NATION

PASSWORD

Our Cruelty Knows No Limits [Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Automagfreek
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Our Cruelty Knows No Limits [Open]

Postby Automagfreek » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 am

It was near midnight at the Great Hall, the ancient monolithic building that served as the headquarters for countless rulers of the Freekish nation across the ages. The Imperial Warlord, Vladius Dreadfire, began winding down for the night after a long day of politicking and directing the latest Freekish mobilization efforts which were organized in order to spread Gothic ideals and influence across the globe once again. As he shuffled the last of the papers on his desk into a pile, he stood from his chair and started off to his bedchamber to retire.... but the peaceful silence of the night was soon disturbed by the marching of boots and the familiar rumble of tank engines outside of the Hall, which caused Vladius a great deal of alarm. He ran towards the famous balcony overlooking the square outside, and was aghast at the sight of ten thousand torch wielding Sentinels, and his eyes barely caught a glimpse of a half dozen Death Dealers and a tall figure entering through the large oak doors and into the citadel.

Vladius knew exactly what was happening, and the thought of running entered his mind but was quickly dismissed. If this was indeed what it appeared to be, he would not flee like a coward and would instead face whatever tribulations lay ahead. The echos of footsteps permeated throughout the corridors and staircases until finally, the entourage stopped outside of his private chambers. With a might kick the door was thrown open, and standing with torch in hand was none other than his older brother, Damien Dreadfire.

What devilry is this? Exclaimed Vladius, recoiling slightly as the six mammoth Death Dealers entered the room behind their Lord.

Damien scowled, his expression cold and his face burning with an anger that could no longer be restrained. You know why I have come Vladius, because for too long I have sat in the shadows and watched you bastardize everything I accomplished throughout the years. You have made us weak, irrelevant, and our might has slipped from the minds of men. You have failed, and I am here tonight to take back what is rightfully mine. By my authority as Supreme Warlord, you are hereby relieved of your duties as Imperial Warlord, and your precious 'Republic' will be no more. Your Congress, President, and Constitution will all be dissolved effective immediately, and the Freekish Empire will be restored.

Vladius stood with a blank gaze on his face, for he knew that he had faltered in his efforts to make AMF a force for good in the world while maintaining its strength and influence. I suppose you're here to arrest and execute me, yes?

Damien advanced towards him without hesitation. No brother, but now you will watch and see how a true Warlord rules. Mark my words, Automagfreek will have its standing restored one way or another..... and it begins now. You will be confined to the family estate in the countryside, and there you shall stay. Your had your chance, and you have disappointed not only myself, but the Gods themselves.

With that Damien glanced over his shoulder and said to the Death Dealers, Take him.

The press was well aware of what was happening, for reports of the military movements towards the Great Hall earlier in the night sparked attention, and soon all throughout the country was aware that the Destroyer had returned to take up his mantle once again. Some described the turn of events as a coup, but experts pointed out that Damien Dreadfire had always retained supreme authority even under the now defunct Constitution. The political debate continued back and forth until the news broke that a short statement had been issued by Dreadfire himself, and it was immediately broadcast not only throughout the nation, but worldwide as well.

From the Desk of Lord Damien Dreadfire

Let it be known far and wide that on this night, the Destroyer has returned.

For too long I have seen us slip slowly from grace, falling quietly into obscurity and irrelevance while lesser men filled the void left by our once great nation. No longer can I sit idly by and let us fall further into oblivion, and the Gods have tasked me with rebuilding our Empire and refilling their cup with the blood of the infidels. This I shall do once again, make no mistake about it.

TO ALL LEADERS ACROSS THE WORLD, you are weak and pathetic little creatures, unfit to rule over your impotent specks of nations. For too long you have danced across the international stage thinking that you have strength when in reality you have no strength at all, and you will bear witness and look on in awe as the rightful master of this planet reclaims his position as the Lord of Hosts. Ignore this decree if you choose, but know that the newly restored Freekish Empire will soon be coming to your shores to spread destruction and horror once more.

To prove just how serious I am, I will make an example of Free Missouri, home to heathen Christian filth. The Gods despise these blasphemers and demand they be put to the sword, and I will unleash a tsunami of decimation down upon them. Watch now, lesser men of the world, for this will be but a taste of what the future will hold.

Tremble now, for the Empire is reborn.

Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

The Western Russians
Minister

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Official Coat of Arms of Siberia
Official Communiqué of the Siberian Government

Addressed To: The Freekish Empire
Subject: Disrespect and the Consequent War
Encryption: None
Attachments: One.

Sir, you do forget yourself! I'd appreciate it if you didn't call us 'unfit to rule', as I think that the majority of us rulers are more than capable. There are always exceptions, but there is no excuse for your rudeness! Indeed, I was rather upset by your disregard for your fellow man. In fact, it sickens me. What will I do? I hear you ask, well, I will surely declare war unless you submit a formal apology. You heard may, we may be small but we know what honour is you fool! See the attached picture below for my opinions of you.
ImagePicture.jpg

Sincerely,
Tsar Dmitri Sashavich Jacksov I of Siberia,
Царь Димитрий Сашаьевич Джексона я из Сибири.

(Sorry for a short post. I cba making a proper one.)
<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<21:39: Abruzi> Siberia!
<21:02: DoctorWho> Gagarin Space Center, perhaps?
<21:03: Siberia> JACK FUCKING CHURCHILL.
<21:04: Siberia> Mad Jacks' Space Escapades!
<21:04: StGeorge> I'm St George of England and I endorse this post.
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.
<00:21: Siberia> - Like how many jelly babies it takes to choke a child?
<00:26: Automagfreek> - Like how far you can ram your fist into a whore's anus?

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Postby Automagfreek » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:29 pm

The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek

From the Desk of Lord Damien Dreadfire

The Empire cares not for your empty and laughable statement, for there is no way you could ever hope to muster enough force to even cause us to raise an eyebrow. Yet again I see a meek and powerless insect under the delusion that it is somehow fit to walk amongst the true Kings of this world, and as such my disdain grows. The truth is, you are unworthy to lick the dust from my boots, and should you think yourself strong enough to cross swords with the Empire, you will receive a lesson in pain that you will never forget.

Steal yourselves now, and enjoy the show that is to come shortly in Free Missouri. It will be but a small sample of the carnage I will unleash in order to cleanse this world and restore it to the glory it once knew. Doubt my resolve, but at your own peril.

Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

The Western Russians
Minister

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Official Coat of Arms of Siberia
Official Communiqué of the Siberian Government

Addressed To: The Freekish Empire
Subject: Disrespect and the Consequent War
Encryption: None
Attachments: None

Size matters not, sir. And I do not care for your opinions or how you feel of us. Your nation and military may be significantly larger than ours, and our doom is impending I know, yet I never back down from a threat. I do not care if it is the death of me, no one insults me and my family or even my people. Sir, it is you who is unfit to lick my shoe. Therefore I shall humbly go ask you to fuck yourself.

I do not care if you destroy the entire nation, I shall see to it that no man or woman alike shall be talked to the way you have talked to myself and the rest of the world. It is about honour, sir. It is the principle or it all and I shall strongly urge you to apologise. I do not doubt your resolve, nay. In fact, before now I had heard only fables of the great nation of Automagfreek. I had respect for both yourself and your nation. Now, it is gone. And I'm sure the rest of the world feels the same way.

I would be more than willing to become a martyr for the cause, sir. Because you shall not talk to anyone like that.
Sincerely,
Tsar Dmitri Sashavich Jacksov I of Siberia,
Царь Димитрий Сашаьевич Джексона я из Сибири.

Last edited by The Western Russians on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<21:39: Abruzi> Siberia!
<21:02: DoctorWho> Gagarin Space Center, perhaps?
<21:03: Siberia> JACK FUCKING CHURCHILL.
<21:04: Siberia> Mad Jacks' Space Escapades!
<21:04: StGeorge> I'm St George of England and I endorse this post.
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.
<00:21: Siberia> - Like how many jelly babies it takes to choke a child?
<00:26: Automagfreek> - Like how far you can ram your fist into a whore's anus?

Steel and Fire
Diplomat

Founded: May 17, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Steel and Fire » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:32 pm

The state of Steel and Fire had just emerged from a long, brutal civil war. Its economy lay in tatters. Its once-enormous military had been decimated. At first the forces of General Malone, the rebels, the brigands, had seemed to be winning the day. Then as Arcadia was besieged, the tide seemed to turn in favour of the Council of Twelve and its loyalists. But after three years, both Malone and the Council were long dead, and who was right no longer seemed material. Only who was left.

Armistice day was June first. The year, by Steelian reckoning, was 592. Rule of the nation was left to a small group of luminaries -- the wealthy backers, the surviving military commanders, the pillars of the community. A quiet man named Mark Hopkins, chief editor of the Anarchist Weekly. They had to pick up the pieces. They had to form a new government. They had to avoid the mistakes of the past.

In truth, they had no idea where to begin. So they began by dissolving the state of Steel and Fire as such. A new Republic was declared. Mark Hopkins named it Elysia.

The name was, of course, ironic.

In recognition of this irony, Mark's fellow luminaries elected him President.

---------------------

There was no money to build a Presidential Mansion. Mark therefore set up a bedroom in one of the spare rooms of the Anarchist Weekly's offices and declared it official by fiat. There were a lot of spare rooms. Most of his fellow anarchists had gone off to join the rebellion; to overthrow the Council of Twelve's autocratic rule. They hadn't come back.

He hadn't had the opportunity to appoint a whole lot of staff. The backers had time to interview candidates, but Mark was swamped with work. Every so often someone would pass him a shortlist, and he'd read over a pile of CVs and approve a few. But the government was nonetheless a skeleton, and hired candidates didn't seem to feel comfortable enough putting together staff of their own. Certainly it was going slower than he might have hoped. Thus, therefore, many foreign messages reached the President directly, and to some of them he responded, with the traditional understatement of the Anarchist Weekly's letters to the editor section. Perhaps that was conduct unbecoming of a national leader. Mark was looking for a new foreign affairs guy.

One such message was the Freekish communiqué.

Thus was Mark's response:
Dear Mr. Dreadfire:

Sorry, not impressed.

Leaving aside the overblown language, I've noticed that you seem to do this every few years or so. Declare some crusade or other against the lesser nations. Sometimes you even follow through on initial threats, and crush one or two minor powers.

But there's never any follow-through. However many empty threats and I-was-nuking-New-Spartha-when-you-were-in-short-pants boasts you might make, the "lesser nations" are still here. In fact, some of them have created deeds eclipsing anything Gholgoth has done for decades. There's never more than a cursory attempt to assert dominance before, perhaps drawn back by the power of the almighty dollar, the Freeks return within their shell of isolationism, content to remain inert until the next time you decide to give Gholgothic media something to fuss over.

When I see Sentinels marching through the streets of Arcadia, I'll be much more inclined to grant you the reverence you so desperately desire. Till then, I remain

Sincerely yours,
Mark Hopkins
President of the Elysian Republic

The state of Elysia had just been born from a long, brutal civil war. Its economy lay in tatters. Its military had been decimated.

But the economy would recover, as it always had. And the military, both active and in training, was made up of the people who had survived that long, brutal civil war. The Republic was in no danger of foreign invasion.

At least, so it appeared.
The Republic of Elysia

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 pm

click…click…click …The sound echoed away, the repetitive motion swaying in the mind of the Silver Fox as he stared in a trance as his daughter, Sabrael, clicked her nails on the cracked wooden desk that sat in-between the Fox and her. The girl, no older then fifteen at the time stood up forcefully from her chair, a grim, if not angered, look on her face, her curly auburn locks covering her eyes and obscuring her small, overly-ordinary nose. She scoffed and brought her left hand up, waving a piece of paper in the Foxes face, his mask muffling his sigh as he snatched it out of her hand, the girl rising an eyebrow before letting it go and speaking, the fox shifting through the piece of flimsy paper. “Interesting isn’t it? I was hardly able to find in it out of that huge pile of crap you sent me to work on. I swear that work is nothing more then junk you send to keep my busy and I for one do not apprecia…..” The fox put his hand up and shushed her through his mask, the man standing up and balling up the piece of paper all in one motion, the paper flying through the air all in one motion.
“Well my love,the work is to train you up right. You do want to be Di one of these days no?” she lifted a finger, her expression changing quickly to a neutral look, her twitching finger a sign of her joy, the one thing she could never hide from the Fox. “Good, I suggest you shush up and go along with the work for it will surely benefit you sooner or later. Regardless this little…..report is something interesting. While normally I could give a damn less about….” He paused, his daughters feigning look of disapproval popping up from her neutral gaze. He sneered and walked from behind his desk, his large, burly hands folded behind him as he paced back and forth. “I would normally look away from a situation like this but….hell with it. I probably won’t live much longer, might as well do something to be remembered by, besides being the most amazing man alive, but still... Go write up a message for are friends across the sea, you know what to do…hopefully.”
She smiled as he turned his back on her, his heavy breaths slowing down as she stood up and trotted away, her movements silent and quick to him. She only saluted as she left the room though, her usual manner of exiting something unsuited for this type of meeting. She briskly began to walk down the hall, her hair swinging from side to side as she went, her thoughts buzzing in a intangible manner yet all of them centred on the message she was to write. She saw her father less and less now, the thirty-three year old man old by Deusan standards, his life slowly drifting away from him now. Of course this didn’t sadden or even surprise her, for it was her way of finally taking command of the nation, the nation she lovingly called a “dumpy mess of this and that”. It only angered her that he couldn’t live longer so she could rub it into his scarred face. She turned another few corners, walking into her own designated office, the girl plopping herself on her own plush desk chair and awakening her computer, her quick movements on her keyboard typing out all type of filth and propaganda, her message at the bottom of her list of things to do.

And yet…this is how things always were in this dumpy mess of this and that.
***We Will Chill Your Bones***

Daius Lyra

To: The nation who's name escapes me
Subject: A Simple Message

Good People,

Ah yes, the mighty empire of old, the triumphant, the immortal and all powerful =Insert whatever your name is here=. I look at your nation and raise an eyebrow, yet mostly out of confusion. I for one am confused on how a nation as mighty as yours, is so....low in comparison to our own. Although I have heard the tales of your...conquest...the fact remains that you are a walking plague of heresy and as such must be wiped from this good earth. Does this mean I, speaking for my grand empire, wish to fight? Perhaps. But thats all I have to say to barbarians like yourself, so, stay frosty Automagfreek and....enjoy the bees.

Signed,

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:51 pm

An Official Communiqué From The
HOLY CAILENE EMPIRE OF AZURA
"Nous Sommes La Lumière Qui Conquiert Votre Iniquité."

Classified "Top Priority" All Channels!

Attn:The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek
From:The Foreign Ministry of the Holy Cailene Empire of Azura
Date:Saturday, the Second of April, Two Thousand Eleven.
Subj:Official Warning & Condemnation

To the New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek

When, in the course of human history, a nation so vile and reprehensible as one who would wantonly and habitually disregard the sovereign right of other nations to govern themselves freely, it has been customary for the righteous to absolve the filth of their power to make war, and to prevent them from blotting out their own existence with the foolish handling of their aging swords. The saber rattling that you have undertaken, ye Antiquities of Gholgoth, exceeds all other crosses which we have sought to bear. You have deliberately provoked the entire world with your fiery rhetoric and your pitiful display of gamesmanship. Lest you forget, the Holy Cailene Empire is apart of the world you so thoroughly threatened, and have thus brought down the wrath of the great and mighty Azuran Empire in the process.
In the unprovoked and savage threats made towards Free Missouri, the Gothic Empire has called down the fates of all lost sinners who have found their way to the veil of death. We remain the bitter harbingers of death, seeking to atone for our past sins by preventing those around us from traveling down the same sinful road. To prevent the spread of your cancer, you shall be culled from the ranks of humanity, cast alive into a lake burning with brimstone while the furies chant incantations amongst the damned. If you repent now and surrender, you may yet find yourself traversing through the veil of Death, and survive to laugh on Glory's side. But if you refuse to yield, we will raze your every city to the ground in retribution for your heinous atrocities.
Ergo, by the power vested in me by the laws of governance in the Holy Cailene Empire of Azura, I—the Great and Noble Achæon of the Holy Cailene Empire, Caius Anaximander IV—do formally issue this, a most stringent declaration of condemnation against the New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek. With this condemnation comes the mobilization orders to the Imperial Armed Forces. Should you proceed with your wanton banter and wreckless abandonment, I shall seek—and surely obtain—authorization for the use of the Azuran Military against your nation.
And one more thing. While I'm sure your foreign ministry will abscond from the day with some pitiful, self-aggrandizing retort of little significance, I shall leave you with this parting message. You will not take this threat of retaliation in seriousness—at least, not publicly. If you ever speak down to the Azuran Empire again, however, we promise you, Antiquities of the Goths, that you will recognize the response.

As it is done in Heaven, so shall it be done on Earth.

By the Hand of His Majesty the Great and Noble Achæon of the Holy Cailene Empire
Caius Anaximander IV
The Supreme Potentate of the Métropolitain and Glorious Imperator of the Cosmopolite
Faithful Sovereign and Virtuous Defender of the Empire of the Holy Cailene Church,
Pius Felix Princeps Altrix, Nobilissimus et Imperium Maius et Imperator Destinatus

Appointed Most Dread Regent by the Grace of the Lord God over Métropolitain Azura,
Her Principal Territories, and Cosmopolite Azura, Being Amielem, Azuran Samoa, Bakjin, Balel, Feivar, the Harrington Nations, Hohenzollern Germany, the Indonesian Cameroons, Indonesian East Africa, Indonesian India, Indonesian Rhodesia, Latnius, Mianeseire, Naskia, New Helenkaern, Ozanria, Peresaea and Sarancini, Rahido, Setyoutomo, the East Azuran Union, Vale Crucis, Xantevonen and Xosen

The Great Flag of the Azuran Empire

Pius Felix Princeps Altrix

The Great Azuran Banner
The Great Flag of the Achæon Lineage

Nobilissimus et Imperium

The Crest of Anaximander IV

Composed In Good Faith And With Firm Resolve; A Benediction From Achæon Anaximander IV,
Let It Be Noted On The Second Day of April In The Year Of Our Lord Two Thousand Eleven.

His Majesty the Great Achæon
Anaximander IV, Sovereign Defender of
the Holy Cailene Empire of Azura

THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

ArghNeedAName
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby ArghNeedAName » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:53 pm

"My God I just wet myself with fear after reading this."
- President Whitacre
President: Malcolm Whitacre
Prime Minister: Mark Robinson
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs: Michael Barton
1 (Ignore) - 2 (Grumble) - 3 (Threaten) - 4 (Invade) - 5 (Lose)
United Provinces of ArghNeedAName (Note the change!)
Adjective: ArghNeedANamic; Demonym: ArghNeedANamer
Wiki Page Constitution Glossary Hansard
RP Population: 104 million
Embassy program now still open!
Interested in creating a parliamentary diagram? View my guide here!

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:10 pm

The Imperial Office of His Eternal Imperial Majesty, Caesar Vespasianus I Augustus Imperator, Ponifex Maximus and Conduit to the Gods, ect, etc.

To: Lord Damien Dreadfire of the Automagfreek Imperium
From: His Eternal Imperial Majesty Caesar Vespasianus I Augustus
Subject: Your funny little threats

I very rarely write my own communiques, but you, dear Damien, merit this effort. I will not deny that your Imperium is implicit within your size and capabilities; but you do realise that you just threatened the sovereignty of every nation in existence, do you not? You are not Gods. Only the Gods themselves are. For once, the nations of the world are united and you will not conquer us all. And, FYI, I do indeed have the right to sit on the throne, and to call myself Caesar Imperator Augustus. You, however, are an upstart. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Signed,
His Eternal Imperial Majesty, Caesar Vespasianus I Augustus Imperator, Ponifex Maximus and Conduit to the Gods, Dux Royale of Colonia Durbaj Hyske, Grandiose Duco of Subservient Colonia LicentiaCivitas, Frendo of Allanean Scum, Patronus of Mancipium, Vindex of silenti etc per Civitasminor manuum, quod Plurimus Rutilus Imperiosus Rex rgis of Totus Populus, Basileus Aurum Rex, Lord Regent of the Nova Imperial Colonia of Auresland

Pro Imperator Invincit
Last edited by Greater Tezdrian on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Crimmond
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Crimmond » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Empress Ursala Mobuto had been on the bridge of her flagship, the great World war II era battleship Empire. Kept afloat and in top condition for so long, the ship had served in more military actions than she could remember and her crew was hand picked from the fleet. A great cheer had rolled across the ship as news of Damien's return spread and she could not help but grin as the news was delivered to her. "It's about god damned time..." if she had realized a reporter was on the bridge, she might have phrased it differently, but that was how her reaction to the news hit the media, not ten minutes later.

The official reply took twice that long to be read to the public.

The Empire of Crimmond is overjoyed at the fact that Damien Dreadfire has returned to power in Automagfreek. The Crimm have never had full confidence in Damien's brother to lead his nation and Gholgoth, though we never once stopped supporting the Freekish people. It bodes well for the coming storm of war to have Damien Dreadfire back in action and it will be an honor to fight beside the forces he commands.

---

An hour later, Ursala found herself in her cabin, writing a letter to Damien by hand. A video message was always good enough in the past, but this moment needed something special.

Damien...

I write this letter to state my pleasure at your return. You know well that I do not like your brother. I do not like his politics and I do not like his leadership... I was willing to fight him to keep those things from spreading to other Gothic shores. He may be your blood, Damien... but he lacks the Dread Fires. He lacks the spirit of the Destroyer. He lacks the balls to do what a Gothic Lord must do, to put it bluntly.

Welcome back, my brother in arms. And the media reports my reaction to the news correctly... it's about god damned time you came back.

Where you sail, I sail. I am with the armada as I write this and am ready to personally lead our combined fleets into any battle, anywhere.

Just say the word.

She handed it off to an officer outside her cabin and returned to the bridge knowing that within a day, it would cross the desk of Damien. She looked around at the officers and enlisted around her. Some were Navy, some were Marine... but this time yesterday they were just doing their jobs. Just following orders and making sure things got done. Now... there was energy. Now there was excitement and pride. She smiled and looked out the thick glass that blocked the spray of the sea and realized she felt the same way. "There's a list of nations that have responded to Damien's return... and we are one of the few on that list not to sign our own death warrant. Now, ladies and gentlemen... and marines... we wait for Damien to decide which of them gets shelled into oblivion first." Another cheer went up and she grinned like a wolf, her old war wounds and doubts about the coming storm gone. She felt half her age and twice her strength. So did everyone in the fleet, she knew... and if her countrymen felt this way, she could only imagine the feeling of the Sentinels on the ships around her.
Being More Awesome Than You Since March 26, 2003.

Third Founding Lord of Gholgoth

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Imperial Diet Building
Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes
Northeast Europa

"And hereby the Imperial Diet has proclaimed that the passing of the Condemnation #318 Act...", loud voices and a hail of never-ending sound of protest screamed their way throughout the ancient wide assembly space, seat of the Anago-Yohannesian Imperial Diet ever since its unification as one political entity in 1987. As the Head Speaker of the Imperial Diet, Agung Gumelar Subintoyo, announced the designated ratification of the latest legislation in which an official Anago-Yohannesian diplomatic condemnation towards the Blackhelm Confederation rebel faction, specifically designated towards the forces currently opposing the political faction of Claudius Griffincrest, within the latest international event within the Blackhelm Confederation resembling none other than an informal civil war and internal strife.

This particular one would also, to everyone's raising of eyebrowses and surprise, be designated towards that of another imperial sovereignty externally. Bickerton, exasperated whilst shaking her head in desperation at this latest purposeless passing of legislation and diplomatic move, could not help but wonder as to why His Majesty himself would want to voice his support towards a geographically distant from the Anago-Yohannesian continental region of Europa, unknown in general to most Anago-Yohannesian, and a regime ruled by a warmongering warlord such as that of the Freekish government. Well, logically of course His Majesty decided that an imperial faction such that of the Freekish Empire would be the one receiving the end of his diplomatic condemnation.

What Bickerton could not understand would be the fact that why would a condemnation post be made towards this Freekish Empire. Now the Blackhelm Confederation, she could understand. The recent political unrest has created an unfavourable position towards the sheer magnitude of Anago-Yohannesian investors within the said nation, with many Anago-Yohannesian agglomeration of corporate individuals losing it out, and by losing it out she actually knew they lose a lot, financially.

As such, even at this moment in time as the Imperial Diet has decided to pass the latest condemnation proposal, a total of two or three air-wing detachments has been designated to reinforce the Claudius Griffincrest faction, to fend-off the rebellious forces led by the senator Cornelius Pureheart.

The Freekish condemnation however, would be made in the light of unfortunately, no coherent plan nor strategic needs. That, she still seething furiously, did not deserved the application of anything nearing that of a diplomatic condemnation, at all. The very matter of the fact would be that far away from the Freekish Empire and its regional area Gholgoth, the Anago-Yohannesian Empire has far too many momentous regional matter of importance to attend to, whether it be culturally, economically, and militarily. The Haru has made another forray into the exploration of a previously unknown oil spots, and this terribly worried Bickerton. The Tagmatine meanwhile, has seized another Anago-Yohannesian spherical of influential territory, that of the Das-Bal Island. With the acquisition of more colonies, races to geographically chartered the unknown throughout Europa, its climate dominated by the six regional major powers, and fortunately the Anago-Yohannesian Empire would be one of them, it would have been unprudent to waste one's time to issue a diplomatic condemnation at a far-away national sovereignty.

In any other circumstance, the fact that the Azuran government has decided to voice their own condemnation warranted a further Anago-Yohannesian support towards their voice. This made the whole spectation more complex, yet interesting. The fact however, that the Anago-Yohannesian Empire has long been known as a strictly favourable camaraderic partner of the Scandinvan Empire, and to an extent just recently, the Ralkovian Empire, made this situation more complex. She and her government did not want to issue a thoroughly strong comdenation, so as to offend the interest of both the Scandinvan and Ralkovian governments, just in case of course that the Freekish would be a close bilateral entity to both the said sovereignties.

And by applying the pretext of the Valedonian Declaration, the Imperial Diet was able to accomplish this latest diplomatic intiative.

But towards what motive?

The Imperial Freekish sovereignty, located as it would be in Gholgoth, would offer no possible immediate threat towards the Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes. Any Freekish initiative towards a nation located within the continental region of Europa, would not be possible due to the solidarity of diplomatic opinion of most Europan sovereignties, that national sovereignties internationally which would even attempted to initiate any possibility of territorial deployment in the name of aggression towards Europa would face the combined forces of its national sovereignties. For Europan nations would rather assist their arch-rival regionally, rather than watched as a foreign power swept through the sacred field of Europa itself.

And Any diplomatic condemnation towards the Freekish would only be simply just that. A voice without anything to back its foundation. A domino awaiting to be pushed aside, as one by one the puzzle would be revealed, and the militarily extended Anago-Yohannesian Empire's situation opened for the Anago-Yohannesian people, and ultimately national sovereignties abroad to observe upon.

And how would the Anago-Yohannesian public felt about this latest incursion, albeit only that of a simple diplomatic show of voice, and nothing more, towards another major power internationally, right after the latest debacle of the Osthian-Incursus conflict, and even in the midst of the Blackhelm Confederacy civil war, of which the Anago-Yohannesian government has decided to send a small detachment of air formation to assist the Griffincrest faction.

And now this? Bickerton could not help but to count towards the end of her political career. Well, at least perhaps the Christian Democrat would be the one to seize the next election's incumbency. "I will rather be damned than seeing the socialist labour take it all next year..", she spoke softly whilst picking a miniature plastic glass filled with cold water, and drank it with a slow gulping.

"Madame Bickerton..."

Her secretarial aide Johnny Palawangan approached her. Bickerton looked at him, and it was then that she knew the letter would be sent forward just after the session. Knowing that her presence would be needed, she had no choice but to follow her secretarial aide, and leaved the chamber, slowly but surely.

Walking her way through the rowdy crowd, so much for parliamentary civility and the like of it, she finally reached the large brown wooden door, and closed it with a sense of finality. Following in the wake of her aide, she turned left towards the staircase, reached the third floor of the parliamentary bulding, and entered the farthest room at the end of that floor's corridor. Ancient decorations and gleaming chandeliers surrounded the wide corridor, to the left and right wall. Painting of the ancestorial past, majestic realm prior to the unification of the empire in 1987, thrusted upon one's mind of the historical significance one would be able to trace there.

Finally reaching their destination, they stopped. Bickerton proceeded to knock upon the door softly, three times knocking should do indeed. One, two, and three.. no sound could be felt upon coming from the other side of the room. One minute had passed before the door was finally opened, and of course as always, the detestable foreign affairs minister Syahnan Soeharto was there already.

"It seems that the motion has been passed madame', and i am sure that you will not mind that...", and the elderly man reached towards his desk, "this letter be appropriately sent forward to our Freekish friend.."

Looking at the neatly prepared letter held by Soeharto, Bickerton knew that he would not need her permission anyway, more or less, if not for the simple fact of mere formality.

"And i guess that that is not the original copy.. Soeharto?", Bickerton inquired back in a soft voice at the elderly foreign affairs minister.

"Indeed not madame', a preliminary letter has been sent towards the Freekish government already.. as we speak."

Shaking her head in exasperation, Bickerton made her way towards the brown leather arm-chair located beside the grandfather's clock, and sunk herself in finality. She would not forget to replace this ever-resourceful foreign affairs minister when the next election would come. That, would be one of the happiest day for her indeed.

Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagonia-Yohannes
Kaiserliche und Königliche Monarchie

Audemus jura nostra defendere

To : Damien Dreadfire. The Empire of Automagfreek.
From : Syahnan Soeharto. Minister of Foreign Affairs. The Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagonia-Yohannes.
Subject : Diplomatic communication.

Dear Damien Dreadfire

It was just upon the dawn of yesterday, that i have accidentaly stumbled upon your designated diplomatic letter of intent towards various national sovereignties abroad. While i was surprised to say the least that the Freekish Empire, of which the Anago-Yohannesian Empire has no past dealings and association with in any way at all, has decided to voice its letter of intention towards the land of His Majesty and its people, that sir, i could not fathom to understand. While we have heard of Gholgoth, for indeed the Scandinvans and Ralkovians has long associated themselves with us historically, we unfortunately have not experienced first-hand any diplomatic contact with your represented national sovereignty, that of the Freekish Empire.

Representing a fellow monarchy, i would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Syahnan Soeharto, and i am the Imperial and Royal Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes, representing His Imperial and Royal Majesty Hamengkubuwono II, and the 15.284 billion Anago-Yohannesian people, men and women under His Majesty's sovereignty, would like to voice our most seething disgust at this latest diplomatic initiative and letter, shamefully and irresponsibly directed and initiated by your represented governmental entity, at the empire and its people. His Majesty has nothing to say but the utmost contempt and indignation at this disgusting show of unsportsmanship conduct on your part, and His Majesty's represented government has nothing to comment upon either, upon this most abomination and unheavenly disgraceful letter directed towards His Majesty's desk.

However, i would like to emphasis the indomitable fact further, that whilst what you have directed towards His Majesty's desk was indeed dishonourable and disgraceful, however the Anago-Yohannesian represented government has nothing to say indeed towards this "Free Missouri" that you have shown upon within the said letter, for the Anago-Yohannesian Empire does not waste its momentous and minutely precious breath upon irrelevant minor nations internationally, namely that of which this "Free Missouri" national sovereignty would have belonged to rightfully so.

Ergo, your intention towards this Free Missouri sovereignty would be none of our business in any associated way at all, and indeed rightfully so. The Anago-Yohannesian government have however, a simple thing to say to you and your represented governmental entity. Any Freekish initiative directed towards His Majesty's government, empire, and people, and the continental region of Europa and any of its nations, let us say sir, will be met and retroactively counter-initiated with full force

With our utmost contempt.

Cordially
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009

Postby Esternial » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:00 pm

"It has come to our attention, ladies and gentlemen of the Council, that the Empire known as Automagfreek has claimed the title of - and I quote - Lord of Hosts"

A rumbling sound of whispering began to burl up from within the Council, spreading further and further until the entire chamber was filled with the loud clamour of middle-aged men and old coots until the Emperor could not even hear himself think. Raising his hand to stop the contagious spread of chatter through the Council Assembly Chamber. For a few minutes he held his hand motionless in the air until all had noticed his gesture, slowly ending their arguments and returning order and silence to the Council. The moment the last voice had died down an old, bearded man stood up from his seat, took a lungful of air and spoke.

"I believe it is obvious what has to be done about this matter. We must crush down this nation with the force of the Empire!"

The Emperor could clearly see many approved of this proposal, yet he was not planning to send his nation to war just yet. Motioning the man to sit down on his seat, he once again addressed the other with a loud voice, booming with the very essence that all the members of the Council were so afraid of: Authority.

"No. There is no reason why we should risk the lives of our people just yet. Until the first blow has been delivered, we must believe in the power of diplomacy. If all else fails, we - and I assure you that we will - shall pass our judgement onto this nation and send our brave men and women into war"

While the reaction was far less positive than that for the Council member's proposal, the Emperor was assured that they would comply for now. If they didn't, he would have to resort to vetoing their proposal in order to prevent the downfall of his nation, the nation his great-grandfather had rebuilt after years of chaos and anarchy.

Attn: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek
Subj: Condemnation

Your Excellency,

Why must nations with great power always resort to arrogance and violence? Is it the hunger for war that lights the fire within their bodies? Or is it the corruption of mankind that leads men such as yourself to take on a sword against the world and claim it as his own? You, Emperor of the New Gothic Empire, have been claimed by greed - one of the mortal sins that have infested every being that walks this blue planet. Greed that leads humans to do vile and wretched things to others. It is because of this, that our nation has - with the interest of peace and the well being of the entire world in mind - decided to condemn you. We shall not wage war, nor shall we take up the sword to strike down this evil.

However, should you choose to continue this blatant disregard towards other nations or chose to wage war against a nation that does not deserve your judgement, The Archadian Empire will be forced to take action against you and your vile and wretched nation. We strongly hope that the situation will not call for such action.

If we may give you one word of advice, it would be this: Do not spread your curse so it may corrupt other nations with the disease that has so relentlessly struck your nation. Leave your nation to rot within the foundations in which it was founded, erase all trace of your cities and cover your soil with salt so nothing may grow there in years to come. We would do so ourselves, but we do not wish to touch such filth which your nation has come to represent.
Last edited by Esternial on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sigma Octavus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sigma Octavus » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Lord Damien Dreadfire,

Long ago, I was a soldier, under your long dead brother in arms, the Gothic Lord Snowlander. I marched under the Gothic flag to great glories and conquest in the name of my own nation and that of Gothic interests. The battles are legend, millions fell beneath our boots, nations were reduced to ash, the very earth itself trembled at our name. The world has moved on though. The world has changed.

Nations like ours are relics, a different breed from the new blood. The equivalent of an old man shouting at children playing on his property. They don't fear us as we once were, they have new enemies and threats to deal with. Our nations are now the size of the regions and alliances that opposed us in the past, we have become too large to function as we used to.

Let it go. Concentrate on bettering the lives of your people, rather then ending the lives of others.

Respectfully,
Archon Wrathe
Last edited by Sigma Octavus on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Older and larger than most.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents