NATION

PASSWORD

Hereward the Woke 2 (FT/IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2023
Ex-Nation

Hereward the Woke 2 (FT/IC)

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:41 am

“Long ago in Oceania, I, Hereward the woke, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish culture warriors leading a blessed army stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Woke!”
sign-ups:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=532367&p=40452580#p40452580
News:
- Nation has "average" levels of women's rights, "high" levels of men's rights.
-"Latest interest-rates crisis shows supremacy of Islamic finance"- Grand Mufti.
- War Minister, Akbar Zahir Khan, dies in airstrikes.

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:45 am

Hereward said no such thing.

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:46 am

IC:
Haqnazar Sultanov, a muscular man, biologically 45, with neat, short hair and a neat-trim beard, 5 ft 10 in in height, and wearing a ragged Kazakh General Staff uniform, arrived in New Stockholm, after taking 10 seconds to take in the sights, he walked to a café.
He hoped he isn't chased by a woke mob once they recognise his uniform (Republic of Kazakhstan Space Force).
Last edited by Fan-T Pashtunistan on Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
News:
-"Latest interest-rates crisis shows supremacy of Islamic finance"- Grand Mufti.

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:19 am

Fan-T Pashtunistan wrote:

IC:
Haqnazar Sultanov, a muscular man, biologically 45, with neat, short hair and a neat-trim beard, 5 ft 10 in in height, and wearing a ragged Kazakh General Staff uniform, arrived in New Stockholm, after taking 10 seconds to take in the sights, he walked to a café.
He hoped he isn't chased by a woke mob once they recognise his uniform (Republic of Kazakhstan Space Force).

IC: A person noticed Sultanov's military uniform, they (the person ‘identifying’ him happens to be non-binary), walked over to some students carrying pitchforks and told them about the "Wehraboo" that they've supposedly sighted.
They chased him screaming “Nazi scum!” and “kill the Larper d—head!”
He shot two of them and is now running away.
“Chad gave the radgies a propa beating!” Said one local teenager
“Bravest gadjie eva!” said another.
The woke police commonly go into poor areas, such as this part of New Stockholm, to catch dissidents.
As such these unemployed teenagers hate pro-regime vigilantes and the Woke Police.
Last edited by Fan-T Pashtunistan on Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
News:

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:53 am

The ‘Woke Police’, as they are still commonly referred to despite ‘police’ not actually being part of their name because they are woke, pursues the offender. “Stop in the name of the woke, or we’ll cancel you!” they shout after Sultanov.

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:59 am

-Northumbria wrote:The ‘Woke Police’, as they are still commonly referred to despite ‘police’ not actually being part of their name because they are woke, pursues the offender. “Stop in the name of the woke, or we’ll cancel you!” they shout after Sultanov.

IC: He runs into an alleyway, turns and fires his gun again,
presumably there's one for Doctor Gimses, Doctor of Woke Medicine
and one for the infirmary to mend their broken face,
then he gets on a bus to Elswoke.
OOC:
Can the bus driver ask him his name?
Last edited by Fan-T Pashtunistan on Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
News:

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:55 am

The bus arrives in Elswoke. The driver, who is blind, ran over a dozen pedestrians on his way there and caused nine fatal car accidents.

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:59 am

-Northumbria wrote:The bus arrives in Elswoke. The driver, who is blind, ran over a dozen pedestrians on his way there and caused nine fatal car accidents.

After thanking the driver, our hero gets out and walks into a restaurant in Elswoke, "Hello, how are you?" he says to the person working at the front of house, politely. He is still wearing the military jacket from earlier though it's a bit torn.
News:

Georgia rp 2023
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 20, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Georgia rp 2023 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:00 am

man i'm laughing wth is this XDD

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:16 am

-Northumbria wrote:The bus arrives in Elswoke. The driver, who is blind, ran over a dozen pedestrians on his way there and caused nine fatal car accidents.

After thanking the driver, our hero gets out and walks into a restaurant in Elswoke, "Hello, how are you?" he says to the person working at the front of house, politely. He is still wearing the military jacket from earlier though it's a bit torn.

The man he greets is none other than Matt Goodwin, fired from his job in academia as a result of his campaign against wholeness. He pulls the decidedly non-woke prospective customer into a corner. “What are you doing!?” he demands. “This place is so woke it has ‘woke’ in the name.”

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:23 am

-Northumbria wrote:
Fan-T Pashtunistan wrote:After thanking the driver, our hero gets out and walks into a restaurant in Elswoke, "Hello, how are you?" he says to the person working at the front of house, politely. He is still wearing the military jacket from earlier though it's a bit torn.

The man he greets is none other than Matt Goodwin, fired from his job in academia as a result of his campaign against wholeness. He pulls the decidedly non-woke prospective customer into a corner. “What are you doing!?” he demands. “This place is so woke it has ‘woke’ in the name.”

IC: "It's fine." says our hero, "Why are else are we meeting in the same place, and share the same cause?
There must be some plan."
But our hero gets the feeling the two of them are being watched.
News:

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:26 am

-Northumbria wrote:The man he greets is none other than Matt Goodwin, fired from his job in academia as a result of his campaign against wholeness. He pulls the decidedly non-woke prospective customer into a corner. “What are you doing!?” he demands. “This place is so woke it has ‘woke’ in the name.”

IC: "It's fine." says our hero, "Why are else are we meeting in the same place, and share the same cause?

“Because you’ve just shown up at the only place that will employ me, conditional on me renouncing anti-wokeness,” replies Goodwin.

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:28 am

-Northumbria wrote:
Fan-T Pashtunistan wrote:IC: "It's fine." says our hero, "Why are else are we meeting in the same place, and share the same cause?

“Because you’ve just shown up at the only place that will employ me, conditional on me renouncing anti-wokeness,” replies Goodwin.

IC: "All I mean is there are others like us. If you're worried about the safety of my family I understand, but if you're worried about money; we'll take our pay from the enemy, it's war. What do you say, my brother?"
replies our hero.
Last edited by Fan-T Pashtunistan on Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
News:

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:37 am

-Northumbria wrote:“Because you’ve just shown up at the only place that will employ me, conditional on me renouncing anti-wokeness,” replies Goodwin.

IC: "All I mean is there are others like us. If you're worried about the safety of my family I understand, but if you're worried about money; we'll take our pay from the enemy, it's war. What do you say, my brother?"
replies our hero.

“Don’t be silly,” says the one-time co-author of Revolt on the Right. “The last opponent of wokeness died in front of me just yesterday. How was he to know it was a transgender man? She looked exactly like a woman! Oh, fu—” With that, Goodwin is interrupted by being vaporised by the laser of an Anti-Misgendering Drone.

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:42 am

-Northumbria wrote:
Fan-T Pashtunistan wrote:IC: "All I mean is there are others like us. If you're worried about the safety of my family I understand, but if you're worried about money; we'll take our pay from the enemy, it's war. What do you say, my brother?"
replies our hero.

“Don’t be silly,” says the one-time co-author of Revolt on the Right. “The last opponent of wokeness died in front of me just yesterday. How was he to know it was a transgender man? She looked exactly like a woman! Oh, fu—” With that, Goodwin is interrupted by being vaporised by the laser of an Anti-Misgendering Drone.

IC:
Our hero sees a government official get out of a wokemobile, he asks their preferred pronouns. Unless they answer she and/or her, that person is getting shot. And regardless of the answer, he's taking the wokemobile.
Last edited by Fan-T Pashtunistan on Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
News:

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:01 pm

-Northumbria wrote:“Don’t be silly,” says the one-time co-author of Revolt on the Right. “The last opponent of wokeness died in front of me just yesterday. How was he to know it was a transgender man? She looked exactly like a woman! Oh, fu—” With that, Goodwin is interrupted by being vaporised by the laser of an Anti-Misgendering Drone.

IC:
Our hero sees a government official get out of a wokemobile, he asks their preferred pronouns. Unless they answer she and/or her, that person is getting shot. And regardless of the answer, he's taking the wokemobile.

OOC: What if they're trans?

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:02 pm

-Northumbria wrote:
Fan-T Pashtunistan wrote:IC:

OOC: What if they're trans?

OOC:
Then he recognises them as their identified gender and treats them accordingly.
News:

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:06 pm

"They/them," they reply.

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:10 pm

-Northumbria wrote:"They/them," they reply.

IC: He takes the wokemobile, shoots them and drives off to a coastal area. He drives through a gate, then gives a signal to the captain of a cargo ship. He hopes to get to Tokyo, Japan on the cargo ship.
Last edited by Fan-T Pashtunistan on Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
News:

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:57 am

IC:
Our hero, now going by the name, Chad, gets off the boat in Tokyo, a bustling, yet highly ordered and clean, city he had previously visited at the age of 25.
He said goodbye to the Captain and crew then went to a location, the Captain had told him was a resistance base:
Saigo Takamori Café.
It had a picture of Saigo Takamori at the door and some sushi in the window, outside it was a dark night, figuratively and, since the Woke occupation, literally, and there was a half-moon in the sky
Last edited by Fan-T Pashtunistan on Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
News:

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:17 am

Eric Kaufmann, the owner of the cafe and resistance leader, greets him. "We were but a day from getting in touch with Goodwin! What a shame that he died before we could reach him," he says.

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:18 am

-Northumbria wrote:Eric Kaufmann, the owner of the cafe and resistance leader, greets him. "We were but a day from getting in touch with Goodwin! What a shame that he died before we could reach him," he says.

IC: "Yes, it was a shame." our hero said to Kaufmann, "He was a martyr for our cause." said our hero before asking "What is your name?"
News:

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:19 am

-Northumbria wrote:Eric Kaufmann, the owner of the cafe and resistance leader, greets him. "We were but a day from getting in touch with Goodwin! What a shame that he died before we could reach him," he says.

IC: "Yes, it was a shame." our hero said to Kaufmann, "He was a martyr for our cause." said our hero before asking "What is your name?"

"My name is Eric Kaufmann," says Eric Kaufmann.

Fan-T Pashtunistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fan-T Pashtunistan » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:21 am

-Northumbria wrote:
Fan-T Pashtunistan wrote:IC: "Yes, it was a shame." our hero said to Kaufmann, "He was a martyr for our cause." said our hero before asking "What is your name?"

"My name is Eric Kaufmann," says Eric Kaufmann.

IC:
"I see..." he said, thinking for a moment as his brow furrowed:
Fan-T Pashtunistan wrote:“Chad gave the radgies a propa beating!” Said one local teenager
“Bravest gadjie eva!” said another.

They call me... Chad."
Last edited by Fan-T Pashtunistan on Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
News:

-Northumbria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Northumbria » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:49 am

-Northumbria wrote:"My name is Eric Kaufmann," says Eric Kaufmann.

IC:
"I see..." he said, thinking for a moment as his brow furrowed:

They call me... Chad."

"I'm sure they do," replies Kaufmann.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse