NATION

PASSWORD

wa delegate

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
St Georgee
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 10, 2007
Ex-Nation

wa delegate

Postby St Georgee » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:30 pm

i hope this is in the right forum.
why does my region, north atlantic, not get to vote for a wa delegate

Surote
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: wa delegate

Postby Surote » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:31 pm

You need to endorse a wa member to become a delegate

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Isn't also that you need more than 3 WA members to become a Delegate in said region?
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:Isn't also that you need more than 3 WA members to become a Delegate in said region?

Nope.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

St Georgee
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 10, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby St Georgee » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:40 pm

how do you endorse a member

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm

St Georgee wrote:how do you endorse a member

This I know for sure. You go to the nation of the person you want to endorse (their home screen). Then you scroll down and you should see a big blue button saying "Endorse" so and so.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 am

You only require two WA members to make a delegate.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical