NATION

PASSWORD

Oceania resistance leader marries Aeronautics CEO (IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Woke Oceania
Civil Servant

Founded: May 24, 2023
Ex-Nation

Oceania resistance leader marries Aeronautics CEO (IC)

Postby Woke Oceania » Wed May 24, 2023 1:21 pm

Major-General
Alastair Pathan
(Age: 30), head of the Psychological Operations Division for the Free Oceanian Army
(The land-based armed force of the Free Oceanian government,
which includes Merseyside,
the Tower Hamlets, Luton and most of
West Yorkshire under it’s territory), is marrying
Monique D. Zaria, CEO of Le Roi Aeronautics, in Wirral Unitarian Church.
News:
-“Major-General” of rebels, Pathan switches rebel groups, joining a Trotskyist one.
- Hate speech convictions on the rise.
- tourist killed by unknown assailants in Wildetown.

Woke Oceania
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Woke Oceania » Wed May 24, 2023 1:23 pm

IC: The wedding is attended by his brother, his brother’s wives
his sister, his sister’s husband, his closest university friend and one of his uncles.
OOC: which of Monique’s relatives show up?
Last edited by Woke Oceania on Wed May 24, 2023 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News:
-“Major-General” of rebels, Pathan switches rebel groups, joining a Trotskyist one.

The Republic of Western Sol
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby The Republic of Western Sol » Thu May 25, 2023 12:28 am

IC: Monique relatives and close friends start showing up, her older brothers, and her father, her aunt, who’s been a mother to her since childhood, her best friend and assistant G2-C4NN5, and her Ex (who basically forced herself into the wedding)

Woke Oceania
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Woke Oceania » Thu May 25, 2023 12:32 am

The Republic of Western Sol wrote:IC: Monique relatives and close friends start showing up, her older brothers, and her father, her aunt, who’s been a mother to her since childhood, her best friend and assistant G2-C4NN5, and her Ex (who basically forced herself into the wedding)

IC: it’s time for her father to walk her down the aisle and then for them to say their vows. Alastair Pathan is really looking forward to marrying this beautiful, smart woman.
News:

Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby The Republic of Western Sol » Thu May 25, 2023 5:11 am

Woke Oceania wrote:
The Republic of Western Sol wrote:IC: Monique relatives and close friends start showing up, her older brothers, and her father, her aunt, who’s been a mother to her since childhood, her best friend and assistant G2-C4NN5, and her Ex (who basically forced herself into the wedding)

IC: it’s time for her father to walk her down the aisle and then for them to say their vows. Alastair Pathan is really looking forward to marrying this beautiful, smart woman.

She gets walked down the isle by her father, looking graceful in her long, flowing dress, wearing a veil that covers her face as she stands by the altar with you, blushing a little, her mechanical legs fidgeting a little, showing how flustered she truly is right now
OOC: how tall did you want her to be at this part?

Woke Oceania
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Woke Oceania » Thu May 25, 2023 6:37 am

The Republic of Western Sol wrote:
Woke Oceania wrote:IC: it’s time for her father to walk her down the aisle and then for them to say their vows. Alastair Pathan is really looking forward to marrying this beautiful, smart woman.

She gets walked down the isle by her father, looking graceful in her long, flowing dress, wearing a veil that covers her face as she stands by the altar with you, blushing a little, her mechanical legs fidgeting a little, showing how flustered she truly is right now
OOC: how tall did you want her to be at this part?

IC:
The priest gestures for Alastair to say his vows,
“I, Alastair Mehmed Pathan, do take Monique D. Zaria and vow to love, honour, guide and protect her till death do us part.”
Now the time has come for her vows.
OOC: 5 ft 10.5 in?
He’s 6 ft 4.5 inn
News:

Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby The Republic of Western Sol » Thu May 25, 2023 6:55 am

“I, Monique D.Zaria take Major-General Alastair Mehmed Pathan as my lawfully wedded husband and vow to love, honour and obey him till death do us part~”
She lets out a cute little giggle, looking up at you as her legs auto adjust her height to remain 5 inches shorter than you at all times

Woke Oceania
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Woke Oceania » Thu May 25, 2023 6:59 am

The Republic of Western Sol wrote:“I, Monique D.Zaria take Major-General Alastair Mehmed Pathan as my lawfully wedded husband and vow to love, honour and obey him till death do us part~”
She lets out a cute little giggle, looking up at you as her legs auto adjust her height to remain 5 inches shorter than you at all times

Alastair M. Pathan smiles at her and holds her hand, the priest passes the marriage document to him which he signs and then passes to her.
Once she signs it, they are married according to the laws of the Resistance territory.
Last edited by Woke Oceania on Thu May 25, 2023 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
News:

Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby The Republic of Western Sol » Thu May 25, 2023 7:34 am

Woke Oceania wrote:
The Republic of Western Sol wrote:“I, Monique D.Zaria take Major-General Alastair Mehmed Pathan as my lawfully wedded husband and vow to love, honour and obey him till death do us part~”

Alastair M. Pathan smiles at her and holds her hand, the priest passes the marriage document to him which he signs and then passes to her.
Once she signs it, they are married according to the laws of the Resistance territory.

she signs the marriage certificate, much to the dismay to Monique’s Ex in the back row, shes now officially your wife
“I-I love you Alastair”

Woke Oceania
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Woke Oceania » Thu May 25, 2023 7:38 am

Woke Oceania wrote:Alastair M. Pathan smiles at her and holds her hand, the priest passes the marriage document to him which he signs and then passes to her.

she signs the marriage certificate, much to the dismay to Monique’s Ex in the back row, shes now officially your wife
“I-I love you Alastair”

“I love you too, darling.” Said Alastair
“I now pronounce you man and wife.” Said the priest.
News:

Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby The Republic of Western Sol » Fri May 26, 2023 1:17 am

Monique is blushing heavily, looking up a you and waiting for you to lift the Veil

Woke Oceania
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Woke Oceania » Fri May 26, 2023 1:58 am

The Republic of Western Sol wrote:Monique is blushing heavily, looking up a you and waiting for you to lift the Veil

IC: he lifts the veil and gives her a short kiss on the lips, “let’s go to my place, darling.” He said to her. He’s thinking of eventually going on a honeymoon to Japan with her.
News:

Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby The Republic of Western Sol » Fri May 26, 2023 3:39 am

Woke Oceania wrote:
The Republic of Western Sol wrote:Monique is blushing heavily, looking up a you and waiting for you to lift the Veil

IC: he lifts the veil and gives her a short kiss on the lips, “let’s go to my place, darling.” He said to her. He’s thinking of eventually going on a honeymoon to Japan with her.

Monique lets out her Adorable little giggle, leaning in for a better kiss, her smile lighting up the room, and she’s exited about where we’re going next, and although she doesn’t know where we’re going, she’s as excited as a kid on Christmas
“Lead the way, hon~”

Woke Oceania
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Woke Oceania » Fri May 26, 2023 3:58 am

Woke Oceania wrote:IC: he lifts the veil and gives her a short kiss on the lips, “let’s go to my place, darling.” He said to her. He’s thinking of eventually going on a honeymoon to Japan with her.

Monique lets out her Adorable little giggle, leaning in for a better kiss, her smile lighting up the room, and she’s exited about where we’re going next, and although she doesn’t know where we’re going, she’s as excited as a kid on Christmas
“Lead the way, hon~”

IC: he leads the way to their room, tomorrow, they’ll go on the honeymoon to Japan, but now he’d like some time alone with her and she’d probably like the same.
News:

Diplomat

Libertarian Police State

Postby The Republic of Western Sol » Fri May 26, 2023 4:45 am

Woke Oceania wrote:
The Republic of Western Sol wrote:Monique lets out her Adorable little giggle, leaning in for a better kiss, her smile lighting up the room, and she’s exited about where we’re going next, and although she doesn’t know where we’re going, she’s as excited as a kid on Christmas
“Lead the way, hon~”

IC: he leads the way to their room, tomorrow, they’ll go on the honeymoon to Japan, but now he’d like some time alone with her and she’d probably like the same.

Shed more than like that

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates