NATION

PASSWORD

The Coalition of Abrahamic States

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Celis
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:49 am

This organization is being formed in the premise that all Abrahamic have a place in the world. Nations within this Coalition will work together as a whole and for the common good, handing out humanitarian aid to all those including nations of a different belief. All radical religious sects do not have a place in this Coalition due to the violent nature of their existence. Besides trying to improve the lives of as many individuals as the Coalition can it also has another purpose. This other purpose is to defend the nations within the Coalition and also keep an open mind when it comes to their religion. One of the worst problems the world has today is the inner fighting that the Abrahamic religion seems to attract. From an early age wars have been waged between Islam, Judaism, and the Christian faith. This Coalition aims to dismantle these stigma's and hatreds so that the Abrahamic way can prosper and grow into the world. One thing that all in the Coalition should remember is that inhumane acts by the members themselves will not be tolerated. The base tenant of this organization is to bring our faiths together into a brotherhood. So that the word of the god to whom we all worship can be spread throughout the world without restriction.

We should all remember that although we believe in different specifications within the faith, that in fact we all serve the same god and should treat each other from such a stand point. Nations that practice Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are welcome here and will be treated as friends and with a gentle hand. Prejudice divides us and this should be something all of us should stand against. We should respect that each of us have a separate set of tenants in the faith of God [Allah] and that we should try not to inflame religious debate. At the end of the day we are all members of Abrahamic religions and should treat each other with respect and courtesy. God would not want us to bicker among ourselves despite our different view points. Do not judge others unless you wish to be judged, because God [Allah] is the final judge and doing so would be trying to take authority from the Lord. We should all remember to be courteous and respectful to other's beliefs. They may not be our own but do we not wish to also be respected? Pushing one's religion onto another will generally not breed a devout follower, what it will breed though is contempt for the people and the religion trying to push itself onto someone. This should be remembered when dealing with other nations on the international and national levels.

Here is a list of the core tenant dealing with the Coalition. These tenants must be agree'd with in order to join the Coalition as a full member.

Coalition Tenants

- All nations contained within the Coalition are to respect the beliefs of others, and set a standard for behavior of our three main religions. Prejudice of another's belief just breed's contempt and does not help on any substantial level. These three main religions are the study of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism.

- All nations must not infringe on the human's right to choose religion. God gave us choice and we should be able to practice this. One must remember that pushing a religion on someone will often breed contempt and not a devout follower.

- All nations should be ready to send humanitarian aid to other members of the Coalition, and to other nations around the word that may need our assistance. There may be those of another religion in a country that is struck by misfortune, but it is our way to help those that cannot help themselves.

- All nations should be ready to defend other nations within the Coalition.

- All nations must make it a point of condemning radicalism on any level within and outside their nation. Radical actions taken in the name of our faiths only gives us a bad image in the international community and does nothing to spread our faith.

- We must all remember not to do good works because we fear the anger of God, but because these actions are the correct thing to do.

- All nations should make it a point to make peace and not war if it can be avoided. Killing is not good no matter what the cause and should only occur when there is no other option, or in the defense of ones own nation. It should also only occur in the event of an atrocity being committed and the defense of those who are the victims.

These are the Coalition's tenants. They are to be followed by each member, or that member will face ex-communication by the organization.

Current Members

Leaders of the Coalition will be represented by blue names.

The Holy Imperium of Celis

The People's Republic Sintas

The Island Nation of Charvah

The New Soviet Federal Republic of Karaden

The Messianic Kingdom of Menassa

The Imperial Kingdom of Malaysii

The Federal Republic of Britarvia

The Holy Christian Empire of Apollonesia

The Social Democracy of Linistea

The Islamic Caliphate of Jahada

The Constitutional Empire of Osthia

The Disputed Territories of New Edom

Current Observers

Current Allies

N/A

Current Enemies

The Community of San Martin Caballero

Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b] [Your nation's name]
[b]Leader:[/b] [Your leaders name and titles]
[b]Type of Government:[/b] [Dictatorship, Monarchy, Democracy, etc..]
[b]Denomination:[/b] [Islam? Christianity? Judaism? Another sect of Abrahamic view?]
[b]Military Activities:[/b] [Are you currently involved in any military conflicts or police actions?]
[b]Economic Situation:[/b] [How are you doing economically? Doing well? Or poorly?]
[b]Why do you wish to join the Coalition?:[/b]
[b]Do you accept the tenant of the Abrahamic Coalition?:[/b]
Last edited by Celis on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:54 pm, edited 17 times in total.
New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

Alien Space Bats wrote:You know, I have to ask: How can ultra-conservatives be such a Flaming Critical Mass of Fail? They're laissez-faire devotees who don't understand capitalism, Rand devotees who never really read Rand, strict Constitutionalists who don't understand the Constitution, most of them profess to be Christians while not understanding Christianity, and they're universally ignorant of history and incapable of using logic.

Sintas
Envoy

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:44 am

Nation Name: Sintas
Leader: Prime Minister Ali Around
Type of Government:republic
Denomination: Islam
Military Activities: Currently my army is in a state of rebuilding after a front on Western Cuba commenced and we won new territory.
Economic Situation: Good. Stocks are thriving.
Why do you wish to join the Coalition?: Prime Minister Ali Around heard about this, and thus declared Sintas should be a part.
[b]Do you accept the tenant of the Abrahamic Coalition?:
Yes. Yes we do.
Last edited by Sintas on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Totally awesome, off the charts!
I'm a rocker type: Rock on!

You have probably heard about the disaster in Japan. I hope you, and everyone else, want to help in any way possible. Please, if so, post this on your sig, but most importantly, make a difference by helping them.

Follow Survivor! I'm on it, so be sure to tune in:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=104855

( don't EVER diss Germany. I'm related to Adolf Hitler, and I'll make. you. pay.)

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:03 pm

The nations of Sintas has been accepted into the Coalition. Welcome Prime Minister Ali Around, may our nations and those like us flourish and become even greater than they are now!

Alien Space Bats wrote:You know, I have to ask: How can ultra-conservatives be such a Flaming Critical Mass of Fail? They're laissez-faire devotees who don't understand capitalism, Rand devotees who never really read Rand, strict Constitutionalists who don't understand the Constitution, most of them profess to be Christians while not understanding Christianity, and they're universally ignorant of history and incapable of using logic.

Charvah
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Charvah » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:27 pm

Nation Name: The Island Nation of Charvah
Leader: President Nikolai Rezovina
Type of Government: Republic
Denomination: Judaism
Military Activities: Combatting a Communist force near our border
Economic Situation: Quite well
Why do you wish to join the Coalition?: Religion unifies people of all types, and the Abrahamic religions are the most powerful.
Do you accept the tenant of the Abrahamic Coalition?: Yes, and hold it dearly
DEFCON 5
115,000,000 Active Members
200,000,000 Reserve
1,000,000,000 Can Be Mobilized

Karaden
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Karaden » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Nation Name: The New Soviet Federal Republic of Karaden
Leader: Yuri Ushanabowsov, and Isaac Moshe Karaden
Type of Government: Zionist-Communist Republic
Denomination:Judaism
Military Activities: The civil War in Adamasa
Economic Situation: our economy is imploded but ever one is equal
Why do you wish to join the Coalition?: We of Karaden wish for a betterment of all Abrahamic Faiths
Do you accept the tenant of the Abrahamic Coalition?: Yes

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:53 pm

As your interests in the Coalition and reasoning behind wanting to join seem honest and true, your applications have been accepted and both Karaden and Charvah have been added to the memeber roster.
Last edited by Celis on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Menassa
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:25 pm

Nation Name: [The Messianic Kingdom of Menassa]
Leader: [King Menashe ben Gideon King of Menassa
Eli Ben Shlomo Hakohen Gadol bin Menassa High preist of Menassa]
Type of Government: [Halachic Monarchy]
Denomination: [ Judaism]
Military Activities: [Not yet]
Economic Situation: [Well]
Why do you wish to join the Coalition?: To help end religious strife and provide insights on Ancient Judaism
Do you accept the tenant of the Abrahamic Coalition?: Yes
Last edited by Menassa on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey --- Do not Forget!
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:37 pm

We welcome you as a brother of this Coalition and would like to thank you for your participation.

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:39 pm

Celis wrote:We welcome you as a brother of this Coalition and would like to thank you for your participation.

Your welcome
since the coalition has so many members I believe a ball should be made to celebrate this
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:50 pm

I think that your proposal is a very good idea. Where do you think the best place for this event would be? Celis? Perhaps another location?

Malaysii
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malaysii » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Nation Name: The Imperial Kingdom of Malaysii
Leader: HRH King Alexander Vurell IV, Protector of Malaysii, King of Grand Velenia, and Worker toward the Greater Good
Type of Government: Semi Const. Monarchy
Denomination: Judaism
Military Activities: No
Economic Situation: 3rd largest economy in Bohemian Grove(Over 30 nations in it-Check if you want, I think thats about how many.)
Why do you wish to join the Coalition?: To defend Monotheism, and work for the greater good.
Do you accept the tenant of the Abrahamic Coalition?: Yes.

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Celis wrote:I think that your proposal is a very good idea. Where do you think the best place for this event would be? Celis? Perhaps another location?

I would have to say Celis oh and I forgot to add my first title (edited my original app)

AusWorldDomination
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby AusWorldDomination » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Nation Name: AusWorldDomination
Leader: AusWorldDomination
Type of Government: Davidic Monarchy
Denomination: Hasidic Judaism
Military Activities: No
Economic Situation: Good
Why do you wish to join the Coalition?: Greater Inter-Faith Relations, to battle the scourge of Atheism
Do you accept the tenant of the Abrahamic Coalition?: Yes, definitely

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 pm

I would like to congratulate the following new members of the Coalition The Imperial Kingdom of Malaysii and AusWorldDomination for joining our ranks.

As to King Menashe ben Gideon, I feel like the ball occurring in the nation of Celis would be a good idea. I'm thinking that the location of the ball would have to be the Celisian Palace of the Imperium located in our capital New Aevum. All members of the Coalition are invited and are encouraged to attend. Although an official date has not been selected yet and is open for debate.

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Celis wrote:I would like to congratulate the following new members of the Coalition The Imperial Kingdom of Malaysii and AusWorldDomination for joining our ranks.

As to King Menashe ben Gideon, I feel like the ball occurring in the nation of Celis would be a good idea. I'm thinking that the location of the ball would have to be the Celisian Palace of the Imperium located in our capital New Aevum. All members of the Coalition are invited and are encouraged to attend. Although an official date has not been selected yet and is open for debate.

how about now?

Sintas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:20 pm

Might I suggest April 4th?

You have probably heard about the disaster in Japan. I hope you, and everyone else, want to help in any way possible. Please, if so, post this on your sig, but most importantly, make a difference by helping them.

Follow Survivor! I'm on it, so be sure to tune in:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=104855

( don't EVER diss Germany. I'm related to Adolf Hitler, and I'll make. you. pay.)

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:25 pm

"Hmm I believe April 4th is a good date. This will give my attendants time to set everything up in the Palace and get our affairs together. Although I'm going to say that any nation wishing to come early and speak with me about matters of religion, state, and the coalition is welcome to come."

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:30 pm

Celis wrote:"Hmm I believe April 4th is a good date. This will give my attendants time to set everything up in the Palace and get our affairs together. Although I'm going to say that any nation wishing to come early and speak with me about matters of religion, state, and the coalition is welcome to come."

what do you mean by that?

Britarvia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britarvia » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Nation Name: The Federal Republic of Britarvia
Leader: Madame President Koalavi Beauvakoa
Type of Government:Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Denomination:Britarvian Anglicanism (Christian Protestantism)
Military Activities: We have never been involved in a major Military Conflict
Economic Situation:Our Economy is currently very strong
Why do you wish to join the Coalition?: To further promote peace among nations and the three Abrahamic Religions.
Do you accept the tenant of the Abrahamic Coalition?:Yes, we accept
Last edited by Britarvia on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Church of Wessex
Secretary

Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Church of Wessex » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 pm

IN THE NAME OF GOD THE FATHER, SON, AND HOLY GHOST

AND,

In the name of the THE RIGHT REV. ARCHBISHOP and PRIMATE OF ALL WESSEX - BLESSINGS and GREETINGS to all members and peoples of The Coalition of Abrahamic States:

Peace upon you all. We would like to apply for Observer Status in this holy league, given that although we have our own lands granted to the Church by HIS GRACE, THE MOST HIGH and POTENT PRINCE LANCASTER, by the Grace of God, DUKE of WESSEX and HEAD of the HOUSE OF LANCASTER, the Church of Wessex is not an indepdendent state, but rather an enclave within the House of Lancaster of Wessex.

Our application is as follows:

Nation Name: The Church of Wessex
Leader: The Right Rev. Archbishop and Primate of All Wessex
Type of Government: Democratic Apostolic Succession
Denomination: Wessex Anglicanism (Christian Protestantism)
Military Activities: None
Economic Situation: Our economic activities are modest, we focus on assisting those in need
Why do you wish to join the Coalition?: To spead the Love of God to all peoples and faiths in loving brotherhood.
Do you accept the tenant of the Abrahamic Coalition?: We do, God being our helper.

AMEN and AMEN.

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Menassa wrote:
Celis wrote:"Hmm I believe April 4th is a good date. This will give my attendants time to set everything up in the Palace and get our affairs together. Although I'm going to say that any nation wishing to come early and speak with me about matters of religion, state, and the coalition is welcome to come."

what do you mean by that?

Which part? I'm not certain what you are asking but if you clarify, It would be a pleasure to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

The Federal Republic of Britarvia has been accepted into the Coalition. Welcome and may the relations between our nations prosper! As for The Church of Wessex and their application for observer status, it has been granted. May the Abrahamic religions prosper!
Last edited by Celis on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sintas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:18 am

Question from the floor.

How so, do we go about planning this ball? RP thread, telegramming, ect.? We should have a clear plan of how we should approach this matter of state.

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:22 am

Due to a possible impending war in my nation I've deemed it impossible to have the ball in New Aevum. Hopefully a substitute nation will volunteer so that we may have a location for this social event. As for where it is to be discussed.. I think the nation that volunteers should also invite Coalition representatives ahead of time so that we can discuss the planning and execution of the ball. Including the various events of that evening and obvious security issues. I hope this has answered some of you concerns Sintas.

Sintas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sintas » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:29 am

Celis wrote:Due to a possible impending war in my nation I've deemed it impossible to have the ball in New Aevum. Hopefully a substitute nation will volunteer so that we may have a location for this social event. As for where it is to be discussed.. I think the nation that volunteers should also invite Coalition representatives ahead of time so that we can discuss the planning and execution of the ball. Including the various events of that evening and obvious security issues. I hope this has answered some of you concerns Sintas.

A war? What of, and Who? Should we come to aid, as this coalition is dependent one another? Oh, and for the ball, Prime Minister Ali Around places a bid for the host of this exstravagant affair.

Celis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Celis » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:36 am

There is a Christian nation that is denying that my nation is in fact a Christian one as well. Not only this but they have passed reforms within their country to have individuals of all other religions besides Christianity stoned or deported. They have also denied my request for them to allow me to acquire these people for my own country, so that I might save them from the fate of a horrible death. As for the war.. I made a threat that if they did not discontinue such actions or at least allow me to transport these people to my country for a safe haven.. That I would respond with force. It's not really something I want to drag the nations of this Coalition into.

As for you applying to host the Coalition's ball you request is accepted. I hope that through this all our nations might create a greater bond. I thank you for volunteering to host the ball.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents