NATION

PASSWORD

Sent Telegrams

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Danielturner
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Sent Telegrams

Postby Danielturner » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:07 pm

I know many nations who have had a problem with sending a Telegram, getting a reply and then having to send one to the sender asking what it is refering to because they had forgotten. I have had that problem many times. I therefore propose a sent Telegrams tab so you can see what telegram the reply was refering to. Also I think it would be benificial if we had a reply tab, with the telegram it is replying to attached.

P.S. Did I make any sense then?

Pythagosaurus
Cute Purple Dinosaur

Founded: Nov 24, 2004
Ex-Nation

Re: Sent Telegrams

Postby Pythagosaurus » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Did you by chance read the Big Collaborative List of Suggested NS Improvements before you suggested an NS improvement?

Danielturner
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Danielturner » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:24 pm

No I didn't. Where can I find it.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Its one of the stickies in this this forum. You can't miss it.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Return to Technical