NATION

PASSWORD

Viewing Post Before Yours

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Viewing Post Before Yours

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:56 am

Did this function just get turned back on? It just happened to me. Please don't put me through this suffering again! :(
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Pythagosaurus
Cute Purple Dinosaur

Founded: Nov 24, 2004
Ex-Nation

Re: Viewing Post Before Yours

Postby Pythagosaurus » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:20 pm

I didn't do it. Reppy could have, but it's a per-forum setting, so I'm not going to go through all the forums to find out. At any rate, it might be appropriate for some forums (like II or Gameplay) but certainly not for General or Forum 7.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Viewing Post Before Yours

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Pythagosaurus wrote:I didn't do it. Reppy could have, but it's a per-forum setting, so I'm not going to go through all the forums to find out. At any rate, it might be appropriate for some forums (like II or Gameplay) but certainly not for General or Forum 7.

It probably was a glitch since it didn't happen again.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Return to Technical