NATION

PASSWORD

The Slaver War (IC-OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

The Slaver War (IC-OPEN)

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:26 pm

With Colonial Iceland having become a slaver’s paradise, for Plewnidminster, as they began to sell hundreds of slaves to several nations. With several nations already having introduced sanctions, and popular opinion for war, tensions were already high, with the Prime Minister of Plewnidminster declaring war, and the Federation outraged, The American continent began to mobilise. Now, we call upon all to fight against the scourge of slavery.

OOC:
No ridiculous armies
OP and Plewnidminster’s word is law.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:29 pm

OOC: Do I have to take part in the Barbarian Slave Market thing or can I just jump in here without going there
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS
NS Stats never existed, you're delusional. My nation doesn't represent my IRL views!
ZGM Group: Congolmerate that owns Morvonia.
Zircorp: Main company of ZGM Group.
Fuzileiros Corporativos: Corporate Marines, the military of Morvonia.
Hy-Brasil: Mid-atlantic continent.
Morvonia: Northern Hy-Brasilian nation with an uninhabitable surface and underground tunnels.
SPATHA: Hyperintelligent AI given control of ZGM Group. Makes questionable decisions.
Everyone's favourite trainsgender!

Trans, Autistic, Anarchist, No.1 Guntank hater, No.1 train enjoyer
(Fav loco is the GWR 57XX)
she/it
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:29 pm

Greater Morvonia wrote:OOC: Do I have to take part in the Barbarian Slave Market thing or can I just jump in here without going there

OOC:Hop right in!
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:29 pm

The Astral Mandate supports Rio Grande's stance and sends a warning force consisting of 7,500 troops.
A radio signal goes out to Lonidminister:
"The Armed Forces of the Astral Mandate are coming. You have been warned."
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:31 pm

IC:
Many are volunteering to fight whilst all 21-27 year olds are being required to join the reserves along with all university students (exceptions for conscientious objectors apply).
Septimus Jameson II re-enlists in the Army and is promoted to Corporal, the Royal Lonidminster Constabulary are looking for deserters along with the service police branches (Military Police Corps, Prince’s Naval Police and Air Force Police Corps).
IC name: Lonidminster
Does not always represent my views
News:
- War hero and wife, the latter a Foot Guards officer’s daughter, murdered in their own home.
- Fenwicks conquer Munkchester.
- High numbers of terrorist attacks, increased murder and rape rates, lead to 60% support for death penalty.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:33 pm

White House

“…MA’AM!”

“MOTHERFU… Julia, don’t do that again could you?!”

“Ah, sorry. But you know that nation that we condemned for slave trade?”

“Which one?”

“The English sounding one”

She sighed.

“Which. One?”

“Londinminster. They declared war.”

“Excellent. Get a quorum of Congress to vote on giving me an AUMF. We’re going to destroy them. Order the 4 Carrier Task Forces in Florida to prepare to leave. Oh, and prepare the blockade ships to fire upon the mainland.”
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:35 pm

The warning force has arrived in the southeast of Iceland, and is attempting to liberate slaves in the area.
The Prime Minister has released a statement:
"Our goal was to maintain peace. But, alas, this is something intolerable."
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:36 pm

The Marajarbian Government is quick to join in, and immediately begins mobilizing troops for deployment into the slaver nation of Lonidminster.

In a statement, President Edwards said:

“The Slaver Scum are very dangerous, and cannot be allowed to continue the atrocities that are human rights violations and civil rights violations. Marajarbia will fight against the slaver scum, and will gladly punish those who ally with aforementioned slaver scum, until slavery can permanently be abolished everywhere and anywhere from throughout the free world.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:40 pm

OOC:
ICly we’re called Lonidminster.
IC:
The Navy is being assigned 10% of all conscripts due to the maritime nature of the current war. Meanwhile, the Merchant Navy have lowered their minimum age from 16 to 15.
The warning force has arrived in the southeast of Iceland, and is attempting to liberate slaves in the area.

The local police are shooting at them as are Lonidminster troops stationed in the country.
The death penalty has been introduced for servile insurrection in Iceland and Lonidminster’s Parliament is debating a Treachery Act.
IC name: Lonidminster
Does not always represent my views
News:
- War hero and wife, the latter a Foot Guards officer’s daughter, murdered in their own home.
- Fenwicks conquer Munkchester.
- High numbers of terrorist attacks, increased murder and rape rates, lead to 60% support for death penalty.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:44 pm

Plewnidminster wrote:OOC:
IC:
The Navy is being assigned 10% of all conscripts due to the maritime nature of the current war. Meanwhile, the Merchant Navy have lowered their minimum age from 16 to 15.

The local police are shooting at them as are Lonidminster troops stationed in the country.
The death penalty has been introduced for servile insurrection in Iceland and Lonidminster’s Parliament is debating a Treachery Act.

"I see that my warning has not been heeded. Send in the full force."
The full force:
750,000 troops
500 fighter jets
120 bombers
50 warships
6 aircraft carriers

Ottomahn Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 02, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Ottomahn Empire » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:44 pm

The Ottoman Empire immediately declares war on Lonidminister, and is preparing 6 divisions of regular infantry, equipped with Late WW2 Era Equipment, to be shipped off in Transport Planes and refitted Passenger Ships. Alongside with the goal of ending Slavery in Lonidminister, the Ottoman Empire also hopes to gain land out of this.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:45 pm

The Astral Mandate wrote:
Plewnidminster wrote:OOC:
IC:

"I see that my warning has not been heeded. Send in the full force."
The full force:
750,000 troops
500 fighter jets
120 bombers
50 warships
6 aircraft carriers

OOC: Retconned. Warships are fine, as are the aircraft, but 750000 troops is excessive, and you aren’t amphibious assaulting with that many troops. Edit your post to be slightly smaller.
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:46 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
The Astral Mandate wrote:"I see that my warning has not been heeded. Send in the full force."
The full force:
750,000 troops
500 fighter jets
120 bombers
50 warships
6 aircraft carriers

OOC: Retconned. Warships are fine, as are the aircraft, but 750000 troops is excessive, and you aren’t amphibious assaulting with that many troops

Oh, right. Sorry. We send 65K troops instead. Also, we have kicked our jet and warship producers into gear, and started producing small, speedboat-like ships that should be ready in a few real-life hours.
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:46 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:OOC: Retconned. Warships are fine, as are the aircraft, but 750000 troops is excessive, and you aren’t amphibious assaulting with that many troops

Oh, right. Sorry. We send 65K troops instead

No problem!
Kraven Prevails!

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:53 pm

SPATHA hears of activity on the surface and, of course, makes the executive decision to join in with the chaos.

The following is a broadcast shown at exactly 4:30 pm on the 4th of February 20xx, shown on all licenced television networks, both corporate and independent:
For the first time since the Campinas disaster, the Zircorp SOF has been deployed in numbers greater than a single platoon, and the Marines are also being deployed on a large scale.
Many are worried as these troops are used to the cool and dry of the tunnels, their uniforms aren't built for the outside world. Their weapons and equipment might be outclassed too, as the enforced isolation has brought technological stagnation.

These people are wrong! SPATHA knows what she's doing, sending troops to war. Remember to enlist soon, as this opportunity won't last forever! Wars end you know, and this one will be over by Christmas, so be sure to enlist!

Be like them! Join the Marines now!
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS
NS Stats never existed, you're delusional. My nation doesn't represent my IRL views!
Morvonia: Northern Hy-Brasilian nation with an uninhabitable surface and underground tunnels.
SPATHA: Hyperintelligent AI given control of ZGM Group. Makes questionable decisions.

she/it
||||||||||||||||||||

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:55 pm

Greater Morvonia wrote:SPATHA hears of activity on the surface and, of course, makes the executive decision to join in with the chaos.

The following is a broadcast shown at exactly 4:30 pm on the 4th of February 20xx, shown on all licenced television networks, both corporate and independent:
For the first time since the Campinas disaster, the Zircorp SOF has been deployed in numbers greater than a single platoon, and the Marines are also being deployed on a large scale.
Many are worried as these troops are used to the cool and dry of the tunnels, their uniforms aren't built for the outside world. Their weapons and equipment might be outclassed too, as the enforced isolation has brought technological stagnation.

These people are wrong! SPATHA knows what she's doing, sending troops to war. Remember to enlist soon, as this opportunity won't last forever! Wars end you know, and this one will be over by Christmas, so be sure to enlist!

(Image)

What side?

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:56 pm

Greater Morvonia wrote:SPATHA hears of activity on the surface and, of course, makes the executive decision to join in with the chaos.

(Image)

What side?

Uhh
Against the slavers
ill post troop numbers soon ok?
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS

she/it
||||||||||||||||||||

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:11 pm

The Fenwick Brigade is intervening on behalf of Lonidminster. “Let’s give these woke moralists a good beating!” George Fenwick tells the mercenaries, who cheer.
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

Kolegei
Secretary

Founded: Dec 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kolegei » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:47 pm

The Peoples Republic of Kolegei odficial condemns slavery. We cant send troops though cause we are being invaded.
1.I got an issue that said Leader's sister was named Carrie Underwood.
2.The judicial branch [and everything else, actually] is strongly influenced by the Communist Party.
3. I saw this in someones sig. Copy and paste to help spread the navy.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█<RJ>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥███████████████████████████████◤
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your sig to help him gain world domination. 

The Grand Fifth Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Fifth Imperium » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:15 pm

Great the slaver wars are starting again ( its called sarcasm btw ) and i see george fenwick and co. are up to their old antics. Well send 25,000 troops and a landing fleet to put the slaver slobs out of business ( hopefully for longer than a few months this time ). Btw, if more slaver wars pop up, can we recreate ulibor? I kinda miss that as it was the first organization i ever joined, back when i first started ns.

Nostalgia :roll:
•I'm here primarily for the issues, although I like posting in General because Waffles truly are better than Pancakes.
NationStates hosts a Constitutional Convention
•On September 27, 2023 the United States declared independence from China.
•"Anyone who tells a lie has not a pure heart, and cannot make a good soup."— L. van Beethoven
•"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a foolish man speaks because he has to say something."—Plato
•Eight you're great; nine your mine.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:17 pm

OOC: Look like I gotta kill someone
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Ottomahn Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 02, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Ottomahn Empire » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:18 pm

The Grand Fifth Imperium wrote:Great the slaver wars are starting again ( its called sarcasm btw ) and i see george fenwick and co. are up to their old antics. Well send 25,000 troops and a landing fleet to put the slaver slobs out of business ( hopefully for longer than a few months this time ). Btw, if more slaver wars pop up, can we recreate ulibor? I kinda miss that as it was the first organization i ever joined, back when i first started ns.

Nostalgia :roll:

Rember when it was uhh...
a Qing Dynasty looking guy in a slaver war?

The Grand Fifth Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Fifth Imperium » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:21 pm

If i say no…?
•I'm here primarily for the issues, although I like posting in General because Waffles truly are better than Pancakes.
NationStates hosts a Constitutional Convention
•On September 27, 2023 the United States declared independence from China.
•"Anyone who tells a lie has not a pure heart, and cannot make a good soup."— L. van Beethoven
•"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a foolish man speaks because he has to say something."—Plato
•Eight you're great; nine your mine.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:25 pm

Ottomahn Empire wrote:
The Grand Fifth Imperium wrote:If i say no…?

then you forgor.
Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:OOC: Look like I gotta kill someone

RARE MOMENT OF BYZANTIUM LOOKING GUY AND OTTOMAN WORKING TOGETHER

OOC: POGGERS MOMENT
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents