NATION

PASSWORD

A Socialist Social (Attn. Socialist Gestachia)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Vaungard
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Feb 20, 2024
Ex-Nation

A Socialist Social (Attn. Socialist Gestachia)

Postby Vaungard » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:05 pm

Ministry of the Exterior, Agora, Vaungard

Chairman-Secretary Alexander Tarquin was an imposing man. He wore a tan military uniform with a great coat, which was adorned with medals. A red beret rested on his head, the yellow cog of the Vaungardian People’s Party shining brightly on it. Most strikingly were his two symbols of office. Upon his wrist were two broken shackles, and hanging from his belt on a chain was a shattered fragment of a crown. It was taken from the last monarch of Vaungard, after the revolutionaries… ‘removed him from office.’ Still, underneath it all Tarquin still looked like the young revolutionary that served as a figurehead of the February Revolts. He smiled as he sat at the long council chamber. The former Guerrilla was excited that the Gestachians were coming to visit his country. Vaungard needed Allie’s. And if this went well, they would indeed gain some.

User avatar
Socialist Gestachia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 491
Founded: Jul 21, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Socialist Gestachia » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:18 pm

The Gestachians were impressed, it seemed like every new socialist revolution broke new reccords and took humanity to new hights. The premier, the General Secretary, and 3 members of the presidium were on their way to meet Alexander Tarquin and the resot of the people of Vaungard. They were do to land in a few hours.

User avatar
Vaungard
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Feb 20, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaungard » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:07 pm

Socialist Gestachia wrote:The Gestachians were impressed, it seemed like every new socialist revolution broke new reccords and took humanity to new hights. The premier, the General Secretary, and 3 members of the presidium were on their way to meet Alexander Tarquin and the resot of the people of Vaungard. They were do to land in a few hours.


Tarquin waited in the conference room, before checking his watch again. Perhaps he would meet them at the airport. He stood up, flanked by Myrmidon Special Forces and left the room. He drove to the Santos Memorial Airport, where he waited for the dignitaries to arrive.

User avatar
Socialist Gestachia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 491
Founded: Jul 21, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Socialist Gestachia » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:11 pm

The plane was now starting to land as the Gestachian leadership wanted to see the progress of Vaungard they decided to land at the Santos Memorial Airport. Due to the high number of important personel it was escorted by 3 Lh-54s, when the plane touched down the 3 Lh-54s flew off to an airbase for storage. As the men walked off the jetway they were greeted by Alexander Tarquin and several Vaungardian citizens.
Last edited by Socialist Gestachia on Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vaungard
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Feb 20, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaungard » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:14 pm

Socialist Gestachia wrote:The plane was now starting to land as the Gestachian leadership wanted to see the progress of Vaungard they decided to land at the Santos Memorial Airport. Due to the high number of important personel it was escorted by 3 Lh-54s, when the plane touched down the 3 Lh-54s flew off to an airbase for storage. As the men walked off the jetway they were greeted by Alexander Tarquin and several Vaungardian citizens.


“Welcome to Vaungard.” Tarquin says as they get off the plane. “Nice trip, I hope?” He asks, his mirrored sunglasses reflecting their faces back at them.

User avatar
Socialist Gestachia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 491
Founded: Jul 21, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Socialist Gestachia » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:19 pm

Vaungard wrote:
Socialist Gestachia wrote:The plane was now starting to land as the Gestachian leadership wanted to see the progress of Vaungard they decided to land at the Santos Memorial Airport. Due to the high number of important personel it was escorted by 3 Lh-54s, when the plane touched down the 3 Lh-54s flew off to an airbase for storage. As the men walked off the jetway they were greeted by Alexander Tarquin and several Vaungardian citizens.


“Welcome to Vaungard.” Tarquin says as they get off the plane. “Nice trip, I hope?” He asks, his mirrored sunglasses reflecting their faces back at them.
"Yes it was, but we hope that Vaungard will the the high point of our travel."
Last edited by Socialist Gestachia on Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vaungard
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Feb 20, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaungard » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:36 pm

Socialist Gestachia wrote:
Vaungard wrote:
“Welcome to Vaungard.” Tarquin says as they get off the plane. “Nice trip, I hope?” He asks, his mirrored sunglasses reflecting their faces back at them.
"Yes it was, but we hope that Vaungard will the the high point of our travel."


“I am sure it will!” He says happily. “We have a tour planned. We will see the Behrakis Memorial, a fine socialist factory, and the Ministry of the Exterior Building where we can negotiate the details of any future cooperation.”

User avatar
Socialist Gestachia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 491
Founded: Jul 21, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Socialist Gestachia » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:42 pm

Vaungard wrote:
Socialist Gestachia wrote:"Yes it was, but we hope that Vaungard will the the high point of our travel."


“I am sure it will!” He says happily. “We have a tour planned. We will see the Behrakis Memorial, a fine socialist factory, and the Ministry of the Exterior Building where we can negotiate the details of any future cooperation.”
"Ah nice, so we see the people, the progress of socialism, and we can discuss issues."

User avatar
Vaungard
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Feb 20, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaungard » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:01 pm

Socialist Gestachia wrote:
Vaungard wrote:
“I am sure it will!” He says happily. “We have a tour planned. We will see the Behrakis Memorial, a fine socialist factory, and the Ministry of the Exterior Building where we can negotiate the details of any future cooperation.”
"Ah nice, so we see the people, the progress of socialism, and we can discuss issues."


“Quite right.” He says, opening the doors of his car. “If you will all come with me, there is a second car as well for us.”

User avatar
Socialist Gestachia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 491
Founded: Jul 21, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Socialist Gestachia » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:20 pm

Vaungard wrote:
Socialist Gestachia wrote:"Ah nice, so we see the people, the progress of socialism, and we can discuss issues."


“Quite right.” He says, opening the doors of his car. “If you will all come with me, there is a second car as well for us.”
"Ah, I take that it is a domestic model?"

User avatar
Vaungard
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Feb 20, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaungard » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:34 pm

Socialist Gestachia wrote:
Vaungard wrote:
“Quite right.” He says, opening the doors of his car. “If you will all come with me, there is a second car as well for us.”
"Ah, I take that it is a domestic model?"


“Government issue, actually. Bullet proof windows and the like, although we sincerely doubt such measures are needed. Produced in our own factories by the Union of Automobile Workers.” He says proudly as he enters the lead vehicle.

User avatar
Socialist Gestachia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 491
Founded: Jul 21, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Socialist Gestachia » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:41 pm

Vaungard wrote:
Socialist Gestachia wrote:"Ah, I take that it is a domestic model?"


“Government issue, actually. Bullet proof windows and the like, although we sincerely doubt such measures are needed. Produced in our own factories by the Union of Automobile Workers.” He says proudly as he enters the lead vehicle.
"That's what I meant, what engine does it have?"

User avatar
Vaungard
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Feb 20, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaungard » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:04 pm

Socialist Gestachia wrote:
Vaungard wrote:
“Government issue, actually. Bullet proof windows and the like, although we sincerely doubt such measures are needed. Produced in our own factories by the Union of Automobile Workers.” He says proudly as he enters the lead vehicle.
"That's what I meant, what engine does it have?"


Tarquin shrugs. “I admit to not being an expert. I was a Serf under the yoke of the aristocracy before joining the revolution.” He says. “So, shall we?”

User avatar
Socialist Gestachia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 491
Founded: Jul 21, 2023
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Socialist Gestachia » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:13 pm

Vaungard wrote:
Socialist Gestachia wrote:"That's what I meant, what engine does it have?"


Tarquin shrugs. “I admit to not being an expert. I was a Serf under the yoke of the aristocracy before joining the revolution.” He says. “So, shall we?”
"Fair enough, let's get this tour started!"


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Wiwi Teton

Advertisement

Remove ads