NATION

PASSWORD

Custom Flag Help

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Bavin
Negotiator

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Custom Flag Help

Postby Bavin » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:57 pm

What am I doing wrong if I try to upload a flag under 10KB, and it comes out as a white box that says national flag in it?

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: Custom Flag Help

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 am

Try checking the file format of the flag. It needs to be saved in the image formats that end in .png, .gif or .jpg

Saving it under other formats such as .bmp then changing the extension to the three types may not render properly.

Bavin
Negotiator

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Custom Flag Help

Postby Bavin » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:39 pm

Thanks, I'll try that...
The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.- Carl Sagan

Return to Technical