NATION

PASSWORD

The Flaming Wombat

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Jagalonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4921
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagalonia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Drama....I hate drama....Fucking annoys the hell out of me....
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

User avatar
Izandai
Senator
 
Posts: 3920
Founded: May 27, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Izandai » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Jagalonia wrote:Drama....I hate drama....Fucking annoys the hell out of me....

How so?
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:Ozzy is awesome but Jesus is awesomer

Hey, this is a church thread. No mentioning religion!

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:
My blind porcupine takes exception to this


Your blind porcupine can read text? :blink:

Neanderthaland wrote:
Izandai wrote:I try to be a generous fuck. I'm more likely to have sex with someone more than once that way.

Although for some reason they always act insulted when I try to pay them to communicate how much I value sex.

Ism wrote:We don't dislike what Trump does because he's Trump, we dislike Trump because of what Trump does.

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS


Oooooh. The rare self burn.
Age subject to change without notice.
#24

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Image

:rofl:
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Jagalonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4921
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagalonia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Izandai wrote:
Jagalonia wrote:Drama....I hate drama....Fucking annoys the hell out of me....

How so?

I thought I was finished with it when I graduated high school =.=
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

User avatar
Jagalonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4921
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagalonia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
:rofl:

That is awesome lol.
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

User avatar
Mushet
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17329
Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Mushet » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Jagalonia wrote:
Izandai wrote:How so?

I thought I was finished with it when I graduated high school =.=

I never get drama in school, or here
"what I believe is like a box, and we’re taking the energy of our thinking and putting into a box of beliefs, pretending that we’re thinking...I’ve gone through most of my life not believing anything. Either I know or I don’t know, or I think." - John Trudell

Gun control is, and always has been, a tool of white supremacy.

Puppet: E-City ranked #1 in the world for Highest Drug Use on 5/25/2015
Puppet Sacred Heart Church ranked #2 in the world for Nudest 2/25/2010
OP of a 5 page archived thread The Forum Seven Tit Museum
Previous Official King of Forum 7 (2010-2012/13), relinquished own title
First person to get AQ'd Quote was funnier in 2011, you had to have been there
Celebrating over a decade on Nationstates!

User avatar
Frenca
Minister
 
Posts: 2991
Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Hi.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

User avatar
North Wiedna
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17759
Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Wiedna » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Frenca wrote:Hi.

.iH
I am not at all interested in immortality, only in the taste of tea.

User avatar
Jagalonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4921
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagalonia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Mushet wrote:
Jagalonia wrote:I thought I was finished with it when I graduated high school =.=

I never get drama in school, or here

Happened all the time...Even in your school, You probably didn't notice it though.

Every time somone starts a rumor, every time somone gets in a fight, drama ensues.
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Frenca wrote:Hi.

*Raep*
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Jagalonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4921
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagalonia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Frenca wrote:Hi.

You say hello, while I say goodbye.
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

User avatar
Mushet
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17329
Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Mushet » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Jagalonia wrote:
Mushet wrote:I never get drama in school, or here

Happened all the time...Even in your school, You probably didn't notice it though.

Every time somone starts a rumor, every time somone gets in a fight, drama ensues.

I know drama happens around me but I'm almost never involved in it, I hardly notice anything though and I'm very detached
"what I believe is like a box, and we’re taking the energy of our thinking and putting into a box of beliefs, pretending that we’re thinking...I’ve gone through most of my life not believing anything. Either I know or I don’t know, or I think." - John Trudell

Gun control is, and always has been, a tool of white supremacy.

Puppet: E-City ranked #1 in the world for Highest Drug Use on 5/25/2015
Puppet Sacred Heart Church ranked #2 in the world for Nudest 2/25/2010
OP of a 5 page archived thread The Forum Seven Tit Museum
Previous Official King of Forum 7 (2010-2012/13), relinquished own title
First person to get AQ'd Quote was funnier in 2011, you had to have been there
Celebrating over a decade on Nationstates!

User avatar
Jagalonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4921
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagalonia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Mushet wrote:
Jagalonia wrote:Happened all the time...Even in your school, You probably didn't notice it though.

Every time somone starts a rumor, every time somone gets in a fight, drama ensues.

I know drama happens around me but I'm almost never involved in it, I hardly notice anything though and I'm very detached

Well la-de-dah... :P
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

User avatar
North Wiedna
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17759
Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Wiedna » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Mushet wrote:
Jagalonia wrote:Happened all the time...Even in your school, You probably didn't notice it though.

Every time somone starts a rumor, every time somone gets in a fight, drama ensues.

I know drama happens around me but I'm almost never involved in it, I hardly notice anything though and I'm very detached

Go see a play once in a while, it's great.
I am not at all interested in immortality, only in the taste of tea.

User avatar
Jagalonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4921
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagalonia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:05 pm

North Wiedna wrote:
Mushet wrote:I know drama happens around me but I'm almost never involved in it, I hardly notice anything though and I'm very detached

Go see a play once in a while, it's great.

Not that kind of drama :P
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

User avatar
Izandai
Senator
 
Posts: 3920
Founded: May 27, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Izandai » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Mushet wrote:
Jagalonia wrote:Happened all the time...Even in your school, You probably didn't notice it though.

Every time somone starts a rumor, every time somone gets in a fight, drama ensues.

I know drama happens around me but I'm almost never involved in it, I hardly notice anything though and I'm very detached

Same here.
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:Ozzy is awesome but Jesus is awesomer

Hey, this is a church thread. No mentioning religion!

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:
My blind porcupine takes exception to this


Your blind porcupine can read text? :blink:

Neanderthaland wrote:
Izandai wrote:I try to be a generous fuck. I'm more likely to have sex with someone more than once that way.

Although for some reason they always act insulted when I try to pay them to communicate how much I value sex.

Ism wrote:We don't dislike what Trump does because he's Trump, we dislike Trump because of what Trump does.

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS


Oooooh. The rare self burn.
Age subject to change without notice.
#24

User avatar
Jagalonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4921
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagalonia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Izandai wrote:
Mushet wrote:I know drama happens around me but I'm almost never involved in it, I hardly notice anything though and I'm very detached

Same here.

Lucky bastard =.= lol.
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

User avatar
Frenca
Minister
 
Posts: 2991
Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Jagalonia wrote:
Frenca wrote:Hi.

You say hello, while I say goodbye.

Okay.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Frenca wrote:Hi.

*Raep*

*counter-rapes*
North Wiedna wrote:
Frenca wrote:Hi.

.iH

?uoy era woH
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

User avatar
Izandai
Senator
 
Posts: 3920
Founded: May 27, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Izandai » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Jagalonia wrote:
Izandai wrote:Same here.

Lucky bastard =.= lol.

Not so much. I wish I knew what was going on.
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:Ozzy is awesome but Jesus is awesomer

Hey, this is a church thread. No mentioning religion!

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:
My blind porcupine takes exception to this


Your blind porcupine can read text? :blink:

Neanderthaland wrote:
Izandai wrote:I try to be a generous fuck. I'm more likely to have sex with someone more than once that way.

Although for some reason they always act insulted when I try to pay them to communicate how much I value sex.

Ism wrote:We don't dislike what Trump does because he's Trump, we dislike Trump because of what Trump does.

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS


Oooooh. The rare self burn.
Age subject to change without notice.
#24

User avatar
Jagalonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4921
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagalonia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Izandai wrote:
Jagalonia wrote:Lucky bastard =.= lol.

Not so much. I wish I knew what was going on.

After the first month of being heavily involved in it, it gets annoying...lol.
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

User avatar
Izandai
Senator
 
Posts: 3920
Founded: May 27, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Izandai » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Jagalonia wrote:
Izandai wrote:Not so much. I wish I knew what was going on.

After the first month of being heavily involved in it, it gets annoying...lol.

I don't want to be involved in it I just want to know about it. Like a field biologist, cataloguing the habits of the femalea gossipora
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:Ozzy is awesome but Jesus is awesomer

Hey, this is a church thread. No mentioning religion!

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:
My blind porcupine takes exception to this


Your blind porcupine can read text? :blink:

Neanderthaland wrote:
Izandai wrote:I try to be a generous fuck. I'm more likely to have sex with someone more than once that way.

Although for some reason they always act insulted when I try to pay them to communicate how much I value sex.

Ism wrote:We don't dislike what Trump does because he's Trump, we dislike Trump because of what Trump does.

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS


Oooooh. The rare self burn.
Age subject to change without notice.
#24

User avatar
Frenca
Minister
 
Posts: 2991
Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Eliasonia wrote:
Frenca wrote:*drinks ale*
YAY! POST 9000!

* golf claps*
*Gives a cookie*

*eats*
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

User avatar
Jagalonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4921
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagalonia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Izandai wrote:
Jagalonia wrote:After the first month of being heavily involved in it, it gets annoying...lol.

I don't want to be involved in it I just want to know about it. Like a field biologist, cataloguing the habits of the femalea gossipora

:rofl:
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

User avatar
Licana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16274
Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Licana » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:11 pm

*yawns*
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

User avatar
Izandai
Senator
 
Posts: 3920
Founded: May 27, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Izandai » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Jagalonia wrote:
Izandai wrote:I don't want to be involved in it I just want to know about it. Like a field biologist, cataloguing the habits of the femalea gossipora

:rofl:

*bows*
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:Ozzy is awesome but Jesus is awesomer

Hey, this is a church thread. No mentioning religion!

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:
My blind porcupine takes exception to this


Your blind porcupine can read text? :blink:

Neanderthaland wrote:
Izandai wrote:I try to be a generous fuck. I'm more likely to have sex with someone more than once that way.

Although for some reason they always act insulted when I try to pay them to communicate how much I value sex.

Ism wrote:We don't dislike what Trump does because he's Trump, we dislike Trump because of what Trump does.

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS


Oooooh. The rare self burn.
Age subject to change without notice.
#24

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TrixiaTwo

Advertisement

Remove ads