NATION

PASSWORD

Another Marajarbian Trade Summit (Attn: LightningYagami)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Another Marajarbian Trade Summit (Attn: LightningYagami)

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:30 pm

OOC: Like all of my trade summit threads, this is a thread which is only for myself and LightningYagami, and as such, unwelcome posts will be voided.

IC: Marajarbia has continued its quest to secure new free trade agreements with a variety of different nations, large and small, in order to create new opportunities, new friendships, and new trade routes within the constantly changing geopolitical situations of the entire free world.

Representatives from a somewhat technologically advanced nation known to Marajarbia as LightningYagami have been invited to discuss a trade and infrastructure agreement, as well as an opportunity for a mutually beneficial relationship.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

The lopsider empire enters

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:15 pm

A flat ship arrives onto a nation on earth called Marajarbia. Inside the ship are 4 of the lopsider leaders wearing special suits to adapt to the low gravity of earth as their home world is about 36Gs. They are flat creature who crawl out of their ships into a special lift device that helps them move faster by providing a hover pad. They enter the meeting room and one of the lopsiders greets the Marajarbian representatives. “Hello we are the 4th expedition squad of the Lopsider FSSO diplomatic legion.”

For the sake of context a lopsider without any clothing, armor , or equipment would look like this.

Last edited by LightningYagami on Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:17 pm

LightningYagami wrote:A flat ship arrives onto a nation on earth called Marajarbia. Inside the ship are 4 of the lopsider leaders wearing special suits to adapt to the low gravity of earth as their home world is about 36Gs. They are flat creature who crawl out of their ships into a special lift device that helps them move faster by providing a hover pad. They enter the meeting room and one of the lopsiders greets the Marajarbian representatives. “Hello we are the 4th expedition squad of the Lopsider FSSO diplomatic legion.”

For the sake of context a lopsider without any clothing, armor , or equipment would look like this.

([url=https://i.postimg.cc/XJc5vJ8w/D3-FDADBF-103-A-48-FD-A423-3-AA7-A24-ABCB4.jpg]Image)[/url]

The Marajarbian representative, a young man named Jack Cage, would greet the Lopsiders, and then would proceed to ask:

“What goods does your native homeland produce which could be exchanged?”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:33 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
LightningYagami wrote:A flat ship arrives onto a nation on earth called Marajarbia. Inside the ship are 4 of the lopsider leaders wearing special suits to adapt to the low gravity of earth as their home world is about 36Gs. They are flat creature who crawl out of their ships into a special lift device that helps them move faster by providing a hover pad. They enter the meeting room and one of the lopsiders greets the Marajarbian representatives. “Hello we are the 4th expedition squad of the Lopsider FSSO diplomatic legion.”

([url=https://i.postimg.cc/XJc5vJ8w/D3-FDADBF-103-A-48-FD-A423-3-AA7-A24-ABCB4.jpg]Image)[/url]

The Marajarbian representative, a young man named Jack Cage, would greet the Lopsiders, and then would proceed to ask:

We can provide our star travel technology. We have space ships that can travel for long journeys across space. We also provide plasma technology as well.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:45 pm

LightningYagami wrote:

We can provide our star travel technology. We have space ships that can travel for long journeys across space. We also provide plasma technology as well.

“We can take the plasma tech, in exchange for some of Marajarbia’s manufactured goods, such as pharmaceuticals.”

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:17 pm

LightningYagami wrote:

“We can take the plasma tech, in exchange for some of Marajarbia’s manufactured goods, such as pharmaceuticals.”

“Good, we appreciate health care. We also offer services not just goods. During the war in new California you saw the fighter fleet of 100. They were one of our FSSO units made to handle intergalactic conflicts. In other words the FSSO is the galactic police fighting and providing justice in planets that may need them. We always love diplomatic and non violent methods of peace but when it is needed we use the FSSO. If you want you can be one of the nations that our FSSO station in and even protect with their lives.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:29 pm

LightningYagami wrote:

“Good, we appreciate health care. We also offer services not just goods. During the war in new California you saw the fighter fleet of 100. They were one of our FSSO units made to handle intergalactic conflicts. In other words the FSSO is the galactic police fighting and providing justice in planets that may need them. We always love diplomatic and non violent methods of peace but when it is needed we use the FSSO. If you want you can be one of the nations that our FSSO station in and even protect with their lives.”

“Marajarbia will gladly consider that offer. Furthermore, we recommend and highly encourage that your homeland pursue membership in the Foxtrot Accords, an alliance which is dedicated to peace, democratic values, and humanitarianism.”

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:05 pm

LightningYagami wrote:

“Marajarbia will gladly consider that offer. Furthermore, we recommend and highly encourage that your homeland pursue membership in the Foxtrot Accords, an alliance which is dedicated to peace, democratic values, and humanitarianism.”

“Our planet will look into it. Foreign assistance in maintenance of groups like the FSSO is always an important issue and an alliance could help the FSSO continue its mission.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:31 am

LightningYagami wrote:

“Our planet will look into it. Foreign assistance in maintenance of groups like the FSSO is always an important issue and an alliance could help the FSSO continue its mission.”

“That is great to hear.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:55 am

“If your homeland has any allies, they should also consider membership in the Foxtrot Accords, if possible.”

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents