NATION

PASSWORD

Energizia Incorporated :: Energy, Oil, & Natural Resources

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Anarchy

Energizia Incorporated :: Energy, Oil, & Natural Resources

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 pm

OOC: Officially open for business, but certain products (mainly natural resources and services) are yet to be posted. TG with any questions, comments, or concerns. ~ SPR

Est. 1919

Energizia Incorporated International Headquarters
520 Via Del Corso | Rome 10250 | San Pellegrino Romana

To Prospective Customers and Business Partners:

TBA

Sincerely,

Paolo Mancini,

CEO of Energizia Inc.
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 65 times in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

I. Overview

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Energizia Incorporated (RSE: ENRGY), or Energizia, is a Roman multinational conglomerate headquartered in Rome, San Pellegrino Romana. Energizia Inc., is a provider of oil, energy, natural resources, and public services, with a presence in more than 30 countries and employing more than 12 million people worldwide. Energizia's stated mission, under current Chief Executive Officer Paolo Mancini, is "to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress by providing sustainable solutions to our customers through over nine decades of experience."

Founded in 1919 by Roberto Mancini , Energizia has since grown to become the largest company in San Pellegrino Romana in terms of profit. World-renown as a corporation with excellent business practices, products, and services, Energizia continues to maintain the same standards Roberto and Petrus had in mind when they founded the company: efficiency, excellence, and expertise.

Energizia Incorporated, like many others in the San Pellegrino Romana, is lucky to have such an eventful and illustrious history. Energizia was the brainchild Roberto Giuseppe Mancini. He laid the foundation for a company that is now a household name in over a dozen countries. Due to his enormous influence during the 20th Century, Roberto was ranked at 7th as The Most Influential Romans of the 20th Century. From its turbulent beginnings, to its heydey in the 1990s, Energizia has always been a cornerstone in the contemporary history of San Pellegrino Romana - and from the looks of things, it seems its going to stay that way.

Roberto Giuseppe Mancini (1890-1978), was born in Rome to a large lower-class family. Growing up in the Roman Industrial Age with many new inventions and innovations, Roberto had the chance to witness firsthand the technological progress mankind was making. In 1915, Roberto took his life savings and went to strike it rich in the northern gold and diamond-rich province of Citano. Working up to nine hours a day in the cold, damp mines, Roberto was losing his patience.

• Chief Executive Officer: Paolo Mancini (Born 1956), CEO of Energizia Inc. since November 2009.

• Chief Operating Officer: Saito Katsumoto, Chief Operating Officer of Energizia Inc. since 2002. Born in Yasashii, Saito is one of Energizia's best and most valued employees.

• Chief Financial Officer: Niccolò Borgia, CFO of Energizia Inc. since January 19, 1990.

• Chief Information Officer: His Imperial Highness Prince Daniel, The Grand Duke of Trebursye. On October 12, 2011, Energizia announced that Prince Daniel would be leaving the position of CIO to become the Managing Director of the Genovian Branch, and will be in charge of the overall running of Energizia's international operations in Genovia.

Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 52 times in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

II. Operations

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Domestically, Energizia operates on a giant scale. Energizia's combined domestic projects account for approximately 27% of its total profit alone, making it one of the most important places of doing business.

Through several subsidiaries, Energizia is assisting the Roman Armed Forces in developing nuclear weapons at the Farberini Nuclear Development & Processing Facility.

While Energizia has dozens of operations overseas, it makes the majority of its profit at home. Providing public utilities to over 85% of the populace since 1919, Energizia

Besides our domestic operations, wee operate in over 30 diferent countries. Below is a detailed dossier (organized alphabetically) of nations where Energizia has a presence.

Cirona

TBA

Creestahlyia

TBA

Cybus1

TBA

Eslovakia

TBA

Genovia

On October 12, 2011, Energizia Incorporated received a contract proposal to supply 100% of Genovia's energy.

Herzoslovakia

TBA

Jungastia

On November 23, 2011, Lord Darjean, the Personal Secretary to His Imperial Majesty's Household, tasked Energizia Incorporated with producing an extension of the Jungastian Imperial Crown Jewels. These one-of-a-kind pieces will be made by Van De Kaap for His Imperial Majesty King Edard IX of the Jungastian Empire.

His Most Gracious Majesty wishes to commission your company to produce an extension of the Imperial Crown Jewels. He has asked me to convey the necessity for inspired design and highest possible quality of materials.

Southern Cynocephali

TBA

Montegiardini

TBA

Monte Mare

On April 21, 2011, Energizia Inc. received a contract proposal to supply 75% of Monte Mare's energy. Monte Mare's Minister of Energy, Mark Lampard, is currently discussing the contract with Paolo Mancini, the CEO of Energizia Incorporated.

Southern Cynocephali

TBA

Valdova

TBA

Winian Islands

TBA

Yasashii

TBA

Yohannes

TBA

Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 36 times in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

III. Financial Data

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:26 pm

TBA

OOC Note: In-character owners of Energizia have no OOC control over this thread, but in the future I will ask for shareholders to send a character as a representative to serve on Energizia's Board of Directors. If you're interested in becoming a future shareholder or investing in Energizia, please send me a telegram.

80% - Mancini Family Portfolio (San Pellegrino Romana)

10% - Asai Motors (Yasashii).

10% - This amount will be open for purchase soon. If interested please telegram offers.

Energizia Incorporated is a publicly-held company owned by its shareholders. Stakes above .5% in Energizia cannot be purchased or sold without the consent of the Mancini Family.

Investments & Stock Holdings

10% of Asai Motors

10% of APEX Tyres (Southern Cynocephali)

5% of AstralWorks Inc. (Hiberia)

0.67% of VMK AG (Yohannes)
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Sun May 27, 2012 1:24 pm, edited 24 times in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

IV. Subsidiaries

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Van De Kaap, established in 1879, is one of the world's leading rough diamond companies with unrivalled expertise in the exploration, mining, and marketing of diamonds. Together with its joint venture partners, Van De Kaap operates in more than 20 countries across several regions employing more than 120,000 people, and is one of the world’s largest diamond producers with mining operations across San Pellegrino Romana, Malaysii, Montegiardini, and Roman Moldava. Rudolf Van De Kaap has been the Chairman of the Van De Kaap Group since 1989. The Van De Kaap Group is the owner of the Tiara Diamond Company.

Van De Kapp is a subsidiary of Energizia that dominates the diamond, diamond mining, diamond trading and industrial diamond manufacturing sectors in San Pellegrino Romana. Van De Kaap is active in every category of industrial diamond mining: open-pit, underground, large-scale alluvial, coastal, and deep sea. Mining takes place in San Pellegrino Romana and several other international locations.

Aldport Petroleum was founded in 1956. Aldport has 100,500 employees worldwide and its CEO is Henri Thiern. Aldport's total revenue last year was $345 Billion NSD.

Nucleolica is a Roman-Creestahlyian nuclear energy company. Nucleolica was bought in 2008 from Creestahlyia for $5 Billion NSD. It is the largest nuclear energy provider in Creestahlyia.

Telephonika is a Roman-Creestahlyian telephone services provider. Telephonika was bought in 2009 from Creestahlyia for $2 Billion NSD. It is the largest private communications company in Creestahlyia.
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Sun May 27, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 12 times in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

V. Our Policies

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:27 pm

OOC Rules

• Please RP your order. Use correct grammar and spelling. One-liners will be ignored.
• I will do the math, but those who do their own math might get a discount.
• Be specific in your order, and don't leave quantities vague.
• Payment is accepted through a variety of methods. The most commonly-used method is a a direct wire transfer to The Bank of Rome (Account 10500).
• TG me comments, don't spam the thread with opinions.

Ethics

TBA

Discounts

• Nations who pay in bullion - 5%
• Nations with a population under 100 million - 5%
• Nations with an embassy in SPR - 10%
• Energizia Group Members - 15%
The Alliance of Grittonia Members - 25%

Shipping & Delivery

Insurance

Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 11 times in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

VI. Natural Resources

Biodiesel

Biogas

Charcoal

Coal

Peat

Vegetable Oil

Wood

Compressed Natural Gas - $325 per 35 Cubic Feet

Crude Oil (Petroleum) - $3.22 per Gallon or $155 per 50-Gallon Barrel

Gasoline - $3 per Gallon or $150 per 50-Gallon Barrel

Diesel - $20 per 50-Gallon Barrel

Water - $500 per 1,000 Gallons

Gold - $1200 per Oz. or $19,200 per 1 Lb.

Silver - $ 25 per Oz. or $400 per 1 Lb.

Platinum - $1500 per Oz. or $24,000 per 1 Lb.

Aluminum
Antimony
Beryllium
Bismuth
Bronze
Cadmium
Chromium
Cobalt
Copper
Gallium
Germanium
Hafnium
Indium
Iron
Lead
Manganese
Molybdenum
Nickel
Niobium
Rhenium
Steel
Tantalum
Thallium
Tin
Titanium
Tungsten
Vanadium
Zinc
Zirconium
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

VII. Products - Part II

TBA
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

VIII. Services

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Energizia Incorporated (ENRG)
San Pellegrino Romana, Storefront | Industry: Oil & Gas, Energy, Mining, Research & Development
      Price Per Share NS$ 280.00 0.27 (0.03%)
      Total Price NS$ 224,000,000,000.00
      Total Volume 800,000,000
      1y Target Est. Price NS$ 350.00
      Remaining Volume 58,640,000 (7.33%)
      Volume Cap 5,360,000 (0.67%)

Owners

1. Mancini Family Portfolio (San Pellegrino Romana): 320,000,000 shares (NS$ 89,600,000,000, 40.0%)
  2. Van De Kaap Family Portfolio (San Pellegrino Romana): 320,000,000 shares (NS$ 89,600,000,000, 40.0%)
  3. Asai Motors (Yasashii, Storefront): 80,000,000 shares (NS$ 22,400,000,000, 10.0%)
  4. Roman Royal Family (San Pellegrino Romana): 16,000,000 shares (NS$ 4,480,000,000, 2%)
  5. Vurell Family (Malaysii): 5,360,000 shares (NS$ 5,360,000, 0.67%)
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

IX. Corporate Partnerships

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:28 pm

*Reserved*
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

X. Press Releases & Corporate Updates

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Press Releases & Corporate Updates
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Machina Haruspex » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:57 pm

[repost from previous thread as directed]

From: Dimar Vek Zun (Vice-President & Chief Operating Officer)
From: Jin Ka Me Sargtlin (Chief Procurement Officer & Director of the Armaments Research Systems Division)
To: Mr. Paolo Mancini, CEO of Energizia Inc.
Subject: Foreign Power Supplier

Greetings on behalf of Haruspex International Armaments. I am Dimar Vek Zun, and alongside that of my counter-part Jin Ka Me Sargtlin, we have been authorized to seek out Energizia Inc for business.

As HIA expands it's production facilities to various other regions, we at times run into infrastructures that are not as advanced as our homelands. In regards to this mentioning, we have established a heavy weapons production facility in the territory of Korrodos. As they are slowly modernizing to meet the requirements of our contract with them, it has become painfully obvious that they do not yet meet some needed aspects.

It thus that we have come to Energizia Inc. We are interested in the construction of a nuclear powerplant and joint powergrid between our facility and the adjacent Korrodosian city a few kilometers away from our facility. We would require either a certified and safe storage area for spent rods, and or top of the line hazardous transport and removal to an out of country facility.

The facility has twenty-one research labs, a full production line and housing for sixteen thousand staff. The nearby city is in the hundred thousand range. We are looking at estimates at the moment, and would like to know what such a powerplant's cost would be to build, maintain, and operate on a 24/7 basis.

We await your response,
Sincerely,

Dimar Vek Zun (Vice-President & Chief Operating Officer)
Jin Ka Me Sargtlin (Chief Procurement Officer & Director of the Armaments Research Systems Division)
Haruspex International Armaments
Ranked 100th in the world for Economic Output
Ranked 115th in the world for Safety
Marshite Military Assessment: VI

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Machina Haruspex wrote:[repost from previous thread as directed]

From: Dimar Vek Zun (Vice-President & Chief Operating Officer)
From: Jin Ka Me Sargtlin (Chief Procurement Officer & Director of the Armaments Research Systems Division)
To: Mr. Paolo Mancini, CEO of Energizia Inc.
Subject: Foreign Power Supplier

Greetings on behalf of Haruspex International Armaments. I am Dimar Vek Zun, and alongside that of my counter-part Jin Ka Me Sargtlin, we have been authorized to seek out Energizia Inc for business.

As HIA expands it's production facilities to various other regions, we at times run into infrastructures that are not as advanced as our homelands. In regards to this mentioning, we have established a heavy weapons production facility in the territory of Korrodos. As they are slowly modernizing to meet the requirements of our contract with them, it has become painfully obvious that they do not yet meet some needed aspects.

It thus that we have come to Energizia Inc. We are interested in the construction of a nuclear powerplant and joint powergrid between our facility and the adjacent Korrodosian city a few kilometers away from our facility. We would require either a certified and safe storage area for spent rods, and or top of the line hazardous transport and removal to an out of country facility.

The facility has twenty-one research labs, a full production line and housing for sixteen thousand staff. The nearby city is in the hundred thousand range. We are looking at estimates at the moment, and would like to know what such a powerplant's cost would be to build, maintain, and operate on a 24/7 basis.

We await your response,
Sincerely,

Dimar Vek Zun (Vice-President & Chief Operating Officer)
Jin Ka Me Sargtlin (Chief Procurement Officer & Director of the Armaments Research Systems Division)
Haruspex International Armaments

TO: Dimar Vek Zun (Vice-President & Chief Operating Officer) & Jin Ka Me Sargtlin (Chief Procurement Officer & Director of the Armaments Research Systems Division)
RE: Joint Business Venture

Greetings:

Thank you for contacting Energizia Inc. I would first and foremost like to say that

Sincerely,

Paolo Mancini,

CEO of Energizia Inc
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Placeholder for IC
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yasashii
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Yasashii » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:11 am

(Tagged for IC. Working on post)

Valdova
Attaché

Founded: Sep 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Valdova » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:43 am

To sir Paolo Mancini, Chief Executive Officer of Energizia Incorporated,

The Crown Bank of Valdova is one of the newest, and fastest-growing financial institutions in the world. As we have just expanded our services to include physical storage and acquisition of precious metals for our customers, it has become painfully clear that the Crown Bank needs a stable and reliable corporate partner, from whom Valdova would be able to purchase the said materials.

Therefore, the Crown Bank would like to request a corporate partnership with Energizia Incorporated to supply the Bank with gold, silver and platinum bullions on request.

The Crown Bank would also like to offer Energizia Incorporated a Corporate Account to use for its transactions. At an increased interest rate of 7.25% per annum and unlimited free withdrawals, we believe that a Corporate Account with us would be beneficial for Energizia Incorporated, with no drawbacks.

If you are interested in a corporate partnership with the Crown Bank and would like to take us up on our offer, please direct your attention to http://www.crownbank.val/, or to our Contact Us page.

Anders Johansen   
Chief Executive Officer of the Crown Bank of Valdova   
Last edited by Valdova on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Valdova wrote:

To Sir Paolo Mancini, Chief Executive Officer of Energizia Incorporated,

The Crown Bank of Valdova is one of the newest, and fastest-growing financial institution in the world. As we have just expanded our services to include physical storage and acquisition of precious metals for our customers, it has become painfully clear that the Crown Bank needs a stable and reliable corporate partner, from whom Valdova would be able to purchase the said materials.

Therefore, the Crown Bank would like to request a corporate partnership with Energizia Incorporated to supply the Bank with gold, silver and platinum bullions on request.

The Crown Bank would also like to offer Energizia Incorporated a Corporate Account to use for its transactions. At an increased interest rate of 7.25% per annum and unlimited free withdrawals, we believe that a Corporate Account with us would be beneficial for Energizia Incorporated, with no drawbacks.

If you are interested in a corporate partnership with the Crown Bank and would like to take us up on our offer, please direct your attention to http://www.crownbank.val/, or to our Contact Us page.

Anders Johansen   
Chief Executive Officer of the Crown Bank of Valdova

TO: Mr. Anders Johansen; Chief Executive Officer of the Crown Bank of Valdova
FROM: Mr. Paolo Mancini; Chief Executive Officer of Energizia Incorporated
RE: Offer of a Corporate Partnership

Dear Mr. Johansen:

First of all, let me thank you on behalf of Energizia Incorporated for reaching out to us. Although your company is rather new to the international market, I have been watching it with great interest ever since my good friend, Vittorio Garibaldi, notified me about it.

Thus, I am pleased to say that your request for a corporate partnership between Energizia Incorporated and the Crown Bank of Valdova has been accepted. We here at Energizia Incorporated are honoured be the official suppliers of gold, silver, and platinum bullion to the Crown Bank of Valdova. As well as supplying bullion for your banking institution, we also provide special bullion services to The Bank of Rome, several foreign governments, and the Roman Royal Family (who I am sure you are very familiar with by now). We have been dealing in bullion, precious metals, and precious gems for over eighty years, so we are confident that our experience, customer service, and the quality of our products will provide your customers much happiness and satisfaction.

Our bullion is available in many different types and sizes. From gold and silver, to platinum and palladium, to kilogram bars and coins, we offer something for all budgets and customers. Energizia Incorporated has also decided to accept your offer of a Corporate Account with a generous 7.25% per annum interest rate, and unlimited free withdrawls. We feel that this Corporate Account will help us expand our business worldwide by providing us excellent financial services.

Sincerely,

Paolo Mancini,

CEO of Energizia Incorporated
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Greetings from The Empire of Cybus1,

The Ministry of Power and Energy would like to inquire as to weather or not you could construct offshore wind turbines/solar collectors in The Sea of Arcadia? We would also like to inquire as to weather or not your corporation could design a new "green" store concept for Cybus Industries?
Please take your time in answering this inquiry.

Have a nice day,
John Greenuis,
Minister of Power and Energy
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Yohannes wrote:Placeholder for IC

Tag for response.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Yasashii wrote:(Tagged for IC. Working on post)

Tag for response.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Cybus1 wrote:Greetings from The Empire of Cybus1,

The Ministry of Power and Energy would like to inquire as to weather or not you could construct offshore wind turbines/solar collectors in The Sea of Arcadia? We would also like to inquire as to weather or not your corporation could design a new "green" store concept for Cybus Industries?
Please take your time in answering this inquiry.

Have a nice day,
John Greenuis,
Minister of Power and Energy

TO: Mr. John Greenuis, Minister of Power and Energy of Cybus1
FROM: Mr. Paolo Mancini; Chief Executive Officer of Energizia Incorporated
RE: Offer of a Corporate Partnership

Dear Mr. Greenuis:

First of all, let me thank you on behalf of Energizia Incorporated for reaching out to us. Now, responding to your first question, I can assure you that you have come to the right place. Energizia Incorporated has been involved in both offshore wind technology for over 35 years, and solar technology for over 40 years, respectively. Furthermore, a 12-man team from Energizia's Wind & Solar Development Program will be deployed to Cybus1 (particularly to the Sea of Arcadia), within the next week in order to gauge the dimensions of this potential project. Once the surveying is complete and the Energizia team has come up with some suitable designs, Rodrigo Borgia, the CFO of Energizia, will present your government with several options.

In regards to your second inquiry, we here at Energizia pride ourselves on being one of the world's leading promoters of green energy. We can most certainly come up with a new "green store" concept for Cybus Industries. An Energizia team will visit several of your stores in order to conduct a thorough assesment of how you can make your store more environmentally-friendly. We can help with everything from lowering your outlets' carbon footprint, to promoting recycling and efficient energy use amongst your employees and customers.

Sincerely,

Paolo Mancini,

CEO of Energizia Incorporated

Gyflada
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 10, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Gyflada » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Edom or Edom.

Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Programme | Everyday Productions [News] | International Aid & Development
Economcs & Trade: Majestic Hotel & Majestic Corporation

Jungastia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Jungastia » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:28 pm

On Behalf of His Imperial Majesty King Edward IX, by the Grace of God, of the Jungastian Empire and the Dominions beyond the Seas, King, Defender of the Faith

Dear Sirs,

His Most Gracious Majesty wishes to commission your company to produce an extension of the Imperial Crown Jewels. He has asked me to convey the necessity for inspired design and highest possible quality of materials.

It is His aim to add a Large pre-Coronation Crown, a crown for state occasions for each of the three Imperial Princes and Princess, as well as Himself and The Queen. As well as a large sceptre bearing the Imperial Dove, and a Coronation Orb.

Her Imperial Majesty, The Queen also wishes for a select few pieces be created as wearable items forming part of the collection as a whole.

You will be working with a blank cheque and will be required to produce the highest quality pieces physically possible.

Yours,
Lord Darjean
Personal Secretary to His Imperial Majesty's Household

Last edited by Dread Lady Nathicana on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: When there's more image than content, there's too much image. Seriously. Size that bad boy down.
Part time Human.

Timezone - UTC+0 (GMT)

Hvammstang
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Looking for Fuel Technology Partner

Postby Hvammstang » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:39 am

Hodori GT Championship Factory Team

Invitation To Tender

Kjartan Autobílo invites Energizia to tender for the commission of Fuel Technology Partner to the Kjartan Racing Division, initially attached to and embedded in the GTB Project which is about to launch our first racing sports car, the GTB-1, in the Hodori GT Campionships. We hope this will be a long and prosperous link that will extend across all our planned race programmes for a fixed period of five seasons, with an option to extend in three or five season contracts. As official and exclusive Fuel Technology Partner you will be a key influential partner in the race programme, be the primary sponsor on all our race vehicle graphics and can potentially open up new markets through this wide exposure.

Preferred Bidder

We are pleased to confirm that at this stage Energizia is our identified preferred bidder, and as such, you have an exclusive invitation to tender. Following extensive research into the area of fuel technology providers, we have been assured that Energizia's Research & Development is of a world class standard, and we understand that the new specialist fuel systems you are presently developing fit with Kjartan philosophy of excellence and innovation.  It is also our understanding that Energizia is investigating new opportunities to expand your market share in fuel exports, and we are confident that a partnership with Kjartan will provide such opportunities. We have good connections within the Hvammar government's Transport Agency and feel confident that there are potential domestic vehicle fuel distribution opportunities here, where 100% of fuel is imported. For our part, we believe that this partnership will provide us with the best fuel and the best technical input we could hope for on our GTB Project and beyond.

GTB Project

The GTB Project is the company's first race project under the newly formed Kjartan Racing Division, and has been undertaken to give our domestic vehicle manufacturing an international profile, as well as to test and improve our technical innovation. We have three stages planned for the GTB  project. 

In phase one, which is about to get under way, we will race the brand new cars in the Hodori GT Championships. Energizia will, if you come on board, be our fuel provider for this series, and provide technical advisors by way of a secondment of a team of Energizia consultant technologists to the Kjartan Racing Division. We aim to attain a reasonable standard in the GT Series, although as this is a development project we would expect to encounter technical hurdles and challenges along the way. 

In phase two, we would hope that, following the performance of our first two GTB-1s in Hodori, we will be able to assist the set-up of one independent race team running Kjartan GTBs. Independent teams will also be required to use Energizia fuels. At the same time, we anticipate competing in subsequent Hodori GT Championships, and perhaps other events, for a limited period. Finally during phase two we will establish a Kjartan Race Series here in Hvammstang for independent race teams to try out the GTB before committing to racing them in bigger and more prestigious events like the Hodori GT Series.

In phase three, we expect to withdraw the factory team from racing altogether, and to move into development and provision of updated cars for independent teams, including contractual obligations to use fuel provided by our fuel technology partner.

Racing Division Plan

The Racing Division is already working on the next generation GTB-2 and has a third generation pencilled in. By the third generation, we hope to have partnered up with another racing car builder to provide an alternative power system for the GTB-3, so that we are able to offer at least two iterations of the vehicle. Beyond this, we hope to have accomplished sufficient positive reputation that we can then offer a design and build service for other car manufacturers and race teams of their own cars created entirely by Kjartan.

International Plan

The Racing Division Plan supports directly the company's International Plan to develop the profile and export sales of our domestic car division. The International Plan is presently not available for public consumption, however, should Energizia become involved with our racing programme, there will be full disclosure of the International Plan and discussions on how Energizia might become involved in this initiative.

About Kjartan

The only manufacturer of cars in the far northern island country of Hvammstang, Kjartan has been in the automotive business for more than seventy years, starting out as an agricultural machine and vehicle manufacturer, formed by entrepreneurial engineer Kjartan Hjálmar. From it's earliest days at it's base in the country's second city of Grenivík, Kjartan has been a modestly successful builder of tractors and related equipment, quickly establishing itself as the key engineering company in Hvammstang's agricultural industry. In the mid-1950s Kjartan diversified, introducing the first Hvammar-built automobile, the Zipper. This small family saloon was designed to be cheap, reliable and unfancy - in line with it's general policy for it's agricultural catalogue.

Today there are a whole range of sensible, unfancy cars for the people of Hvammstang to choose from, and the Zipper is still very popular, only surpassed in annual sales by another stalwart of the Kjartan stable, the Fara, it's medium-sized saloon that has been around in various guises since the mid-60s. Three years ago, Kjartan was acquired by the mysterious multiversal complex, the Oroboros Co-operative, and the organisation, now with a vast wealth behind it, has produced the GTB-1 in an effort to shed it's reliable-but-dull past. More detail on Kjartan can be found here.

Tendering Process

At this stage, Kjartan requires your acknowledgement that you will place a formal tender with us. We will then arrange top-level meetings between Kjartan and Energizia. Kjartan is offering a place on the Board of Directors for a senior Energizia executive with all the incumbent benefits should agreement be reached on partnership. Kjartan would also require a team of four Energizia technologists to be seconded to the Racing Division for the duration of the partnership, one of whom will be offered the Fuel Technology Director post for the secondment. Please identify these four at your earliest convenience should you intend to tender for the partnership.

Early designs and specifications for the GTB-1 are provided for your information, including the potential race livery for the upcoming Hodori GT Championships. We look forward to your earliest response.

Kjartan GTB-1

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Length (mm)		4655
Width (mm) 1903
Height (mm) 1430
Weight (kg); Excluding
Fuel and Performance
Adjustment Ballast
Fuel Tank Capacity (L) 100
Maximum Power (1200 kg)
BHP 327
kW 345