NATION

PASSWORD

Asai Motors (Closed)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Yasashii
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Asai Motors (Closed)

Postby Yasashii » Fri May 06, 2011 2:57 am

OOC: please note Asai Motors is closed; its former models may appear as Montpellier S.A vehicles. This storefront is for historical purposes.

"Happiness and Joie De Vivre."
Proud 5-Star Member of SICA

Corporate
Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Yasashii on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 40 times in total.

Yasashii
Diplomat

Technology

Postby Yasashii » Fri May 06, 2011 2:58 am

Asai Technology

Since the dawn of Asai Construction, the Asai family of companies has always been on the cutting edge of technology. Asai Motors is no exception, priding itself in its dedication to the latest automotive technological advances. Whether it be through the introduction of new models or a refresh of the current line up, rest assured with the knowledge that you'll always be driving the latest in automotive engineering.

Nanomaterials

Materials have come a long way since the days of heavy steel and ugly plastics, so should the materials in your car. Asai Motors has teamed up with YellowApple Inc. to provide some of the strongest materials for use in every Asai car. The purposes can be structural to cosmetic, but in all cases enhance the safety and efficiency of our vehicles.

Graphene
Ten times stronger, six times lighter, two times harder and more thirteen times more rigid than steel of comparable thickness, graphene has a plethora of uses in the human world. From basic household electronics to massive construction projects, graphene's durability and decreasing production costs are turning it into a material of the future. The automotive industry is no exception.

Asai Motors uses graphene for structural components where its strength can be used to replace heavy steel parts, just as in joints, bolts, and critical load-bearing chassis areas. Its light weight provides huge vehicle mass savings, improving performance, fuel economy and driving range. Graphene reduces vehicle weight by as much as 15% and can generate an electrical charge with air friction, harnessed to power batteries.

Graphene plays a critical role in the Asai Corrugated Material Safety Structure (CMSS), which inflates on impact to transform areas of the car's structure into a safety bubble, absorbing energy. Feel safe in knowing the cage around you is rigid and won't crush in during a roll-over. Enjoy the comfort of an automobile with fewer squeaks, rattles, and an immunity to rust.

Self-healing polymers
You're always protecting your investments, whether it be home, life, or financial. A car is just that – an important investment in your life. Accidents, rust, and general wear and tear threaten this investment, so why not have a car that can truly tough it out?

Asai self-healing polymers are forms of plastic infused with a liquid plastic in tiny veins. When ruptured, these tiny veins release their liquid polymer, reforming and closing the gaps formed. What does this mean for you? Paint that heals is scratches after a single polish, body panels that are not only lightweight, but reform their shape and smooth over their gauges in a matter of days, and of course no rust. Your car will always look fresh and new – as if just driven off the dealer's lot.

A closeup of the microscopic veins in self-healing polymers and coatings.

Electronics, Safety, and AI

Consumer electronics are always changing and the technologies are being updated at an accelerating rate. Estimates say computers and phones become out of date every 6 to 8 months on average. You change computer every few years, and you probably switch cell phones more often. So what does that say about your car? Every respectable modern automobile of the past 20 to 30 years has an onboard computer. Do you really want an out of date car?

All Asai vehicles are engineered to use the latest applicable and suitable computer hardware and software. During regular servicing, any software updates will be installed, ensuring your vehicle is as up to date as can be. Enjoy efficient and perfect tuning, exact and up-to-date navigation, and the best possible in-car entertainment.

These updates have a safety aspect as well. Each Asai vehicle is equipped with front-facing sensors and short-range sonar to detect other vehicle, objects, and people. The most obvious use is the active cruise control system, but the Asai Reactive Emergency Braking system uses this sonar to actively emergency stop the vehicle and prevent collisions. With frequent software updates, you can be certain your vehicle will have the safest systems around.

Asai is always working for you and always concerned for your safety. Each vehicle conforms to the rigorous Miramont Vehicle Safety Assessment Standard (VSAS) and our models regularly receive 5-star VSAS crash test ratings. All vehicles are equipped with features required of cars in Miramont, such as Emergency SOS panic buttons with satellite tracking, first aid kits, space-saving spare tires, and immobilizers with alarm systems. But it doesn't end there. Every Asai vehicle comes with standard ABS, traction control, and stability control. The computer's intelligent AI use sonar signals to calculate the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead of it, making necessary adjustments to cruise control and seatbelt tensioning. The Asai Reactive Emergency Braking System (AREBS) and Blind Spot Avoidance System (BSAS) are two active safety systems of the AI that complement each vehicle's rigid graphene-reinforced frames and extensive SRS airbag systems.

Asai Reactive Emergency Braking System

Mitigating the force of impact is good, but preventing the crash is always better. Pedestrian deaths account for 10% to 15% of all car accident fatalities. Asai's goal is to ensure no pedestrian is killed or seriously harmed by any of our products. At speeds of over 25km/h, the Asai Reactive Emergency Braking System (AREBS) switches on, keeping pedestrians and other drivers safe.

Sonar and camera ranges for the AREBS.

Asai aims to keep cars and pedestrians intact with onboard computers that have authority to apply full braking power. AREBS uses a forward-looking camera and a radar sensor with a wider field of view than that used by previous systems. This lets the computer spot pedestrians moving from the side of the road into the car's path and vehicles slowing down or stopping suddenly ahead.

If a collision is likely, the system will audibly warn the driver and flash a bright red dot on the wind screen. If the driver does not act, the car stops by itself. This system is also used to adjust vehicle speed on cars equipped with active cruise control systems.

AREBS pedestrian identification using sonar and imaging.

However, collisions are sometimes inevitable. If the vehicle's speed is simply too high to stop, road conditions are exceedingly poor, or if the vehicle is travelling too close behind the one in front of it as per the driver's habits, the system can deploy the Skidding AirBag.

The Skidding AirBag recognizes that the limit to a car's ability to brake in an emergency is the available friction of the scant few square inches of tire contact patch at each corner of the car. What if more area could be available to slow the car in case of an emergency?

That's the thinking behind the Skidding AirBag. If the car's on-board computer concludes a collision is imminent, it will fire an airbag located under the front axle that will press a high-friction surface against the ground. This anchor will slow the car at a rate of more than 20 meters per second, the equivalent of more than 2 Gs of stopping force. Modern cars brake with a maximum of roughly 1 G of deceleration.

At a time when there is concern that a move to smaller cars will come at a price in safety, Asai estimates that this ability to scrub off speed before impact provides the same benefit as adding seven inches of length to the crush space at the front of the car.

An additional benefit is that the airbag lifts the front of the car by nearly three inches, offsetting the nose dive that occurs during emergency braking. This keeps the car's impact-absorbing crush zones in alignment with those on the other vehicle.

Skidding airbag demonstration.

Asai Corrective Steering System

Asai Motors vehicles can also steer for the driver. When the active cruise control system is switched on, Asai Corrective Steering System engages to help prevent the car from drifting out of its lane.

The system watches the road ahead with a camera, and if it sees that the car is headed out of its lane--and the turn signal isn't indicating that this is intentional--it gently steers the car back into its lane.

The intention here is not to drive for the driver, but to reduce the need for constant corrective steering input that can fatigue the driver. Left entirely to its own devices, which is not the designers' intent, Asai Corrective Steering System will eventually pinball from one side of the lane to another until the needed corrective input exceeds the system's capability and it drifts across the lane divider. At this point, a chime and red light alert the driver to what is happening, actively ensuring the driver has not fallen asleep at the wheel.

Lane monitoring demonstration.

Inflating Seatbelts

Inflation is also on the minds of Asai engineers, who have developed a seatbelt that releases a mini airbag during a crash. In case of a crash, these belts expand in just 40 milliseconds. Since they're much smaller, in terms of volume, than a regular airbag and use just a small canister for gas--similar to a CO2 cartridge--the belts don't get hot like airbags do. The swelling seat belt will help keep smaller occupants in position for maximum protection during a crash, and they also spread the crash forces over five times as much body area compared to the narrow strip of a conventional belt.

Asai Corrugated Material Safety Structure

Another part of the car that Asai engineers have managed to make inflatable are the steel side-impact protection bars in the doors and roof/roll-cage structures of our cars, adding additional crush-impact space between the occupants and the outside world. To do this, they have come up with an inflatable graphene structure that mounts inside or replaces parts of the vehicle structure with one that it is made of corrugated gaphene. On impact, a high-pressure inflator pops the beam out to its full size.

With these structural components, thin doors can provide the crush space of thick ones. The inflatable beams are also lighter than conventional solid components and just as strong. Smart software precisely detects imminent side impacts without any chance of false alarms and so owners never need to fear disfiguring the sheetmetal.

The safety each Mirmonter has come to know at home is now available to you, exclusively through Asai Motors.

Green Technology

Innovation and environmental consciousness often go hand-in-hand, and Asai Motors is always thinking of the human impact on the environment. Asai is always concerned with the human condition, and our commitment to advances in green technology is our way of making the world just a little healthier for everyone.

Traditionally, fossil-fuel powered vehicles maintained a heavy generator or alternator to recharge the vehicle's battery. Well not anymore at Asai. Using regenerative braking on all models, Asai's patented Wind-Cell technology, and harnessing the electrical charge of graphene, we've done away with these out-dated components. By saving weight and reducing the strain on each car's engine, performance, handling, and fuel-efficiency are all increased. We've also changed the fuel injection formula entirely. Instead of injecting the fuel into the air mixture before entering each cylinder, fuel is injected directly into the chamber. With the natural turbulence of the air and fewer wasted droplets, more engines produce a more efficient burn. Coupled with active cylinder de-activation in cruising and deceleration driving, Asai vehicles drink little and give a lot.

What does this twist on traditional technology mean for you? Huge savings and fewer fill-ups. How many other companies have 650 horsepower V12 engines with over 20mpg on a combined cycle? None.

How does it work? Simple: originally developed for electric and hybrid vehicles, regenerative braking recharges a car's batteries with the otherwise wasted kinetic energy from everyday braking scenarios. Each time you tap on the brake or come to a stop, the energy in harnessed and sent to the battery. This also has an added secondary benefit. Ever have a battery run flat in the winter or because you left the lights on? With a little forward momentum and a sudden push of the brake, the surge in electricity can jump-start the engine. No jumper cables required.

The graphene nanomaterials used in vehicle construction generate an electrical charge as the vehicle moves due to air friction. Large parts of the car body, such as the roof, bonnet, and trunk lid, are made of graphene. The electrical charge is channelled to the battery, recharging it as the vehicle moves forward. For electric and hydrogen cars, this means up to 130km of extra driving range.

How graphene body panels can aid hydrogen/electric vehicle range.

And what is this Wind-Cell technology? The physics are simple. As a vehicle travels forward, air moves over, under, and around the vehicle. Mounted underneath each car, air is channelled to two small electric generating fans, like tiny windmills. These spin furiously as the vehicle drives forward and forces air down the conduits, taking full advantage of the venturi effect and generating electricity to charge car batteries.

No alternator is needed on fossil-fuel cars and our electric and hydrogen vehicles can take advantage of an extended driving range. Now that's smart.

Each gas and diesel powered car is equipped with a strong charcoal-based air filter and catalytic converter. Airflow is maintained and no performance is lost in the pursuit of fewer emissions. Emissions and unburnt fuel are effectively absorbed by the charcoal at a rate that makes hybrids seem polluting. Air from the tailpipe is often purer and fresher than the air going into the car – how's that for clean?

Alternative Fuel Options
Biofuels
Many markets have the option biofuel mixes. All gasoline powered engines are have been tested to run on up to E100 ethanol and all diesels up B100 bio-diesel. Gasoline engines have also been verified to run on hydrogen slush mixtures.

Hydrogen
Few car companies offer pure hydrogen variants of their models. Asai is an exception, offering this as an alternative fuel. Available in markets where hydrogen refuelling stations exist, the technology uses the osmosis method of electricity generation to power batteries and motors.

Electric Cars
Asai electric cars have strong batteries to power motors. Each electrical car comes with an in-home car charging station and emergency 100-240v plug. An 85% charge can be achieved in 45 minutes with full-charges taking 3 hours. Home power/electric capacity must be tested before station installation.
Last edited by Yasashii on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 46 times in total.

Yasashii
Diplomat

Facilties

Dealership Application

Asai Motors will guage the market conditions and consider the models to be sent and number of dealerships to be established. Asai will also estimate the tax return from its business operations for your nation's revenue based on earnings before interest and taxes (gross revenue minus costs). Revenue from sales tax/VAT will not be calculated. The formulas use only the data submitted and will not change on subjective or case-by-case grounds. All numbers and prices shall be in NS$ unless otherwise stated.

If any field is unapplicable, please leave it blank. Unless stated, it will be assumed that the entire model lineup is eligible for export to your nation. For requests concerning specific models for specific purposes, or if no dealerships are to be established, the Asai Dealership Application need not be filled - please use the Single-Order Form.

Code: Select all
[b][u]Asai Dealership Application[/u][/b]
[b]Necessary Information. [/b][i](Required)[/i]
[i]Name of Nation: [/i]
[i]Population: [/i]
[i]GDP Per Capita: [/i]
[i]Business income tax rate: [/i]
[i]Business profit tax rate: [/i]
[i]May we establish factories in your nation if sales exceed 100,000 units? [/i]
[b]Other information: [/b][i](Optional)[/i]
[i]Does your nation allow petrol(gas) and diesel vehicles? [/i]
[i]Does your nation allow electric vehicle? [/i]
[i]Does your nation allow hydrogen vehicles? [/i]
[i]Models we must not export: [/i]
[i]Additional information: [/i]

Dealerships Established

Miramont
Yasashii
Belhorizon
Secunderabad
Spanish-Texas
Ahtreil
Costa Fierro
Yohannes
Domingues
Tutlingburg
Valcluse
Nemoweguas
CISR
Beinai
Southern Cynocephali
Sabiro
Tovo Bjela
Astholm
YellowApple
Powro
Morovnia
San Pellegrino Romana
Sinzhalt
Alekograd
Teranos
Kinnego
Lamoni
San-Silvacian
Tedoka
Okwe
D Land and Isles
Arumdaum
New Edom
Eastern Roman Empire
Royale Philippines

Factories

Those interested in establishing factories must have purchased Asai products or must have an Asai dealer network established prior to inquiring.
Nations hosting Asai Factories
Last edited by Yasashii on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:00 am, edited 29 times in total.

Yasashii
Diplomat

Special Orders

Single-Order Form

Please use this form for special orders including fleets, individual sales, and so forth. Asai will calculate costs and discounts when preparing an invoice. Sales and vehicle taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer. Please fill out one form for each individual model (i.e Model 5 3.0T and Model 5 H250, though of the same base, are considered different models and thus require different forms.)

Code: Select all
[b][u]Asai Single-Order Form[/u][/b]
[b]Necessary Information. [/b]
[i]Name of Purchaser: [/i]
[i]Nation: [/i]
[i]Model Requested: [/i]
[i]Number of Units: [/i]
[b]Models 1 through 7 Customization.[/b]  [i]Required for Models 1 to 7 [u]only.[/u][/i]
[i]Desired colour: [/i]
[i]Trim level: [/i]
[i]Stand Alone Optional Equipment: [/i]
[i]Special Requests: [/i]
[b]Model 8 and 9 Customization.[/b] [i]Required for Models 8 and 9 [u]only[/u]; complete freedom of choice[/i]
[i]Desired exterior colour: [/i]
[i]Seat material and colour: [/i]
[i]Dash material and colour: [/i]
[i]Dash inset material (i.e mahogany wood, brushed alloy, etc): [/i]
[i]Steering wheel colour: [/i]
[i]Steering wheel rim material (if different from dash inset material): [/i]
[i]Other options/special requests: [/i]

Single-Order Sales Discounts

Asai Discounts:
Local Factory Discount: 5%
Trial Fleet Discount (10 to 49 vehicles): 2.5%
Small Fleet Discount (50 to 500 vehicles): 5%
Small-Medium Fleet Discount (501 to 1000 vehicles): 7.5%
Medium Fleet Discount (1001 to 1500 vehicles): 10%
Medium-Large Fleet Discount (1501 to 2500 vehicles): 12.5%
Large Fleet Discount (2500+ vehicles): 15%

Government of Miramont subsidized discounts:
Regional Discount: 2.5%
Diplomatic Ally Discount: 2.5%
スーパーフレンド Discount: Variable. Select nations only.

Single-Order Sales and Receipts

Yasashii Directorate of Foreign Affairs
[100] Model 6 E250
[100] Model 6X E250
[25] Model 7 H300

The Democratic Republic of Krumbia
[80] Model 5 Ute H300

Parliament of Bukharabia
[1] Model 9 H400

Yasashii Security Intelligence Service
[150] Model 7 6.0 48V
[50] Model 8X 6.0 48V

The Republic of Southern Cynocephali
[100] Model 7 4.7 32V
[200] Model 6 3.0T

The Federal Imperial State of Asakura
[23] Model 6 3.0T

The Most Serene Island Republic of Sabiro
[250] Model 6 3.0T
[25] Model 8X 6.0 48V

Amarillo Manzano of YellowApple
[1]Model 9 H400

The YellowApple Aerospace Marines
[100,500] Model 5 Ute H300

The YellowApple Department of International Relations
[75,000] Model 4X H150
[25,000] Model 5 H150
[50] Model 6 H300
[150] Model 6X H300

The Privy Council of The Principality of Sinzhalt
[50] Model 7 6.0 48V
[10] Model 8X 6.0 48V

Cybus Industries
[40] Model 6X 3.0 24V
[40] Model 1 1.2

Logan Nance of Cybus1
[1] Model 8X H300
[1] Model 9 H400

Barbara Classing of Over the Top Landscaping (Kannap)
[5] Model 5 Ute E250
Last edited by Yasashii on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Yasashii
Diplomat

Company Stock and Ownership

Postby Yasashii » Fri May 06, 2011 2:59 am

Asai Motors Corporate Campus, Rochelle, Miramont

Ownership

Worth of share: US$266.66
Stock for sale: 56,800,000 shares [US$15,146,288,000.00]
Total stock in YAX: 400,000,000 shares [US$106,664,000,000.00]
Shareholders
  • Asai Core Holdings Company: 248,800,000 shares [US$66,345,008,000.00] [62.2%]
  • Government of Miramont: 42,400,000 shares [US$11,306,384,000.00] [10.6%]
  • Energizia Incorporated: 40,000,000 shares [US$10,666,400,000.00] [10%]
  • Various Miramont interests: 12,000,000 shares [US$3,199,920,000.00] [3%]
Asai Motors is currently listed on the Yohannesische Börse. As such, investors are asked to make stock trades in the Yohannesische Börse thread.

Corporate Partners

Asai Motors maintains close relations with its investors and companies of interest.

Asai Motors is not seeking specific joint-ventures for automobiles.
Last edited by Yasashii on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Yasashii
Diplomat

Corporate Partners

Postby Yasashii » Fri May 06, 2011 2:59 am

The information formerly provided here is no longer relevant.
Last edited by Yasashii on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Yasashii
Diplomat

Postby Yasashii » Fri May 06, 2011 3:00 am

Last edited by Yasashii on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Yasashii
Diplomat

Postby Yasashii » Fri May 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Last edited by Yasashii on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Belhorizon
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Belhorizon » Fri May 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Asai Dealership Application
Necessary Information. (Required)
Name of Nation: The Federation of Belhorizon
Population: 93 million
GDP Per Capita:
Business income tax rate: 10% (If diplomatic relations reach level 2 they may be decucted... check foreign affairs factbook below)
Business profit tax rate: 2% (We believe profit should be left intact)
Does your nation... (Required)
Allow petrol(gas) and diesel vehicles? Yes
Allow electric vehicle? Encouraged
Allow hydrogen vehicles? Encouraged
Models we must... (Optional)
Be sure to export:
Be sure NOT to export: Keep the noisy over pollutive cars out...
Additional information... (Optional)
Concerns: That due to the unstable politics it is recommended you apply for an embassy and improve relations for more profit, without the turbulence of politics
Special Requests: Build a dealership in each main city (4)
Other Notes: No
Belhorizon National News: BREAKING: Military Intervention declared in Frojo. More details here.

Official Website (Work in progress)

Yasashii
Diplomat

Postby Yasashii » Fri May 06, 2011 2:43 pm

To the nation of Belhorizon,

After discovering your GDP per capita to be $9,948 as per the Sunset calculator, we have finalized the calculations with regards to dealers and tax revenue. Asai Motors will open 82 dealerships accross Belhorizon with approximately 71 sales per dealership each month for a total of 5,822 sales total each month. This will result in $858,745.00 in tax revenue per NS month.

Your request of having dealerships in the major cities of Belhorizon is acceptable based on the above calculations.

Asai maintains clean vehicles, no single vehicle is terribly polluting. Our marketing team will promote the clean electric and hyrdogen versions of our vehicles over gas and diesel powered units. As such, all current Asai models will be available for general purchase in Belhorizon.

Your advice towards diplomatic relations has been forwarded to the Yasashii Directorate of Foreign Affairs.

Thank you for your time and business, we look forward to working with Belhorizon.

Masoto Mamoru
-Lead Manager, Asai Foreign Sales Team
Last edited by Yasashii on Fri May 06, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Secunderabad
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Secunderabad » Fri May 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Name of Nation: Secunderabad
Population: 240 million
GDP Per Capita: 24,000+
Business income tax rate: 0%
Business profit tax rate: 0%
Allow petrol(gas) and diesel vehicles? yes
Allow electric vehicle? yes
Allow hydrogen vehicles? yes
Be sure to export: n/a
Be sure NOT to export: n/a
Concerns: n/a
Special Requests: We already have much automobile assembly, you may be interested in opening a factory here. We subsidize auto manufacturers.
Other Notes:
Royal Armoury of Secunderabad: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=107803

Yasashii
Diplomat

Postby Yasashii » Fri May 06, 2011 3:07 pm

To the nation of Secunderabad,

After discovering your GDP per capita to actually be $29,146.00 as per the Sunset calculator, we have finalized the calculations with regards to dealers and tax revenue. Asai Motors will open 705 dealerships accross Secunderabad with approximately 121 sales per dealership each month for a total of 85,305 sales each month. That's a projection of over one million cars a year. Because of the 0% business tax rate, no income tax will be earned.

The prospects of a manufacturing plant in Secunderabad are indeed attractive. With the approval of the local authorities, Asai is prepared to invest in or construct a knock-down kit assembly facility, a final vehicle assembly facility, and a mechanical and powertrain component assembly facility. These facilities will directly employ approximately 85,000 to 110,000 persons full time and 15,000 to 25,000 part time.

Thank you for your time and business, we look forward to working with Secunderabad.

Masoto Mamoru

Secunderabad
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Secunderabad » Fri May 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Mr. Masoto Mamoru,

Our GDP per capita seems to be rapidly fluctuating, forgive us if we were imprecise. The municipal administrators will comply with the Prince's authorization. We hope your company enjoys the Prince's city and that you are able to find many customers and good employees.

-Colonel Ali
Royal Armoury of Secunderabad: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=107803

Spanish-Texas
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Spanish-Texas » Fri May 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Name of Nation: Republic of Spanish-Texas
Population: 903,000,000
GDP Per Capita: $18,000
Business income tax rate: 15%
Business profit tax rate: 0%
Allow electric vehicle? Yes
Allow hydrogen vehicles? Yes, but no infrastructure to support these vehicles
Be sure to export: Model 5 Ute
Be sure NOT to export:
Concerns: nil
Special Requests: nil
Other Notes: nil
Last edited by Spanish-Texas on Fri May 06, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yasashii
Diplomat

Postby Yasashii » Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 am

To Colonel Ali,

No need to apologize, it was a pleasant surprise and allows us to maintain a larger number of dealerships than we would otherwise have expected. Because Asai vehicles will now be assembled in Secunderabad for the local market, the Prince and his government can expect to enjoy any future discounts and sales that may arise that might not be available to other nations, including an additional 5% discount on fleet sales in addition to the normal discounts.

Masoto Mamoru

To the nation of Spanish-Texas,

We have finalized the calculations with regards to dealers and tax revenue. Asai Motors will open 1,382 dealerships accross Secunderabad with approximately 95 sales per dealership each month for a total of 131,290 sales each month. That's a projection of over one and a half million cars a year. Approximately $24,616,875.00 will be paid in income tax each month.

With regards to a lack of hydrogen infrastructure, Asai will avoid selling hydrogen powered models for the consumer market. Scientific, trial, research, and pilot projects will certainly have access to these vehicles through a special order system. Furthermore, we will certainly export the Model 5 Ute and certainly hope the market enjoys our truck and SUV models.

Thank you for your time and business, we look forward to working with Spanish-Texas.

Masoto Mamoru
Last edited by Yasashii on Sat May 07, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Belhorizon
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Belhorizon » Sat May 07, 2011 6:05 am

Thank you...
Your dealerships have been added to our factbook.

For better deals please apply for an embassy, check the Foreign affairs factbook for more info...
Belhorizon National News: BREAKING: Military Intervention declared in Frojo. More details here.

Official Website (Work in progress)

Ahtreil
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ahtreil » Sat May 07, 2011 7:14 am

Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Ahtreil
Population: 447 million
GDP Per Capita: $21,465 (Some might have more, some might have less, it depends)
Business income tax rate: 8%
Business profit tax rate: 5% (you can have it, we do not want to steal it from you)
Allow hydrogen vehicles? Yes
Be sure to export: Every model.
Be sure NOT to export: N/A
Concerns: N/A
Special Requests: N/A
Other Notes: N/A
My real life views are not represented by my nation, or by acts performed by my nation
Volnotova wrote:
Hippostania wrote:Wealth means that you are successful.

"Get's 100 million inheritance"

Doingitright amright?

Yasashii
Diplomat

Postby Yasashii » Sat May 07, 2011 1:01 pm

To the nation of Ahtreil,

We have finalized the calculations with regards to dealers and tax revenue. Asai Motors will open 839 dealerships across Ahtreil with approximately 104 sales per dealership each month for a total of 87,256 sales each month. That's a projection of just over one million cars a year. Approximately $14,332,112.00 will be paid in tax each month.

We will be sure to export all models to Ahtreil, though some models with poor sales may be reduced to special order status or completely withdrawn. This is often the case for hydrogen powered models where no hydrogen infrastructure exists.

Thank you for your time and business, we look forward to working with Ahtreil.

Masoto Mamoru
Last edited by Yasashii on Sat May 07, 2011 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aequitenn
Civilian

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aequitenn » Sat May 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Name of Nation:Aequitenn
Population:5,670,028
GDP Per Capita:$15,943.10(AeS 20,721.25)
Business income tax rate:6%
Business profit tax rate:6%
Allow petrol(gas) and diesel vehicles? yes
Allow electric vehicle? yes
Allow hydrogen vehicles? no
Be sure to export:all non-hydrogen using cars
Be sure NOT to export: hydrogen using cars
Concerns: none
Special Requests: We want the dealerships to be run by the Aequitennian automotive company VAK. We can discuss this matter more privatelty(via TG)
Other Notes: none

VAK will also like to offer use of two of its factories for Asai motors to keep our economy up as that will help keep car sales for both companies high.
Last edited by Aequitenn on Sat May 07, 2011 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yasashii
Diplomat

Postby Yasashii » Sun May 08, 2011 8:08 am

To the nation of Aequitenn,

A direct message has been sent to your representative to discuss arrangements with regards to dealerships, sales, and factories. We await your reply.

Thank you for your time and business, we look forward to working with Aequitenn.

Masoto Mamoru

Costa Fiero
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fiero » Sun May 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Name of Nation: The Occidental Republic of Costa Fiero
Population: 22.8 million
GDP Per Capita: $35,500
Business income tax rate: 10%
Business profit tax rate: 0.5%
Allow electric vehicle? Yes but facilities are limited
Allow hydrogen vehicles? No. There aren't any hydrogen refueling facilities in Costa Fiero.
Be sure to export: All
Be sure NOT to export: Leave the hydrogen variants.
Concerns:
Special Requests: If you have any bio/flexi fuel models/engines, do bring them in.
Other Notes:
Last edited by Costa Fiero on Sun May 08, 2011 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yasashii
Diplomat

Postby Yasashii » Sun May 08, 2011 10:16 pm

To the nation of Costa Fierro,

We have finalized the calculations with regards to dealers and tax revenue. Asai Motors will open 72 dealerships across Costa Fierro with approximately 133 sales per dealership each month for a total of 9,576 sales each month. That's a projection of almost 115,000 cars each year. Approximately $2,103,862.55 will be paid in tax each month.

We will be sure to export all non-hydrogen variants to Costa Fierro. With regards to bio and flex fuels, all gasoline engines are verified to work with E85 flexfuel. Asai diesel engines may run on up to B20 diesel as standard, though some engines have been modified to use B100 with success.

With regards to the electric models, models with an in-home charging station that can be mounted to any 100v to 240 v outlet, with plugs designed for the local market. These charging stations are really and truly a direct plug-in to the building's power system, but includes a surge protector and extra circuit breaker to prevent damage to the vehicle and building.

Thank you for your time and business, we look forward to working with Costa Fierro.

Masoto Mamoru

OOC: Yeah, I'm still thinking of ways to better integrate that information into the model posts... kinda hit me after I posted.
Last edited by Yasashii on Mon May 09, 2011 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Domingues
Lobbyist

Founded: May 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Domingues » Sun May 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Dear Owners and Directors of Asai Motors:
Our company, Sabrédo Automotive(SACo), is a smaller and family owned company. However we control the Domíngúese car and motorcycle market. We are the only automotive company in this country so we take our monopoly seriously. But we have come to the conclusion that if we partner with a foreign company we can control the unstoppable demand for imported cars. Plus as you get part of the profits from this deal you would also be considered a domestic brand therefore exempt from tariffs. Will your company parnter with mine?

From,
Jãoul Sabrédo-Rodriguez; President of SACo

For the record:
This would also help our company become international. All of our car and motorcycles models made in your factories would be allowed to sell as your own.

Yasashii
Diplomat

Postby Yasashii » Mon May 09, 2011 1:42 am

To Jãoul Sabrédo-Rodriguez; President of SACo,

We appreciate your offer and are very proud to have been selected by Sabrédo Automotive as a potential partner. However, based on preliminary market analysis, we have found projected sales to be low, based on population and GDP per capita. Furthermore, Asai is not in the business of selling other brand automobiles under the Asai name as internal competition is generally bad for business.

This being said, Asai is willing to allow licensed production of select Asai models for the Domingues market. Based on projections, Models 1, 2, 3, and potentially Model 4 would by far be the most popular.

Thank you for your time.
-Asai Licensee Board and the Asai Foreign Sales Team

OOC: If you’re RPing differently than what NS says on your page and what Sunset says for your GDP per capita, please do not hesitate to correct me – I’m sure we can work something out.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon May 09, 2011 2:04 am

Necessary Information.
Name of Nation: Anagonia-Yohannes
Population: 14,763,904,554 / 14.8 billion
GDP Per Capita: $39,027 (PPP)
Business income tax rate: 14.7%
Business profit tax rate: N/A
Does your nation...
Allow hydrogen vehicles? Yes
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade