NATION

PASSWORD

The Brotherhood of Malice: The Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Brotherhood of Falafels
Civilian

Founded: Nov 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Brotherhood of Falafels » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:19 am

So glad to be part of this!

Oblivious Ben
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 29, 2022
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Oblivious Ben » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:42 pm

Congrats Falefal! Nice too see another Initiate earning his cloak and dagger :hug:
>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜰ**ᴋᴇᴅ
Part of the Brave 108 | Liberation of Layem
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug

The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:""You'll be back. Once you start, you can never stop.""
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Cretanja
Attaché

Founded: Oct 01, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cretanja » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:44 am

Congratulations, Falafels! :heart:
Last edited by Cretanja on Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
/\_/\
( (@v@) )
( ) : : : ( )
VV-VV
Priest
Guardian
Deputy Scribe
Sekhmet Legionnaire
Vizier of Community Affairs
Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
~ Hail the Pharaoh! Hail the Osiris Fraternal Order! ~
Former Second Minister
Former Minister of FA&D
 ☭ PROUD TCB PATRIOT ☭ 
Accounts, Records, Accomplishments, & More
Kyru’s Words Live On

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:24 am

Congrats <3
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

BendyBen
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 24, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Jan 8 Major

Postby BendyBen » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:16 am

Lost, Helpless, and Afraid,
Now at the Mercy of the Brotherhood's Blades

The Assassins patiently waited as their prey came into view. A column of unknown guardsmen and a few wardens within the mix, far away from home and their comfortable walled settlements. The Assassins carefully checked their traps and pre-placed bows and arrows while in the shadows the Vampire King slowly glided through the undergrowth of the forest, so silently in fact that it would have been like he was never actually there. His thirst was strong, his self-control even more so despite the smell of fragrant blood emanating from the column.

Flap! Flap! A few flaps of wings could be heard across the forest, even a few in the column noticed it and became unnerved. Yet, the Assassins continued their focus on the approaching column knowing all too well the origins of the flapping noise. Caw! Caw! A black hawk landed on the shoulder of one of the Assassins. The Assassin glanced at it and gave a quick nod and instantly the black hawk swooped towards the column, cawing loudly as it went over the column.

The column, anxious and unnerved, quickly aimed their bows at the black hawk, firing multiple shots, managing to hit it a few times, but failing to knock it down. The bird was seemingly protected by a glowing aura that made the hits bounce off of it. Much to its delight as it disappeared once more into the forest's branches, bringing with it the eyes of the column.

As they looked for the bird, many would not realize that one by one, they were being picked off by a force with such speed that not even a trace of an unfortunate man was left where they stood. The fog slowly rolled over the column, to where sight was but only a few feet away for each unlucky man. Soon enough, no one in the column was left alive. Either disappearing by the hand of the Vampire King or shot in the skull with a well-placed arrow.

Assassins Ben and NPU got out of their hiding places and looked at the havoc they had caused. Pleased. The Vampire King arrived a few seconds after them, wiping from the corner of his lips the taste of blood. On his shoulder, one of the Black Hawks made himself home, and around her neck was a necklace with the name BB emblazed. The Vampire King looked at his fellow brother assassins. "No one left to stop us. Time for the harvest brothers". As he finished he vanished, leaving BB flapping toward NPU's shoulder instead.

NPU looked at Ben with a confused face.[ "Did you not tell the boss the villages were already taken care of?". Ben looked at him with an even confused face, scratching his head. "I thought he knew they were already being taken care of?", Ben looked at BB, who was on NPU's shoulder. "Did you not tell yourself??". BB looked at Ben with an even more confused face. "Huzz! Flapflap! Caw! Samurai! S! Ninja!", it tried to speak but ended up just cawing nonsense.

As the Assassins argued over at the forest, the Vampire King had arrived outside the gates of Meme, one of the villages left defenseless, he was surprised to see the town burning already, and in the distance, he could see numerous other great clouds of smoke. Through the gates of the village, he managed to see all the nearby carnage and destroyed homes that had been caused. He scratched his head, confused.

Just as he was scratching his head being confused and all, a white fluffy Arctic Fox came out of the gate pulling with its mouth a heavy big bag. Noticing the Vampire King, it let go of the bag from its mouth and began to speak telepathically to the Vampire King who was surprised that it could even do that.

"Don't mind me, mister. Just traveling through". Her voice paused before continuing in an annoyed tone. "Also I don't multi". The Artic Fox began to pull once more on her bag and continue on her way, leaving the Vampire King baffled and confused as to how a small mammal could do so much chaos and havoc.

Fluffy Arctic Fox

Assassins present:
Valtarre the Vampire King
Senior Assassin BendyBen (Trigger)
Assassin Malicious NPU

Hawks and Artic Fox Present
MAJ Aleena Connolly, TBH
CPL Big Birdz, The BH

Regions Sacked
Macaronesia Ocidental
Yamstan Invasioxz
The Great Outdoors
Espolia
Pandoran States
The Poles
Meme
Strand
Newingtonia
The Commonwealth Of Comradeship
Ice Cream Social
The League Of Free Nations
The Pollaetorian Guard
Union Of Asia And The Pacific
The Islands Of The Great Wrath
Brasilistani Territories
Taskforce 252
The Supreme Federation Of New Earth
Jashax
The Debating Thunderdome
Ultimate Environmentalists Club
The Realm Of Hoi
Karakoram
Evans Wet Dreamland
Zenya

didnt proofread, literacy is not for raiders
>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜰ**ᴋᴇᴅ
Part of the Brave 108 | Liberation of Layem
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug

Bored of answering issues and scrolling around?
The Sanctuary is always open for new
Assassins!

Witchcraft and Sorcery
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Witchcraft and Sorcery » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:38 pm

2 hours ago: Sheik al Jabal agreed to construct embassies between Dar al Islam and The Brotherhood of Malice.
2 hours ago: Valtarre proposed constructing embassies between The Brotherhood of Malice and Dar al Islam.

keeping it very classy, I see

In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. Commended by SC #429.
Represented in the WA by the mysterious hooded figures lurking in the dog park, speaking through voice changers.

[8:17 PM] Dakota: You're a lame moralist
[8:17 PM] Dakota: But it's okay because the rest of your personality makes up for it

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:57 pm

Witchcraft and Sorcery wrote:
2 hours ago: Sheik al Jabal agreed to construct embassies between Dar al Islam and The Brotherhood of Malice.
2 hours ago: Valtarre proposed constructing embassies between The Brotherhood of Malice and Dar al Islam.

I'm very interested in what your problem is with that.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Gorundu
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:45 pm

RiderSyl wrote:

I'm very interested in what your problem is with that.

I don't know...maybe the founder saying "Israel does not have a right to exist" might give one some pause before establishing embassies?
Former Delegate of The North Pacific

Badge hunter (x3)
Former lurker of WA forums
Author of GA#485, GA#516, SC#337 and the other one we don't talk about
Posts do not represent my region's views unless stated otherwise.

New Astri
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 18, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Astri » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:50 pm

Gorundu wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:I'm very interested in what your problem is with that.

I don't know...maybe the founder saying "Israel does not have a right to exist" might give one some pause before establishing embassies?

that is correct, a colonialist, imperialist state actively enacting intense oppression on the people it is stealing land from should not exist. anti-zionism is the world's only normal take. based shayk!
the communist bloc's silliest little hegemon

Second Sovereignty
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2023

Postby Second Sovereignty » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:53 pm

Gorundu wrote:I don't know...maybe the founder saying "Israel does not have a right to exist" might give one some pause before establishing embassies?

I can't imagine why; supporting the liberation of Palestine from a genocidal colonial state is a perfectly reasonable opinion. If that's what nefarious Raiders stand for then I think I know which side of R&D I'd rather be on.
Minister of World Assembly Affairs of The Communist Bloc.
Puppet of Tinfect.
Raxes Sotriat, Envoy-Major to the World Assembly, Kestil, he/him
Masraan Olash, Envoy-Minor to the World Assembly, Alsuran, he/him
Maraline, Administrative Aide, Hanri, she/her

Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.
Good Lord, I've barely made this Puppet and you want FACTBOOKS? Check again soon.

|||||||||||||||||#283||||||||||||||||||

Zeorus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2006

Postby Zeorus » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:54 pm

Yes, as difficult as this may be for you to comprehend, we uphold our treaties. Our agreement was with Islamic States (and therefore with Dar al Islam as its successor) as a community, not with Jawi as an individual. Dar al Islam has no complicity in Jawi's actions and is owed the same respect we gave IS.
רְעוּאֵל בֶּמ זֵוֹרֻס הַשֶׁטֶף
Veteran Assassin, Brotherhood of Malice

Zeorus
Diplomat

Postby Zeorus » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:57 pm

Gorundu wrote:

This is irrelevant to NS politics as Israel is an IRL country, but being BoM's Yiddish anarchist in residence I'll bite: Israel doesn't have a right to exist. No state does. Have a good one!

Astrobolt
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Astrobolt » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:13 pm

What a load of absolute utter rubbish. Let’s be clear, you can heavily criticize Israel’s policies, but selectively saying that the Israeli state has no right to exist crosses a line. Its horrifying to see this comment praised rather than condemned.
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
Ambassador to the WA: Mr. Reede Tappe

TITO Tactical Officer

For a detailed list of positions, and other things of note, click here.

Second Sovereignty
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2023

Postby Second Sovereignty » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:15 pm

Astrobolt wrote:What a load of absolute utter rubbish. Let’s be clear, you can heavily criticize Israel’s policies, but selectively saying that the Israeli state has no right to exist crosses a line. Its horrifying to see this comment praised rather than condemned.

I think that the illegitimacy of an, again, genocidal apartheid state, is a fairly reasonable position. On what grounds could such a state be legitimate?
Minister of World Assembly Affairs of The Communist Bloc.
Puppet of Tinfect.
Raxes Sotriat, Envoy-Major to the World Assembly, Kestil, he/him
Masraan Olash, Envoy-Minor to the World Assembly, Alsuran, he/him
Maraline, Administrative Aide, Hanri, she/her

Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.
Good Lord, I've barely made this Puppet and you want FACTBOOKS? Check again soon.

|||||||||||||||||#283||||||||||||||||||

Gorundu
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:19 pm

Zeorus wrote:
Gorundu wrote:I don't know...maybe the founder saying "Israel does not have a right to exist" might give one some pause before establishing embassies?

This is irrelevant to NS politics as Israel is an IRL country, but being BoM's Yiddish anarchist in residence I'll bite: Israel doesn't have a right to exist. No state does. Have a good one!

I don't want to hijack this thread and turn this into NSG, but claiming what I raised was irrelevant because Israel is an IRL country is just utter rubbish. Nazi Germany was an IRL country, I guess we should turn a blind eye too to anyone praising Nazi Germany?

(Before anyone takes what I said out of context, I'm not drawing any equivalencies between anything here. Just pointing out the ridiculousness of "this is irrelevant because it's IRL")

Badge hunter (x3)

Zeorus
Diplomat

Postby Zeorus » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:21 pm

Astrobolt wrote:What a load of absolute utter rubbish. Let’s be clear, you can heavily criticize Israel’s policies, but selectively saying that the Israeli state has no right to exist crosses a line. Its horrifying to see this comment praised rather than condemned.

I'm not being selective. Reminder: anarchist. As I said, no state has a right to exist.

Also, not the cutest thing to for the defender clique to bring this RL political issue up when we construct embassies with the successor region to our treaty ally who happens to be Islamic in nature. Again, completely irrelevant to NS politics (and this thread in particular). Almost like it's a pawn in your game. (Don't worry, we yids are used to it.)

Zeorus
Diplomat

Postby Zeorus » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:22 pm

Gorundu wrote:
Zeorus wrote:

I don't want to hijack this thread and turn this into NSG, but claiming what I raised was irrelevant because Israel is an IRL country is just utter rubbish. Nazi Germany was an IRL country, I guess we should turn a blind eye too to anyone praising Nazi Germany?

(Before anyone takes what I said out of context, I'm not drawing any equivalencies between anything here. Just pointing out the ridiculousness of "this is irrelevant because it's IRL")

This is a hell of a Godwin. Props.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:28 pm

After all the manufactured outrage over BoM and its treaty allies, I am going to have to wait for someone neutral, uninvolved, or raider-aligned to express dismay at this before I take it seriously.

Gorundu wrote:
Zeorus wrote:

This is actually a direct comparison to fascists and yet somehow I get the feeling the same people that got on my ass last year will respect your disclaimer. :p
Last edited by RiderSyl on Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Gorundu
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:40 pm

RiderSyl wrote:This is actually a direct comparison to fascists and yet somehow I get the feeling the same people that got on my ass last year will respect your disclaimer. :p

Zeorus wrote:This is a hell of a Godwin. Props.

I mean, there's a couple people here calling Israel a genocidal state, but yeah, go off on me for invoking fascism.

Badge hunter (x3)

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:49 pm

Gorundu wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:This is actually a direct comparison to fascists and yet somehow I get the feeling the same people that got on my ass last year will respect your disclaimer. :p

I mean, there's a couple people here calling Israel a genocidal state, but yeah, go off on me for invoking fascism.

Putting aside the foolishness of Invoking fascism in response to calling the state of Israel genocidal, the fact New Astri of The Communist Bloc is one of the people saying it and you're still pulling the fash card is just incredible.
Last edited by RiderSyl on Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Zeorus
Diplomat

Postby Zeorus » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:55 pm

Gorundu wrote:

It is! Medinat Yisrael was built on the violent displacement and genocide of the Palestinian people and it is wholly incompatible with Jewish values to ignore this history or the continued violent aims of the Israeli state. Thanks for playing!

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:11 pm

This is getting far beyond the pale for our Gameplay forum embassy, everyone. If you want to debate each other on the Israel/Palestine conflict, I'm sure there's a million other places better designed for this.
Formerly known as Ambroscus Koth, +1843 posts. Trust no one.
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

Shirahime
Lobbyist

Founded: May 13, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Shirahime » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:25 pm

Hi! Makasta here, whille I don't care about them being raiders at all, but here's my reasoning in short.

1. The natives of the old region I felt made it clear that they would rather not be in GP anymore (at least that's how I understood this post by Shayk viewtopic.php?p=40242649&sid=f96264d35df8fb17bc2df485d2a45998#p40242649 )

2. The WFE for the old region has a line that really rubs me the wrong way (here's my source BTW https://greywardens.xyz/tools/wfe_index ... mic_states its the last line)

"| Kharijism, Islamophobia, fascism, and liberalism are strictly prohibited | " emphasis mine

I know little of the first term used so I will refrain from making any comment there but comparing liberalism to fascism in particular rubs me the wrong way. The two ideologies are radically different even if you think both are bad one simply cannot deny that one is worse and one is just liberalism.

I know I'm not WS so sorry about that, just felt I could give a little bit of insight onto the mindset at play here.
Not that new makasta fellow
Former GCR delegate warzone airspace, Longest serving LDF General, The League council member, A great founder of many many region (the micro union), 1rst in world for Deck value, Evil heister, Evil inflator, Evil leg hoarder, has 1 to many puppets, 3rd most evil in cards, Card Award 7845(2021, 2022) winner, Neo-defender-moralist-raiderist-Bom cultist with proper pasifican thought, king of the weeb, marrillion freak, most honorable trout guardian, founder of the warsent, toxic ebil fenda, Condemned by Allah, to fast for NS code, Leader of the AAAAA, High Priest of Lar'Garon: city on the edge of never, not even a fenda, the ulitmate gatekeeper (of cards), Gold medal chaser, and Nerd

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:34 pm

Shirahime wrote:

Hi! Makasta here, whille I don't care about them being raiders at all, but here's my reasoning in short.

1. The natives of the old region I felt made it clear that they would rather not be in GP anymore (at least that's how I understood this post by Shayk viewtopic.php?p=40242649&sid=f96264d35df8fb17bc2df485d2a45998#p40242649 )

2. The WFE for the old region has a line that really rubs me the wrong way (here's my source BTW https://greywardens.xyz/tools/wfe_index ... mic_states its the last line)

"| Kharijism, Islamophobia, fascism, and liberalism are strictly prohibited | " emphasis mine

I know little of the first term used so I will refrain from making any comment there but comparing liberalism to fascism in particular rubs me the wrong way. The two ideologies are radically different even if you think both are bad one simply cannot deny that one is worse and one is just liberalism.

I know I'm not WS so sorry about that, just felt I could give a little bit of insight onto the mindset at play here.

Thanks for clarifying, Makasta. This is definitely insightful.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:35 pm

Shirahime wrote:"| Kharijism, Islamophobia, fascism, and liberalism are strictly prohibited | " emphasis mine

Hey Makasta, hope your night is going well. I'm pretty sure W&S has some other shit going on with whatever they're thinking, but I think your particular issue is pretty easily explained. Many things can be prohibited in an online message board without necessarily stating that all prohibited practices/beliefs/etc. are all on the same level. The WFE passed no judgment on any of those beliefs, it merely stated that Islamic States was not the place for them.

Do you also find it distasteful that this very forum forbids both requests for homework help and doxxing? That is the level of nitpicking you're currently on.
Formerly known as Ambroscus Koth, +1843 posts. Trust no one.
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay