NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Injunct Ocalawaha

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 26, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

[DRAFT] Injunct Ocalawaha

Postby 0cala » Thu May 25, 2023 3:31 pm

Injunct Ocalawaha

Proposed by: 0cala, Edited & Co-Authored by The Ambis.

Nominee: Ocalawaha.
Type: Injunction
Author: 0cala
Co-Author(s): The Ambis

Im looking for Opinions and Suggestions.
The Security Council,

Recognizing, That Ocalawaha has been founded by Na2 in November of 2022, lost Governor status in April 2023 by accident, has had a lot of history which could be lost due to lack of Border Officers.

Noting, that Ocalawaha has no Governor or Border Officers ruling over it, making it vulnerable to Raids, and refounding Ocalawaha will destroy its history and have a risk of being refounded by others if not quick enough to refound it.

Wishing, that Ocalawaha be injuncted for the purpose of not losing it in a raid, with the consequence of losing Months worth of progress and history.

Ensuring, the Natives, such as Na2, and Anarchist People, have granted permission to injunct Ocalawaha, and injuncting Ocalawaha would preserve and save its history from being destroyed by attackers in the future.

Hereby Injuncts Ocalawaha
Last edited by 0cala on Thu May 25, 2023 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Retired Anti-Fascist Raider 2022-2024
oooooo oooooo

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Thu May 25, 2023 3:33 pm

Reserved.

oooooo oooooo

Varanius
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Varanius » Thu May 25, 2023 4:37 pm

My opinion and suggestion is that you do not pursue this, because it is bad. It will fail, and we will laugh. Thanks!
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guardian of the West Pacific
Author of SC#401
Gameplays Most Popular

Angeloid Astraea wrote:I can't think of anyone that creates controversy out of nothing better than you!
Excidium Planetis wrote:Yeah, if you could enlighten me as to why you're such an asshole, that would be great.
Koth wrote:Vara is such a dedicated hater, it's impressive
Mlakhavia wrote:Vara isn't a gameplay personality, he's a concentrated ball of spite

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Thu May 25, 2023 4:40 pm

I will listen to everyone except those that dwell in TWP.

oooooo oooooo

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 20, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Millenhaal » Thu May 25, 2023 4:42 pm

As a proud Balderan, allow me to drop my two cents.

My opinion and suggestion is that you do not pursue this, because it is bad. It will fail, and we will laugh. Thanks!
WV105: 24th
WV106: 17th
MILLENHAAL: Chief Ambassador to the WA: Felix Kopperdoun, Vice-Ambassador: Eupraxie Sankt-Felip
Statsminister of Balder
I USE THEY/THEM PRONOUNS, PLEASE RESPECT THAT
My favorite color is purple. What's yours?
OH OH OH MY GOD, WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME? WALKING DOWN MONTANA, OH OH OH!

Ostrovskiy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ostrovskiy » Thu May 25, 2023 4:45 pm

Hi! From TGW here!

Elected Director of the Union of Democratic States

Senior Warden, TGW | Lieutenant, UDSAF
First person to complete the lavenderest collection in Season 3, Best Rarity Collection of 2023 (as voted by the Cardens)
SCR#439, SCR#444, GAR#674, SCR#471, SCR#492, SCR#493, Issue #1622

Sleet: You are a Zionist and think anti-Zionism is anti-semitism. Me: y e s

Improper Classifications
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Improper Classifications » Thu May 25, 2023 4:48 pm

hi miss im from a raider region
that being said
my opinion and suggestion is that you do not pursue this, because it is bad. it will fail, and we will laugh. thanks
Last edited by Improper Classifications on Thu May 25, 2023 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Acolyte of Malice
Founder and Champion of Voidcall, Conqueror of Majesty and Pentarchs.
Legally proscribed in The South Pacific under On Concord.
The Imperial Federation of Improper Classifications

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu May 25, 2023 4:48 pm

I don't have an opinion on this proposal - I told Ocala before she set up her forum draft - and I honestly have no idea why people are mimicking Vara just to make a brazen point against it.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Millenhaal » Thu May 25, 2023 4:49 pm

Tinhampton wrote:I don't have an opinion on this proposal - I told Ocala before she set up her forum draft - and I honestly have no idea why people are mimicking Vara just to make a brazen point against it.

the bit
MILLENHAAL: Chief Ambassador to the WA: Felix Kopperdoun, Vice-Ambassador: Eupraxie Sankt-Felip
Statsminister of Balder

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Thu May 25, 2023 4:50 pm

-REMOVED-
Last edited by 0cala on Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oooooo oooooo

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 23, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The Ice States » Thu May 25, 2023 4:51 pm

0cala wrote:...has had alot of history which could be lost...

Rather than joining in the pile, I will point out that you have a spelling error here.
Factbooks · 46x World Assembly Author · Festering Snakepit Wiki · WACampaign · GA Stat Effects Data

Posts in the WA forums are Ooc and unofficial, absent indication otherwise.
Please check out my roleplay thread The Battle of Glass Tears!
WA 101 Guides to GA authorship, campaigning, and more.

Ostrovskiy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ostrovskiy » Thu May 25, 2023 4:52 pm

Tinhampton wrote:I don't have an opinion on this proposal - I told Ocala before she set up her forum draft - and I honestly have no idea why people are mimicking Vara just to make a brazen point against it.

We're mimicking Vara because 0cala refused the feedback and instead slammed on TWP for no reason.
Elected Director of the Union of Democratic States

Senior Warden, TGW | Lieutenant, UDSAF
First person to complete the lavenderest collection in Season 3, Best Rarity Collection of 2023 (as voted by the Cardens)
SCR#439, SCR#444, GAR#674, SCR#471, SCR#492, SCR#493, Issue #1622

Sleet: You are a Zionist and think anti-Zionism is anti-semitism. Me: y e s

Eternal Algerstonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Algerstonia » Thu May 25, 2023 4:53 pm

Millenhaal wrote:As a proud Balderan, allow me to drop my two cents.

Ostrovskiy wrote:Hi! From TGW here!

Varanius wrote:My opinion and suggestion is that you do not pursue this, because it is bad. It will fail, and we will laugh. Thanks!

touch grass. ocala, your proposal is fine.
Last edited by Eternal Algerstonia on Thu May 25, 2023 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Millenhaal
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Millenhaal » Thu May 25, 2023 4:54 pm

Eternal Algerstonia wrote:
Millenhaal wrote:As a proud Balderan, allow me to drop my two cents.

Ostrovskiy wrote:Hi! From TGW here!

Varanius wrote:My opinion and suggestion is that you do not pursue this, because it is bad. It will fail, and we will laugh. Thanks!

touch grass. ocala, your proposal is fine.

Alger has joined the woke mob confirmed

The Ice States wrote:
0cala wrote:...has had alot of history which could be lost...

Rather than joining in the pile, I will point out that you have a spelling error here.

Join the pile it's fun trust me
Statsminister of Balder

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Thu May 25, 2023 4:55 pm

im failing my ESE classes, i'll just go try to recover the credits, instead of making a stupid bad written proposal.

oooooo oooooo

Maurnindaia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 18, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Maurnindaia » Thu May 25, 2023 4:56 pm

Look, I ain't no WA master-writer or whatever, but...
I don't think you should...propose this.
Last edited by Maurnindaia on Thu May 25, 2023 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Society, Eh? It's always the quiet ones.
-Eternal God Emperor President of Vibonia [frfr???] (I do not speak for the region unless I specifically say so, take EVERYTHING I say with a grain of salt)
man i love having no lore whatsoever, its great you should try it sometime

Occidius
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 01, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Occidius » Thu May 25, 2023 5:15 pm

0cala wrote:It could be Rabbit season or Duck season, but its not Badge hunt season.

The pile's already big enough, so...

You've used three of your four lines to emphasise that Ocalawaha has a lot of history worth preserving. Even before cutting some of those to avoid repetition, you've got the character count left to actually lay out what that history is and why this august and venerable body should spend several days at vote for its sake. Go crazy. Everything I can glean (note, I didn't care to read that deep, feel free to correct me) indicates this region is abandoned for the other Ocala, and twelve RMB pages of mostly suppressed or spam posts doesn't inspire confidence, but you ought to give it a try. Be verbose!

This all before the fact, of course, that I'm not even sure an injunction protects against a refound? There's an executive delegate and a grand total of like 130 influence in the region. If someone really wanted to they could just bop it.
Nox - TWP's Minister of WAR and evil cat. That's the signature.

[16:20:16] Kyorgia Vasentius: But im not funny so I never say anything signature worthy :(

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Thu May 25, 2023 5:29 pm

Occidius wrote:
0cala wrote:It could be Rabbit season or Duck season, but its not Badge hunt season.

The pile's already big enough, so...

You've used three of your four lines to emphasise that Ocalawaha has a lot of history worth preserving. Even before cutting some of those to avoid repetition, you've got the character count left to actually lay out what that history is and why this august and venerable body should spend several days at vote for its sake. Go crazy. Everything I can glean (note, I didn't care to read that deep, feel free to correct me) indicates this region is abandoned for the other Ocala, and twelve RMB pages of mostly suppressed or spam posts doesn't inspire confidence, but you ought to give it a try. Be verbose!

This all before the fact, of course, that I'm not even sure an injunction protects against a refound? There's an executive delegate and a grand total of like 130 influence in the region. If someone really wanted to they could just bop it.

the new region is Ocala, Since Ocalawaha was just straight spam, But i decided that I wanted to preserve its history and this proposal is only to keep people from getting Governor status and/or making it a frontier.

oooooo oooooo

The Ambis
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ambis » Thu May 25, 2023 5:35 pm

Oh yeah, my help on this proposal (which is why I’m cited as a coauthor) is
A) I make sure it’s legal
B) I provide small tips as one of the only 3 people to pass an injunction
MINISTER | Magister | Godfather | Archangel | Justice
...There's an obvious gameplay solution to that problem - burn Algerheaven to the ground.
An insightful quote from Site Director Sedgistan

My main base of operations. The Ambis, Legal Affairs Minister of Thaecia, at your service.
Find my citizenships here, my accomplishments here, and my positions here.

"When Alger is the voice of reason, you know you have a problem"

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Thu May 25, 2023 5:55 pm

The real problem is getting this to be in quorum.
I dont have any stamps to advertise it.
I'll just Mass TG
Last edited by 0cala on Thu May 25, 2023 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oooooo oooooo

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Thu May 25, 2023 6:40 pm

Ostrovskiy wrote:

We're mimicking Vara because 0cala refused the feedback and instead slammed on TWP for no reason.

that could be both spam and flamebaiting, Vara made a rude comment, since the only thing TWP does nowadays is harass anyone that they dont like and get away with it, so i ignored them, then the "oh let me be funny to impress my foolish friends" peeps came in and copied vara.

oooooo oooooo

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 23, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The Ice States » Thu May 25, 2023 6:42 pm

0cala wrote:The real problem is getting this to be in quorum.
I dont have any stamps to advertise it.
I'll just Mass TG

You can run an API campaign, for which a guide is linked in my forum signature, if you would prefer not to manually send hundreds of telegrams.
Factbooks · 46x World Assembly Author · Festering Snakepit Wiki · WACampaign · GA Stat Effects Data

Posts in the WA forums are Ooc and unofficial, absent indication otherwise.
Please check out my roleplay thread The Battle of Glass Tears!
WA 101 Guides to GA authorship, campaigning, and more.

Greater Rostoria
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Greater Rostoria » Thu May 25, 2023 6:42 pm

As a proud TNPer

Uhh, dont look here...Its a work in progress...

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Thu May 25, 2023 6:44 pm

As a proud Ocalan

I dont give a shit, if you guys want to copy vara, yall can get a spam warning.
Last edited by 0cala on Thu May 25, 2023 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oooooo oooooo

Occidius
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 01, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Occidius » Thu May 25, 2023 6:46 pm

0cala wrote:the new region is Ocala, Since Ocalawaha was just straight spam, But i decided that I wanted to preserve its history and this proposal is only to keep people from getting Governor status and/or making it a frontier.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't think the international community is gonna be willing or happy to dedicate an entire voting period to preserving a spam region. You'll probably want to look into other ways to protect it - you could temporarily move WA in to get the delegacy, password the region, and then move back out? So long as you keep a puppet in there, It would avoid the de...

0cala wrote:since the only thing TWP does nowadays is harass anyone that they dont like and get away with it

Nevermind lmao that's what I get for trying to be helpful
Nox - TWP's Minister of WAR and evil cat. That's the signature.

[16:20:16] Kyorgia Vasentius: But im not funny so I never say anything signature worthy :(

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council