NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Commend The Cat-Tribe

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
User avatar
Unibotian WA Mission
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

[PASSED] Commend The Cat-Tribe

Postby Unibotian WA Mission » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 am

Image Commend The Cat-Tribe
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.
Category: Commendation | Nominee: The Cat-Tribe | Proposed by: Unibotian WA Mission


Description:

The World Assembly,

RECOGNIZING a civil, but nonetheless productive debate on the topic of Abortion in the World Assembly was the result of The Cat-Tribe’s resolution, the Reduction of Abortion (GA#44),

NOTING that the Reduction of Abortion (GA#44) respected national sovereignty on the issue of abortion’s legality, and made a groundbreaking compromise that as a result has permitted a comprehensive sex education to help reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies in all member-nations,

FURTHER NOTING the countless lives that GA#44 has undoubtedly bettered in (1) nations with otherwise high obstetric death rates, (2) nations where the prohibition of Abortion would have been the source of more dangerous self-induced abortions,

BEARING IN MIND that the nominee recently returned to the hallowed halls of the World Assembly to ardently counter Christian Democrats and several of its allies during a resurgence of the Abortion debate in the World Assembly. The Cat-Tribe's presence in the debate was instrumental --alongside several other actors-- in establishing a compelling case against numerous prohibitive abortion proposals and an attempted repeal of GA#128,

APPLAUDING the constructiveness that can follow when debate is abetted with the decorum, civility and thoughtful meticulousness that The Cat-Tribe has demonstrated in the World Assembly, but also in general,

IMPRESSED that The Cat-Tribe has been awarded twice (an unchallenged feat) the ‘Grand Prix for General Debating’ award in the 8th and 10th presentation of a popular award ceremony that recognizes "excellency in the Fields of General Debating",

CELEBRATING the conduct demonstrated to receive this popular recognition, which includes:

ACKNOWLEDGING The Cat-Tribe's thorough willingness --in the spirit of goodwill-- to thoughtfully share their expertise in Law upon request,

UNDERSTANDING that as an exemplary model of constructive, critical, informed and civil forum and general conduct, The Cat-Tribe will help future generations of NationStates establish further resolutions of peace and goodwill,

For the sake of posterity,
HEREBY COMMENDS The Cat-Tribe.


References


Last edited by Unibotian WA Mission on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Vocenae wrote:Unibot, you have won NS.
General Halcones wrote: Look up to Unibot as an example.
Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

User avatar
Unibot
Senator
 
Posts: 4292
Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Some people have been asking if "Poster's Awards" is a Rule IV illegal term.. I don't think so, but I've been wrong before... and then some.

Anyway... here's my reasoning:

Rule Four makes it explicitly clear that it is illegal to…
(a) Refer directly to a player, rather than to the NationStates nation itself.

(b) Refer to the game, or events or actions in it, as a game or part of a game.


“Poster’s Awards” is the name of an awards ceremony, the word ‘poster’ refers to an individual that ‘posts’ bills, advertisements, public notices and even just sends mail. It is only describing the technical term of how the forum works if you want it to be.

I cite the legality of “Forum”, a word with an archaic meaning that has been used to describe the game as a game, but by using a word that has enough of a double meaning that it can be interpreted as being understandable as a nation simulation[1].

Ard wrote:[..] You may not mean it in the “forums of our nation” way, but it can be read that way. It’s consistent with the “nation” concept of NationStates.


“Role-player” and “gameplayer” use the word, ‘player’ in them, which unless used in the NS-Sports interpretation[2], can only be interpreted as a term that is describing a individual playing a game, thus illegal under Rule IV. The word ‘poster’ does not explicitly refer to a game unless modern, virtual understanding of the word, ‘poster’ is exclusively used.

Further precedent expresses that if an organization exists using ‘feeder’ in its name (a blatantly illegal term under Rule IV [3]), that name is given immunity from Rule IV, as a proper noun. I don’t see the difference between an awards ceremony’s name, and a name of an organization. However, if there is, one could argue that an awards ceremony is an organization.

EDIT: I also got asked how a nation could win a "Poster's Award". A nation can win an award called the "Poster's Award" because a nation can win awards in all sorts of competetions like swimming, boxing and ping-pong that only individuals can play.. all you have to do is watch the Olympics and you'll see plenty of examples of countries taking the fame from individual athletes (e.g "Canada wins the Gold Medal!") or perhaps, "posters".
Last edited by Unibot on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
The Rich Port
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35009
Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rich Port » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:16 pm

I can only say good things about Cat Tribes.

He's rad at lawyering, he keeps NS informed and on the right track... Honestly, I'd be surprised if someone brought something BAD to say about him.

The Rich Port will be voting FOR.
LAUGH, AND GROW FAT
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO BURN.
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO LEARN.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE DONE.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE BECOME.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS.
YOU NEVER KNOW JUST HOW YOU LOOK THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES.

Tracking | History | Factbook | Dharma
Economic Report | Regional Forum | Political Compass
CAPINTERN | OMSA | OZZY | PACT | APAC
Summary | Vanguard | The Book Of Sue
THE BILLION BIT BRONY
AHAHAHAHA PONY PONY PONY PONYYY


LOVEWHOYOUARE~


User avatar
Wilgrove
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38590
Founded: May 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Cat Tribe has always been an asset to NSG, (s)he has always posted well informed postings, backed with tons of sources. I believe that I have learned how to better argue my own points of views because of TCT, and I'm sure that (s)he is one Hel of a lawyer IRL.

This proposal gets my seal of approval.

User avatar
Glen-Rhodes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9009
Founded: Jun 25, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Glen-Rhodes » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:56 pm

It is generally my policy to not vote on C&Cs, but I've made a few exceptions, notably with certain infamous repeals, and I believe one other C&C. I don't vote on them because they aren't usually written about World Assembly goings-on. This commendation will also be an exception, should it make it to vote. While I don't debate in General very often, I do read it often and his debates are refreshing, when compared to most other debates. TCT's actions in the World Assembly are also commendable. Abortion was one of those perennial controversies in the WA (and sometimes it still crops up out of somewhere), and the current resolution on abortion was excellent in that it reached a common ground on which most delegations could agree.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 181656
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:48 pm

As I already said in NSG, if any Generalite needs commendation, that generalite is TCT. He's a concise poster, informative, fair and knows how to keep his cool where others lose it.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats֍Stop the slow loris illegal pet trade
Cat with internet access||Heartless, strawmanner, Truscum, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', flaming faggot and a d*ck. Kiss my paw?||No TGs
SQUIG #1||RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Nazi Flower Power
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21112
Founded: Jun 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Flower Power » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Cat Tribe is a valuable asset to NSG because we need him to keep people honest. The Serene and Glorious Reich owes him a great debt for the valuable intelligence (i.e. sources, sources, and more sources) he has shared with us.

I don't love everything he's ever posted. Sometimes I am too lazy to read his posts. Sometimes I find him really irritating because I disagree with him and I have to let it go because I am too lazy to write a rebuttal to something that long. Regardless, I still respect his extensive research and the effort he has taken to educate the people of NSG. The fact that I get annoyed when I am too lazy to argue with him does not take away anything from the intellectualism and respectability that he brings to the forums. It just proves I am lazy. Most people who don't like Cat Tribe, it is probably because they are lazy like me and not honest enough to admit it.

And this was a bit of an eye-opener for me:

Unibot wrote:[*] Being open to new ideas. [1][2][3]


The 2nd link is a thread about Nazis, and it seems Cat Tribe really has come around on the subject since he first posted in that thread. He said in a TG that he respected me. So either I have failed terribly in my duties as a Nazi or he really does keep an open mind. Or both. Probably both.

He can be pretty stubborn when he feels strongly about an issue, so this was good to see.

User avatar
Person012345
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16783
Founded: Feb 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Person012345 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 am

We support this proposal.

User avatar
Helertia
Minister
 
Posts: 3270
Founded: Nov 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Helertia » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:13 am

We very much support this proposal!
Do hypocrites hate hypocrisy?

User avatar
A mean old man
Senator
 
Posts: 4306
Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby A mean old man » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Yes, will comment on this when time have...
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia

User avatar
Aglrinia
Minister
 
Posts: 2844
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aglrinia » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:51 pm

A mean old man wrote:Yes, will comment on this when time have...

Yoda?
Jakker wrote:TBH is Pro-bring Life to GP

User avatar
Unibot
Senator
 
Posts: 4292
Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Aglrinia wrote:
A mean old man wrote:Yes, will comment on this when time have...

Yoda?


Yoda is nicer, but the age is about right.

User avatar
New Ziedrich
Minister
 
Posts: 2614
Founded: Jan 24, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Ziedrich » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:43 pm

I support this, too.
Science makes everything better!
“Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.”
"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

User avatar
Sedgistan
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 27332
Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:39 pm

The ruling:

Game-related proper nouns are not allowed - they are not a way of sneaking in references to game mechanics that are otherwise illegal under Rule 4. 'Feeder' is different, since it refers to game mechanics in a less direct way than 'posting'.

The Regional Administration page may say 'post' on it, but that is just describing a game mechanic - distinct from the mention of the 'Regional Message Board' on that page.

This means no "Poster Awards", and no "excellency in the Fields of General Debating and Posting". I suggest using more general terms to describe the awards.


Additionally, both the 'Celebrating' and 'Understanding' clauses can't be comprehended when attributed to the nation 'The Cat-Tribe'. I recommend saying "the representative(s) of The Cat-Tribe" instead, eg:
CELEBRATING those policies of The Cat-Tribe which allow its nation's representatives to excel in general discussion and debate, including ...

UNDERSTANDING that as exemplary models of constructive, critical, informed and civil debate, the representatives of The Cat-Tribes' forum and general conduct will help future generations of NationStates establish further resolutions of peace and goodwill



I think you need to decide whether you're using this proposal to Commend The Cat-Tribe, or to push the boundaries of Rule 4. If it's the former, you'll take these rulings on board, and adjust your proposal accordingly.

User avatar
Unibot
Senator
 
Posts: 4292
Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Sedgistan wrote:I think you need to decide whether you're using this proposal to Commend The Cat-Tribe, or to push the boundaries of Rule 4. If it's the former, you'll take these rulings on board, and adjust your proposal accordingly.


I just don't want to have to write the proposal as a blatant piece of IC ilk which would be disrespectful for the nominee, as you've always tried to make your resolutions be interpretable both in OOC and IC, I think you'd understand why I'm hesitant to approve of a line like "ambassadors of the Cat-Tribe".. such a line would be a lie. I don't lie in resolutions *nods in Guy's direction*, I don't mind equivocating but "ambassadors" would be a blatant lie.

Ambassadors represent their nation, therefore the conduct of the Cat-Tribe and the conduct of the Cat-Tribe's ambassadors in the international forum should be interpretatively the same thing. I don't see why a nation cannot have policies for discussions or be an exploratory model in the international forum.

I will make changes to include your first ruling.

User avatar
Christian Democrats
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 9977
Founded: Jul 29, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Christian Democrats » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:32 pm


Why is my draft being cited? :eyebrow:

Hey, wait! My drafts receive enough attention that they're actually cited. :)
Last edited by Christian Democrats on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leo Tolstoy wrote:Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.
GA#160: Forced Marriages Ban Act (79%)
GA#175: Organ and Blood Donations Act (68%)^
SC#082: Repeal "Liberate Catholic" (80%)
GA#200: Foreign Marriage Recognition (54%)
GA#213: Privacy Protection Act (70%)
GA#231: Marital Rape Justice Act (81%)^
GA#233: Ban Profits on Workers' Deaths (80%)*
GA#249: Stopping Suicide Seeds (70%)^
GA#253: Repeal "Freedom in Medical Research" (76%)
GA#285: Assisted Suicide Act (70%)
GA#310: Disabled Voters Act (81%)
GA#373: Repeal "Convention on Execution" (54%)

* denotes coauthorship
^ repealed resolution
#360: Electile Dysfunction
#452: Foetal Furore
#560: Bicameral Backlash
#570: Clerical Errors

User avatar
Aglrinia
Minister
 
Posts: 2844
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aglrinia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Christian Democrats wrote:

Why is my draft being cited? :eyebrow:
Hey, wait! My drafts receive enough attention that they're actually cited. :)

That atrocious article? Until you understand criticism and how to edit your proposal to fit it, I believe it should never come about again.
Jakker wrote:TBH is Pro-bring Life to GP

User avatar
Christian Democrats
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 9977
Founded: Jul 29, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Christian Democrats » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Aglrinia wrote:
Christian Democrats wrote:Why is my draft being cited? :eyebrow:
Hey, wait! My drafts receive enough attention that they're actually cited. :)

That atrocious article? Until you understand criticism and how to edit your proposal to fit it, I believe it should never come about again.

You mean this is a bad thing. >:(
Leo Tolstoy wrote:Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.
GA#160: Forced Marriages Ban Act (79%)
GA#175: Organ and Blood Donations Act (68%)^
SC#082: Repeal "Liberate Catholic" (80%)
GA#200: Foreign Marriage Recognition (54%)
GA#213: Privacy Protection Act (70%)
GA#231: Marital Rape Justice Act (81%)^
GA#233: Ban Profits on Workers' Deaths (80%)*
GA#249: Stopping Suicide Seeds (70%)^
GA#253: Repeal "Freedom in Medical Research" (76%)
GA#285: Assisted Suicide Act (70%)
GA#310: Disabled Voters Act (81%)
GA#373: Repeal "Convention on Execution" (54%)

* denotes coauthorship
^ repealed resolution
#360: Electile Dysfunction
#452: Foetal Furore
#560: Bicameral Backlash
#570: Clerical Errors

User avatar
Sanctaria
Senior Issues Editor
 
Posts: 7182
Founded: Sep 12, 2008
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Christian Democrats wrote:
Aglrinia wrote:That atrocious article? Until you understand criticism and how to edit your proposal to fit it, I believe it should never come about again.

You mean this is a bad thing. >:(


I wouldn't quite say "bad thing". Evidence of the worthiness of a commendation for The Cat-Tribe was shown, most recently, in your thread and it's for that reason it was used as a source.
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258
Member of UNOG

Dr. Katherine Saunders ORD DSJ, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

User avatar
Sedgistan
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 27332
Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Christian Democrats, you asked for your drafting thread in the General Assembly to be locked. Don't start up the discussion here. Aglrinia, you too. This thread is for 'Commend The Cat-Tribe'.

User avatar
Unibot
Senator
 
Posts: 4292
Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:08 am

Sanctaria wrote:
Christian Democrats wrote:You mean this is a bad thing. >:(


I wouldn't quite say "bad thing". Evidence of the worthiness of a commendation for The Cat-Tribe was shown, most recently, in your thread and it's for that reason it was used as a source.


Sanctaria's got it. Your resolution, Christian Democrats was not necessarily bad, but it provided an outlet for TCT to show his ability at providing a well-articulated argument on the subject of Abortion. That thread could very well serve as a microcosmic depiction of TCT as a generalite and as a WA player.

User avatar
The Rich Port
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35009
Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rich Port » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Unibot wrote:
Sanctaria wrote:
I wouldn't quite say "bad thing". Evidence of the worthiness of a commendation for The Cat-Tribe was shown, most recently, in your thread and it's for that reason it was used as a source.


Sanctaria's got it. Your resolution, Christian Democrats was not necessarily bad, but it provided an outlet for TCT to show his ability at providing a well-articulated argument on the subject of Abortion. That thread could very well serve as a microcosmic depiction of TCT as a generalite and as a WA player.


So... Why isn't this proposal allowed?
LAUGH, AND GROW FAT
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO BURN.
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO LEARN.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE DONE.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE BECOME.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS.
YOU NEVER KNOW JUST HOW YOU LOOK THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES.

Tracking | History | Factbook | Dharma
Economic Report | Regional Forum | Political Compass
CAPINTERN | OMSA | OZZY | PACT | APAC
Summary | Vanguard | The Book Of Sue
THE BILLION BIT BRONY
AHAHAHAHA PONY PONY PONY PONYYY


LOVEWHOYOUARE~


User avatar
Unibot
Senator
 
Posts: 4292
Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:24 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
Unibot wrote:
Sanctaria's got it. Your resolution, Christian Democrats was not necessarily bad, but it provided an outlet for TCT to show his ability at providing a well-articulated argument on the subject of Abortion. That thread could very well serve as a microcosmic depiction of TCT as a generalite and as a WA player.


So... Why isn't this proposal allowed?


Because a nation's representatives aren't seen as representative of a nation. To think that a nation could say, see, discuss or agree with anything is quite a silly notion. :roll:

User avatar
Saigonsin
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Saigonsin » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Full support for this.
We need more nations like that.
The Parkus Empire wrote:
Meryuma wrote:I'm an autistic teenage bisexual anarchist Taoist atheist.

Could have just said "teenager".


"Depression breeds depression, effort breeds success."

"Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength"

"Success will come to you in direct proportion to the number of times you are willing to risk failure"

"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less. "
Robert E. Lee

User avatar
The Rich Port
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35009
Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rich Port » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Unibot wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:
So... Why isn't this proposal allowed?


Because a nation's representatives aren't seen as representative of a nation. To think that a nation could say, see, discuss or agree with anything is quite a silly notion. :roll:


Um... Did any of those links have anything to do with the question? :blink:

And they agreed on the representative... So I suppose that they'd at least agree with what the representative says. :eyebrow:

Well, excluding instances where the representative wasn't elected.
Last edited by The Rich Port on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LAUGH, AND GROW FAT
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO BURN.
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO LEARN.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE DONE.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE BECOME.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS.
YOU NEVER KNOW JUST HOW YOU LOOK THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES.

Tracking | History | Factbook | Dharma
Economic Report | Regional Forum | Political Compass
CAPINTERN | OMSA | OZZY | PACT | APAC
Summary | Vanguard | The Book Of Sue
THE BILLION BIT BRONY
AHAHAHAHA PONY PONY PONY PONYYY


LOVEWHOYOUARE~


Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads