NATION

PASSWORD

The Flaming Wombat - part C

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.
Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Flaming Wombat - part C

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Homosexy wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Ah, you're blushing! How cute!" I said, noticing the sudden red flush on her face. "Well, I guess some of the people in Honduras don't ask for much or expect much, and always try their best to be polite and amicable. Maybe that's what some Americans are missing: humility."

"I'd need an amazing reason as to why I'd stay there." I said. "Panama es mi tierra original, pero los E.E.U.U. es mi hogar."

"Not cute." mumbles. She covers her face, trying to hide it, peeking out from between her fingers. "I think it's just that they don't know any better, and they can enjoy the simpler things in life. I really really liked it down there. Even though there were many awkward situations with men..."

"Really?" she nods, "Panama is your... original land, but the US is your home" she looks up at him. "Am I right? Is that what that means?"

"It is, it is!" I chuckled. "Awkward?"

"You've got it right." I replied to the translation attempt. "I miss it like you wouldn't believe, but I have so much to see and do here in America."
A young merc terminally ill with cancer, I signed on for a government "human weapon" program: Weapon X. They got rid of the cancer like they promised...sorta...by melding an advanced healing factor to it. The gruesome experiments left me physically and mentally scarred, so they put me in a mental ward where the guards held a dead pool. I escaped and rose to infamy, partly a hero.

For falling in love with a physical avatar of Death, I was cursed with life. I pissed off a divine power so that I could be with her again, but it failed. After I got struck down by some powerful lighting, I came back to life...as a breathing corpse. Fuck.
Niece: Hetalia Dakota
Chaotic neutral til I'm gone for good!

I wrote:Bitch, please!

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Lunar Rai wrote:*Staggers out of the bar*

*chases after and gives a big hug too* Goodnight and sweet dream Lunar :)
Life is Short ..so play Naked
CoS
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly....

You are now invited to the other side of sanity...it is my home want a tour? :)
Psych Ward # 00002

Great Friend: Old Vester
Daja's: Grim Reaperess, Kitty Cat Claws, Serenity of Ages, Rilli
Son: Steel Talons
GrandDaja: Terintania
Favorite Weapon: Monfrox
My Santy Clawz: Transnapastain
Vampire Sister: Star aka Statt
One and Only Minion: Rebel-topia

Hetalia Egypt
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Egypt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:08 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:
Oh I don't want to intrude. :unsure:

Vlad isn't here honey.... :hug: :kiss: are you tired?

Yes, very much so... but you made it seem like you wouldn't want me around when he is... that makes me feel like I'm intruding on his space...
Meow!
Meow!
Meow!

Greater Stolichnaya
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Stolichnaya » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Planeta de los Muertos wrote:
Homosexy wrote:
"Not cute." mumbles. She covers her face, trying to hide it, peeking out from between her fingers. "I think it's just that they don't know any better, and they can enjoy the simpler things in life. I really really liked it down there. Even though there were many awkward situations with men..."

"Really?" she nods, "Panama is your... original land, but the US is your home" she looks up at him. "Am I right? Is that what that means?"

"You've got it right." I replied to the translation attempt. "I miss it like you wouldn't believe, but I have so much to see and do here in America."

:o Post 50,000.
"Mental disorders ARE physical. Your brain physically exists. Well...okay...brains physically exist." - The Norwegian Blue

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"I play Peter Griffin, a heroic warrior who defied the English to free England from the English." - Peter Griffin

Xarithis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xarithis » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Homosexy wrote:
Xarithis wrote:He nods, then replies, "So I can imagine. Is there an interesting story behind this revelation?"

Stomps her foot onto the ground. "I'm trying to learn it. And it's really really difficult." frowns and crosses arms.

"Don't worry, keep at it and you'll learn it, I'm sure. Any reason you want to learn it? Or are you learning it simply because you want to?"
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Until I stop procrastinating and write a Factbook, here are a few basic facts of Xarithis for reference:

Form of Government: Dictatorship
RP Population: 40,444,305
Economic System: Mixed, Leaning toward State Capitalism

Homosexy
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Homosexy wrote:

She laughs, pulling her face out from her hands. "If you say so," her face is still flushed. "Yeah, people offering livestock for me, this one guy figured out how to get into my cabin room and tried to have sex with me while I was, like, half awake and wasted, an idiot who was with us brought a crack addict who was pretty much in love with me back to our hotel. And people kept giving me gifts down there." she blushes again deeply, "it was interesting."

"Yus!" punches the air a little bit. "I used to be pretty much fluent in Spanish but I lost a lot." she tilts her head to the side, still listening, "I get that. Well, if you're happy here then I'm glad you're here and not there." she smiles.
Hii!! My name is Shellby. Yes, I am a girl. Yes, that is me in my flag. :)
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.
Love and expression, not hate and oppression!!~

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Greater Stolichnaya wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"It is, it is!" I chuckled. "Awkward?"

:o Post 50,000.

Awesome! Image
A young merc terminally ill with cancer, I signed on for a government "human weapon" program: Weapon X. They got rid of the cancer like they promised...sorta...by melding an advanced healing factor to it. The gruesome experiments left me physically and mentally scarred, so they put me in a mental ward where the guards held a dead pool. I escaped and rose to infamy, partly a hero.

For falling in love with a physical avatar of Death, I was cursed with life. I pissed off a divine power so that I could be with her again, but it failed. After I got struck down by some powerful lighting, I came back to life...as a breathing corpse. Fuck.

Homosexy
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Xarithis wrote:
Homosexy wrote:Stomps her foot onto the ground. "I'm trying to learn it. And it's really really difficult." frowns and crosses arms.

"Don't worry, keep at it and you'll learn it, I'm sure. Any reason you want to learn it? Or are you learning it simply because you want to?"

"Simply because I want to. Earn some extra cool-person points." Resets the tutorial back to the beginning and tries again.
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Homosexy wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"It is, it is!" I chuckled. "Awkward?"

She laughs, pulling her face out from her hands. "If you say so," her face is still flushed. "Yeah, people offering livestock for me, this one guy figured out how to get into my cabin room and tried to have sex with me while I was, like, half awake and wasted, an idiot who was with us brought a crack addict who was pretty much in love with me back to our hotel. And people kept giving me gifts down there." she blushes again deeply, "it was interesting."

"Yus!" punches the air a little bit. "I used to be pretty much fluent in Spanish but I lost a lot." she tilts her head to the side, still listening, "I get that. Well, if you're happy here then I'm glad you're here and not there." she smiles.

"Oh my goodness!" I said, looking worried. "Did they hurt you?"

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Hetalia Egypt wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:
Vlad isn't here honey.... :hug: :kiss: are you tired?

Yes, very much so... but you made it seem like you wouldn't want me around when he is... that makes me feel like I'm intruding on his space...

I can still be with him and talk with you Luvver :) excuse the mess my words might cause, my brain is a bit on the fuzzy side atm :hug: :kiss:
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Hetalia Egypt
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Egypt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:19 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:

I can still be with him and talk with you Luvver :) excuse the mess my words might cause, my brain is a bit on the fuzzy side atm :hug: :kiss:

...I'm just so tired... I'm probably not making much sense anyway... :(

O.O
Meow!
Meow!
Meow!

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Hetalia Egypt wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

O.O

*comes back inside from hugging Rei and wraps arms around Egypt* well then shall we go home for the night? :hug:
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Homosexy
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Homosexy wrote:

"Oh my goodness!" I said, looking worried. "Did they hurt you?"

"No none of them did. A friend of mine managed to get him off me and out of the room before anything could happen." She shrugs, laughing a little bit "I laugh at it now. I've almost been kidnapped before too. So it's nothing new, really." she reaches out to hold the neck of her guitar beside her.

Hetalia Egypt
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Egypt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:22 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:

O.O

*comes back inside from hugging Rei and wraps arms around Egypt* well then shall we go home for the night? :hug:

Y-yes please... Image
Meow!
Meow!
Meow!

Voltronica
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Oh my this page of 2001 does this mean that will happen on this post....

...moment of silence
Last edited by Voltronica on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a bit of a pervert so get over it...or under it whichever you prefer ;)
[unclaimed space]
Serial RPist since Aug 2009!!
| Music Culture of Voltronica | FanT FB (UC)|
Phishing with worms is fun! I caught a catphish.
Quoets

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Hetalia Egypt wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

Y-yes please... Image

*wipes away tears with a soft tissue and takes Egypt home for the night* no crying Luv of mine, you are still 100% perfect to me :hug:
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Homosexy wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Oh my goodness!" I said, looking worried. "Did they hurt you?"

"No none of them did. A friend of mine managed to get him off me and out of the room before anything could happen." She shrugs, laughing a little bit "I laugh at it now. I've almost been kidnapped before too. So it's nothing new, really." she reaches out to hold the neck of her guitar beside her.

"Yeah, your friend was extremely loyal." I replied, serving turkey to both our plates. I then notice the guitar set next to her. "I was never really good with musical instruments."

Zeth Rekia
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeth Rekia » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Hetalia Egypt wrote:
LadyRebels wrote:

O.O

Bah! You're making lots of sense. :hug:

Anyways, it's time for Zeno to sleep. Cya'll tomorrow. :3 *runs out the door and into the streets... than vanishes off somewhere in the darkness.*

Xarithis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xarithis » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Homosexy wrote:"Simply because I want to. Earn some extra cool-person points." Resets the tutorial back to the beginning and tries again.

He nods. "That's the best reason to learn things. You've gained cool-person points just by attempting it, in my book. Of course, full points can only be awarded after you can actually do it, but still."
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Until I stop procrastinating and write a Factbook, here are a few basic facts of Xarithis for reference:

Form of Government: Dictatorship
RP Population: 40,444,305
Economic System: Mixed, Leaning toward State Capitalism

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Zeth Rekia wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:

O.O

Anyways, it's time for Zeno to sleep. Cya'll tomorrow. :3 *runs out the door and into the streets... than vanishes off somewhere in the darkness.*

See ya!

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Zeth Rekia wrote:
Hetalia Egypt wrote:

O.O

Laters Zeno.... :)
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Homosexy
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Xarithis wrote:
Homosexy wrote:"Simply because I want to. Earn some extra cool-person points." Resets the tutorial back to the beginning and tries again.

He nods. "That's the best reason to learn things. You've gained cool-person points just by attempting it, in my book. Of course, full points can only be awarded after you can actually do it, but still."

"Oh I'll be able to. And extra bonus points if one can randomly whip out their move at a party. Which is my next stop." laughs hard.

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Honestly Volt I did not need to see that....no today...but hey thanks for ending a crappy day on a very crappy note for me.....*high fives Volt*
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

Mushet
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mushet » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Greeting my royal prole subjects, how will you serve me today?
"what I believe is like a box, and we’re taking the energy of our thinking and putting into a box of beliefs, pretending that we’re thinking...I’ve gone through most of my life not believing anything. Either I know or I don’t know, or I think." - John Trudell

Gun control is, and always has been, a tool of white supremacy.

Puppet: E-City ranked #1 in the world for Highest Drug Use on 5/25/2015
Puppet Sacred Heart Church ranked #2 in the world for Nudest 2/25/2010
OP of a 5 page archived thread The Forum Seven Tit Museum
Previous Official King of Forum 7 (2010-2012/13), relinquished own title
First person to get AQ'd Quote was funnier in 2011, you had to have been there
Celebrating over a decade on Nationstates!

Voltronica
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 pm

I think you guys missed the moment of silence on pg 2001...may our prayers go out to those who died on that posted day.
I am a bit of a pervert so get over it...or under it whichever you prefer ;)
[unclaimed space]
Serial RPist since Aug 2009!!
| Music Culture of Voltronica | FanT FB (UC)|
Phishing with worms is fun! I caught a catphish.
Quoets

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives