NATION

PASSWORD

Hunt For Hernandez OOC CLOSED

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Independent Republic of Boldonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Hunt For Hernandez OOC CLOSED

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:03 am

This is the OOC thread for the Hunt For Hernandez. No sign up is required for participation, at least not now.

Rules:
1. Site rules and general RP rules (godmodding and the sort) apply.
2. OP has unchecked power, by joining this RP you submit to my infinite power.
3. Keep OOC hatred out of this.
4. If any wars start because of this take them to a new thread.
5. Don't be mean, unless it is deserved.
6. By joining this RP you submit to the fact that the Hernandez Cartel has been active in your nation. If you don't want a cartel operating in your nation leave now.
Last edited by Independent Republic of Boldonia on Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Portal to Boldonia
BNBS News: The News of Boldonia
NS Stats and Policies Are Not Canon | ffs stop asking about the flag on the question ask AU thread please

Sky Reavers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sky Reavers » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:05 am

Alright, then I'll assume, that they kidnap people and hold hostages and such... after all, drugs and guns are legal on Sky Reaver territory. Maybe, that could be the reason, why they decided to operate there...
Sky Reavers are retconned Skyhooked. A bunch of crazy, wild everpartying semi-anarchists, who are resistant to cold, heat and diseases, can can proccess booze like hell. MT/PMT tech. Wanna know more or have a request? It's here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=505973

Remember, the fact, that we are semi-anarchy doesn't mena, that ya' can go around and rob random people. We still got law and order, loose as they are.

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:07 am

Sounds good. Though one quick question, is there any way to illegally purchase a gun or some drugs in Sky Reaver territory?
Portal to Boldonia
NS Stats and Policies Are Not Canon | ffs stop asking about the flag on the question ask AU thread please

Sky Reavers
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sky Reavers » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:08 am

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Sounds good. Though one quick question, is there any way to illegally purchase a gun or some drugs in Sky Reaver territory?

Well, let's just say, that high explosives or nuclear devices are not exactly for public sale. Chemical and biological weapons are illegal.
As for hard drugs, unlike soft, they are unpopular due to effect on health.
Slavery is illegal on Sky Reaver lands, plus, there is also good ol' terrorism.
Last edited by Sky Reavers on Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sky Reavers are retconned Skyhooked. A bunch of crazy, wild everpartying semi-anarchists, who are resistant to cold, heat and diseases, can can proccess booze like hell. MT/PMT tech. Wanna know more or have a request? It's here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=505973

Remember, the fact, that we are semi-anarchy doesn't mena, that ya' can go around and rob random people. We still got law and order, loose as they are.

Berramia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 30, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Berramia » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:18 pm

we want to participate to the hunt

BOI U ABOUT TO GET SPANKED
Secretary

Founded: Nov 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby BOI U ABOUT TO GET SPANKED » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:14 am

Though having strict laws organised crime feeds the underbelly of BOI U ABOUT TO GET SPANKED black markets and sightings my country will help the hunt.
An average of 3.8 billion cups of tea are drank per day in this country.

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:33 am

BOI U ABOUT TO GET SPANKED wrote:Though having strict laws organised crime feeds the underbelly of BOI U ABOUT TO GET SPANKED black markets and sightings my country will help the hunt.

Actually you won't. Before you complain see rule 2 of this thread.
Last edited by Independent Republic of Boldonia on Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Portal to Boldonia

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:50 am

So is the idea that we work togather capture the cartel leader(s) or that we go about trying to get rid of the carter domesticaly on our own?
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:22 am

Bigpipstan wrote:So is the idea that we work togather capture the cartel leader(s) or that we go about trying to get rid of the carter domesticaly on our own?

For now it's the latter, but if you want to work together you can RP that you are seeking out international help.
Portal to Boldonia

Ashotu Three
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashotu Three » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:24 am

If it hurts our people I will join the hunt.

SquadAmethyst deployed.
The Paradise Of Ashotu
Remember TET is NS Yggdrasil.
A lil peaceful Japanese nation : P
Save space for those who need it.

NS stats are not canon.
Visit Our Beautiful Nation!

♠ say hi to jim

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:27 am

Ashotu Three wrote:If it hurts our people I will join the hunt.

SquadAmethyst deployed.

I'm convinced you've changed so you are welcome. Please prove me right, just don't make me regret this.
Last edited by Independent Republic of Boldonia on Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Portal to Boldonia

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:35 am

Champlania, just want to make it clear that you are dealing with a cartel, not an insurgency. The cartel is more secretive in their dealings, so no armored vehicles and the only real anti-aircraft weapon they have is the odd MANPADS here or there. Do you mind editing your post real quick to make the cartel less militarized?
Portal to Boldonia

Sky Reavers
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sky Reavers » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:53 am

Feels a bit like chess, where one has to think a few steps forward.

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:47 pm

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:
Ashotu Three wrote:If it hurts our people I will join the hunt.

SquadAmethyst deployed.

I'm convinced you've changed so you are welcome. Please prove me right, just don't make me regret this.

On further examination I realize this may not be the best of decisions at least at this point. For now you are blocked from entering the RP and any posts you have or will make are voided.
Portal to Boldonia

BOI U ABOUT TO GET SPANKED
Secretary

Founded: Nov 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby BOI U ABOUT TO GET SPANKED » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:57 pm

BOI U ABOUT TO GET SPANKED wrote:Though having strict laws organised crime feeds the underbelly of BOI U ABOUT TO GET SPANKED black markets and sightings my country will help the hunt.

Actually you won't. Before you complain see rule 2 of this thread.

I have and it seems like you are stopping rp just because you want to. Doesn’t seem very fair
An average of 3.8 billion cups of tea are drank per day in this country.

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:07 am

BOI U ABOUT TO GET SPANKED wrote:
Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Actually you won't. Before you complain see rule 2 of this thread.

I have and it seems like you are stopping rp just because you want to. Doesn’t seem very fair

Let me be crystal clear, you will not participate in this RP. I am not stopping it for anyone but you. As thread OP I carry the right to deny anyone entry with or without purpose. I will just say it is not in your best interests to fight this. Consider yourself threadbanned, if you are desperate for an RP go elsewhere.
Portal to Boldonia

Ardchu
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:17 pm

yeah so in my lore all the animals and plants of Ardchu are sapient, and can communicate with each other and humans
Ardchu is a fun country to enjoy nature in, but also you can be murdered on the street by police or by the native wildlife, who are citizens here. And yes, we can talk with them and they can talk with us. They are equal citizens of this country, and we are disgusted by speciesism. They are canonically as smart as humans and can think for themselves, and many of them have run the country. National language is Ardchuan, but it's mandatory to learn at least one other nature language in school.

please check these out as well, I feel like it could be a cool thing to do:

Flag made by Reprapburg

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:23 pm

Ardchu wrote:yeah so in my lore all the animals and plants of Ardchu are sapient, and can communicate with each other and humans

Alright, but just know that Boldonia canonically isn't really acceptant of sentient and sapient non-humans. So just know that Boldonia may not be willing to support you. Also don't use this to break any of the rules mentioned in the top post, so don't godmod that someone else's character does something just because a bug told them too.
Portal to Boldonia

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:25 pm

Ardchu wrote:yeah so in my lore all the animals and plants of Ardchu are sapient, and can communicate with each other and humans

Alright, but just know that Boldonia canonically isn't really acceptant of sentient and sapient non-humans. So just know that Boldonia may not be willing to support you. Also don't use this to break any of the rules mentioned in the top post, so don't godmod that someone else's character does something just because a bug told them too.

I'll try my best, I promise
I don't want to make anyone mad.
Ardchu is a fun country to enjoy nature in, but also you can be murdered on the street by police or by the native wildlife, who are citizens here. And yes, we can talk with them and they can talk with us. They are equal citizens of this country, and we are disgusted by speciesism. They are canonically as smart as humans and can think for themselves, and many of them have run the country. National language is Ardchuan, but it's mandatory to learn at least one other nature language in school.

Flag made by Reprapburg

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:07 pm

Ardchu do you mind posting with more than one sentence please. If you are just going to be another person who doesn't put any effort in their posts I will eject you from this RP.
Portal to Boldonia

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:11 pm

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Ardchu do you mind posting with more than one sentence please. If you are just going to be another person who doesn't put any effort in their posts I will eject you from this RP.

Ok, I'll do that
it's just the kind of rp I'm used to

Flag made by Reprapburg

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:27 pm

Oh and you can't say what the cartel members say, that constitutes godmodding you have to wait for the person who owns the character to respond.
Portal to Boldonia

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:34 pm

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Oh and you can't say what the cartel members say, that constitutes godmodding you have to wait for the person who owns the character to respond.

Ah fair
I’ll edit that out

Flag made by Reprapburg

Ardchu
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:22 am

Hey so how do they hop universes?

Flag made by Reprapburg

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:28 am

Ardchu wrote:Hey so how do they hop universes?

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ind ... id=1814830

However I am in no way forcing you to use the same system for your nation. If you want this can be an entirely non-canon affair if you want to keep your universe secluded from the multiverse.
Portal to Boldonia

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents