NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Declaration In Regard To Hippopotami

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

[DEFEATED] Declaration In Regard To Hippopotami

Postby Jutsa » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:38 am

A hippopotamus bursts through the crowd which is applauding the situation, quashing many in the process.

That is all.
Last edited by Jutsa on Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:09 pm

Jutsa wrote:
The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices wrote:"The resolution now at vote is logically incompatible with extant Security Council legislation. My office will not lend its support to measures that render this chamber's positions nonsensical. This should have been a repeal."

"I would argue that the chamber's position is already nonsensical! This resolution is here to fix that with a more completed picture that is also more fair to bears, all without adding to the horrible monster that is the Repeals-to-Legislation Ratio."

"Repeals are a time-honored tradition and decorate some of the most memorable resolutions this body has ever passed. The allergic reaction of this chamber's less ambitious members to the repeal-and-replace notwithstanding, contradictory measures existing simultaneously is no state in which good law may survive."
If you're seeing this post, I probably meant to post it as Wallenburg.

Previous

Return to WA Archives