NATION

PASSWORD

Holy Spanish discovering of a new multiverse [IC, Open.]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Holy Spanish discovering of a new multiverse [IC, Open.]

Postby Holy Spain » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:58 pm

Good day leaders,
Recently, new discoveries and science has discovered another multiverse that has been uncolonized and there is only native inhabitants.

Holy Spain would like to gather up people to explore, map, and colonize the galaxies within this new multiverse.

This multiverse likely consists of quadrillions of planets and is ripe for the taking.

Holy Spain will also like to share discoveries of faster hyperdrive technologies.

Tired of having to move slow at only close to the speed of light? Look no further!

Recently, Holy Spain has harvested the magic of an alien species to create technology which changes space itself to shorten the distance and your ship enters a portal, and then distance returns. Of course, this has been achieved without harming the aliens.

That's it for now!

Take care,
Emperor Francisco Franco
Last edited by Holy Spain on Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:02 pm

The old realm is part of this multiverse since we are technically a mini universe or pocket dimension.

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:03 pm

(this is IC, i don't really see you rping. Also, no one is apart of this multiverse, it's unintelligent aliens. I can tell you, since I invented this multiverse just now, you are not in it...]

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:28 pm

Exucular will assist Spain in its exploration and survey of this new multiverse. The UEE takes great interest in this newly discovered reality for a number of reasons.

One being the apparent absence of major powers leaving this multiverse largely uncontested.

A second reason being the volatility of the current NS multiverse. A new reality where constant nuclear and zombie apocalypses are not a common occurrence is highly desirable.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:38 pm

"Ah, good a new multiverse, now, I'm just gonna secure 5 million galaxies in Operation Safe Haven" remarked Karl von Larenz, reading the news of the newly discovered multiverse. (FWC protects all races fighting for a noble cause)
"Dad, why is my sister named Rose?"
"Because your mother loves roses."
"Thanks dad."
"No problem, Rheinmetall-AG Flugabwehrraketensystem Roland auf Radkraftfahrzeug "
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:48 am

The following is a transmission from an exploration team that was sent to scout out some areas of the multiverse:

”Boss, there’s a lot of alien life here. We’ve been to some planets. They aren’t intelligent enough to have space programs or make weapons. This multiverse is quite peaceful.” Captain Zelgot of cruiser “Kennedy” remarked.

“Excellent. Our colonization of this multiverse will make us huge. I will give coordinates to others as well. We are not a greedy empire, we are a fair empire.” Emperor Francisco Franco stated.

“Yes, sir. I will make sure our patrol ships ensure that their exploration is peaceful and we will take care of threats.”

“Good.”

Transmission end.

Coordinates (28382919.13, 273119.23, 0183827.71) are the places to jump.

Holy Spain has already conquered 230,000 planets in the multiverse.

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:55 am

OOC: It’s an empty multiverse for fucks sake, claim as much galaxies as possible and then just colonize them later
"Thanks dad."
"No problem, Rheinmetall-AG Flugabwehrraketensystem Roland auf Radkraftfahrzeug "
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:57 am

Exucular Zone of Influence

As of today 4,829 universes have been claimed by the Empire with roughly 379,000 uninhabited star systems having gone through the beginning stages of settlement.

Tens of billions have already made the journey to the new colonies with hundreds of billions waiting for approval to cross into the new reality.

Coordinates (28382919.13, 273119.23, 0183827.71)

Representatives from the UEE arrive at the coordinates and begin construction of a massive space station to serve as a diplomatic point for all powers in the new multiverse. It would serve a similar role as the United Nations Headquarters and the Citadel.

As Holy Spain was the first to discover the pathways to this new multiverse Exucular offers them the honor of naming the new station.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:45 pm

You get a transmission from Holy Spanish government, telling you they wish to name the station "The Democratic Paradise."

---end transmission btw---

Holy Spain has now claimed millions planets and is working on claiming more.
Last edited by Holy Spain on Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:26 pm

OOC: you are fully aware that a single light year is approximately 5.9 trillion miles? And this “super hyperdrive” would be unable to traverse very far, very quickly. To travel across our home galaxy, you would take about 5900000 trillion hours, or 6.73 x 1014 Years.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:50 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:OOC: you are fully aware that a single light year is approximately 5.9 trillion miles? And this “super hyperdrive” would be unable to traverse very far, very quickly. To travel across our home galaxy, you would take about 5900000 trillion hours, or 6.73 x 1014 Years.

Are the changes I made relatively unpowerful enough? As I keep saying I am not trying to be super powerful, I am trying to be sci fi, maintaining a powerful prowess while having the ability to loose in multiple ways.

No matter what I do, i will make sure there is a way I can loose. I will not make myself the most powerful person ever, albeit i will make myself pretty powerful just for fun.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:55 pm

Holy Spain wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:OOC: you are fully aware that a single light year is approximately 5.9 trillion miles? And this “super hyperdrive” would be unable to traverse very far, very quickly. To travel across our home galaxy, you would take about 5900000 trillion hours, or 6.73 x 1014 Years.

Are the changes I made relatively unpowerful enough? As I keep saying I am not trying to be super powerful, I am trying to be sci fi, maintaining a powerful prowess while having the ability to loose in multiple ways.

No matter what I do, i will make sure there is a way I can loose. I will not make myself the most powerful person ever, albeit i will make myself pretty powerful just for fun.

Of course. That makes sense. Just, if you wish to make a multiverse, a far faster FTL transport would be necessary for it to be fun. If you want this to be a fun, not so serious RP, “you can teleport” would suffice.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:58 pm

Would it be plausible to have something i think the Qu said they have? Literally changing space itself to make the distance shorter and like basically going through a portal.

Realistically if i use a witch alien i could harness their power to a piece of tech to do this

Undemocacy
Envoy

Founded: Sep 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Undemocacy » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:08 pm

Holy Spain wrote:

OOC:
your hyper drive is only about 0.004C or 0.4% of the speed of light, and also even insanely fast speeds can be balanced in FT because once you are travelling faster than information can travel it really doesn't matter too much, no one can react to your appearance.

Also godmoding doesn't just mean having really powerful equipment, it can mean that but it is more how you RP. You have godmodded in the past but the solution isn't necessarily just to have very underpowered equipment.
Last edited by Undemocacy on Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the IUN and CIS IC
Past Tech, Modern Tech, Post Modern tech. Yeah the history was weird, also maybe fantasy tech according to Sebrenskiya who said etrouts are FanT.
Update: I ended up outlasting Sebrenskiya which means the Etrout are PMT again!
Tier: 10
Type: 9 (though I don't control all of my home planet)
Class: 0.6666666
According to this index:

I used to use NS stats, but then I read them and I don't anymore.
Code: Select all
[pre]this is how all those people do compact news things, pretty neat I think[/pre]

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:11 pm

Holy Spain wrote:Would it be plausible to have something i think the Qu said they have? Literally changing space itself to make the distance shorter and like basically going through a portal.

Realistically if i use a witch alien i could harness their power to a piece of tech to do this

You don’t need to ask other people about everything. And yes, go ahead, mix in some magic. Remember, ultimately all of FT stuff is fictional. We’re not here to limit your imagination, we’re here to RP, and sometimes, that means telling someone when they’ve gone off course. Let your imagination run wild; find a niche. Something that makes your nation…truly unique.
Kraven Prevails!

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:50 pm

The Democratic Paradise

The large space station glittered like a jewel in the void as thousands of construction droids labored to build Democratic Paradise.

Though known as Democratic Paradise for official and legal reasons colonists have nicknamed it Paradise Station.

Thousands of ships stop at DP station for resupply and repairs before leaving for new worlds across the new multiverse.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:21 pm

Emilia Star System
Imperial Universe Designation: OB-531714

After first stoping at Democratic Paradise Station all ships entering the Imperial Zone of Exucular must pass through the Emilia System. As the first system settled in the first universe the Empire had claimed Emilia has been declared the capital of the zone. Tens of thousands of ships pass through everyday on their way to various space stations and settlements across the ever expanding Imperial Zone.

Though a previously uninhabitable star system Emilia now holds over 2.5 billion permanent residents. So far the most out of all imperial colonies in the new multiverse.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:51 pm

Holy Spain would like to donate military equipment and economic aid to Exucular.

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:17 pm

Exucular accepts.

The UEE proposes a trade agreement between the Empire and Holy Spain. Exucular also extends and offer to have a Holy Spanish embassy constructed and staffed on Emilia. The Empire hopes a similar offer is extended in return.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:50 pm

Holy Spain would like to accept a trade agreement, proposing trade of metals, diamonds, and other materials.

Holy Spain would gladly put am embassy up, and would like to offer one at Anaxes.

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:03 pm

Exucular accepts the trade agreement.

The UEE also accepts the proposal of an embassy on Anaxes.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:17 pm

-Imperial Update-

As of the time of this update the UEE has presence within 773,964 star systems across 6371 universes.

Several shipyards are being constructed in Emilia and other key systems for the purpose of building a new colonial navy. These new ships will be deployed for the defense of imperial interests, combating foreign aggressors, and for exploration of the new multiverse. If needed the new fleets can be deployed to supplement local defense forces of imperial star systems and planets across the zone.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:26 am

As the RSRM sees other nations making claims nearer and nearer to the homeworlds, we isolate ourselves with varying obstacles such as antimatter gas clouds and space time alterations that can pull any ship into a 1 dimensional object without length or height, these areas have safe passages only known to Spacefleet STRATOS personell. Ships entering through slipspace are also to be warned as we have also placed various obstacles in slipspace as well. Trade routes will be established once peaceful intentions are declared.
"Thanks dad."

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:44 am

Holy Spain would assign patrol ships in all controlled systems, in the homeworlds and near where RSRM has territories.

Holy Spain would like to declare all warnings will be ignored.

If our ships are fired upon, this will mean war.

Heavy cruisers and battlecruisers will be ready to jump in at any point to aid any attacked ship. If needed, higher force will be sent.

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:33 am

Emilia Star System
Imperial Universe Designation: OB-531714

With the heightened tensions in the New Multiverse the UEE has placed the Imperial Zone on alert. Detection networks and early warning systems are currently being expanded and upgraded.

The UEE sends communications to the RSRM for an embassy exchange.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents