NATION

PASSWORD

Factbook of NobleBastard (do not post)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
NobleBastard
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Factbook of NobleBastard (do not post)

Postby NobleBastard » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:12 pm

The Free Land of NobleBastard is quickly becoming more of a presence in NS affairs. Thus, it is time for a factbook.
The People and Government
The Economy

Will be updated as often as possible
I am a woman. My nickname is Noba.
Factbook
Thanks for clicking. I apologize for the break from my posting. Work has increased so I will be posting much less. I can still do RPs but not busy ones. I hope I can keep hanging with you guys. If you have any question TG me.

What is most painful for all of us, however, is -- the prolonged degradation in which the German genius has lived, estranged from house and home, in the service of vicious dwarfs. - Friedrich Nietzsche

NobleBastard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NobleBastard » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:14 pm

People and Government

The Government of NobleBastard is comprised of a triumvirate of three families.
Noba- Very beautiful family. This family is very righteous about their lives.

edit later

Noble – The Economic family. They are pretty and conservative.
edit later

Ambassador to United NW Canada

edit later

Bastard – Very artsy. This family is very open about their lives.
bisexual. She is known to be very open about her life. Has many lovers

A famous performance artist, preparing to join triumvirate. Married to Barbara Anderson of Ganos Lao

A renowned painter. Her marriage to musician Clyde Anderson of Ganos Lao has increased her interest in music.

Some famous non-royal NobleBastards.
Image – an actress, Imperial consort to the Emperor of Zhenghou Wao dynasty

Imperatrix of Noravea
Last edited by NobleBastard on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Factbook
Thanks for clicking. I apologize for the break from my posting. Work has increased so I will be posting much less. I can still do RPs but not busy ones. I hope I can keep hanging with you guys. If you have any question TG me.

What is most painful for all of us, however, is -- the prolonged degradation in which the German genius has lived, estranged from house and home, in the service of vicious dwarfs. - Friedrich Nietzsche

NobleBastard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NobleBastard » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:15 pm

The Economy

Agrarian economy. For much of the history of NobleBastard, the economy was entirely comprised of agriculture. In modern times, however, the triumvirate has been trying to build cities and create a manufacturing economy. Outside investment has been used, as well as trade for materials.

At the current time the trade partners of NobleBastard are.
-Celtic Women
-United NW Canada
-Volmachtia
-Othileon
Last edited by NobleBastard on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook

Return to Factbooks and National Information