NATION

PASSWORD

Fenwick Brigade occupation of Iceland

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Fenwick Brigade occupation of Iceland

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:02 pm

Despite Lonidminster's surrender, the Fenwick Brigade is still in control of Iceland. After being stabbed in the back by their allies, they are to say the least fucking furious and prepared to kill everyone - slave or not - unless they get paid $10 billion to leave. "Better pay up," warns Richard Fenwick in a video message posted online.
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:07 pm

To: Fenwick Foundation
"While we do not have that much international currency. We could maybe offer to send over some resources and you will send the slaves to us so we can free them. As well as leaving the humans in iceland alone?"
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,631,057,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:08 pm

Ottomahn Empire wrote:The Ottoman Empire is threatening to sail the Tirpitz, which has finished its Sea Trials and is ready for war, over to Iceland and pound anything Fenwick Brigade on the coasts into dust.

"We welcome death!" laughs Richard Fenwick. "But our hostages might not, and we have plenty of them. Women and children included."
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:10 pm

The execution of 500 slaves is recorded and posted online, though it took a few takes so the death toll is more like 2,500.

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:11 pm

Fenwick Foundation wrote:
Ottomahn Empire wrote:The Ottoman Empire is threatening to sail the Tirpitz, which has finished its Sea Trials and is ready for war, over to Iceland and pound anything Fenwick Brigade on the coasts into dust.

"We welcome death!" laughs Richard Fenwick. "But our hostages might not, and we have plenty of them. Women and children included."

As of this moment, the Fenwick Foundation has been placed on the Most Wanted list.

Thousands of bounty hunters arrived on small boats, with their eye on the 500 million dollar bounty, to kill the Fenwicks. As well as the blockade vessels arriving in the area, with the “Rods From God” system targeting the main base of the Fenwicks. In 5 minutes, it would orbit directly above, and release a single guided tungsten rod, which would slam into the earth, with a small nuclear warhead’s worth of power.

The Secretary of State declared:

“Slavery is a scourge, as are these “Fenwicks”. Mark my words, we will hunt them, as hard as we did Osama Bin Laden. They will die.”
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:15 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
Fenwick Foundation wrote:"We welcome death!" laughs Richard Fenwick. "But our hostages might not, and we have plenty of them. Women and children included."

As of this moment, the Fenwick Foundation has been placed on the Most Wanted list.

Thousands of bounty hunters arrived on small boats, with their eye on the 500 million dollar bounty, to kill the Fenwicks. As well as the blockade vessels arriving in the area, with the “Rods From God” system targeting the main base of the Fenwicks. In 5 minutes, it would orbit directly above, and release a single guided tungsten rod, which would slam into the earth, with a small nuclear warhead’s worth of power.

“Slavery is a scourge, as are these “Fenwicks”. Mark my words, we will hunt them, as hard as we did Osama Bin Laden. They will die.”

"The Fenwick Brigade is more than prepared to deal with busybodies like you," Richard Fenwick taunts back from his reinforced bunker deep underground. The bounty hunters are slaughtered on the beaches by the Fenwick Brigade's battle-hardened mercenaries.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:16 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:As of this moment, the Fenwick Foundation has been placed on the Most Wanted list.

"The Fenwick Brigade is more than prepared to deal with busybodies like you," Richard Fenwick taunts back from his reinforced bunker deep underground. The bounty hunters are slaughtered on the beaches by the Fenwick Brigade's battle-hardened mercenaries.

OOC: I’m going to remind you, a “Rods From God” satellite is designed to be a bunker-buster.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:17 pm

Fenwick Foundation wrote:"The Fenwick Brigade is more than prepared to deal with busybodies like you," Richard Fenwick taunts back from his reinforced bunker deep underground. The bounty hunters are slaughtered on the beaches by the Fenwick Brigade's battle-hardened mercenaries.

OOC: I’m going to remind you, a “Rods From God” satellite is designed to be a bunker-buster.

OOC: We're talking at least a mile underground here.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:18 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:OOC: I’m going to remind you, a “Rods From God” satellite is designed to be a bunker-buster.

OOC: We're talking at least a mile underground here.

Your point being? It’s a massive tungsten rod dropped from outer space. It’s gonna pierce.
Kraven Prevails!

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:21 pm

Fenwick Foundation wrote:OOC: We're talking at least a mile underground here.

Your point being? It’s a massive tungsten rod dropped from outer space. It’s gonna pierce.

I'm no scientist but a quick search says no it won't. Not at that depth.

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:28 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:Your point being? It’s a massive tungsten rod dropped from outer space. It’s gonna pierce.

I'm no scientist but a quick search says no it won't. Not at that depth.

OOC: What about if I tipped the tungsten rod with depleted uranium and then put a nuke inside it? because that's something that I have
apparently
I'm debating wether to remove it because its from before my retcon
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS
NS Stats never existed, you're delusional. My nation doesn't represent my IRL views!
ZGM Group: Congolmerate that owns Morvonia.
Zircorp: Main company of ZGM Group.
Fuzileiros Corporativos: Corporate Marines, the military of Morvonia.
Hy-Brasil: Mid-atlantic continent.
Morvonia: Northern Hy-Brasilian nation with an uninhabitable surface and underground tunnels.
SPATHA: Hyperintelligent AI given control of ZGM Group. Makes questionable decisions.
Everyone's favourite trainsgender!

Trans, Autistic, Anarchist, No.1 Guntank hater, No.1 train enjoyer
(Fav loco is the GWR 57XX)
she/it
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:28 pm

IC: Brigadier Tyler Dursley and his men try to protect the civilians. The Icelandic police also rise up to protect them. Although not a follower of an organised religion, Brigadier Dursley believes in a God and that his actions will not be in vain.
IC name: Lonidminster
Does not always represent my views
News:
- War hero and wife, the latter a Foot Guards officer’s daughter, murdered in their own home.
- Fenwicks conquer Munkchester.
- High numbers of terrorist attacks, increased murder and rape rates, lead to 60% support for death penalty.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:32 pm

Plewnidminster wrote:IC: Brigadier Tyler Dursley and his men try to protect the civilians. The Icelandic police also rise up to protect them. Although not a follower of an organised religion, Brigadier Dursley believes in a God and that his actions will not be in vain.

With these actions, and the fleet finally having arrived, the “Rods From God” satellites begin to pummel strategic military bases, as small forces of troops begin to link up. Aircraft begin to recon and fire at Fenwick forces, as missiles are fired from the warships, like fireflies in the night sky, cutting through tanks and soldiers alike.
Kraven Prevails!

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:54 pm

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."
- Ronald Reagan

04:01 hours
Tingmiarmit island, Greenland

The four Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21s and two Telerov Te-46s loitered over Tingmiarmit island, waiting for a good chance to do a flyover and investigate. The pilots groaned, as the planes turned left and headed for Fenwick-occupied Iceland. "Peretinski 7-1, I suggest that we go full speed, don't shred your engines just yet. I doubt they have quality anti-air defenses. If they attack, SEAD. S-E-A-D. Got it?" One pilot says. Iceland comes into view now for the pilots, who groan again.

"YOU WHAT!? WHAT!? FENWICK!? THEY'RE BACK!?" An airforce commander screams. "Yes, and we've sent aircraft to investigate. I hope that is not too concerning for you." A pilot says. The airforce commander groans and holds his face. He shrugs. "Carry on... No losses for us, please..." He says, now aware of the situation going on.
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Dummkopfen
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Dummkopfen » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:06 pm

Chairman of the Board of CEOs of the United Corporations, John McGready, would like to condemn the unmerited agression against the newly established government of Iceland, and ask if the Fenwicks are willing to, ahh, shall we say, be willing to sell certain resources to the U.C.?
Trumps not a white supremacist cuz hes not white. Hes orange.
#stoporangehate #orangelivesmatter
"A proud mining community is considering a rebellion after the Capital officially renamed them 'District XII'."
"Hundreds of teenagers die every year at the Dummkopfenian Hungry Games."

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:07 pm

Dummkopfen wrote:Chairman of the Board of CEOs of the United Corporations, John McGready, would like to condemn the unmerited agression against the newly established government of Iceland, and ask if the Fenwicks are willing to, ahh, shall we say, be willing to sell certain resources to the U.C.?

OOC: Considering the previous slaver war being an absolute godstomp, and Fenwick also getting godstomped, let’s say that may not be the smartest decision right now.
Kraven Prevails!

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:08 pm

Dummkopfen wrote:Chairman of the Board of CEOs of the United Corporations, John McGready, would like to condemn the unmerited agression against the newly established government of Iceland, and ask if the Fenwicks are willing to, ahh, shall we say, be willing to sell certain resources to the U.C.?

OOC: Considering the previous slaver war being an absolute godstomp, and Fenwick also getting godstomped, let’s say that may not be the smartest decision right now.

OOC: I agree
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:08 pm

Ottomahn Empire wrote:The Tirpitz is sailing at 30 knots straight towards Iceland in order to pound anything Fenwick into dust and rubble.

OOC: Oh shit I forgot I left my bigass fleet there! Oh silly me....
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:13 pm

Ottomahn Empire wrote:The Tirpitz arrives at Iceland, beginning to pound it with 14 inch guns.

OOC: Considering the collateral, that may not be smart.
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:15 pm

Boats: speed
Planes: a lot
Troops: vibing
The Astral Mandate: ready for round 2
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:16 pm

the cycle turns once more
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed." t. Marcus Porcius Cato

IC name is "Blauveldt-Ryszana".

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-Early PMT/FanT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal and constitutional union of two Realms. Features: near-universal gun ownership, governmental dysfunction, terrified Christinaslander Air National Guard personnel counting down the days until they rotate back home, and an eternal standoff with the last of it's former oppressors.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents