NATION

PASSWORD

Revisiting Interesting Incel Perspectives.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Terminus Station
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1283
Founded: Jun 13, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Terminus Station » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:22 pm

Techocracy101010 wrote:
Terminus Station wrote:
I agree that those are all problems, but its still their responsibility to be decent human beings. Having a shitty life isnt a free pass to shit on others.

?? Why would i be shitty . Im just not doing well romantically wtf would i hurt folks

good, hold on to that. Some incels DO use it as an excuse to hurt folks. You're already ahead of the curve.

Techocracy101010 wrote:
Terminus Station wrote:its interesting to see how scientific circles have analyzed the incel phenomena. A good portion of it is their belief that they've missed developmental milestones, such as "I never kissed a girl", "I've never had sex", and how that bitterness in that lack of control turns towards possessiveness and entitlement towards women and becomes "I never kissed a girl because girls dont give nice guys like me a chance".

They can't force the change unto other people and start blaming external sources, like it was supposed to happen but girls kept them away from some sort of nebulous life goal.

They can't do anything about it so they internalize their failures as someone else's fault to cope. It never occurs to them that they can pursue self improvement and that being in a relationship isn't for everyone. They're trapped in the mindset of this idealized nonexistent expectation of how men are supposed to have sex and success, and lack the insight that its up to them to develop the personal skills to make it happen,and is not something thats just supposed to happen by a set time.


my dude wtf is self development ? This is another one of those buzzwords . Like i hit fitness goals degrees etc is that enough? Is picking up a third degree enough? Like self development has been shouted for years . Like ill never be good at music or math etc and honestly i doubt a women wants to hear me lol.


No, no and no. Self development is a lifelong journey of learning about yourself and becoming a better person. You can complain that everythings too hard and not do the work of finding ways to improve yourself as a person, or you can get to work today. Up to you, or you can blame how hard everything is and end up not doing anything different. btw u proved my point by not even knowing what self-development is.
Last edited by Terminus Station on Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"What happens to a Communist when he/she is given the most work "according to their ability" but are given nothing in return "according to their needs?"
Being Trans is ok, gender isn't assigned.

-->BANNED FOR TROLLING NAZIS<--

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:29 pm

Techocracy101010 wrote:What the hell is this love yourself crap i keep hearing loving yourself achieves jack shit and has nothing to do with how much success you have i know because some of the guys i have seen with who are popular with women are the dumbest most self centered bastards i have seen who lie cheat and steal shit

What you're describing is competitive and impulsive behavior. This is biologically valuable. Being self-centered means you are willing to put yourself above others - that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's often a good thing. As far as lying, cheating and stealing, those are behaviors that denote risk taking behavior. Risk taking behavior used to help with our survival and also denotes a level of courage. You have to have balls to fuck someone over, despite what whiny moralists say. Competitiveness and selfishness are attractive because they are biologically valuable (in moderation). That's why even dumb guys can get girls. When I have a daughter, I would unironically rather her give me grandkids from some bank robber than a dork who's obedient and passive his whole life because the bank robber has better foundational genetics to work with, unironically.

and have hefty drug hobbits ( i know its wrong but auto correct has decided and its too amusing).

I used to be one of those guys. Even when I was drinking malt liquor and snorting coke at work, girls still liked me. Why? Because I had confidence, self-assuredness and an edge. Even when I was a fuck up, I still worked hard and didn't take shit from anybody. Those are the attractive qualities that are often bundled in with stupidity of drug culture/crime.

Techocracy101010 wrote:no self love has been of zero utility in my life it opened me up to easy abuse and exploitation. When trying your best and just trusting you will do things right leads to getting screamed at yelled things slammed etc you learn its bullshit fast.

Self-love does not mean being a pushover. In fact, it's the opposite. You can't always let people walk all over you. That is not self-love and it's certainly not self respect. You sound like you're in a bad environment.

edit: Your internal state does not matter so long as you can affect things externally that create a positive environment and feed back loop. Your life is determined by others perceiving you and than interpreting and setting expectations etc. If you meet their goals good things happen because well you made them happy this holds true for work or academics failure often leads to punishment.

Everything you say here is true.....with the very important exception of your internal state not mattering. You are clearly unhappy and stressed out and I'm assuming this is due to you trying to cater to other people's expectations of you. You very clearly sound neurotic. I don't mean that in an insulting way, but you sound very stressed out and perturbed.

The rule set also works for social interactions put on a mask smile dont rock the boat folks are happy and engage more take off the mask at best your alone . Who you actually are should always be hidden and honestly rarely shared our society places too much importance on being who you are and what you are over practicality .

Again, I agree with everything here, with an exception. Obviously, you can't always "be yourself", but on the same token, you can't always repress yourself and hide. There's people that don't like me, Tech, both on this site and real life. I could make my life easier by diluting or misrepresenting myself, but I don't. I'm proud of who I am and comfortable with it. You can't always be what people want you to be. If people don't like me, they can go fuck themselves. I don't care, but at the same time, I understand there are times when you have to have self control and meet them halfway. You sound excessively repressed and not happy. I'm sorry about that.

Techocracy101010 wrote:It seems to me to be a over inflated self value . ex “ its okay i failed this test im worthy” vs “ Im a fucking pile of shit why am i fucking useless i need to study more.” The first is self love which at this point in my life is an utterly abstract bizarre thought while the latter is pretty much how i deal with shit day to day i fuck up i get mad i use the energy to improve rinse and repeat . Sadly still has not helped with calc works for lifting though


Your first example isn't self-love. Self-love, at least to me, is saying "I failed, but I am going to try again and do better". Self-love does not mean you cannot be critical of yourself. It means you're critical of yourself because you want to improve in quality. Your second example again is an extreme. If that's how you feel, you need to learn how to calm the fuck down or think of ways to improve the situation that is making you feel like that. Because that level of pressure is not sustainable in the long run. You're going to crack and then you're going to break. Anger is a very useful emotion and I have used it just like you to propel myself forward. But you have to learn how to moderate it and not rely on it as a crutch.
Last edited by Heavenly Assault on Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Terminus Station
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1283
Founded: Jun 13, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Terminus Station » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:38 pm

Heavenly Assault wrote:
Techocracy101010 wrote:What the hell is this love yourself crap i keep hearing loving yourself achieves jack shit and has nothing to do with how much success you have i know because some of the guys i have seen with who are popular with women are the dumbest most self centered bastards i have seen who lie cheat and steal shit

What you're describing is competitive and impulsive behavior. This is biologically valuable. Being self-centered means you are willing to put yourself above others - that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's often a good thing. As far as lying, cheating and stealing, those are behaviors that denote risk taking behavior. Risk taking behavior used to help with our survival and also denotes a level of courage. You have to have balls to fuck someone over, despite what whiny moralists say. Competitiveness and selfishness are attractive because they are biologically valuable (in moderation). That's why even dumb guys can get girls. When I have a daughter, I would unironically rather her give me grandkids from some bank robber than a dork who's obedient and passive his whole life because the bank robber has better foundational genetics to work with, unironically.

and have hefty drug hobbits ( i know its wrong but auto correct has decided and its too amusing).

I used to be one of those guys. Even when I was drinking malt liquor and snorting coke at work, girls still liked me. Why? Because I had confidence, self-assuredness and an edge. Even when I was a fuck up, I still worked hard and didn't take shit from anybody. Those are the attractive qualities that are often bundled in with stupidity of drug culture/crime.

Techocracy101010 wrote:no self love has been of zero utility in my life it opened me up to easy abuse and exploitation. When trying your best and just trusting you will do things right leads to getting screamed at yelled things slammed etc you learn its bullshit fast.

Self-love does not mean being a pushover. In fact, it's the opposite. You can't always let people walk all over you. That is not self-love and it's certainly not self respect. You sound like you're in a bad environment.

edit: Your internal state does not matter so long as you can affect things externally that create a positive environment and feed back loop. Your life is determined by others perceiving you and than interpreting and setting expectations etc. If you meet their goals good things happen because well you made them happy this holds true for work or academics failure often leads to punishment.

Everything you say here is true.....with the very important exception of your internal state not mattering. You are clearly unhappy and stressed out and I'm assuming this is due to you trying to cater to other people's expectations of you. You very clearly sound neurotic. I don't mean that in an insulting way, but you sound very stressed out and perturbed.

The rule set also works for social interactions put on a mask smile dont rock the boat folks are happy and engage more take off the mask at best your alone . Who you actually are should always be hidden and honestly rarely shared our society places too much importance on being who you are and what you are over practicality .

Again, I agree with everything here, with an exception. Obviously, you can't always "be yourself", but on the same token, you can't always repress yourself and hide. There's people that don't like me, Tech, both on this site and real life. I could make my life easier by diluting or misrepresenting myself, but I don't. I'm proud of who I am and comfortable with it. You can't always be what people want you to be. If people don't like me, they can go fuck themselves. I don't care, but at the same time, I understand there are times when you have to have self control and meet them halfway. You sound excessively repressed and not happy. I'm sorry about that.

Techocracy101010 wrote:It seems to me to be a over inflated self value . ex “ its okay i failed this test im worthy” vs “ Im a fucking pile of shit why am i fucking useless i need to study more.” The first is self love which at this point in my life is an utterly abstract bizarre thought while the latter is pretty much how i deal with shit day to day i fuck up i get mad i use the energy to improve rinse and repeat . Sadly still has not helped with calc works for lifting though


Your first example isn't self-love. Self-love, at least to me, is saying "I failed, but I am going to try again and do better". Self-love does not mean you cannot be critical of yourself. It means you're critical of yourself because you want to improve in quality. Your second example again is an extreme. If that's how you feel, you need to learn how to calm the fuck down or think of ways to improve the situation that is making you feel like that. Because that level of pressure is not sustainable in the long run. You're going to crack and then you're going to break. Anger is a very useful emotion and I have used it just like you to propel myself forward. But you have to learn how to moderate it and not rely on it as a crutch.


See this is the problem with the incels, they think success and relationships are just a matter of "having" instead of learning the proper skills for self-reflection. They don't understand that it takes work and dedication.
Last edited by Terminus Station on Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What happens to a Communist when he/she is given the most work "according to their ability" but are given nothing in return "according to their needs?"
Being Trans is ok, gender isn't assigned.

-->BANNED FOR TROLLING NAZIS<--

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:41 pm

Terminus Station wrote:See this is the problem with the incels, they think success and relationships are just a matter of "having" instead of learning the proper skills for self-reflection.

Yup. That is always the crux of the issue. It's never about the journey, always the destination.

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:11 am

Heavenly Assault wrote:
Techocracy101010 wrote:What the hell is this love yourself crap i keep hearing loving yourself achieves jack shit and has nothing to do with how much success you have i know because some of the guys i have seen with who are popular with women are the dumbest most self centered bastards i have seen who lie cheat and steal shit

What you're describing is competitive and impulsive behavior. This is biologically valuable. Being self-centered means you are willing to put yourself above others - that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's often a good thing. As far as lying, cheating and stealing, those are behaviors that denote risk taking behavior. Risk taking behavior used to help with our survival and also denotes a level of courage. You have to have balls to fuck someone over, despite what whiny moralists say. Competitiveness and selfishness are attractive because they are biologically valuable (in moderation). That's why even dumb guys can get girls. When I have a daughter, I would unironically rather her give me grandkids from some bank robber than a dork who's obedient and passive his whole life because the bank robber has better foundational genetics to work with, unironically.

and have hefty drug hobbits ( i know its wrong but auto correct has decided and its too amusing).

I used to be one of those guys. Even when I was drinking malt liquor and snorting coke at work, girls still liked me. Why? Because I had confidence, self-assuredness and an edge. Even when I was a fuck up, I still worked hard and didn't take shit from anybody. Those are the attractive qualities that are often bundled in with stupidity of drug culture/crime.

Techocracy101010 wrote:no self love has been of zero utility in my life it opened me up to easy abuse and exploitation. When trying your best and just trusting you will do things right leads to getting screamed at yelled things slammed etc you learn its bullshit fast.

Self-love does not mean being a pushover. In fact, it's the opposite. You can't always let people walk all over you. That is not self-love and it's certainly not self respect. You sound like you're in a bad environment.

edit: Your internal state does not matter so long as you can affect things externally that create a positive environment and feed back loop. Your life is determined by others perceiving you and than interpreting and setting expectations etc. If you meet their goals good things happen because well you made them happy this holds true for work or academics failure often leads to punishment.

Everything you say here is true.....with the very important exception of your internal state not mattering. You are clearly unhappy and stressed out and I'm assuming this is due to you trying to cater to other people's expectations of you. You very clearly sound neurotic. I don't mean that in an insulting way, but you sound very stressed out and perturbed.

The rule set also works for social interactions put on a mask smile dont rock the boat folks are happy and engage more take off the mask at best your alone . Who you actually are should always be hidden and honestly rarely shared our society places too much importance on being who you are and what you are over practicality .

Again, I agree with everything here, with an exception. Obviously, you can't always "be yourself", but on the same token, you can't always repress yourself and hide. There's people that don't like me, Tech, both on this site and real life. I could make my life easier by diluting or misrepresenting myself, but I don't. I'm proud of who I am and comfortable with it. You can't always be what people want you to be. If people don't like me, they can go fuck themselves. I don't care, but at the same time, I understand there are times when you have to have self control and meet them halfway. You sound excessively repressed and not happy. I'm sorry about that.

Techocracy101010 wrote:It seems to me to be a over inflated self value . ex “ its okay i failed this test im worthy” vs “ Im a fucking pile of shit why am i fucking useless i need to study more.” The first is self love which at this point in my life is an utterly abstract bizarre thought while the latter is pretty much how i deal with shit day to day i fuck up i get mad i use the energy to improve rinse and repeat . Sadly still has not helped with calc works for lifting though


Your first example isn't self-love. Self-love, at least to me, is saying "I failed, but I am going to try again and do better". Self-love does not mean you cannot be critical of yourself. It means you're critical of yourself because you want to improve in quality. Your second example again is an extreme. If that's how you feel, you need to learn how to calm the fuck down or think of ways to improve the situation that is making you feel like that. Because that level of pressure is not sustainable in the long run. You're going to crack and then you're going to break. Anger is a very useful emotion and I have used it just like you to propel myself forward. But you have to learn how to moderate it and not rely on it as a crutch.


once again i lack that biological advantage in real life im soft spoken and bubbly disgustingly effeminate in that i talk to much. im not an exciting man i cant sing dance play a piano . Point being that who i was and who i am aint never going to get anything other than alone or mocked. I dared to be myself when i was young and that got my shit literally beat in by racist fuck wits . Being myself just made me an easy target hell if i could tell my younger self anything it would be dont be a bitch man up and use violence more instead of following rules . As you point out no one likes rule followers not men not women it just means your a whipped bitch.
As for self improvement i did it , I went to thearpy also just beat that goofy ass personality out of me loaded up on roids so i wasnt 6 foot 168 but 6 foot 225 . I talk with a deeper voice although i still talk too much . I am realizing i likely will live and die alone because im defective is what it is im just tired of having my lifes pain minimized by society aint how i wanted it to go but is what it is
Last edited by Techocracy101010 on Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Northern Socialist Council Republics
Senator
 
Posts: 3767
Founded: Dec 13, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Northern Socialist Council Republics » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:11 pm

If you intend to function in society, you need to be what other people expect you to be, and if that's not "the real you" (whatever that's supposed to mean), well then life just sucks and that's the way it is. Some people have personalities that just aren't compatible with what the people around them think of as a good person.

The arguments of people who don't understand this and think that miserable people just need more "self-love" or whatever to not be miserable are both extremely condescending and extremely concerning.

This is why we try to clear as wide as possible a space for individual self-expression in a free society; it is a more just solution than trying to blame miserable people for their own misery. But even the freest of societies are never going to be perfectly open because like it or not we live in a society and thus need to operate within the limits set by the needs and desires of other people.
Last edited by Northern Socialist Council Republics on Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me "Russ" if you're referring to me the out-of-character poster or "NSRS" if you're referring to me the in-character nation.
Previously on Plzen. NationStates-er since 2014.

Social-democrat and hardline secularist.
Come roleplay with us. We have cookies.

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:22 pm

Northern Socialist Council Republics wrote:If you intend to function in society, you need to be what other people expect you to be, and if that's not "the real you" (whatever that's supposed to mean), well then life just sucks and that's the way it is. Some people have personalities that just aren't compatible with what the people around them think of as a good person.

The arguments of people who don't understand this and think that miserable people just need more "self-love" or whatever to not be miserable are both extremely condescending and extremely concerning.

This is why we try to clear as wide as possible a space for individual self-expression in a free society; it is a more just solution than trying to blame miserable people for their own misery. But even the freest of societies are never going to be perfectly open because like it or not we live in a society and thus need to operate within the limits set by the needs and desires of other people.


im just very tired all i wanted to be was happy . Thats it , its very exhausting everyone has always demanded i sacrifice who i am i change etc etc then ask why am i unhappy why am i stressed fuck my own family forced me through my first useless bachelors instead of trade school like i wanted because muh degree matters . They refused to pay for me or help me otherwise.

I just wish normies would stfu about loving folks and difference they don’t shit look at canada with the maid program their literally killing off homeless the poor . 1/4th of canada thinks killing the homeless is fine and dandy . Fucking normies are god damn selfish sociopaths snd it shows in our history and in our culture . Shit 80 years ago whites were lynching blacks for fun cause like thats a completely normal fucking thing to do fucking murder folks for fun and put it on post cards . When i was born those folks were in their 50s think about that im only almost 30 so it aint that far fucking back time wise. Fucking normies are god damn disgusting morally and tolerate anything because its not their fucking issue and lack any amount of actual empathy . Like how fucking brain damaged do you have to fucking be to claim muh institutional racism made me not realize blacks were humans. Bull shit if you have a 100 iq you fucking know better you know you can think thats a bitch ass excuse for your own evil and thats what normies do. They refuse to take any fucking personal responsibility for fucking anything and instead blame anything around them. The im too dumb to realize x or y people were people does not pass the smell test unless their somehow all magically sub 80 iq .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... itude.html

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... o-die-laws
Last edited by Techocracy101010 on Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:22 am

Techocracy101010 wrote:once again i lack that biological advantage in real life im soft spoken and bubbly disgustingly effeminate in that i talk to much. im not an exciting man i cant sing dance play a piano . Point being that who i was and who i am aint never going to get anything other than alone or mocked. I dared to be myself when i was young and that got my shit literally beat in by racist fuck wits . Being myself just made me an easy target hell if i could tell my younger self anything it would be dont be a bitch man up and use violence more instead of following rules . As you point out no one likes rule followers not men not women it just means your a whipped bitch.
As for self improvement i did it , I went to thearpy also just beat that goofy ass personality out of me loaded up on roids so i wasnt 6 foot 168 but 6 foot 225 . I talk with a deeper voice although i still talk too much . I am realizing i likely will live and die alone because im defective is what it is im just tired of having my lifes pain minimized by society aint how i wanted it to go but is what it is

Listen, you're still young and developing. I'm 30 and still getting my shit together, so have patience. I have so many memories that I can look back on and wince about how pathetic I was, sometimes. The important thing is that you have self awareness. You seem to understand what you don't like about yourself and that means that you can fix it.

im soft spoken and bubbly disgustingly effeminate in that i talk to much.

So then just refine it. I used to have the opposite problem in that I didn't know how to express myself or talk to people. I'm just now starting to get the hang of it, so just keep at it. They're called social SKILLS for a reason. Skills take time and effort to import. And it's also not like you're supposed to act like everyone else. If you're bubbly, so be it.

im not an exciting man i cant sing dance play a piano .

So what talents do you have? I bet you have some. I already think you're one of the more interesting people here, so it's not like you're inherently boring. You're obviously very expressive and have some degree of passion.

Point being that who i was and who i am aint never going to get anything other than alone or mocked. I dared to be myself when i was young and that got my shit literally beat in by racist fuck wits . Being myself just made me an easy target hell if i could tell my younger self anything it would be dont be a bitch man up and use violence more instead of following rules . As you point out no one likes rule followers not men not women it just means your a whipped bitch.

Well, you do have to defend yourself. If the odds are stacked against you, then move. I take it you're from a rural area or smaller city? Find someplace where you can thrive or become strong enough so people can't fuck with you. If you're different, you're going to have a harder time and that's true for any place whether in a big, diverse city or a small town. The way I look at it is as a gift. I was born different and so I have greater challenge. I like challenge. It makes you stronger. It sets you apart.

As for self improvement i did it , I went to thearpy also just beat that goofy ass personality out of me loaded up on roids so i wasnt 6 foot 168 but 6 foot 225 . I talk with a deeper voice although i still talk too much .

First of all, get the fuck off the roids, immediately. That's going to make every problem in your head worse. Second, you can put on muscle without them. Third, just keep working on yourself. It's a continuous effort. Like I said, I'm still going at it, but I'm progressing. Just don't stop.

I am realizing i likely will live and die alone because im defective is what it is im just tired of having my lifes pain minimized by society aint how i wanted it to go but is what it is

You know, I used to think the same thing, but now I don't. I think there's something out there for me, but I don't expect it to fall to me. I have to work towards it and when I'm ready it will happen, but I'm not there yet. Another thing is that I've come to value being alone. I don't even want a relationship with anybody right now because I'm so happy with myself and the relationship I have with the person in the mirror. It's OK to be alone and don't let society tell you it's not. If you crave someone, it's because you want someone to save you, but that's not how it works. You have to save yourself. Focus on you and everything else will fall into place. I know it all sounds like platitudes and bullshit, but it's true.

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:27 am

Northern Socialist Council Republics wrote:If you intend to function in society, you need to be what other people expect you to be, and if that's not "the real you" (whatever that's supposed to mean), well then life just sucks and that's the way it is. Some people have personalities that just aren't compatible with what the people around them think of as a good person.

The arguments of people who don't understand this and think that miserable people just need more "self-love" or whatever to not be miserable are both extremely condescending and extremely concerning.

This is why we try to clear as wide as possible a space for individual self-expression in a free society; it is a more just solution than trying to blame miserable people for their own misery. But even the freest of societies are never going to be perfectly open because like it or not we live in a society and thus need to operate within the limits set by the needs and desires of other people.

I'm assuming this was directed at me, so let me remind you that I stated that you have to find a compromise between being yourself and what other people want from you. And yes, many miserable people do factually need more self-love. It's not a difficult concept to comprehend. The most depressed and difficult times of my life was when I was in a denial of myself and not valuing the life I was given. It only changed when I said "I want better for myself". That is self-love, self-respect, desire or whatever you want to call it.

User avatar
Neoncomplexultra
Envoy
 
Posts: 237
Founded: May 22, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Neoncomplexultra » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:57 pm

Kenowa wrote:Despite the incel community being rather toxic due to it's moral semi-anarchistic attitude (you literally could just say anything there, except for displaying sympathy for women), it presented us with several interesting idea combinations, theories and concepts that are worth exploring a bit deeper than just "haha ugly man angry". Some of such concepts are:

- Biological Essentialism:
The belief that biological instincts have the upper hand in choice making. I personally disagree, as people rebel against states and commit s**cide all of the time, defying the prime biological motivator of not dying. However it is clear that the point that the community tries to make about it, in that activism that tries to defy natural instincts permanently is useless, is kind of correct. We still need to fight for democracy, we still need to fight against greed, even hundreds of years after the french revolution.

The incels point out that if you are ugly or submissive women are not going to feel attracted to you, which is true, but it is not limited to that and I believe it's worth expanding on when contrasted to the other incel ideas. They focus only on gender essentialism and end up making this just a point about fatalism, which is where ideologies go to die. However they tend to take the route of just saying "it's not worth it to take action" instead of the opposite "we must take action, but we must remember that our fight will never end" posture.

This likely played a great role in killing the incel community as most incels eventually became redpillers again or simply stopped caring about the issue. And honestly good for them, the blackpill needed a reset after all of that ultrahedonistic egoism it ended up becoming.

- Emasculation (Not Really):
The incels took the feminization of men quite literally, as they seem to think it's a biological thing (?). It is true that feminists are mostly women that dislike masculine men, at least in theory. Yet the women only focus on the negative part of masculinity, failing to see the real fact that gender roles are just forced behaviours one has to adopt just because of their gender, not inherently good or bad. For example, men are supposed to be brave, but also self-centered. Women are meant to be polite, but also lowkey narcissistic.

I fully agree with the incels in that women should play NO role in defining what men are meant to be, as being pressured to not be certain thing is not destroying gender roles, just making new ones. This is why many men think that feminism is hurting men instead of pushing up women. The incels kinda made a mess of themselves with this one as it got polluted by conspiracy theories about chemicals.

- Online Dating:
This is the most interesting and controversial theory. It sustains that, as online dating gets more and more common, attractive people will be the online ones that can form a relationship. The theory suggests that the very nature of online dating, being fully dependant on physical attraction until then passing a second filter of actually being a good person which is compatible with the other.

Incels blame mostly women for this and while they are right that women get the least worse outcome due to they being in higher demand than men are, it is still hurtful for them as not only they are getting objetified but also falling victim to their own high standars.

Some believe that, due to the enviroment, women will have their sex drive artificially raised and men will have it artificially lowered thus evening the charts. This can be seen in the rise of NoFap and MGTOW communities in the male population, but lacks proof in the female side.

- Manosphere vs Modern Feminism
In retrospective, the manosphere and modern feminism are not really enemies because they are polar opposites but rather because they share the same motivation. To write a fictional rivalry you have to make the characters be alike yet in conflicting positions, which is why Joker vs Batman, Raiden vs Sam, Lex Lutor vs Superman, etc feel so organic as far as their universe goes. If Joker had his parents killed in front of him, he would be batman. If Raiden fully gave in to Jack The Ripper, he would be Sam. If Superman grew powerless in the slums, he would be Luthor.

You grab a incel, make him be raised as a female, and you end up with a feminist. You grab a feminist, make her be raised as a male, and you end up with an incel. You can see this in the small things, such as both movements being so convoluted regarding ideas that nobody agrees on basically anything anymore.

In the end, both modern feminism and the manosphere share a common root and that is the narcissistic, egocentric mindsets that are needed in order to not get walked over. We live in a world of black and white, you are either the worst evil imaginable or you are a bread of God, no inbetween. The issue about this way of thinking is that people are neither evil or good, they are people. We have morals, and we sometimes follow them and sometimes we don't.

It is the sense of moral superiority, as twisted as it seems for those at the end of either side, that unites them. Once they labeled each other as evil they locked themselves into an eternal fight that will only be won once either side ceases to be relevant, as they no longer listen to each other and are in an arms race trying to recruit as many people as possible into their side to outnumber the other.

Once you label someone as evil you refuse to understand the causes that led to them taking actions that are hateful, thus risking falling into the exact same trap. A person with peace has no enemies, they understand why the actions of their oppositor are taken and try to work a solution with them based on those. A person full of hatred as many enemies, as they only see their side of the coin and fail to understand the peaceful solution that might exist.


what is the question?
“Viva la Libertad!” cries out the volunteer jackboot as he silences dissent against a dogma he will never understand. they pay him nothing; he does it only to feel a brief moment of power in his powerless life. he earns zero dollars; he does it for free

humans contain finite information; as the number of posts registered to your account approaches infinity, the probability that your latest post contains new information approaches zero

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:20 pm

Heavenly Assault wrote:
Techocracy101010 wrote:once again i lack that biological advantage in real life im soft spoken and bubbly disgustingly effeminate in that i talk to much. im not an exciting man i cant sing dance play a piano . Point being that who i was and who i am aint never going to get anything other than alone or mocked. I dared to be myself when i was young and that got my shit literally beat in by racist fuck wits . Being myself just made me an easy target hell if i could tell my younger self anything it would be dont be a bitch man up and use violence more instead of following rules . As you point out no one likes rule followers not men not women it just means your a whipped bitch.
As for self improvement i did it , I went to thearpy also just beat that goofy ass personality out of me loaded up on roids so i wasnt 6 foot 168 but 6 foot 225 . I talk with a deeper voice although i still talk too much . I am realizing i likely will live and die alone because im defective is what it is im just tired of having my lifes pain minimized by society aint how i wanted it to go but is what it is

Listen, you're still young and developing. I'm 30 and still getting my shit together, so have patience. I have so many memories that I can look back on and wince about how pathetic I was, sometimes. The important thing is that you have self awareness. You seem to understand what you don't like about yourself and that means that you can fix it.

im soft spoken and bubbly disgustingly effeminate in that i talk to much.

So then just refine it. I used to have the opposite problem in that I didn't know how to express myself or talk to people. I'm just now starting to get the hang of it, so just keep at it. They're called social SKILLS for a reason. Skills take time and effort to import. And it's also not like you're supposed to act like everyone else. If you're bubbly, so be it.

im not an exciting man i cant sing dance play a piano .

So what talents do you have? I bet you have some. I already think you're one of the more interesting people here, so it's not like you're inherently boring. You're obviously very expressive and have some degree of passion.

Point being that who i was and who i am aint never going to get anything other than alone or mocked. I dared to be myself when i was young and that got my shit literally beat in by racist fuck wits . Being myself just made me an easy target hell if i could tell my younger self anything it would be dont be a bitch man up and use violence more instead of following rules . As you point out no one likes rule followers not men not women it just means your a whipped bitch.

Well, you do have to defend yourself. If the odds are stacked against you, then move. I take it you're from a rural area or smaller city? Find someplace where you can thrive or become strong enough so people can't fuck with you. If you're different, you're going to have a harder time and that's true for any place whether in a big, diverse city or a small town. The way I look at it is as a gift. I was born different and so I have greater challenge. I like challenge. It makes you stronger. It sets you apart.

As for self improvement i did it , I went to thearpy also just beat that goofy ass personality out of me loaded up on roids so i wasnt 6 foot 168 but 6 foot 225 . I talk with a deeper voice although i still talk too much .

First of all, get the fuck off the roids, immediately. That's going to make every problem in your head worse. Second, you can put on muscle without them. Third, just keep working on yourself. It's a continuous effort. Like I said, I'm still going at it, but I'm progressing. Just don't stop.

I am realizing i likely will live and die alone because im defective is what it is im just tired of having my lifes pain minimized by society aint how i wanted it to go but is what it is

You know, I used to think the same thing, but now I don't. I think there's something out there for me, but I don't expect it to fall to me. I have to work towards it and when I'm ready it will happen, but I'm not there yet. Another thing is that I've come to value being alone. I don't even want a relationship with anybody right now because I'm so happy with myself and the relationship I have with the person in the mirror. It's OK to be alone and don't let society tell you it's not. If you crave someone, it's because you want someone to save you, but that's not how it works. You have to save yourself. Focus on you and everything else will fall into place. I know it all sounds like platitudes and bullshit, but it's true.


My only talent is boxing i had to stop due to concussions i struggle with names to a degree . So i stopped that my only talents are my pain tolerance snd strength . Beyond that i am no mental master of anything useful. Intellectually I am not that gifted or stunning just is what i am a work bot you put in work you get out labor.Also being alone is physically painful i often get stress migraines from it . I need a way of knowing i am doing good and i have none . This causes distress .

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:10 pm

Techocracy101010 wrote:My only talent is boxing i had to stop due to concussions i struggle with names to a degree . So i stopped that my only talents are my pain tolerance snd strength . Beyond that i am no mental master of anything useful. Intellectually I am not that gifted or stunning just is what i am a work bot you put in work you get out labor.Also being alone is physically painful i often get stress migraines from it . I need a way of knowing i am doing good and i have none . This causes distress .

I see. I'm sorry to hear that. Well, to be realistic, you probably have brain damage. I actually have brain damage, too, after years of drug and alcohol abuse. Recovery is a long process and you will feel like shit, but the brain is an incredible organ capable of tremendous healing. It takes a long time, like years to recover, but it's worth it. I'm in about month 10 of my recovery and I can already tell a lot of my higher faculties are starting to come back and my general intelligence and mood are improving. First, though, you absolutely have to stop roiding. They are fucking with your head and scrambling your brain's natural chemistry.

Just like you, I went through years of emptiness where I didn't have any things I thought I was good at. Actually, the only things I was good at were working and getting shit faced and high. I had really nothing else in my life. That's changing, now. I'm rediscovering passions I had from childhood and developing as a person. It's a very long and very hard journey, but I promise you are more than just a pair of hands. You just have to give yourself time to recover and develop your mind.

And I know what it's like to be alone. From the age of 18 to about 26, I literally didn't have a single friend. I had only one disabled family member that I had to take care of. One day, I eventually broke down and cried on the floor because of how painful the isolation was. It is true suffering. That being said, it's only temporary. I eventually reconnected with my best friend from high school and we're back to hanging out. That is my only friend, but honestly, that's just enough for me. I have coworkers, classmates and online communities I go in and out of. I have enough. More importantly, I'm comfortable being by myself. I've actually come to appreciate this solitude because it's exactly what I need: time and energy to focus on me and what I want to do. If you're lonely, get a pet. I have a cat and she brightens up the house. She's my little bud. It's a small improvement, but small improvements do add up. And if you're ever really lonely, feel free to send me a telegram if you want to talk. I may not answer right away, but I will eventually.

So, please have faith. It does eventually get better, but there is a very hard road ahead of you. A mountain is only climbed by taking the first step at the base, so just focus on yourself and start small and work your way up. Here's a couple YT channel that I like to use to help with introspection:
https://www.youtube.com/@TealSwanOfficial
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDxfhA ... fWwoAtq43A
I also strongly recommend Yoga. It will make you feel much better and helps with stress. Eat right and stay away from drugs and alcohol, and that includes steroids.

User avatar
Point Blob
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 148
Founded: Apr 29, 2004
Democratic Socialists

Postby Point Blob » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:27 am

Heavenly Assault wrote:This reply is a parody....right?

... Wasn't your post that it was a response to itself a parody?


Terminus Station wrote:They can't do anything about it so they internalize their failures as someone else's fault to cope.

Most of them seem more prone to self-loathing than to blaming others. Not that there is a shortage of either, but the self-loathing majority aren't quite so... instantly hateable.

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:53 am

Point Blob wrote:
Heavenly Assault wrote:This reply is a parody....right?

... Wasn't your post that it was a response to itself a parody?

No, it wasn't. Why do you say that?

User avatar
Holy Catheria
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Jun 03, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Holy Catheria » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:04 am

Kenowa wrote:The incels kinda made a mess of themselves with this one as it got polluted by conspiracy theories about chemicals.


Yeah, hahah, the trace amounts of birth control, micro plastics, and other environmental pollutants in our food, water, and products are definitely not having adverse effects on people. No way.
As a fictional nightmare state, this does not represent my views... for the most part. NS stats were hanged for blasphemy.
A Class 2.2 Civilization according to this index.
Catholic """Extremist"""|Franco's Top Guy|Gay Incel|Cognitive Dissonance made manifest.
Probably too busy watching RWBY to respond.

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:09 am

Holy Catheria wrote:
Kenowa wrote:The incels kinda made a mess of themselves with this one as it got polluted by conspiracy theories about chemicals.


Yeah, hahah, the trace amounts of birth control, micro plastics, and other environmental pollutants in our food, water, and products are definitely not having adverse effects on people. No way.

TBF, the bigger issue is actually dysgenics, which most incels are a product of. Those other concerns are true, but not the primary driver.

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:37 am

Heavenly Assault wrote:
Holy Catheria wrote:
Yeah, hahah, the trace amounts of birth control, micro plastics, and other environmental pollutants in our food, water, and products are definitely not having adverse effects on people. No way.

TBF, the bigger issue is actually dysgenics, which most incels are a product of. Those other concerns are true, but not the primary driver.



No pollutants in food are a big deal as in suburbs i worked with Chlorpyrifos which has been indicated to cause mental retardation and autism in children during natal exposure. There also is evidence it can affect younger kids whose brains are not developed. This is one of hundreds of compounds that have negative effects. This was learned after studying kids of migrant laborers . The shits insidious in its ability to persist for 2-3 weeks and transfer via residue i got physically ill from weed whacking the grass and having it stick to me. The colic sucked hard also now i get random flare ups where my skin turns dark red with white plaques and falls off in scales. Tbh just about all of us have symptoms.

edit : Yes it is essentially a derivative of g agents developed in ww2 the predecessors to us v series .


https://usrtk.org/pesticides/chlorpyrifos/

https://www.sierraclub.org/toxics/kids- ... 0in%201965.
Last edited by Techocracy101010 on Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Heavenly Assault
Diplomat
 
Posts: 586
Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:59 am

Techocracy101010 wrote:
Heavenly Assault wrote:TBF, the bigger issue is actually dysgenics, which most incels are a product of. Those other concerns are true, but not the primary driver.



No pollutants in food are a big deal as in suburbs i worked with Chlorpyrifos which has been indicated to cause mental retardation and autism in children during natal exposure. There also is evidence it can affect younger kids whose brains are not developed. This is one of hundreds of compounds that have negative effects. This was learned after studying kids of migrant laborers . The shits insidious in its ability to persist for 2-3 weeks and transfer via residue i got physically ill from weed whacking the grass and having it stick to me. The colic sucked hard also now i get random flare ups where my skin turns dark red with white plaques and falls off in scales. Tbh just about all of us have symptoms.

https://usrtk.org/pesticides/chlorpyrifos/

https://www.sierraclub.org/toxics/kids- ... 0in%201965.

Yeah, I'm not saying it's not a serious issue, but it's along the same lines as when conservatives complain about the declining level of testosterone. Of course the T level is declining, society selects against testosterone and for passivity, especially as a result of conservative policies. Those environmental factors do play a role, but selection is in all likeliness the bigger influence.

User avatar
Techocracy101010
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1298
Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techocracy101010 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:06 am

Heavenly Assault wrote:
Techocracy101010 wrote:

No pollutants in food are a big deal as in suburbs i worked with Chlorpyrifos which has been indicated to cause mental retardation and autism in children during natal exposure. There also is evidence it can affect younger kids whose brains are not developed. This is one of hundreds of compounds that have negative effects. This was learned after studying kids of migrant laborers . The shits insidious in its ability to persist for 2-3 weeks and transfer via residue i got physically ill from weed whacking the grass and having it stick to me. The colic sucked hard also now i get random flare ups where my skin turns dark red with white plaques and falls off in scales. Tbh just about all of us have symptoms.

https://usrtk.org/pesticides/chlorpyrifos/

https://www.sierraclub.org/toxics/kids- ... 0in%201965.

Yeah, I'm not saying it's not a serious issue, but it's along the same lines as when conservatives complain about the declining level of testosterone. Of course the T level is declining, society selects against testosterone and for passivity, especially as a result of conservative policies. Those environmental factors do play a role, but selection is in all likeliness the bigger influence.


Well we are def not a k type selection society in that we really do not invest a ton of actually useful time and resources into child rearing and mate selection. We also as a society have other issues ex late maternal birth rate ( This is not due to women or men waiting gor a good choice but socio economic failures ) which also jacks autism and birth defects sky high. Humans are meant to breed from roughly 15-30 if we look at things biologically . Once you hit 30 in men testosterone production decreases in women estrogen declines as the body starts shutting down . Were not a long lived species heck a women over 35 having a kid is advanced maternal age. That uhh should clue folks in on why its bad to wait too long.

https://www.acog.org/clinical/clinical- ... 20delivery.

edit: feminist hate this but yeah women have a biological clock ( yes men do to its slightly longer) and sadly if you want a stable population with good genetic health women have to have kids when their in their legal golden time 18-30 that means for women who want kids a job comes second education etc . Guess what men literally do not care what your degree or job is when they marry a women they care if shes stable and likes them back thats about it. As a species our end purpose is not education nor employment ( beyond its capacity to assist in reproduction and child rearing) but reproduction and maintenance of population fitness. Feminist hate biocentric arguments because there is a hard and unfair reality to it . There is an acknowledgment that there is indeed some unseen random chance guiding our lives . Trust me as someone with asthma and a few gene related issues it sucks but its life.
Last edited by Techocracy101010 on Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atrito, Perchan, Vassenor

Advertisement

Remove ads