then billed them for it and told them to be thankful to still draw breath.

At least I'm 95% truthfull in my OOC unless I have reason to believe I'm dealing with a godmodder or merely knowing the truth would cause the RPer to respond differently.

Everythibg IC is almost a garanteed clusterfuck of lies moving headlong into a '30 xanatos pileup'.
I tell ya'll, when the REAL NS-wide war starts, somehow I'll be the cause of it...

Psst... I'll let ya'll in on a secret, it's actually just a really long unending Indy-Ploy..

:bow:
May I study under you, sensei?

Oh, and my snipers actually killed something too...
Kratna X2 wrote:((ooc: :shock: you SHOT Becket... and trashed his Griffin... you heartless bastard ok think fast... i'm out numbered and posably out gunned... uhhh... uhhh... shit...))

And they're evil...
Kratna X2 wrote:"Gothart Industries as been and always will be on the people side. it was the hurtians who bombed the town it was the hurtians and their allies tha--"

Jum when down in a heap the impact against his chest armour both knocking the wind out of him and giving him a world of pain.

"SNIPER!!" one of his "guards" yelled as the other grabbed him hauling him back to the cover of the grounded Phoenix's

Jim finaly managed to scream in pain clutching his hands to his chest from where he lay there teams medic struggling to get the velcro straps undone on his body armor so he could assess the damage. "where is the basterd!?" he asked through clenched teeth.

"we are guessing hes camped out in one of the buildings to the south of our position."

Jim grabbed the front of one of his men who was close by "find the basterd! find him and bring him to me. GI's gonna want afew words with his sorry ass" he shoved the man away who scurried off to obey exiting out of one of the rear hatched that was out of line of site so as not to be seen... and the game of cat and mouse began

Nevermind the vauge similarity between Gothart and Griffencrest...

Which reminds me... BC, care for round #3?
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:27 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Gordonisia
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordonisia » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:23 pm

I could use some help in my campaign against Bengera. Anyone interested in burning some Commies?
"We have the best Congress that money can buy" -Will Rogers

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:06 pm

link?
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Gordonisia
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordonisia » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Here's the link for my war with Bengera
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16660
I'm hoping my capitalist brothers will stand by me in my time of need
"We have the best Congress that money can buy" -Will Rogers

Sanctus-Terra
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctus-Terra » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:37 am

I have finally reached over 1 billion people in Sanctus-Terra!
Looky at me, I'm back.

Brewdomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:39 am

Sanctus-Terra wrote:I have finally reached over 1 billion people in Sanctus-Terra!

Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:24 pm

So how's the Free market going boys?

Emperor Nero
Attaché

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperor Nero » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Long time no see.

What's up?

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Heeyyyyyy! Nero! How ya been!
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Emperor Nero
Attaché

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperor Nero » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:48 am

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:Heeyyyyyy! Nero! How ya been!

Been doing pretty well.

I was looking through my photobucket pictures, and found a bunch of maps and such from our old wars. I got all nostalgic, and figured I would stop by to see what was going on, and maybe get in a war or two.

Right now, I'm looking at that invasion of Greater Americania thread. I might help the guy out since I am kinda partial to helping the underdog in defensive struggles.

Anyhow, I got a few old maps of your nation if you want them. I think this one is my favorite.

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 am

If you haven't already figured it out I am a Religious Empire. Any invasions, I am itching for an invasion! I need more Oil! Even though my country is plagued with oil...

Brewdomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:16 am

Sorgan wrote:If you haven't already figured it out I am a Religious Empire. Any invasions, I am itching for an invasion! I need more Oil! Even though my country is plagued with oil...

Well some support in Spredonia would be nice :p

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 am

Brewdomia wrote:
Sorgan wrote:If you haven't already figured it out I am a Religious Empire. Any invasions, I am itching for an invasion! I need more Oil! Even though my country is plagued with oil...

I deployed some to BC to do what he wants with, keep in mind, My military is based off of Sandia Arabian Military.

Brewdomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:22 am

Sorgan wrote:
Brewdomia wrote:

I deployed some to BC to do what he wants with, keep in mind, My military is based off of Sandia Arabian Military.

I unfortunately do not know much of the saudi arabian military, care to explain?

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:25 am

Brewdomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:29 am

That's pretty good, but I was wondering if you could RP as your own troops in the conflict to make it more intersting, how about it?

Brettston
Civilian

Founded: Sep 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brettston » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:31 am

[proposal=]peace[/proposal]

Brewdomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:31 am

Brettston wrote:[proposal=]peace[/proposal]