NATION

PASSWORD

ViZionair Cargo

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

ViZionair Cargo

Postby ViZion » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:07 pm

ViZionair Cargo is the leading cargo business of ViZionair, one of the world’s most innovative and largest airline companies. For decades, ViZionair Cargo has been delivering goods and services across the globe with unparalleled speed, reliability, and efficiency. Whether you need to ship a small parcel or a large container, ViZionair Cargo has the right solution for you. Our cargo fleet consists of more hundreds of aircrafts, ranging from smaller turboprops to massive jumbo jets, that can handle any cargo challenge rather it's a small isolated field or a globe-spanning delivery from one large airport to another. We are constantly expanding our network and capacity to meet the growing demand of our customers. We are proud to be the exclusive aerial cargo service provider for ViZion World Corporation, the largest and most diversified conglomerate in the world.

ViZionair Cargo is not only fast and reliable, but also safe and secure. We adhere to the highest standards of quality and safety in every aspect of our operations. We use advanced technology and systems to track and monitor every shipment, ensuring that your cargo arrives at its destination in perfect condition. We also have a team of dedicated and experienced professionals who are ready to assist you with any inquiry or issue that you may have. Our customer service is second to none, and we always strive to exceed your expectations.

ViZionair Cargo is more than just a cargo business. It is a vision of the future, where anything is possible. We are committed to making your air freighting needs a reality, on time and on budget. That is why we have been rated as the Best in ViZion by ViZionarian Travel and the Most Reliable by Businessmen’s Journal. Join us today and experience the difference that ViZionair Cargo can make for you!

Shipping Prices
Single National Package
Up to 50 pounds: $49 (Overnight: +$2.50)
50-200 pounds: $140 (Overnight: +$5)
200-1,000 pounds: $270 (Overnight: +$10)
Above 1,000 pounds: $500 (Overnight: +$25)
Vehicle/Large Machines: $2,000 (Overnight: +$45)
Other Large and Heavy Objects: $3,000 (Overnight: +$100)
Door-to-Door Delivery: $150

Single International Package
Up to 50 pounds: $109 (Overnight: +$5)
50-200 pounds: $300 (Overnight: +$10)
200-1,000 pounds: $500 (Overnight: +$25)
Above 1,000 pounds: $1,000 (Overnight: +$85)
Vehicle/Large Machines: $3,500 (Overnight: +$200)
Other Large and Heavy Objects: $4,000 (Overnight: +$500)
Door-to-Door Delivery: $150

Multiple Items
Up to 25 Items: Price Per Package Unchanged
26-100 Items: 5% discount
Above 100 Items: 10% discount
Door-to-Door Delivery: 5% Additional Charge

Cargo Form
Code: Select all
[b]Cargo Form[/b]
[i]Business/Customer/Government Name:[/i]
[i]If Business or Government, Owner/Presidents Name:[/i]
[i]What is being shipped:[/i]
[i]Weight:[/i]
[i]Quantity:[/i]
[i]Airport Dropoff/Pick Up or Door-to-Door Delivery?[/i]
[i]Airport Drop Off Date:[/i]
[i]Airport Pick Up Date:[/i]
[i]Door-to-Door Pick Up Date:[/i]
[i]Door-to-Door Pick Up Location:[/i]
[i]Door-to-Door Delivery Location:[/i]
[i]One-Time or Repeated Shipping:[/i]
[i]If Repeated, How Often:[/i]
[i]Delivery Timing:[/i] (Immediate Pickup/Dropoff + Shipment - Extra $1,000, Overnight - Extra $500, Two-Day Door-to-Door Express: $250, Five-to-Seven Day Door-to-Door Standard or Two-Day Standard Airport Drop Off/Pick Up - No Extra)
[i]Priority:[/i] (Premium - $150, Priority - $75, Standard)

Become a Premier Shipping Customer!

The benefits of becoming a Premier Shipping Customer are massive!
  • Receive 7.5% off your shipments through ViZionair Cargo.
  • For every 10 personal shipments or 500 business or government shipments per month, receive an additional 5% discount for the next months shipments!
  • Get 5% off your shipments by sea through Maltropian Cargo International if you use them as your primary by-sea shipment company.
  • Partnered with United Mailing Service and Maltropian Cargo International allows us to get your cargo to its destination by land, sea, and air.

If you'd like a Premier Shipping Customer account, please fill out the appropriate form below.

Business Account
[b]Business Account[/b]
[i]Business Name:[/i]
[i]Headquartered Nation:[/i]
[i]Business Type:[/i]
[i]Estimated Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads:[/i] (How many shipping orders and mailings placed per month)

National Account
[b]National Account[/b]
[i]Nation Name:[/i]
[i]Nation Leader:[/i]
[i]Estimated Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads:[/i] (How many shipping orders and mailings placed per month)

Personal Account
[b]Personal Account[/b]
[i]Your Name:[/i]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]

As a Premier Shipping Customer, if you setup an account and use Maltropian Cargo International as your premier by-sea shipping company, receive 5% off your Maltropian Cargo International shipments!

Premier Shipping Customer Accounts
Current Company, Personal, and National Accounts Setup to Use ISC as their Premier Shipping Company
• ViZion World Corporation
ViZion
• Michael's Automotive Shop
ViZion
• Nile.com
ViZion
• Next Ingenious Notion Technologies & Gaming Systems
ViZion
• Universal Defense
Falkasia
• Cybus Industries
Cybus1
• NorthSea Fisheries
Catonia Majora
• United Mailing Service
‣ Multiple Nations
• Terrace Hotels Worldwide
Timmy City

We look forward to earning your business!

Yearly Financial Results
The report listed is for the 2010 fiscal year.
Revenue: $1,615,000,000,000
Profit/Loss: +$823,650,000,000

ViZionair Cargo is a ViZion World Corporation Division.
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 33 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Business Account
Business Name: Michael's Automotive Shop
Headquartered Nation: ViZion
Business Type: Automotive Repair
Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads: 4,000

Business Account
Business Name: Nile.com
Business Type: Online Mall
Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads: 1 billion

Business Account
Business Name: ViZion World Corporation
Business Type: Conglomerate
Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads: Hundreds of billions

Business Account
Business Name: Universal Defense
Headquartered Nation: Falkasia
Business Type: Armaments Consulting and Distribution
Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads: Many
Last edited by ViZion on Fri May 06, 2011 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 05, 2011 9:18 pm

We are looking to serve your cargo needs! Signup within the next 24 hours with an account and receive a 25% discount on all shipments over the next 12 months!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Thu May 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Business Name: Universal Defense
Headquartered Nation: Falkasia
Business Type: Armaments Consulting and Distribution
Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads: Let's just keep an open tab...
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri May 06, 2011 7:15 am

We are proud to service Universal Defense! As a thank you, you receive the 25% discount on all shipments over the next 12 months!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:46 am

Business Name: Cybus Industries
Headquartered Nation: Cybus1
Business Type: Mega Conglomerate
Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads: Hundreds of Billions
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:51 pm

We are very excited to announce we are now the official shipping company for Cybus Industries!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:25 pm

ViZionair Cargo is looking to serve your company!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Catonia Majora
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Catonia Majora » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Business Name: NorthSea Fisheries
Headquartered Nation: Catonia Majora
Business Type: Fishery
Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads: Loads of fresh and frozen fish, approximately 300,000 lbs a month in season. Major upside potential.

Processed fish would need to be shipped from Caton City Intl Airport, and be delivered globally within 24-36 hours to worldwide destinations.
World Sporting Achievements
Rugby 7's World Cup: 16th, Lacrosse World Cup 15--Round of 16

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 15, 2013 4:55 pm

We're excited to serve NorthSea Fisheries, and are proud to announce our new partnership with the United Mailing Service!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Flattnerk
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Flattnerk » Wed May 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Business/Customer/Government Name: Flattnerk National Animal Reserve
If Business or Government, Owner/Presidents Name:
What is being shipped: TIgers
Weight: 450 per tiger
Quantity: 14
Airport Dropoff/Pick Up or Door-to-Door Delivery: You will be dropping it off at Hanesville Private Airport
Airport Drop Off Date: 4/16/2013
One-Time or Repeated Shipping: One time
Delivery Timing: Overnight
Priority: Premium

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Flattnerk National Animal Reserve Board of Directors,

Your order has been processed. We thank you for choosing ViZionair Cargo for your overnight transportation needs!

Anne Holgard
Global Sales Manager

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Fri May 31, 2013 12:21 pm

Business Name: Terrace Hotels Worldwide
Headquartered Nation:Timmy City/ ViZion
Business Type:Hotel
Estimated Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads: (How many shipping orders and mailings placed per month 50,000
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Terrace Hotels Worldwide Board of Directors,

We are very happy to handle your shipping needs!

Anne Holgard
Global Sales Manager

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:19 am

Spedycja Mielowski
Unit 2 Radial Parkway
off Power Station Avenue
South Sands

web: www.spedycjamielowski.ice

6 - 16 - 2013
Dear Sir or Madamme
As a haulage company of significant size within the Aurora confederacy, with a reach across Astyria from our home base in South Sands, and with such contracts as South Sands Nuclear, Spedycja Mielowski would like to venture into a partnership with ViZion air cargo, working from Valeria Port Aurora international airport where ViZion Airlines has a terminal.

Furthermore our Manpower services operation can supply your company with skilled, semi skilled and unskilled labour in order to perform various tasks from loading vehicles and aircraft, to sorting cargo into destinations, making sure the right cargo goes to the right destination, though trucking and logistics is our primary role, our leasing agreement with Diamond Star allows our fleet to expand and contract as needed depending on the company activity.

If you are interested, please visit us at the link enclosed in this correspondance,

Yours Sincerely,
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

ViZionair Cargo
On Time, All The Time!

Ms. Aleksandra Mielowski,

I would like to thank you for contacting us at ViZionair Cargo! We would be pleased to partner with your well respected company! The way I see this partnership, your customers in need of aerial shipments will use ViZionair Cargo, while our customers who have ground shipments requiring the use of large sea vessels will use Spedycja Mielowski.

ViZionair Cargo has many large customers, including being the only way of shipment for ViZion World Corporation. However, ViZion World Corporation currently has to outsource a sizeable amount of its ground shipments. This will provide a massive boost right away for you given the sheer size of ViZion World Corporation and its shipments.

This will give your customers and our customers easier shipment options, while providing both of our companies with a boost in sales we otherwise may lose to our competitors.

Please let me know if this proposal interests you.

Marcus McVibe
President, ViZionair Cargo

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:58 pm

ViZion wrote:
ViZionair Cargo
On Time, All The Time!

I would like to thank you for contacting us at ViZionair Cargo! We would be pleased to partner with your well respected company! The way I see this partnership, your customers in need of aerial shipments will use ViZionair Cargo, while our customers who have ground shipments requiring the use of large sea vessels will use Spedycja Mielowski.

ViZionair Cargo has many large customers, including being the only way of shipment for ViZion World Corporation. However, ViZion World Corporation currently has to outsource a sizeable amount of its ground shipments. This will provide a massive boost right away for you given the sheer size of ViZion World Corporation and its shipments.

This will give your customers and our customers easier shipment options, while providing both of our companies with a boost in sales we otherwise may lose to our competitors.

Please let me know if this proposal interests you.

Marcus McVibe

Spedycja Mielowski
Unit 2 Radial Parkway
off Power Station Avenue
South Sands

web: www.spedycjamielowski.ice

6 - 25 - 2013
Dear Sir

The operation proposed is of great interest to Spedycja Mielowski, as such we wish to work closely with ViZionAir customers, though initially this was for your arrival operation out of the two Auroran Airports, however such is our capability we could also handle regional overland transport within ViZion and surrounding nations that would normally be handled by coastal sea freight, operating as far as Earent or further if needed depending on customer requirements, one truck door to door.

Yours Sincerely,
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:13 am

ViZionair Cargo
On Time, All The Time!

This proposal appears to be potentially lucritive and beneficial to both companies involved. As such, we are willing to extend our hand in partnership. While we work with the United Mailing Service, we also realize that the UMS does not cover nations you cover, and the same goes for the opposite. As such, I have no problem with this.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Marcus McVibe

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:46 pm

OOC: as I currently only have access via iPhone, all members of the region Astyria have approval/deny privileges on my storefronts.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:41 pm

As a leader cargo carrier, you can trust ViZionair Cargo for you aerial needs!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Introducing our new logo!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Eemeria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Business Name:
Dresden Group
Headquartered Nation:
Eemeria
Business Type:
International Conglomerate
Estimated Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads: 560 50+ pound shipments. 370 150+ shipments. 45 1000+ shipments each month. 4567 under 1 pound letters sent each month.

ooc: On phone, will provide more information later.
Last edited by Eemeria on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For the Preservation of Freedom"
Join House Archelius: "Luxa Forever"
MT Prime Minister: Gretchen Parken
PMT Prime Minister: Esteban Villas
FT Secretary General: Isaiah Nagata
Proud Member of the:
International Peace Alliance - Dresden Group - International Anti-Terrorism Alliance - International Federation
Proud Member of the (retired) New Democrats in the (former) NSG Senate

Colonies & Protectorates: Zeucas, Vesisha, Ospertia

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:31 am

ViZionair Cargo is excited to announce that it has picked up a service contract with Dresden Group of Eemeria to handle their shipping needs!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Globus
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Globus » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:40 pm

To: ViZionair Cargo
From:Paul M. Clement, Operations Manager of Merridell International Airport
Subject:Premier Business Account

Greetings, my name is Paul M. Clement, I am the Operations Manager of Merridell International Airport. Being a busy airport as we are, we are in need of a large scale shipping company. That's when we found ViZionair Cargo and would be much interested in opening an account with you. Our applications is as follows.

Business Account
Business Name: Merridell International Airport
Headquartered Nation: The Commonwealth of Globus
Business Type: Airport
Estimated Monthly Shipping/Mailing Loads: (How many shipping orders and mailings placed per month): 822,000lbs/month

Sincerely,
Paul M. Clement
Operations Manager of Merridell International Airport

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:32 am

Paul M. Clement,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at ViZionair Cargo! We have reviewed your request, and I am excited to inform you that your application has been approved. We are excited to announce that we are now working with Merridell International Airport on your shipping needs!

If there is any further questions, or anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Marcus McVibe
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade