NATION

PASSWORD

(IC)Black Market War(CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Azaca
Minister

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

(IC)Black Market War(CLOSED)

Postby Azaca » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:46 pm

OOC:We're completley starting over anything that might have happend in the other thread has not happened there will be no nukes not even the black market(me since my actual country has decided to move all civilians out of the possible war zone and remain neutral) will use them. if you want to talk ooc go to the previous thread viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=89355&p=4318889#p4318889 as that will be the ooc thread of this war have a nice war 8)

Story: The Azacan government has fallen into corruption and has begun harboring the black Market openly many countries have applauded Azaca for this act and Many others still are quite bewildered at such an evil act. many countries are taking sides and it seems that war will be imminent

Black Market supporters:
Globexanter
Tanzoria
Arcquest

Black Market opposers:
Cadonica
Puerto Hispania
free tristinia
Last edited by Azaca on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Read before talking to me. Important.
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
Politically incorrect till the day I die
Also a proud and high-functioning schizophrenic
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.
Threat Level: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Pop: 41,625,438
Leader: Olav Esko
Military: 780,702

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:21 am

As known, the Black Market is still in Globexanter. The G.N.F. never said anything about controlling it.

Globexanter's government is more organised. Any strike on the Black Market will be considered as an act of war.

Tanzoria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tanzoria » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 am

Tanzoria complety supports the black market, and if any nations attack Azaca or Globeaxenater we will delcare war.

Arcquest
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcquest » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:39 am

Supports the Black Market.
"Revenge is the purest emotion."

Baptism Of Fire 41 Semi-finalist - Only achievement so far

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:01 am

We oppose black market, no matter how many nations are supporting it. But, we will not attack unless one of those supporters attack our nation. So far all we do to oppose black market is to make stricter rules and give more funding for Customs.

- Jack Fire, the President of the United States of Cadonica.
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

Puerto Hispania
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Hispania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:52 am

Puerto Hispania opposes this black market and will send a Naval task group to ascertain that the influence of this corrupt black market does not spread. We would like to give our assurances that this task group is not as meant to be seen as any sort of declaration of war we merely wish to make sure that the black market does not expand its evil into the territory of other nations. We would also like to offer our services to the Azacan government that if they would like us to we would be glad to use our own funds and troops to rid them of the Black Market.

- Presidente Jose Fernandez

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 am

Cadonica wrote:We oppose black market, no matter how many nations are supporting it. But, we will not attack unless one of those supporters attack our nation. So far all we do to oppose black market is to make stricter rules and give more funding for Customs.

- Jack Fire, the President of the United States of Cadonica.

However. As the Black Market is now in Globexanter until " things cool down ", these rules will not apply. Also, customs in Globexanter are letting the Black Market go on with it's business.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 am

Puerto Hispania wrote:Puerto Hispania opposes this black market and will send a Naval task group to ascertain that the influence of this corrupt black market does not spread. We would like to give our assurances that this task group is not as meant to be seen as any sort of declaration of war we merely wish to make sure that the black market does not expand its evil into the territory of other nations. We would also like to offer our services to the Azacan government that if they would like us to we would be glad to use our own funds and troops to rid them of the Black Market.

- Presidente Jose Fernandez

Any attempt to blockade the market which is in Globexanter's Territory will be took as an act of war.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:07 am

trust me my men have no fear of your naval presence and if you make a movement to stop any of my shipments then You will face my wrath

from,
anonymous
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Vrijheid

The States-General hereby deems it neccesary to warn every nation involved in slave trade, in particularly with Azaca that several vessels of the Self Defence Force (made easier by the fact that the Declaration of Neutrality has not been recognized so far) have been dispatched to the Azaca coast with orders to intercept and inspect any vessel sailing past or away from Azaca. Those found guilty will see their crews interned under Free Tristanian Law, their illegal cargo freed and brought to a neutral port and their ships scuttled. All bills in regards to imprisonment, scuttling and the court will be send to the nation involved.

At present, a flotilla under the command of rear-admiral van Ruysdael aboard the light aircraft carrier FTS Witte de With is leaving for the zone of operation. Know that any form of resistance will be met by force. The number of ships involved will be made public upon arrival and they will join the ranks of the anti- slave trade league.

Sincerely,

P. J. J. De Rooy
Minister of Defence.
Last edited by Free Tristania on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: True Liberty, Voluntary association, Free Trade, Family and Tradition as the Bedrock of Society
Anti: Centralisation (of any sort), Feminism, Internationalism, Multiculturalism, Collectivism of any sort (be it Left-wing or Right-wing)

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Free Tristania wrote:
(Image)
Vrijheid

The States-General hereby deems it neccesary to warn every nation involved in slave trade, in particularly with Azaca that several vessels of the Self Defence Force (made easier by the fact that the Declaration of Neutrality has not been recognized so far) have been dispatched to the Azaca coast with orders to intercept and inspect any vessel sailing past or away from Azaca. Those found guilty will see their crews interned under Free Tristanian Law, their illegal cargo freed and brought to a neutral port and their ships scuttled. All bills in regards to imprisonment, scuttling and the court will be send to the nation involved.

At present, a flotilla under the command of rear-admiral van Ruysdael aboard the light aircraft carrier FTS Witte de With is leaving for the zone of operation. Know that any form of resistance will be met by force. The number of ships involved will be made public upon arrival and they will join the ranks of the Armed Republic of POF and their respective allies.

Sincerely,

P. J. J. De Rooy
Minister of Defence.

blockade Azaca we have since moved as to not cause harm to the Azacan people
best of luck,
Anonymous
Last edited by Azaca on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:12 pm

OOC: you can't move your country.
Pro: True Liberty, Voluntary association, Free Trade, Family and Tradition as the Bedrock of Society
Anti: Centralisation (of any sort), Feminism, Internationalism, Multiculturalism, Collectivism of any sort (be it Left-wing or Right-wing)

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:13 pm

(Tag for Lulz)

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Free Tristania wrote:OOC: you can't move your country.

yes but the black market can move and it has previously been established that we moved to a safer country for more protection
  ▲
▲ ▲

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 pm

(OOC: Azaca, spell check is your friend... seriously!)

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:21 pm

They'res a SpellCheck on N.S. ?! I must find it.
Yes, the Black Market is in Globexanter.

Ferkas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ferkas » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Official Statement of the Chancellery Kingdom of Ferkas

At the current time the Chancellery Kingdom of Ferkas will be taking no action, for or against any nation or group.

However it should be noted that any criminal action taken within the national boundaries of the Chancellery Kingdom of Ferkas (defined as any of the five islands of Ferkas proper, assorted territories between said islands, colonial possessions of the Chancellery Kingdom of Ferkas, embassies and consulates of the Chancellery Kingdom of Ferkas, and waters extending up to 80KM off the shore of any claimed landmass) it will be delt with accordingly.

Any criminals who are captured carrying out any criminal act, as defined by the Chancellery Kingdom of Ferkas, within the aformentioned boundaries will meet whatever punishment the magistrate deems needed.

We would also like to take this time to state certain actions which carry a zero tolerance response. Any trafficking of slavery or weapons within the earlier mentioned territory will be delt with most harshly.

If any nation seeking to curtail "black market" actions carries out their actions within the boundaries of the Chancellery Kingdom of Ferkas they may also be punished within the limits of any laws which they violate. It should be noted that the Chancellery Kingdom of Ferkas does not recognize any authorization of privateering. If any vessel is found operating under such an authority they will be viewed as a foreign naval vessel carrying out an unlawful action, which may be viewed as an act of war.

On a final note if any nation wishes to lodge a complaint regarding this policy, or wishes to clarify any matter, they may contact the Ministry of State, or the office of the Lord High Chanceller.
Political Compass: -7.88 Economic, -4.41 Social

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

To the Anzacan government.

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 pm

ULTIMATUM

Our fleet will be in position in 72 hours. We are giving you (on behalf of the States-General) until January 15 to comply -
otherwise we could see ourselves forced to shell your capital and deliberately cause suffering amidst your civilian population.

Our terms are simple: give up the slave trade and set all slaves free.. and hold free elections within your country

Please respond to this message as it is your one and only chance to avoid bloodshed.

Sincerely,

A. M van Ruysdael
Rear Admiral - FTSDF

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Free Tristania wrote:ULTIMATUM

Our fleet will be in position in 72 hours. We are giving you (on behalf of the States-General) until January 15 to comply -
otherwise we could see ourselves forced to shell your capital and deliberately cause suffering amidst your civilian population.

Our terms are simple: give up the slave trade and set all slaves free.. and hold free elections within your country

Please respond to this message as it is your one and only chance to avoid bloodshed.

Sincerely,

A. M van Ruysdael
Rear Admiral - FTSDF

Learn to READ. His market is now in my Nation. Get within my National Waters I'll declare war.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Free Tristania is not concerned about slave traders. Then you will have to deal with a real war in which both your countries will be laid to waste.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Free Tristania wrote:Free Tristania is not concerned about slave traders. Then you will have to deal with a real war in which both your countries will be laid to waste.

No nukes. As soon as you use nukes or step onto my land, I am forced to call in allies.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:29 pm

Globexanter wrote:
Free Tristania wrote:ULTIMATUM

Sincerely,

A. M van Ruysdael
Rear Admiral - FTSDF

Learn to READ. His market is now in my Nation. Get within my National Waters I'll declare war.

Maybe you should learn to read? He is going to shell his capital, not the market.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

To Globexanter

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 pm

The ultimatum also counts for your country. You have until Januari 15 to comply or I will completely annihilate your country and your allies do not worry me in the slightest.
To use the words of our late Prime Minister: "this time they messed with the wrong people !"
Last edited by Free Tristania on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Free Tristania wrote:The ultimatum also counts for your country. You have until Januari 15 to comply or I will completely annihilate your country and your allies do not worry me in the slightest.
To use the words of our late Prime Minister: "this time they messed with the wrong people !"

And let me ask... Just how will you attack simultaniously over FIVE large Nations ?

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:31 pm

The tactics are ours. The pain will be yours.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents