NATION

PASSWORD

Communist takeover in Hobitian Province

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Hobit
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Communist takeover in Hobitian Province

Postby Hobit » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:44 pm

As the Emporer was enjoying his lunch in came General Hu Jintoi, leader of Hobitian forces in the Grand Duchy of China, who was on leave visiting family in Ciudad de Springston
"Your Majesty!" said General Hu Jintoi.

"Yes General. What is it?", said Emporer Peter I.

"We have received word that about 60,000 thousand terrorists and rebels have stormed Beijing and are they are trying to seize control!"

"What?!? How many troops are staioned in and around in a 100 mile radius?"

"We have about 50,000 staioned there. All are ready for battle but we need to get the Archdhuke of China and Duke of Northern China out of Beijing before they reach the palace quadrant."

"We must protect the line of succesion to the Grand Duke throne! But what about the Grand Duke?"

"We believe he was on a motorcade route to the airport to greet the Korean Grand Duke, when the route was disrupted by a bomb and an all out battle between the rebels and security agents. We estimate that 50 rebels are dead and all 70 security agents are dead as well as the Grand Duke. I'm sorry sir."

"Barbarians! How long will it takes to get 50,000 more men in and secure the capital?"

"About 3 hours sir. We can get some from Korea and Mongolia. That will take a little longer."

"Do it. I want Beijing in our hands by the end of the week. I also want all the dukes of China and Mongolia out of the capitals and to secure locations."

"Yes sir!"

HGTV (Hobit Government Television)
"Good Evening Hobit. I am Cynthia Montoya with HGTV. I bring to you disturbing news out of Beijing. HGTV has been told that 60,000 rebels have stormed the city and are trying to assume control of the Grand Duchy of China which includes all of China and Mongolia. About 50,000 government troops are protecting the capital in hopes of regaining control. All archdukes and dukes are being transported to secret and secure locations unknown to the public. The Emporer issued a stament saying that he wanted "...All allies to help us in this time of need and to please help crush this rebellion and condemn this terrorists actions!" I'm Cynthia Montoya with HGTV and I wish you a good night. And from this station we hope that this will be the lasts for the rebels and terrorists."
Last edited by Hobit on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Capital: San Cristóbal
Leader: King Henri IV
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23
Guanzhong wrote:
Albrante wrote: :rofl:
Kind of odd calling someone a martyr when you kill him :lol:

We made him a martyr for you and all you do is complain! The nerve of some people!
Teccor wrote:-snip-
Uni, calm the fuck down. If you can't, stand up from your keyboard and go outside for a bit.

Arivada, get off this thread. You honestly don't belong here. Solm has an interest talking to you about your ideas, so TG him.

NCR, you're not helping.

Hobit...Just keep being awesome. I can't ever think of a bad thing to say about you. :p

Russlosia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Coup in Grand Duchy of China, a province of Hobit.

Postby Russlosia » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:01 pm

The government of Russlosia would like to condemn this act of terrorism. We shall send 5,000 men and women to fight this battle.

Hobit
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Russlosia wrote:The government of Russlosia would like to condemn this act of terrorism. We shall send 5,000 men and women to fight this battle.

We appreciate this and since we are neighbors I shall allow for ypur troops to cross our border along Thai Archduchy and your Mai Lai province.
Guanzhong wrote:

We made him a martyr for you and all you do is complain! The nerve of some people!
Uni, calm the fuck down. If you can't, stand up from your keyboard and go outside for a bit.

Arivada, get off this thread. You honestly don't belong here. Solm has an interest talking to you about your ideas, so TG him.

NCR, you're not helping.

Hobit...Just keep being awesome. I can't ever think of a bad thing to say about you. :p

Russlosia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Russlosia » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:24 pm

"General Surmanti Burbano we have recieved the go head from the Hobitian Government. Allow the troops to cross the border. I want these terrorists at their knees begging for mercy." said President Kiji Shintoiwan.
"Yes, your grace. Our troops are on the move we have tanks and aircraft heading there as we speak. We plan on having aircraft bomb the city and then the tanks come in and finish off the terrorists. Then the troops come in and secure the city." siad the general.
"Aren't we being a little ambitious here? We only have 5,000 troops heading toward Beijing. Don't we?"
"No sir. I ordered that 20,000 troops enter Hobitian territory and secure the city. I don't plan on allowing China to go to Hobit sir. I plan on being the next President of the Russlosian Empire. And if I were you I wouldn't plan on making any plans next week."
"Is that a threat General?"
"Yes sir! It is."
"Then I hereby fire you from your position of Commander Of The Russlosian Armed Forces. Effective immeadiatly! Guards! Arrest this man for treson against the state!"
"Yes sir Mr. President!"

1 hour after the incident.

"Yolinda!"
In came Yolinda Farnworth. The presidents secretary was eager for her next job as she had already handled the recovering of lost treasures of Russlosia.
"Yes sir?"
"Get me Emperor Peter on the phone. I must talk to him. It's an emergency."
"Yes sir!."

"Yes hello. Emperor Peter?"
"Yes. Hello Mr. President. What is is? I'm a little busy trying to keep my empire togther. The economy is doing bad and people are afraid to leave the house in fear of being trapped in another attack on the state."
"That's what I must talk to you about. About 15,000 extra troops of ours are heading into your country with the intent of capturing Beijing and turning it into the newest city in Russlosia. My Commander of the Armed Forces threatened on staging a coup and declaring himself President of the Russlosian Empire. You may use any means neccessary in defeating these men. But please don't hurt the 3rd Battalion. My son is fighting with them. They would be near the front I presume."
"Yes Mr. President. Thank You for the warning. Now if You excuse me, I must go back to running my nation. Buh-Bye"
"Bye"
President Kiji Shintoiwan had a migrane and feared he may just have caused the halt of all relations between these two nations.

Hobit
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm

After the phone call with the President of Russlosia, Emperor Peter ordered that the forces fighting in China arrest all Russlosian troops and send them to POW camps. Awhile later Peter heard news from the warfront.
"Your Majesty! We have just received word that the rebels have taken the Chinese Parliment and they are executing all government members on the spot. They have also killed Deputy Minister of Foreign Relations Gregg Giomatini.", said General Fourkiki Grinso.
"What?! How about our men do we have any more troops there? And who is 'they'? Who are these rebels?", said Peter.
"I'm sorry we couldn't get any more men there. they captured the port and airport. As for who the rebels are they are the Chinese Democratic Nationalist. They are a radical political group whose aim is to take China back and rule it with their leader, Kim Jintao."
"Pull out all our men and let them take it."
"Sir they already have the declared independence just half an hour ago. They haven't annouced an official name yet. They are still known as China though."
"What are we going to do? about 2 prototypes of missiles are there as well as our largest air force base."
"Sir as we speak we are trying to get back China by sending in troops from all over."
"Good. Tell me when you need the go head to launch an invasion"
"Yes sir."
Guanzhong wrote:

NCR, you're not helping.

Bei Battor
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bei Battor » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Half Hour Earlier

Televised Newscast
"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen of China. 10 minutes ago we the rebels have secured the government buildings of the Grand Duchy of China. We now announce that we have achieved victory over China and now we anounce the formation of the People's Republic of Bei Battor. And now I announce our leader is General Kim Jintao." said the announcer.
On the stage walked the new leader.
"Good evening China. I announce that we have achieved victory. However the Demon, Hobit, still controls most of China we announce that we control Beijing and Ulann Battor. I also like to say that we shall not make any deals with the Demon. We also call for our Communist brethren to help us achieve total control of China. Our rebels 50,000 strong are still fighting and we ask that you support them. With that I bid Good Night. May the State be victorious."

And with that the world saw a new flag fly atop every governmnet building in Beijing and Ulann Battor. The flag of a new age.
Protectorate of Guanzhong

Hobit
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:06 pm

"Sir? We have a problem. The rebels are advancing toward Hebei and Tianjin sir."
"Have we put together a plan?"
"Yes my lord we have. But it won't work."
"Why?"
'Because the troops now control all of the former Beijing Marquess. We only planned on taking Beijing and Ulan Battor."
"Drat! I want China back!"
Ring....Ring....,"Yes? This is the general. Yes. I see. Yes. Okay thanks. Bye"
"Sir! The rebels have announced that they have submitted an application to CAG as well as another alliance adnone for an embassy in Stokmolkovi."
"Great!"
Guanzhong wrote:

NCR, you're not helping.

Wilconson
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:29 pm

We shall send 100,000 Troops to support your empire
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90
Geographic Map of my nation
Incomplete factbook

Hobit
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:06 pm

We appriciate this. Please send your troops to Tianjin and tg me who your general in charge is.
Guanzhong wrote:

NCR, you're not helping.

Wilconson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Re: Communist takeover in Hobitian Province

Postby Wilconson » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 am

"15,000 of Wilconson's Military Force under Command of Frank Todlen began searching through the country side searching for communist rebels" about 7 hours from starting many communist snipers and heavy machine gunners attacked them and forced the Wilconson military to fall back and regroup. Later that night Wilconsons Artillery began shelling known communist bases, the shelling lasted for three days.
(some one please tell me the casualties :) )
Incomplete factbook

Bei Battor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bei Battor » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:19 pm

"Your Grace! Wilconsonian trops have killed about 1,000 men near Tianjin! What shall we do?" said General Fu Kigong
"We shall send 10,000 more. Simple! I also want our communist comrades to help us! Send a letter with Hu Jong asking for support from Stoklomolvi.", said Premier Kim Jintao.
"Yes Premier."

While Communist Forces were battling on both sides of its territory a storm was cooking in Bei Battor.

"Sir! We have just received word that a group of Loyalist have attempted to disrupt Hu Jongs departure. They flew a plane into the terminal after take off."
"We shall expell all foreign nationals from Bei Battor and shall only allow communists!"
"Yes your Grace as you wish."

Wilconson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Wilconsonian Generals decided to launch a counter strike not by troops but by spies and sabotage
"Our spy program shall not fail" said C.I.A Head Adam Xom before leaving the in Tianjin Hotel

"But, Mr. Xom we have limited funding and..."sitting on the chair next to the phone
RING-RING"yes...do you have... OK..i will contact him...Bye."Said fourth in command of the C.I.A- Jim Bert "We have location of the communist HQ we must contact the general" Later that day 35,000 Wilconsonian troops began marching to a small village 30 miles from Tianjin

Little did he know it was a trap
Incomplete factbook

Bei Battor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bei Battor » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:51 pm

"Sir the enemy has been seen marching to the former headquaters of the Party." said Colonel Ju Giolso.
"Why? We have nothing of importance there."
"We think that one of our lower commanders has set up a trap to capture the enemy"
"This is good."
"Sent 90,000 men there now!"
"Yes sir!"

Wilconson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:07 pm

While marching at 9 pm a 10 communist rebels armed with RPG's fired at wilconsonian tanks
"Dig In"!! shouted the colonel who was leading the battle. by 10 pm wilconsonian troops began firing of there mortar rounds combined with artillery strikes at the rebel position's. By the next morning General Frank Tolden ordered 500,000 troops to support the war. The Dictator agreed. that same day the dictator banned all communist activity in the country and any territory's of Wilconson.
Incomplete factbook

Bei Battor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bei Battor » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:38 pm

"Your Grace! They enemy has sent 500,000more troops. Any more sir and we might as well accept defeat!", siad General Jin Kingio
"NO! I will not have of it! We will control Hobit by years end! The land shall be a land of Communists! Iwant you to activate the sleeper agents! I want Hobit to fall to its knees!", said the Premier.
"Yes Sir!"

1 hour later

"Sir the agents have been activated and are about to attack."
"Good. We shall ahve Hobit by night fall."

Wilconson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:35 pm

The Advisor of General Frank Tolden-Michel Walsy asked for the key to his room we she opened the door to find that the General had been stabbed repeatedly and several Wilconsonian military bases had ben bombed and several sergeants and colonel's had been assassinated. The Military was put on full alert. The new General Dominic Frazin order 750 apache helicopters to scout the Hobit Region and all Wilconsonian troops were ordered to Dig in

But the sleeper agents real mission was just beginning
Incomplete factbook

Hobit
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:08 pm

"Sir! The military leadership for Wilconson has been decapitated! We know it was the work of...."

"Stay where you are Emperor Peter or as we like to call you the Demon Of the World. I have come to kill you. But first you can either Give up all of China or you and your family shall be killed. Choose carefully."
"I shall never surrender my nation to any influence of Communist pigs!"
BANG! And with that Emperor Peter was dead. The guards heard the shot and rushed to save the Emperor but it was to late. They then opened fire on the terrorist who was killed instantly.

HGTV
"Ladies and gentlemen of Hobit. I bring to you bad news. His Excellency Emperor Peter I was shot and killed by a Communist sleeper agent from Bei Battor. The military has been elevated to DefCon 1. Military unit have taken to the street to secure the capitol. The Line of Succession is being secured by transporting all Archdukes, Grand Dukes, Dukes, Earls, Marquis, Barons, and lords to secure locations. It is unknown whether or not Heir Apparent Prince Luke is safe. He was attending a summit in Jatriqya and Holan at the time of the assanination. For the first time since the Unification the leadership has benn decapitated. There shall be a state funeral for His Excellency in three weeks time. The nation is in mourning and all government offices have been shut down and all flags have been lowered to half mast and now have the Mourning Flag above. All military units have been activated and all leaves cancelled. It is a sad day in Hobit. May God have mercy on us all. More than ever the motto of the nation means everything Vires Per Iunctum , Iunctum Per Fides. Strength Through Unity, Unity Through Faith."
Guanzhong wrote:

NCR, you're not helping.

Wilconson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:31 pm

The Next Day The Dictator of Wilconson Robert Zesich boarded his Jet to head to Hobit to attend the funeral service of Late Emperor Peter I" as your advisor i strictly go against this dissission most communist here and Wilconson want you dead" said advidor Max Plasencian "Don't Worry the military is on full alert and i need to do this out of respect" When he came off of the plane and walked to his limousine some one a few yards away from him shouted "Hey Bobby" Robert looked at him the person pulled a MK23 and fired BOOMBOOMBOOM! The body guards fired with their SMG's and killed the assassin The Dictator lay dead and advisor Max Plasencian lay wounded
Incomplete factbook

Hobit
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:36 pm

While in state of leadershipness Forgien Minister Kigil Nathnsen took temporary control and issued a statement.
"We strongly condemn these assaninations and we offer our sorrow to Wilconson. We shall not allow for Communist pigs to control us! We shall beat them! We will win! We will make it through this! For the Emperor!"
Guanzhong wrote:

NCR, you're not helping.

Wilconson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:44 pm

General Dominic Frazin ordered a large tank divisions to hunt down as many Communist Guerilla Fighters as possible The General released a statement saying "If these commies will kill our leaders like animals than we shall do the same i have placed $10,000,000 reward for the communist leader and generals heads on my desk"
Incomplete factbook

Hobit
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Ring. Ring. Terrenus Imperator Kigil answered it.
"Sir!" It was Defense Minister General Kevin Dackerson.
"What is it Genral?"
"We need you to send 100,000 men to Ulan Battor. Communist Rebels there are fighting harder than we expected."
"But General we already have 5 million men fighting. Plus 600,000 from Wilconson. That must be enough. Ask Wilconson to send 100,000 of thiers and we will send 100,000 of ours."
"Yes sir. By the way sir who shall be Peter's successor?"
"I believe prince Luke shall become Emperor. But after the funeral. Until then the Government is controlled by the Foreign Relations Ministry."
"Yes sir."
"Good Bye General."
"Bye"
Guanzhong wrote:

NCR, you're not helping.

Wilconson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 pm

We shall send 100,000 more troops and we will send 400,000 if we lose this battle
Incomplete factbook

Hobit
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:05 am

As the soldiers approached the city they passed through numerous villages whose people were happy they had come. When they were within 2 miles about 200,000 Communists were ready for battle. The Coalition forces stayed put and waited for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes 50 bomber planes came in and bombed the forces for 10 minutes. After the bombing Coalition forces charged toward the rebels of which only 155,000 were left able to fight. Within 1 hour the Hobitian forces charged into the city and marched right to the Parliment Building. Outside the city Wilconsonian troops fought the communists for one more hour. They won. In 15 minutes the city had fallen to Hobit. It was once again a loyal city to the Royal family.
Guanzhong wrote:

NCR, you're not helping.

Wilconson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:26 pm

The New regime under Michael Torrencio Declared a Total War as a final Push to end communist rule in The province the nation was pushing in more tanks and artillery and quickly sent them to Hobit along with 100,000 troops
Last edited by Wilconson on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Incomplete factbook

Bei Battor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bei Battor » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:22 pm

"Premier! Ulann Battor has fallen! The enemy are now coming for Beijing. We need to activate the Civilian Brigades! NOW! We need all the citizens out there defending the homeland!" said Defense Minister General Won Ki Teuesta.
"We shall. But first what is our status?"
"The enemy has been pushed back 5 miles. And we've gained control over 10 more miles in all directions. Or troops have lost 500 more men. Sir we also have reports of a Pro-Hobit military faction rebelling against command and have started for the capital. About 5,000 men are in that group."
"Great! I want them hung for treason when we get through this."
"If we get through this" the general murmured,"Also sir we also have reports coming in from Ciudad de Springston that the Demon has been killed and that Foreign Minister is Terranus Imperator. Also their military has been placed on DefCon 1 and all troops have been mobilized on 500 planes are coming this way. They are seem to be unarmed. Shall we fire on them?"
"No lets see what they do. Also tell the mayor of Beijing to round up all non-Party members and have them sent to prison to wait to be executed for treason."
"Yes sir. Also sir for safety precautions you are being moved to the underground bunker in case of a bombing."
"Ok. Also I want a televised speech to be aired tonight. I shall speak. I want this to be internationally aired."
"Yes your Grace. As you wish."

Bei Battorian News Agency

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen. I stand before you as the Premier of the People's Republic of Bei Battor. I would like to announce that due to this war we have decided to give it all we got. Earlier today it was annouced that the Armed Forces of Bei Battor found a nuclear missile hidden in an abandoned military base outside of Beijing. We have decided that if Beijing is attacked we will fire this missile for Ciudad de Springston. We will also fire our regular missiles toward Seoul, Tokyo, Ville de Guadelupe, and the Wilconsonian capital. This is a warning. If this does happen you will be to blame Hobit. Good Night."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents