NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Gonzales Peace Talks (ATTN: Condoria)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

2nd Gonzales Peace Talks (ATTN: Condoria)

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:39 pm

With the conclusion of the Condorian war with a conclusive victory, the victors arrive to negotiate a Democratic system and punishment for the defeated.

The city of Gonzales, Capital of the American Federation, is a new diplomatic hub, for the peace treaties of America and its allies. Currently, the demands and halls are empty, but for how long?
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:03 pm

A loud horn could be heard throughout the city of Gonzales, and seemed to be coming from something huge, that only was seemingly getting closer, the horn rang again and this time it was even more loud and close, until there it was, a large Airship similar to a German zeppelin carrying the coat of arms of the Crimson Isles had come into view. As the ship kept getting closer, it could be seen that there was some Crimson Guard members coming out onto the deck of it. The Zeppelin had rang its horn again, this time nobody in Gonzales could not hear it. And it seemingly was trying to look for a place to land.

On the deck, the King of the Crimson Isles himself, as well as his son Prince James came out onto the deck and waved down at the city below.
"Reject Modernity, Embrace Tradition"
Just your average nation with a king that has no mobility in his legs
Member of The Rigel Pact, Co founder of the PTMK.
A Class 1.2 Civilization according to Great Imperator Jeffrey's Power Index
Galactic proprietor of Hydrogen Truck
Not all of Nation's views are my own.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:19 pm

A Marajarbian representative named Henry Smith arrives, primarily to discuss setting up a potential alliance in the future.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:20 pm

An Astrealite, Neri Virtanen, arrives.
"Perhaps, with their recent actions being mostly hostile, we need to discuss the KTO.
I do not wish for an unnecessarily harsh condemnation, as we are not only a just nation but a merciful one.
However, it has become clear that we need to do something about their behavior."
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:23 pm

The Astral Mandate wrote:An Astrealite, Neri Virtanen, arrives.
"Perhaps, with their recent actions being mostly hostile, we need to discuss the KTO."

“Indeed. The recent actions of Ayshire are indeed very troubling. There’s rumors that that nation could eventually become quite the threat in the future.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:25 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
The Astral Mandate wrote:An Astrealite, Neri Virtanen, arrives.
"Perhaps, with their recent actions being mostly hostile, we need to discuss the KTO."

“Indeed. The recent actions of Ayshire are indeed very troubling. There’s rumors that that nation could eventually become quite the threat in the future.”

"Agreed. Not only Ayshire, but Janpia too. The latter is especially troubling to me, because of my relations to the Communist Bloc."
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:26 pm

“Gentlemen. As much as I would like to point out the need for co-operation, we must instead focus on the matter at hand. What to do with Condoria? An American provisional government is somewhat holding a semblance of order, with the Liberal rebels being handed some control. I propose a total handover of power to the rebellion.”
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:28 pm

The Astral Mandate wrote:

"Agreed. Not only Ayshire, but Janpia too. The latter is especially troubling to me, because of my relations to the Communist Bloc."

“If we get a democratic alliance similar to the ICDN set up today, quick work should be made of them.”

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:“Gentlemen. As much as I would like to point out the need for co-operation, we must instead focus on the matter at hand. What to do with Condoria? An American provisional government is somewhat holding a semblance of order, with the Liberal rebels being handed some control. I propose a total handover of power to the rebellion.”

“Marajarbia agrees, but also will suggest having The Crimson Isles oversee any democratic elections, and potentially establishing a permanent joint military base in the area for all parties to use.”

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:29 pm

The Zeppelin would eventually land, and King Hunter would barge in angrily "I say we wipe those polish fuckers off the map! They almost killed my goddamn best General"

James would be standing next to him and looked over at Hunter "Dad... please calm down, we don't have to do that"

Hunter looked over at James before looking back at the others and began grumbling something under his breath as he found a seat.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:30 pm

The Astral Mandate wrote: "Agreed. Not only Ayshire, but Janpia too. The latter is especially troubling to me, because of my relations to the Communist Bloc."

“If we get a democratic alliance similar to the ICDN set up today, quick work should be made of them.”

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:“Gentlemen. As much as I would like to point out the need for co-operation, we must instead focus on the matter at hand. What to do with Condoria? An American provisional government is somewhat holding a semblance of order, with the Liberal rebels being handed some control. I propose a total handover of power to the rebellion.”

“Marajarbia agrees, but also will suggest having The Crimson Isles oversee any democratic elections, and potentially establishing a permanent joint military base in the area for all parties to use.”

“A joint military base would be… beneficial. However, if the rebels refuse, I see no issue, considering our bases in the Caribbean. However, we must not be loose with democracy, nor should we oppress others in the name of democracy.”
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kraven Prevails!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:32 pm

The Crimson Isles wrote:The Zeppelin would eventually land, and King Hunter would barge in angrily "I say we wipe those polish fuckers off the map! They almost killed my goddamn best General"

James would be standing next to him and looked over at Hunter "Dad... please calm down, we don't have to do that"

Hunter looked over at James before looking back at the others and began grumbling something under his breath as he found a seat.

“Greetings, your majesties!” Said Henry

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:

“A joint military base would be… beneficial. However, if the rebels refuse, I see no issue, considering our bases in the Caribbean. However, we must not be loose with democracy, nor should we oppress others in the name of democracy.”

“Agreed. Freedom is by far one of the most important of the democratic values, and an alliance enforcing and protecting those values would do some great work in terms of keeping things free and peaceful for the longest of times.”

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:35 pm

Hunter would put his cane next to him and would then command James to sit down, which he did. Two Crimson Guards had followed in too and stood next to both of them, watching over them.

Hunter would then sigh and calm himself before saying "Well, we should probably wait for the Allies you directed to me Harry, I have sent them all an invitation to this meeting, and they could be very valuable in this alliance, although I don't know about Baiklava, they may or may not show up."

Ooc: BRB lemme invite them
Last edited by The Crimson Isles on Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wallowis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wallowis » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:36 pm

A representative from Wallowis comes and sits down.
All NS stats except for population related stats canon. Nation does represent my real life views always.*
*not Welfare.
My Politics
Wallowis now the head of Cylis Treaty and Arbitration Organisation. ULIBOR disbanded by Wallowis. Wallowis passes act of permanent neutrality. Survey shows people disinterested in global politics. Wallowis on the fence over entry into World Assembly. Economy stagnating, economists warn.
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:36 pm

“I believe an Ayrshirean representative will arrive at some point. We must confront them about their actions.”
Kraven Prevails!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:37 pm

The Crimson Isles wrote:Hunter would put his cane next to him and would then command James to sit down, which he did. Two Crimson Guards had followed in too and stood next to both of them, watching over them.

Hunter would then sigh and calm himself before saying "Well, we should probably wait for the Allies you directed to me Harry, I have sent them all an invitation to this meeting, and they could be very valuable in this alliance, although I don't know about Baiklava, they may or may not show up."

Ooc: BRB lemme invite them

“Sounds fair.” Said Henry.

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:“I believe an Ayrshirean representative will arrive at some point. We must confront them about their actions.”

“Agreed.”

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:48 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:“I believe an Ayrshirean representative will arrive at some point. We must confront them about their actions.”

"Agreed. We do want to make it clear that their actions are intolerable, but we don't want them to feel antagonized and left out as a nation, just for being in the KTO."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:55 pm

The Astral Mandate wrote:

"Agreed. We do want to make it clear that their actions are intolerable, but we don't want them to feel antagonized and left out as a nation, just for being in the KTO."

“We believe that there’s a price to pay for them. Even though their actions aren’t much, being hostile to democracy is something which would cause a lot of issues for the alliance which we are trying to create.”

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:06 pm

"At the very least, we should remove their nuclear arsenal."

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:17 pm

OOC: I asked Ayshire to attend. Waiting to hear back.

Ayshire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:25 pm

A man in plains cloths entered the room, he surveyed the room before taking out a small communications device and laying it on the table.
Proud memeber of InterCOM, and ASP
A conservative northern european nation
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon
Gotta love having a deep fried mars bar
Officially the Ayshirean Republic

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:26 pm

"Speak. This council alleges that you have attempted to launch a nuclear attack, as well as faking a surrender. What do you have to say for yourselves?!"
Kraven Prevails!

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:35 pm

King Hunter notices the communication device and asks one of the Crimson Guards near him to alert the other ones that were still outside, as well as any possible Rio grande guards that were at the meeting as well

The guard says "Excuse me for one minute" he walks away and into another room where he can't be heard "Charlie 6 to all units in the current vicinity, some man in civilian attire claiming to have come on the behalf of Ayshire brought in a communications device, there might be something going on so I want all Guards on high alert." He would put the radio back and walked back into the room where everyone else was after around a minute "sorry, had to go do something my king"

The guards outside would follow the instruction closely and would begin patrolling the area to make sure nobody else had come to them.
Last edited by The Crimson Isles on Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:42 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:"Speak. This council alleges that you have attempted to launch a nuclear attack, as well as faking a surrender. What do you have to say for yourselves?!"

“What he said” Said Henry.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:24 pm

Agreed, Marajarbia.

Ayshire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:06 pm

The man remains silent as the device crackles and a voice starts speaking, "The surrender was genuine but the those two planes of ours that you shot down well lets just say some of our people thought they should've been avenged. Regardless the intervention was a mistake as such we'll allow you to do whatever you want with the future of Condoria in exchange for leaving Ayshire to attend to her own buisness.

The voice paused for a moment before continuing "I also forgot to mention that Janpia and Syrvania or however you say their name have offered to station nuclear weapons in Ayshire and Germany."
Proud memeber of InterCOM, and ASP
A conservative northern european nation
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon
Gotta love having a deep fried mars bar
Officially the Ayshirean Republic

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents