NATION

PASSWORD

The Termium Sabotage | MT | OPEN | OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Termium
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 23, 2023
Ex-Nation

The Termium Sabotage | MT | OPEN | OOC

Postby Termium » Thu May 25, 2023 10:35 pm

Since the Termium Conflict where Democracists rebels launched thousands of chemical weapons on Yulre and Mareth Cities, the Kingdom of Termium has slowly begun to rebuild with the allies of the Monarchy. The Termium Royal Guard, the main target of the chemical attacks, has rebuilt their strength and defends the land from threats external. That is, until surviving Democracists rebels harboured by their supporters overseas decided to make a slow return to Termium by first undermining the public's trust in the sovereign Monarchy.

To achieve this, they returned to the method they are most familiar with - Terrorism and bombing.

Zorzo City, on a different island away from the Termium Mainland, was the target of a dozen chemical bombs, targeting the public transport systems, the water supply and air filtration systems of government and healthcare buildings.

Zorzo's public metro came to a screeching halt with over a thousand people affected by the airborne virus, aimed at attacking the respiratory system of a human being within five minutes of inhalation, scarring internal tissue and causing magnesium-like burning effects.

The water system was attacked with cyanide containers, causing nearly 800 deaths before a public announcement of the contamination came through.

The air filtration system was hit by sarin gas, affecting three government buildings and three hospitals, and the local broadcasting station. A massive evacuation protocol was put into effect, but not before 2,000 patients were affected, with Zorzo's largest hospital with 1,000 beds hit the hardest.

With Zorzo City in chaos, the People's Guard, Termium's volunteer defence force was called into action, aiding the Royal Guard in maintaining order and evacuating the casualties. However reports of Democracists operators being active in the city continued to flow through, a report confirmed with an aid convoy hit by mines and bomb-equipped drones.

International Media quickly picked up the reports of the sudden flare up of conflict, and while Termium seeks to resolve this issue domestically, foreign nations are free to send in aid and help as they wish. Of course, Termium cannot keep everyone out forever, nor can Termium dictate the agendas of the intervention forces.

Sides -

Termium - The sovereign government ruling for several hundred years. Recently defeated the Democracists in a conflict, they are recovering from the damage caused by the chemical weapons employed by the Democracists during the short war.

Democracists - Aiming to bring democracy to Termium at any costs, they see the use of Chemical and Biological weapons as a necessity to further their aims of overturning the existing government and installing a democracy based on their rule.

Rules:
Current Phase is 'Preliminary'
Preliminary Phase - Accepting ORBAT limits of 500, will vet through.
Technology is Strictly MT (Predicted 2030 limit). Queries on whether X-Tech can be used must be asked and clarified.
No Godmodding or powergaming!
Play Nice!
Use 'OOC:' to address concerns!
Have Fun!

The Termium Capital is called Termi

Code: Select all
Nation:
Important Figures in this RP:

Supporting:
Aims (Official):
Aims (Unofficial):

ORBAT (Limit 500):

Last edited by Termium on Thu May 25, 2023 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Thu May 25, 2023 10:38 pm

Tag, will prepare a small group of aid workers for the Phase.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Thu May 25, 2023 10:41 pm

OoC: What is the Ideological stance of the Rebels ? I would decide my side based on that.
Co-Founder & Current Gen-Sec of the ATO, Observer & DGS of the CSL, Observer of the KTO
& Lord Master of the Indian Ocean
Just Your Normal Nation trying to maintain its empire, and Yes I am an Autocracy, and an Democracy...
---The Most Serene Republic of Neibeskiya---
---Dé Möst ßerene Republik öf Neibhrā---
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"
See My News Thread (I need More Journalists): Truth of Neibeskiya

Termium
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Termium » Thu May 25, 2023 10:53 pm

Neibeskiya wrote:OoC: What is the Ideological stance of the Rebels ? I would decide my side based on that.

Rebels seek to bring democracy to the land by force, and overthrowing the current government.
They are working to force the people into either accepting Democracy in the land, or live supporting the Monarchy with terror.

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Thu May 25, 2023 10:57 pm

Termium wrote:
Neibeskiya wrote:OoC: What is the Ideological stance of the Rebels ? I would decide my side based on that.

Rebels seek to bring democracy to the land by force, and overthrowing the current government.
They are working to force the people into either accepting Democracy in the land, or live supporting the Monarchy with terror.

And what about the Monarchy ? Are they a Constitutional Monarchy or just an Oppersive Absolute one ?
Co-Founder & Current Gen-Sec of the ATO, Observer & DGS of the CSL, Observer of the KTO
Just Your Normal Nation trying to maintain its empire, and Yes I am an Autocracy, and an Democracy...
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Termium
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Termium » Thu May 25, 2023 11:14 pm

Neibeskiya wrote:
Termium wrote:

And what about the Monarchy ? Are they a Constitutional Monarchy or just an Oppersive Absolute one ?

The Termium Monarchy governs side by side with three political parties involved in elections every 5 years. In order to prevent a political party upsetting long-term goals, major policies are approved only by the Head of State themselves, and must be neutral and unaffiliated with any political party in any way.

The Head of State is the King/Queen, and all lawmaking and decision processes are done by a cabinet under them. The King/Queen gets to make the final decision on lawmaking if the government gets a proposal higher than 50% approval but less than 65%, and only after a Royal Enquiry with national experts known for their social community efforts aka grassroots people who are PhD and Corporate experts.

All Head of States come from the Termium Royal Family, and are chosen based on their educational, mental, physical and social aptitude. Potential candidates are first chosen from the King/Queen's direct family line, and if the sons/daughters available do not pass the criteria, candidates from other branches of the Termium Royal House are chosen. Meaning an imbecile would not be allowed to take over, and only those graduated with compulsory educational degrees are allowed to be selected for the throne.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri May 26, 2023 4:13 am

It’s been a while. Here’s my app:

Nation: The Marajarbian Federation
Important Figures in this RP: The Marajarbian Government (includes the President and Parliament)

Supporting: Democracists
Aims (Official): To spread democracy through peaceful means
Aims (Unofficial): To get revenge on the royal family for their anti-democracy views.

ORBAT (Limit 500): 300 peacekeepers. Troops will be sent later.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Fri May 26, 2023 4:17 am

Termium wrote:
Neibeskiya wrote:And what about the Monarchy ? Are they a Constitutional Monarchy or just an Oppersive Absolute one ?

The Termium Monarchy governs side by side with three political parties involved in elections every 5 years. In order to prevent a political party upsetting long-term goals, major policies are approved only by the Head of State themselves, and must be neutral and unaffiliated with any political party in any way.

The Head of State is the King/Queen, and all lawmaking and decision processes are done by a cabinet under them. The King/Queen gets to make the final decision on lawmaking if the government gets a proposal higher than 50% approval but less than 65%, and only after a Royal Enquiry with national experts known for their social community efforts aka grassroots people who are PhD and Corporate experts.

All Head of States come from the Termium Royal Family, and are chosen based on their educational, mental, physical and social aptitude. Potential candidates are first chosen from the King/Queen's direct family line, and if the sons/daughters available do not pass the criteria, candidates from other branches of the Termium Royal House are chosen. Meaning an imbecile would not be allowed to take over, and only those graduated with compulsory educational degrees are allowed to be selected for the throne.

So, its a hard decision to make. The Monarchy is kind of Not so Democratic. And the Democratic revolutionaries are committing war crimes and acts of terror.
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Termium
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Termium » Fri May 26, 2023 4:38 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:It’s been a while. Here’s my app:

Important Figures in this RP: The Marajarbian Government (includes the President and Parliament)

Aims (Unofficial): To get revenge on the royal family for their anti-democracy views.

Welcome back let's go!

Accepted

Termium
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Termium » Fri May 26, 2023 4:40 am

Neibeskiya wrote:
Termium wrote:

So, its a hard decision to make. The Monarchy is kind of Not so Democratic. And the Democratic revolutionaries are committing war crimes and acts of terror.

In a way. Like the storyline will have heroes and villains but who's who.

Does one uphold the independence of Termium by supporting the rightful rulers who have the love and support of the people after centuries of stable governance and general prosperity and a low crime rate, or does one seek to enforce political change in Termium via a forced regime change like the USA puppeting countries and shoving democracy down an unwilling populaces' throat.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri May 26, 2023 7:13 am

Termium wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:It’s been a while. Here’s my app:

Welcome back let's go!

Accepted

Good to see you back. So, when will the IC thread for this war be made?
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Fri May 26, 2023 11:24 am

To Whom it may Concern,

Having heard of the the ongoing situation in Termium, we thought it prudent to offer support. While we generally find ourselves aligned with pro-democratic forces, the way in which the Democratists seek to bring it about can be seen as nothing but terrorism. And if there's anything we love more than freedom, its fighting terrorism. Due to our recent operations in the Calejo Crisis, our forces have gained a decent amount of experience fighting assymetrically against non-conventional forces. Should you accept our support, we have prepared a handful of teams from our military and intelligence community to provide not just fighting forces, by intelligence and counter-intel support, peacekeeping, law enforcement support, and support of rebuilding efforts. Should you need any additional support, please do not hesitate to ask.

Dayna Major
Undersecretary for Security, Democracy, and Human Rights
Department of State

Nation: The United State of Ibica
Important Figures in this RP: NDIS Officer Malcom Sumner, Lt. General Tye Strickland; joint leaders of Operation Termium Support

Supporting: Termium Government
Aims (Official): Help restore peace, fight terrorism
Aims (Unofficial): above, plus flex a little muscle, step back on the international stage, maybe gain a strategic partner

ORBAT (Limit 500):
  • Ibican Army
    • 3rd Military Police Battalion; 200 MPs, assist local police and military
    • Alpha Company, 22nd Engineering Battalion; 150 Corps of Engineers soldiers to help repair damaged systems, and help reinforce sites and systems likely to be targetted by terrorists
    • Alpha Company, 13th Infantry Battalion; 100 soldiers, general support for government
  • National Defense Intelligence Service Forward Support Team; 50 Intelligence Analysts to help local intelligence and counter-intel against Democracists

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Fri May 26, 2023 11:41 pm

Nation: Neibeskiya
Important Figures in this RP: They will come as time passes

Supporting: The Monarchy
Aims (Official): To defeat the Rebels and Convince the Monarchy to reform and give more freedom to the People
Aims (Unofficial): Same as Above & to Make Profit by selling Weapons & Gaining Influence in the Region.

ORBAT (Limit 500):
• 1st Assault Company, 100 Personnels

• 2nd Special Commandos Company, 50 Personnel

• 3rd Artillery Support Company, 50 Personnels

• 4th Armoured Company, 100 Personnels

• 5th Mechanised Block, 200 Personnels

- 1st Special Operations Platoon, 20 Personnels

- 2nd Ground Command, 80 Personnels

- 3rd Motorised Company, 100 Personnels

> ~30 Tanks

> ~ 40 APCs

> ~ 40 IFVs

> 15 Artillery Pieces
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Termium
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Termium » Sat May 27, 2023 4:44 pm

Neibeskiya wrote:
Nation: Neibeskiya
Important Figures in this RP: They will come as time passes

Supporting: The Monarchy
Aims (Official): To defeat the Rebels and Convince the Monarchy to reform and give more freedom to the People
Aims (Unofficial): Same as Above & to Make Profit by selling Weapons & Gaining Influence in the Region.

ORBAT (Limit 500):
• 1st Assault Company, 100 Personnels

• 2nd Special Commandos Company, 50 Personnel

• 3rd Artillery Support Company, 50 Personnels

• 4th Armoured Company, 100 Personnels

• 5th Mechanised Block, 200 Personnels

- 1st Special Operations Platoon, 20 Personnels

- 2nd Ground Command, 80 Personnels

- 3rd Motorised Company, 100 Personnels

> ~30 Tanks

> ~ 40 APCs

> ~ 40 IFVs

> 15 Artillery Pieces

The United States of Ibica wrote:
To Whom it may Concern,

Having heard of the the ongoing situation in Termium, we thought it prudent to offer support. While we generally find ourselves aligned with pro-democratic forces, the way in which the Democratists seek to bring it about can be seen as nothing but terrorism. And if there's anything we love more than freedom, its fighting terrorism. Due to our recent operations in the Calejo Crisis, our forces have gained a decent amount of experience fighting assymetrically against non-conventional forces. Should you accept our support, we have prepared a handful of teams from our military and intelligence community to provide not just fighting forces, by intelligence and counter-intel support, peacekeeping, law enforcement support, and support of rebuilding efforts. Should you need any additional support, please do not hesitate to ask.

Dayna Major
Undersecretary for Security, Democracy, and Human Rights
Department of State

Nation: The United State of Ibica
Important Figures in this RP: NDIS Officer Malcom Sumner, Lt. General Tye Strickland; joint leaders of Operation Termium Support

Supporting: Termium Government
Aims (Official): Help restore peace, fight terrorism
Aims (Unofficial): above, plus flex a little muscle, step back on the international stage, maybe gain a strategic partner

ORBAT (Limit 500):
  • Ibican Army
    • 3rd Military Police Battalion; 200 MPs, assist local police and military
    • Alpha Company, 22nd Engineering Battalion; 150 Corps of Engineers soldiers to help repair damaged systems, and help reinforce sites and systems likely to be targetted by terrorists
    • Alpha Company, 13th Infantry Battalion; 100 soldiers, general support for government
  • National Defense Intelligence Service Forward Support Team; 50 Intelligence Analysts to help local intelligence and counter-intel against Democracists

Both Accepted!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat May 27, 2023 6:45 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Termium wrote:
Welcome back let's go!

Accepted

/bump for Termium

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sat May 27, 2023 6:48 pm

Nation: The United Federation of Relikai

Important Figures in this RP: Foreign Minister Samar Al-kari

Supporting: Termium Monarchists
Aims (Official): To support the Monarchy and the people's choice.
Aims (Unofficial): To kill international terrorism.

ORBAT (Limit 500):
350 firefighters and medical crew
100 combat medics of the 901st Independent Logistics Battalion
50 operators of the Nachtjager Counterinsurgency Special Ops Battalion, posing as Panzergrenadiers of the Relikan Ground Forces.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Termium
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Termium » Sat May 27, 2023 6:49 pm

/bump for Termium

Oops missed this, by the last day(s) of May!

Relikai wrote:Nation: The United Federation of Relikai

ORBAT (Limit 500):
50 operators of the Nachtjager Counterinsurgency Special Ops Battalion, posing as Panzergrenadiers of the Relikan Ground Forces.

Accepted!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat May 27, 2023 6:49 pm

Termium wrote:
/bump for Termium

Oops missed this, by the last day(s) of May!

Relikai wrote:Nation: The United Federation of Relikai

ORBAT (Limit 500):

Accepted!

Alright, cool. Can’t wait.

Termium
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Termium » Sat May 27, 2023 6:57 pm

Basically Zorzo City being geographically isolated can be seen as a Tarkov-style battleground. Termium proper is still very stable with the presence of the Termium Royal Guard, but the loss of Zorzo's communications center greatly complicates things.

For now there will be the following main combatants in the still-populated area -

People's Guard - Untrained locals of Zorzo City fighting to protect their homes and Zorzo.

Democracist Sympathisers - Supporters of the Democracist movement, instigators of the chemical attacks, a local footprint in Zorzo City.

Democracist Operators - Foreign-trained Democracist Special Forces, planners and executors of the highest and deadliest attacks in Zorzo, involved in intelligence, sabotage, and assassination.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sun May 28, 2023 12:05 am

Nation: GreatOceania
Important Figures in this RP: none at the moment but maybe in the future

Supporting: Monarchy
Aims (Official): Prevent Democratic Rebels from installing their ideology
Aims (Unofficial): none at the moment maybe in the future

ORBAT (Limit 500):
250 Chemical Armed Corp Infantry Company
150 Chemical Armed Support/Logistical Company

question what type of chemical weapons and what type of biological weapons will be used?

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Sun May 28, 2023 2:48 am

Nation: The United Kingdom of Galimencia (aka The Galimencian Empire)

Important Figures in this RP: Prime Minister Lord Kauvin (goes without any saying, he is the head of the government and shall take all the final decisions), The Lord Salsbury (Galimencia's Foreign Minister), General Sir Charles de Northcote (the Head of Galimencian Advisory Committee to Termium and a retired General of the Galimencian Armed Forces), Mr. Gareth Leatham (Galimencian diplomat and a member of the Advisory Committee)

Supporting: The Monarchists
Aims (Official): To support a legitimate government in their fight against terrorists
Aims (Unofficial): To prevent the overthrow of the Termium monarchy and to expand Galimencian influence over Termium.

ORBAT (Limit 500): As of now, Galimencia will not send in it's Armed Forces. Instead, Galimencia will send a team of advisors to Termium, composed of military veterans and top diplomats, to advise the Termium government on varied matters and assist them in fighting the terrorists. The Galimencian Advisory Committee, as it is officially called, consists of 20 members with General Northcote as their head.
Last edited by Galimencia on Mon May 29, 2023 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

Gorvonia
Secretary

Founded: May 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Gorvonia » Sun May 28, 2023 3:05 am

Nation:Republic of Gorvonia
Important Figures in this RP: Dusan Ghorov ( Prime Minister), Dmitir Prodric ( Foreign Minister), Sergej Zagrov ( Military Commander )

Supporting: Termium's Monarchy
Aims (Official): Re-establish the order in Zorzo City and defeat the Democracists
Aims (Unofficial): Same as Official

ORBAT (Limit 500):

-Special Operations Battallion

-- Forok Group ( Assault Group )

x5 BMP 23
x5 BTR 90
x5 Patria AMV

-- Grazov Group ( Reconnaissance Group )

x15 GAZ Tigr
x8 BRDM-2

-- Zenkov Group ( Support Group )

x10 BOV M11
x28 KrAZ-5233

x2 Grad 21
x5 D-30

---Anti-Tank Section :
x8 RPG 7
Republic of Gorvonia

Average Balkan Country, trying to deal an insurrection, recovering from a civil war, crime organizations and all of this under a fragile democracy.

Termium
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Termium » Mon May 29, 2023 5:10 pm

GreatOceania wrote:Nation: GreatOceania
Important Figures in this RP: none at the moment but maybe in the future

Supporting: Monarchy
Aims (Official): Prevent Democratic Rebels from installing their ideology
Aims (Unofficial): none at the moment maybe in the future

ORBAT (Limit 500):
250 Chemical Armed Corp Infantry Company
150 Chemical Armed Support/Logistical Company

question what type of chemical weapons and what type of biological weapons will be used?

Accepted!

So far main Chemical agents used are Sarin and Cyanide. Biological hasn't been used yet but Termium Intelligence is scrambling to intercept a possible shipment.

Galimencia wrote:Nation: The United Kingdom of Galimencia (aka The Galimencian Empire)

Important Figures in this RP: Prime Minister Lord Kauvin (goes without any saying, he is the head of the government and shall take all the final decisions), The Lord Salsbury (Galimencia's Foreign Minister), General Sir Charles de Northcote (the Head of Galimencian Advisory Committee to Termium and a retired General of the Galimencian Armed Forces), Mr. Gareth Leatham (Galimencian diplomat and a member of the Advisory Committee)

Supporting: The Monarchists
Aims (Official): To support a legitimate government in their fight against terrorists
Aims (Unofficial): To prevent the overthrow of the Termium monarchy and to expand Galimencian influence over Termium.

ORBAT (Limit 500): As of now, Galimencia will not send in it's Armed Forces. Instead, Galimencia will send a team of advisors to Termium, composed of military veterans and top diplomats, to advise the Termium government on varied matters and assist them in fighting the terrorists. The Galimencian Advisory Committee, as it is officially called, consists of 20 members with General Northcote as their head.

Advisers good! Accepted!

Gorvonia wrote:Nation:Republic of Gorvonia
Important Figures in this RP: Dusan Ghorov ( Prime Minister), Dmitir Prodric ( Foreign Minister), Sergej Zagrov ( Military Commander )

Supporting: Termium's Monarchy
Aims (Official): Re-establish the order in Zorzo City and defeat the Democracists
Aims (Unofficial): Same as Official

ORBAT (Limit 500):

-Special Operations Battallion

-- Forok Group ( Assault Group )

x5 BMP 23
x5 BTR 90
x5 Patria AMV

-- Grazov Group ( Reconnaissance Group )

x15 GAZ Tigr
x8 BRDM-2

-- Zenkov Group ( Support Group )

x10 BOV M11
x28 KrAZ-5233

x2 Grad 21
x5 D-30

---Anti-Tank Section :
x8 RPG 7

Quite a force! Accepted too. Since this is a new week an IC will be going up soon.

For #Balans purposes I'll be buffing Democracists movements a bit to pose a challenge to the government and the Monarchist support!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents