NATION

PASSWORD

Question about Proposals

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Question about Proposals

Postby Spredronia » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:28 am

Is a Proposal automatically passed into the WA if it gets more than 4,000 votes or another set number of votes? (Talking about when the proposal is at vote in the World Assembly)
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

The Sedge
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2007
Ex-Nation

Re: Question about Proposals

Postby The Sedge » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:02 am

No, it just needs more votes cast for than against. However, with the current numbers of voters in the WA, 4000 votes should see a resolution pass.

Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Spredronia » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 am

The Sedge wrote:No, it just needs more votes cast for than against. However, with the current numbers of voters in the WA, 4000 votes should see a resolution pass.

I agree. And thanks. Once I saw a resolution (was it Right to Privacy?) get passed some time before voting was due to end.
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

The Sedge
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sedge » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 am

I don't think thats possible... the vote tally is only counted when the voting time ends.

Return to Technical