NATION

PASSWORD

Based Corps’ wedding (IC/Post-MT/invite-only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Founded: May 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Based Corps’ wedding (IC/Post-MT/invite-only)

Postby Nazbol England » Sun May 21, 2023 10:09 am

ShieldwallLeader Xander Pathan (Age: 26),
15 (Airborne) Psy Ops Battalion, Brigade 77, Based Corps,
is marrying nursing student Jenny Modest (Age: 20) from Heavenly Assault at a a large Based Corps multi-faith chapel,
the size of a village church.
Officiating is Unitarian chaplain Mark Colfox II, who holds a Unitarian ordination and the the Based Corps rank of Head-Shieldwallleader,
equivalent to US Army Captain (in the Chaplaincy Corps).
Year: 2038.
Leader: Harold Harkness
Nation does not represent my views.
News:
- War declared.
- Section 28 reintroduced.

Heavenly Assault
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Mon May 22, 2023 7:56 pm

Jenny Modest is now arriving to Nazbol England.

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Tue May 23, 2023 12:15 am

Heavenly Assault wrote:Jenny Modest is now arriving to Nazbol England.

IC:
ShieldwallLeader Xander Pathan (Age: 26) waits to greet her outside the airport, in the car park. He has paid for a taxi for her, with a driver he has known for years.
Last edited by Nazbol England on Tue May 23, 2023 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
News:
- War declared.

Heavenly Assault
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Assault » Thu May 25, 2023 5:56 pm

Nazbol England wrote:
Heavenly Assault wrote:Jenny Modest is now arriving to Nazbol England.

IC:
ShieldwallLeader Xander Pathan (Age: 26) waits to greet her outside the airport, in the car park. He has paid for a taxi for her, with a driver he has known for years.

Jenny Modest steps out and greets Xander. He is more handsome in person and the 2 warmly embrace.

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Fri May 26, 2023 4:03 am

Heavenly Assault wrote:
Nazbol England wrote:IC:

Jenny Modest steps out and greets Xander. He is more handsome in person and the 2 warmly embrace.

IC: After a long embrace, he takes her hand and walks with her to the taxi, the driver, a friendly young man, whose mother was his taxi driver of choice for many years (with him as his second choice) until he took over in her old age, greets them, “congratulations.” He says.
Xander tips them and once they’re both in, wearing seatbelts and comfortable,
he drives them to the chapel.
The taxi drives through the countryside to the destination
The moon, a half-moon, is out, and many stars are visible.
News:
- War declared.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Fri May 26, 2023 4:33 am

Northumbrian agents set off.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Fri May 26, 2023 4:44 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:Northumbrian agents set off.

IC: They are followed by MI5, Based Corps intelligence, the London Police Counterterrorism Command* and South-West counterterrorism police.
The wedding chapel is guarded by armed soldiers (and soon police too) outside.

*the Met was disbanded and many, but not all, of its senior officers dismissed, in addition the end to privileges for the City of London led it to be merged with the new police for London.
News:
- War declared.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Fri May 26, 2023 5:10 am

Nazbol England wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:Northumbrian agents set off.

IC: They are followed by MI5, Based Corps intelligence, the London Police Counterterrorism Command* and South-West counterterrorism police.

*the Met was disbanded and many, but not all, of its senior officers dismissed, in addition the end to privileges for the City of London led it to be merged with the new police for London.

The Northumbrian agents put glasses and false moustaches on.
Republic of Northumbria

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Fri May 26, 2023 5:13 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Nazbol England wrote:IC: They are followed by MI5, Based Corps intelligence, the London Police Counterterrorism Command* and South-West counterterrorism police.

The Northumbrian agents put glasses and false moustaches on.

IC:
MI5 and Based Corps Intelligence , being the smarter ones on average, are not fooled. They follow the agents.
They contact ShieldwallLeader Xander Pathan who orders the taxi to stop and gets out.
News:
- War declared.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Fri May 26, 2023 5:15 am

Nazbol England wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:The Northumbrian agents put glasses and false moustaches on.

IC:
MI5 and Based Corps Intelligence , being the smarter ones on average, are not fooled. They follow the agents.
They contact ShieldwallLeader Xander Pathan who orders the taxi to stop and gets out.

They're not in a taxi Azad.
Republic of Northumbria

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Fri May 26, 2023 5:16 am

They're not in a taxi Azad.

OOC: I mean Xander Pathan was in a taxi.
IC: “Who are you? And what do you want with me?” Asked Xander Pathan.
Meanwhile, Corporal-Ealdorman Harold Joseph Harkness QGM OD* MP, also known as Harold Harkness II, “Harry”, “Jack” or “the Face of Pool.”**, the Prime Minister and leader of the English Bolshevik Party, phoned up the President of Northumbria.
**he lived in Hartlepool before Northumbrian independence.
* Order of Dugin
Last edited by Nazbol England on Fri May 26, 2023 5:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
News:
- War declared.

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Fri May 26, 2023 6:52 am

Nazbol England wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:They're not in a taxi Azad.

OOC: I mean Xander Pathan was in a taxi.
Meanwhile, Corporal-Ealdorman Harold Joseph Harkness QGM OD* MP, also known as Harold Harkness II, “Harry”, “Jack” or “the Face of Pool.”**, the Prime Minister and leader of the English Bolshevik Party, phoned up the President of Northumbria.
* Order of Dugin

The Northumbrian agents respond by gunning him down and driving off. They have now discarded their glasses and fake moustaches.

Meanwhile, Alvin Ashleigh answers the phone. “What’s DABBING?” he asks.

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Fri May 26, 2023 6:57 am

-Northumbria wrote:
Nazbol England wrote:OOC: I mean Xander Pathan was in a taxi.
* Order of Dugin

The Northumbrian agents respond by gunning him down and driving off. They have now discarded their glasses and fake moustaches.

IC:
Raine’s House, Tower Hamlets, London, England
“Our intelligence suggests some people from Northumbria are planning to shoot, oh shit- have shot … a Based Corps officer!”
said the PM, who is based in Raine’s house these days.
A classified location, Gloucestershire, England
Xander Pathan died.
The Northumbrian agents are being chased by members of the Based Corps at high speed, they also called the counter-terrorist police and gave their location and the plates with any letters in phonetic alphabet.
Last edited by Nazbol England on Fri May 26, 2023 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
News:
- War declared.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Fri May 26, 2023 10:03 am

Nazbol England wrote:
-Northumbria wrote:The Northumbrian agents respond by gunning him down and driving off. They have now discarded their glasses and fake moustaches.

IC:
“Our intelligence suggests some people from Northumbria are planning to shoot, oh shit- have shot … a Based Corps officer!”
Xander Pathan died.
The Northumbrian agents are being chased by members of the Based Corps at high speed, they also called the counter-terrorist police and gave their location and the plates with any letters in phonetic alphabet.

"Yeah, OK," says Alvin Ashleigh. "I don't really care that much. I don't even know what the 'Base Core' is. I'm putting the phone down now. Bye."

The Northumbrian agents are baffled as to how the Based Corps are still on their trail after having discarded their clever disguises.
Republic of Northumbria

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Fri May 26, 2023 10:14 am

Xander Pathan died.

"Yeah, OK," says Alvin Ashleigh. "I don't really care that much. I don't even know what the 'Base Core' is. I'm putting the phone down now. Bye."

The Northumbrian agents are baffled as to how the Based Corps are still on their trail after having discarded their clever disguises.

IC:
The counter-terrorist police arrive, in addition, the Based Corps receive authorisation from the PM to deliberately crash into the Northumbria agents’ cars if necessary,
furthermore the Army and Based Corps infantry are also heading to the scene, with similar authorisation for deadly force.
Last edited by Nazbol England on Fri May 26, 2023 10:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
News:
- War declared.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Fri May 26, 2023 10:27 am

Nazbol England wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:"Yeah, OK," says Alvin Ashleigh. "I don't really care that much. I don't even know what the 'Base Core' is. I'm putting the phone down now. Bye."

IC:
The counter-terrorist police arrive, in addition, the Based Corps receive authorisation from the PM to deliberately crash into the Northumbria agents’ cars if necessary,
furthermore the Army and Based Corps infantry are also heading to the scene, with similar authorisation for deadly force.

The Northumbrian agents continue driving.
Republic of Northumbria

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Fri May 26, 2023 10:34 am

The Northumbrian agents continue driving.

IC: the Based Corps car is driven right into their car. Meanwhile, police marksmen (and 10 markswomen) and Army and Based Corps snipers wait to shoot any Northumbrian agents who step out of the car.
The local Fire and Rescue Service is called to help rescue people from the blaze.
Ooc:
Please post casualties.
Last edited by Nazbol England on Fri May 26, 2023 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
News:
- War declared.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Fri May 26, 2023 11:53 pm

Nazbol England wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:The Northumbrian agents continue driving.

IC: the Based Corps car is driven right into their car. Meanwhile, police marksmen (and 10 markswomen) and Army and Based Corps snipers wait to shoot any Northumbrian agents who step out of the car.
The local Fire and Rescue Service is called to help rescue people from the blaze.
Ooc:
Please post casualties.

The agents’ car is undamaged. The Based Corps’ car bounces off it without leaving even a scratch.
Republic of Northumbria

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Fri May 26, 2023 11:57 pm

Nazbol England wrote:IC: the Based Corps car is driven right into their car. Meanwhile, police marksmen (and 10 markswomen) and Army and Based Corps snipers wait to shoot any Northumbrian agents who step out of the car.
Ooc:
Please post casualties.

The agents’ car is undamaged. The Based Corps’ car bounces off it without leaving even a scratch.

IC: The infantry fire RPGs* at the car as well as calling in air support.
As this is Stroud,
hippies begin heckling everyone leading to the police arresting them. 75 random juvenile thugs began throwing stones at the police, who baton charged them, injuring 6 and killing one.
When the Royal Air Fyrd bombers arrived, they air-striked the car.
Meanwhile, people in Stroud are about to riot.
Casualties:
Nazbol England- 7/8 Based Corps
personnel in the car, 1 psy ops officer (ShieldwallLeader Xander Pathan.)
0 police officers.
lumpenproletarian/bourgeois woke alliance (the Stroud people attacking the police, obstructing then etcetera)-
6 combatants injured
1 combatant killed
35/36 hippies captures.
*rocket-propelled grenades
OOC: post your casualties.
Last edited by Nazbol England on Sat May 27, 2023 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
News:
- War declared.

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Sat May 27, 2023 12:24 am

The car emerges from the dust clouds undamaged.

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Sat May 27, 2023 2:29 am

-Northumbria wrote:The car emerges from the dust clouds undamaged.

OOC: how?
News:
- War declared.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sat May 27, 2023 3:13 am

Nazbol England wrote:
-Northumbria wrote:The car emerges from the dust clouds undamaged.

OOC: how?

OOC: Luck.
Republic of Northumbria

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Sat May 27, 2023 3:40 am

Nazbol England wrote:OOC: how?

OOC: Luck.

IC:
In a strange turn of events, ShieldwallLeader Xander Pathan, who is not dead, is driven by the 2nd Commando Battalion, Special Operations Brigade, Based Corps to the chapel
for the wedding.
Soon afterwards, the decision is made to eject the Northumbrian Ambassador to the Kingdom*
of England, if they don’t pack their things and go back to Bamburgh, they will lose their diplomatic immunity.

*Soon to be a People’s Republic
OOC: if you can ignore scientific laws, so can I.
https://youtu.be/VEJ8lpCQbyw
Last edited by Nazbol England on Sat May 27, 2023 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
News:
- War declared.

Nazbol England
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazbol England » Sat May 27, 2023 10:01 am

IC: He arrived back at the Based Corps military chapel, he phones the taxi driver. During the phone call, he asked him “Is sweetie Jenny ok?”
News:
- War declared.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sun May 28, 2023 5:49 am

The Northumbrian agents have killed Jenny. Post losses.
Republic of Northumbria

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates