NATION

PASSWORD

New cloning technology

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

New cloning technology

Postby Holy Spain » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:33 pm

(don’t know where to put this so here ya go)

Recently, Holy Spain has advanced cloning technology that allows cheap and efficent high quality cloning. Holy Spain will be demilitarizing and replacing troops with these soldiers. We will also be using new blaster rifle variants of our current weapons, and this will allow us to keep an extremely high military.

With this discovery, these clones will be armed with armor which is heavilly bullet resistant and can resist other means of weapons. There are also brand new weapons being serviced to revolutionize our military.

North Anlitelcontizard and Zontilezland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 12, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby North Anlitelcontizard and Zontilezland » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:35 pm

If people use it in the wrong way the world will doom
I will remake this old crappy nation information in possibly the future

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:18 am

Clones are being decommissioned from service as we return to militarizing population.

Paipo-Paipo
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 31, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Paipo-Paipo » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:38 am

Adopting cloning isn't necessarily bad but this is very similar to an issue that arose in one of our nations most beloved film, Battle of The Celestial Bodies; Attack of the Mass Produced Paipoin (2003 A.E).

North Anlitelcontizard and Zontilezland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 12, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby North Anlitelcontizard and Zontilezland » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:42 am

Yeah cloning is not bad if you clones food
I will remake this old crappy nation information in possibly the future

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:43 am

Holy Spain wrote:(don’t know where to put this so here ya go)

Recently, Holy Spain has advanced cloning technology that allows cheap and efficent high quality cloning. Holy Spain will be demilitarizing and replacing troops with these soldiers. We will also be using new blaster rifle variants of our current weapons, and this will allow us to keep an extremely high military.

With this discovery, these clones will be armed with armor which is heavilly bullet resistant and can resist other means of weapons. There are also brand new weapons being serviced to revolutionize our military.

You’re… Decommissioning Servicemen with cloned Servicemen? And what if the cloned servicemen turn out to be disloyal?
The Greater Empire Of LFPD Sovereign
“Willst du en totalen krieg!?”
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.
Pro-Russian, Pro Palestine

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:44 am

Holy Spain wrote:Clones are being decommissioned from service as we return to militarizing population.

Why?
The Greater Empire Of LFPD Sovereign
“Willst du en totalen krieg!?”
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.
Pro-Russian, Pro Palestine

Paipo-Paipo
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 31, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Paipo-Paipo » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:21 am

probably too expensive. We did this but the initial costs were staggering, it bankrupted our protectorate. One can imagine that factory producing an Army from scratch without a proper plan to phase out servicemen and outfit with armor and light based weapons would need a better thought out plan than, Hey Chief, We are gonna do an thing can you sign here pwease?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates