NATION

PASSWORD

Follow the Leader!!!!!!

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Jordanda
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Follow the Leader!!!!!!

Postby Jordanda » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:00 pm

I'm angry. I have been looking forward to naming my leader, but NO! I had to do an issue for it and i just fount out in a forum that i picked the wrong thing :eek: why the heck is it in a Issue i think it should be avalible to anyone who has enough people!!!! :evil: :!: :twisted: :mad:

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Follow the Leader!!!!!!

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:03 pm

You will likely get the issue again some time or another.

Now stop whining please.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Jordanda wrote:I'm angry. I have been looking forward to naming my leader, but NO! I had to do an issue for it and i just fount out in a forum that i picked the wrong thing :eek: why the heck is it in a Issue i think it should be avalible to anyone who has enough people!!!! :evil: :!: :twisted: :mad:

Buffett and Colbert wrote:You will likely get the issue again some time or another.

Now stop whining please.

Actually he has the twisted evil face so I think he may be planning a hostile takeover of NS! :eek: :shock:
I guarantee you that I'm more liberal than you are. Suck it. Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.10 WHAT THE HELL?

Epicnopolis's wikistates page. (However crappy it might be!)

Proud Member and Co-Founder of the The MDISC Alliance

DEFCON: |1| |2| |3| |4| |5|

Meadowmere
Attaché

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Meadowmere » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:07 pm

I understand.

Some of those issues, from my interpretation, are sensible and simple. But the excessive twists and turns are amazing and sometimes quite silly. In one issue there were some who wanted to put people in jail who engaged in nudity and BDSM in their homes. I sided with the bondage crowd and the next day my nation description was of all the leather clad people leading naked slaves on a leash everywhere.

Another, on my description to this day, was an issue where the protected national symbol the meadowlark was becoming way too numerous, so I sided with an idea to allow hunting, now it says that the meadowlark is our national symbol and our main course at dinner.

I've gone to dismissing issues of things that can easily be twisted into nonsense.

By my own hand

Monarch Meadowmere

Cynthia McKinney
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Cynthia McKinney » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:18 am

On the BDSM issue the 2nd option is for allowing BDSM in public not in one's own home.

Your animal only becomes the main course at dinner if you choose the option to allow Beef Based Agriculture to sell the animal as a food.

Return to Got Issues?