NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Condemn Deconiate

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Central Nation
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 19, 2008
Corrupt Dictatorship

[DEFEATED] Condemn Deconiate

Postby Central Nation » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Members of Security Council,

RECOGNIZING The Holy Imperium of Deconiate as a threat to the safety and stability of North America region and International Community,

NOTING that The Holy Imperium of Deconiate had attempted to illegally annex the former Sunshine State of Florida and caused mass of destruction on The Federal Republic of Wailfolk,

HORRIFIED of the few brutal punishments that the Holy Imperium of Deconiate had demostrated, revealed, and publicized, to the North America region which include,

• Punishing those refugees whom attempt to flee former Sunshine State of Florida

• Brutally executing military enlists & officers of former Sunshine State of Florida, The Democratic Republic of Ritzakstan, The Nomadic Peoples of Tagjeria, with blind-folds

• Brutally executing citizens of former Sunshine State of Florida for attempting to liberate their cities and their homes

• Brutally executing rebels attempting to liberate former Sunshine State of Florida

• Brutally executing city officials and state officials of former Sunshine State of Florida

ACKNOWLEDGING the Holy Imperium of Deconiate as a threat to both the North America region and the international community because

• The Holy Imperium of Deconiate retaliated by launching 5 nuclear missiles at The Federal Republic of Wailfolk because Wailfolk dropped one nuclear bomb on to Deconiate's capitol. 4 Wailfolk cities and national capitol has been obliterated. A large loss of life during this short-term uncall for, nuclear war and anarchy has arisen in Wailfolk.

• The Holy Imperium of Deconiate's capitol has been obliterated by Wailfolk's nuke, and this is the evidence of no working functional government representing The Holy Imperium of Deconiate. However, the leader survived and is still proclaiming himself being God.

CONCLUDING that the Holy Imperium of Deconiate is a threat necessary of a condemnation because of its brutal disregard and callous of human life, unnecessary use of weapons of mass destruction, unnecessary hostility towards its regional neighbors and the international community

The World Assembly Security Council hereby condemns The Holy Imperium of Deconiate.
Last edited by Sedgistan on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Regards,

President Ryan Bagwell
The Executive Office of the President
The Federal State of Central Nation
North America

Frattastan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Central Nation wrote:As member of Security Council, the Central Nation government hereby condemns The Holy Imperium of Deconiate.

It should be the body (the SC), not the proponent nation, to condemn.

So "The Security Council/The World Assembly Security Council/The World Assembly (... <insert a number of preambulatory clauses>) hereby condemns ..." and not "the Central Nation government hereby condemns ...".
Last edited by Frattastan on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
San Francisco Bay Area (forum) | Founderless Regions Alliance (FRA) | Rejected Realms Army (RRA)

Drop Your Pants wrote:I think raiders are cute, the way they think they're big and scary people who threaten others :)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:25 pm

I completely missed that :blink:

Yeah, Frattastan is correct. I strongly recommend you submit a Getting Help Request asking a game mod to remove your proposal, so that you can correct it and then re-submit.

EDIT: The proposal was removed - if you correct the operative clause, it should be fine to re-submit. Alternatively, you could ask for further input/suggestions from SCers.
Last edited by Sedgistan on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Central Nation
Civil Servant

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Nation » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Thank you for your input, I would re-submit it now. Thanks.
Regards,

President Ryan Bagwell
North America

Coxnord
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coxnord » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 am

Has there been no more discussion than this? Although the condemnation is motivated in the text, it would be interesting to hear what nations of the region in question say, as well as the opinions of others of course.
His Imperial and Royal Highness Prince Christian of Anisia and Cunula, Duke of Penn
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Holy Empire of Coxnord to the World Assembly

Nulono wrote:(to The Cat-Tribe) You are correct. My bad.

Jedi Utopians
Envoy

Founded: Dec 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi Utopians » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:53 am

Coxnord wrote:Has there been no more discussion than this? Although the condemnation is motivated in the text, it would be interesting to hear what nations of the region in question say, as well as the opinions of others of course.

Quite so. I don't know either of these, so I'm inclined to abstain.
The honorable Son Rai, envoy of the Republic Council
Economic Left/Right: -4.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.10
"Think: Christ, Gandhi, or Mr. Rogers."
--
Me: You're funny. Naive, but funny.
Jedi8246: I fail to see the humor. Or how I am naive.
--

Airport Motor Lodge
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Airport Motor Lodge » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 pm

What evidence is there that any of the facts alleged in this condemnation actually happened?

(OOC: A forum search yielded no NS forum posts by the nominee and very few by the author. Did this happen in an off-site forum? If so, a link would be appreciated.)
Last edited by Airport Motor Lodge on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Airport Motor Lodge
Now with free COLOR TV!
Representing New Rockport to the World Assembly

Play NationStates Trivia: G.A. Resolution Authors S.C. Resolution Authors World Cup Winners
Largest Regions

Mahaj WA Seat
Minister

Founded: Nov 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj WA Seat » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 pm

AGAINST.
Member of The South and Osiris
Representing Mahaj in the World Assembly.
The Mahaj Factbook.

Author of Missing Minors Act (Repealed) and In Regards to Cloning
Mike the Progressive wrote:
Brogavia wrote:Fuck bitches, get money.
You shall be my god.

Georgism wrote:Fuck off you cunt, I'm always nice.

NERVUN wrote:Yog zap!

Cool Egg Sandwich wrote:I am the Urinater..... I'll be back.

Jedi Utopians wrote:5) Now, saying that a nation couldn't be part of OPEC would be bold. AIPEC sounds like something you'd want to get checked out by a physician for.

Millsa
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Millsa » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:51 pm

I am more than willing to Vote for this but as of now, I would like to see proof of actual wrongdoings on Deconiate's part.
AGAINST

Numdia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Numdia » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:58 pm

I havn't recieved any proof and even then I can understand some of the actions they have done such as execute rebels, launch a nucleur retaliation strike, etc.

I'm going to vote against until given proper reasoning otherwise.

The Isle of Antarctica
Civilian

Founded: Jan 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Antarctica » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 pm

I too would like to see some evidence, it seems he has never posted in these forums on SC

Vinage
Attaché

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vinage » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:25 pm

My nation has implored me to vote against this. Granted their act of using nuclear weapons is disgusting, but they did not make the first move it seems. We also require further evidence regarding the other claims made against them.

Metania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 31, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Metania » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Great Nepal's past acts make this one look like a Boy Scout. Not seeing the 'danger' they present, voting against.
Determination Overcomes Adversity
Jul

Formisia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 02, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Formisia » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:31 pm

These are rather serious allegations to be making when you have no evidence backing them up.
Formisia is a magi-tech nation, combining magic with modern technology. The integration of these two components may lead one to mistake Formisia for a sci-fi nation instead. This is understandable, as the integration of magic lets Formisia field such things as starships, hovertanks, laser guns, etc. This magic includes Touhou-style, for the record.

As of writing this, Formisia's population numbers approximately 6 billion people. The military comprises approximately 3% of the population, with an additional 2% serving in the reserves.

Active Military
Total Size: 180 million personnel
Army/National Guard: 30 million
Airforce: 20 million
Navy: 50 million (includes marines and pilots)
Spacy: 80 million (includes marines and pilots)

Burning Pants
Secretary

Founded: Aug 13, 2010
Anarchy

Postby Burning Pants » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Between the total lack of proof provided and the poorly-worded proposal, I'm going to have to vote against it.
LOOK! THE PANTS ARE BURNING RED!

Green Port
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Green Port » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:29 pm

I really see no reason to condemn this nation, this nation has problems with only two other nations, one of which started a nuclear war, no reason to condemn.
it looks more like personal revenge than a real problem
Last edited by Green Port on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maria Robinson wrote:Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

WE DON'T RP WARS

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:41 pm

The ambassador of Free Tristania would like to see some evidence of the allegations against said nation otherwise it will consider itself forced to vote against the motion.
Last edited by Free Tristania on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: True Liberty, Voluntary association, Free Trade, Family and Tradition as the Bedrock of Society
Anti: Centralisation (of any sort), Feminism, Internationalism, Multiculturalism, Collectivism of any sort (be it Left-wing or Right-wing)

Central Nation
Civil Servant

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Nation » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Please forgive us, WA members. While Central Nation government have been busy with daily activities and threats from Everon (where Deconiate resides now). However, the evidence of Deconiate condemnation happen during the former Sunshine State of Florida occupation. While the Central Nation government failed to log the evidence via Notepad. We are sorry that this war has not been taken through the North America forum. While Central Nation recognizing why these nations do not participate in the forum, is due to their same IP will match to other nations which will be so-called 'puppet nations'. While Central Nation plays along the game, and witness the brutal attacks and execution of leaders, city officials, military leaders, and citizens of former Sunshine State of Florida. And the World Assembly booted out those who violated the rules of the game which included Ritzakstan (who later got angry and severely attacked Central Nation (evidence can be provided by during this Ritzakstan-Central Nation war). Reason of Ritzakstan war cuz he lost this WA Delegate seat when World Assembly booted him out. Central Nation suspected that Ritzakstan and Deconiate are or were puppet nations.

After all, the said statement in our proposal, we declared war againist Deconiate who in turn thinks their nation has most powerful military and have an almighty God as their national leader. However, again, we apologize to the Security Council that we did not collect evidence for our notepad technicians to process. This incident has been taken upon on the North America Regional HQ board.

I trust you in the name of the World Assembly Security Council to severely condemn this nation for this horrifying acts.
Last edited by Central Nation on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,

President Ryan Bagwell
North America

Koffiedik
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Koffiedik » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:17 pm

I think you did it!
Nobel Hobos wrote:When a guest, leave the toilet seat the way your found it. If it was down, leave it down. If it was up, leave it up.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:42 pm

The ambassador of Free Tristania has been given the green light vote against the motion as there is no evidence to substantiate your claims.
Pro: True Liberty, Voluntary association, Free Trade, Family and Tradition as the Bedrock of Society
Anti: Centralisation (of any sort), Feminism, Internationalism, Multiculturalism, Collectivism of any sort (be it Left-wing or Right-wing)

Ossitania
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ossitania » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh my god, guys, my friend dropped a nuclear bomb on this other guy's national capital and he had the nerve to launch a retaliatory attack. What a bastard, am I right?

AGAINST.
Guy in the Boat,
GA #146 (Co-authored)
GA #177 (Co-authored)
GA #183(Authored)
GA #198 (Co-authored)
GA #202 (Authored)
GA #206 (Authored)
GA #212 (Co-authored)
GA #238 (Authored)
GA #240 (Authored)

President and Sole Resident of Ossitania

Member of UNOG
Ideological Bulwark #265

New Kilballyowen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Kilballyowen » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Central Nation wrote:• Brutally executing military enlists & officers of former Sunshine State of Florida, The Democratic Republic of Ritzakstan, The Nomadic Peoples of Tagjeria, with blind-folds

People who are enlisted members of a military are enlistees, not "enlists". "Enlists" is what someone does to become an enlistee. Just throwing that out there. Enlisted would also have worked in that context.
"Let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do!"

Proud holder of a 'AAA' credit rating from Duff & Phelps.

(V)(°,,,°)(V) This is Dr. John Zoidberg. Copy and place in your signature if you enjoy a good scuttle, or are filled with patriotic mucus.

11/28/2011 - New Kilballyowen becomes a leet exporter of cheese: "New Kilballyowen is ranked 1st in Catholic and 1,337th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector. "

Behl
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Behl » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 pm

New Kilballyowen wrote:
Central Nation wrote:• Brutally executing military enlists & officers of former Sunshine State of Florida, The Democratic Republic of Ritzakstan, The Nomadic Peoples of Tagjeria, with blind-folds

People who are enlisted members of a military are enlistees, not "enlists". "Enlists" is what someone does to become an enlistee. Just throwing that out there. Enlisted would also have worked in that context.

Besides, how in the hell do you execute someone with a blindfold?
The only thing more dangerous than the true believer is the resourceful idiot.

Reassembler
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reassembler » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Behl wrote:
New Kilballyowen wrote:

Besides, how in the hell do you execute someone with a blindfold?

It's particularly brutal. Because it takes a LONG time.

Emmeria Kingdom
Envoy

Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Emmeria Kingdom » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 pm

I vote yea
Im not an American. Im an Emmerian

Torphy Earned:Hero of Russia
Earn a nuke as a sniper
Torphy Earned: Radiant Japan
Earn a nuke as a soldier

Next