NATION

PASSWORD

Democratic Order Of Planets (DOOP)

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
New NY
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Democratic Order Of Planets (DOOP)

Postby New NY » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:48 pm

"The Democratic Order Of Planets (DOOP), is a confederation of planetary states who pool their military and political resources while largely retaining their unique culture or societies. Recently, the DOOP headquarters space station orbiting Neutral Planet was destroyed by Zapp Brannigan. As a result, DOOP reverted to their previous headquarters in New New Jersey. DOOP wishes to participate in the World Assembly, but has yet to appoint a World Assembly Delegate."

DOOP's Profile: http://www.nationstates.net/region=doop

Any other Futurama fans? Everything except the last line is actual events from Futurama.
Last edited by New NY on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jakra
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Democratic Order Of Planets (DOOP)

Postby Jakra » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Your acronym and Futurama reference is win :clap: , best of luck on your alliance.
Current DEFCON Level: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Jakran Factbook: NSEconomy: Jakran Military Factbook (WIP)
In Memoriam of President:John Henry Eden

New NY
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New NY » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:45 pm

:) Thanks. I took a look at UFSC Alliances's wiki. It looks like your a part of a very active/fun alliance!
Last edited by New NY on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tanaara
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanaara » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:34 pm

As an alliance you might get more views, and interest, if this thread were in II as Game Play is not an RPing forum. If the OP wanted it moved all they have to do is make a thread in the Moderation forum, asking for a mod to move it. They seem to be quite happy to do that for us.

Best of luck on your alliance - and you can also ask to have this alliance recorded on the master list of alliances as well. ( I'm the list mistress now ) List thread - there is a simple form in the first post that you can fill out.
The mathematical probability of a common cat doing exactly as it pleases is the one scientific absolute in the world. -Lynn M. Osband

"We're not so blase, not so willing to accept that we're safe and we can let someone do our security for us. We're not going to sit there and wait for somebody else to do it because if you wait, it might be too late." Jennifer Allen re: Northwest Airlines Flight 253 - quoted for the Win!

New NY
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New NY » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:24 pm

I followed both of those reccomendations. Thanks for the help/advice Tanaara!
Alliance Submission

Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Euroslavia » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Tanaara wrote:As an alliance you might get more views, and interest, if this thread were in II as Game Play is not an RPing forum. If the OP wanted it moved all they have to do is make a thread in the Moderation forum, asking for a mod to move it. They seem to be quite happy to do that for us.

Best of luck on your alliance - and you can also ask to have this alliance recorded on the master list of alliances as well. ( I'm the list mistress now ) List thread - there is a simple form in the first post that you can fill out.

This isn't correct. It's a regional advertisement, so it belongs in Gameplay.
BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 am

Still deserves a bump. I'm a sucker for a good Futurama-based region. :p

I even punched up your wiki article for you. You'll be the envy of all the other wikified regions.
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay