NATION

PASSWORD

Tell me how to trade goods

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Slaytesics
Minister

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Tell me how to trade goods

Postby Slaytesics » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:57 pm

I am new so i need to know how to trade goods with other players desperately
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)

Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Tell me how to trade goods

Postby Bergnovinaia » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Basically (and other players can tell me if I'm wrong) you role play what your selling (usually a product of your nations top industries i.e. uranium if you have uranium mines). Then you set a price (within real life reason so you should do research) and you sell your item to buyers.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Re: Tell me how to trade goods

Postby Falkasia » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Bergnovinaia basically summed it up. Here on NS, everything is RPed. There are not ledgers, no fancy graphical displays, just what you want and what you run. You can decide what to sell, be it uranium, electronics, military equipment, footballs, what have you; so long as it is within reasonable contraints. No weightless steel products or stuff like that. More indepth, keep everything realistic. Unless you're country is the size of the world, it won't be able to produce everything. Seeing your Resource Storefront, I believe you already have a grasp on this. Just make sure your country can reasonably back it's industry.
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

Solavenia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Solavenia » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:42 am

I don't know how can trade like I don't know where is the button to trade and I don't trade by car :) .

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:12 am

Good day!

I see you're new to the forums; this here is what we call gravedigging, a violation of the Rules. Please read and review them for an enjoyable stay!

Thread locked.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Return to Global Economics and Trade