NATION

PASSWORD

Artillery strike from Tekhas hits Monterrey, Mexico.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Tekhass
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Artillery strike from Tekhas hits Monterrey, Mexico.

Postby Tekhass » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:33 pm

In a training accident the tekhas military overshot their target and hit monterrey a major city in northern mexico, currently 10 have died and 25 injuried but it is excepted for more injuries to occur.

Barbaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Barbaria » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:49 pm

Barbarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Barbaria condemns Tekhas' stupid and foolish actions that left some dead, more injured, and most mourning. In light of these actions, Barbaria shall fire two artillery shells at one apartment building in Tekhas' capital to remind them of the pain they caused. We shall also enslave any Tekhans in our soil, of which some shall made said artillery shells, and ban immigration to the evil imperialist country. In addition, Tekhas shall be sanctioned until their flag is not flying on the suffering worker's back.

This shall go into effect immediately.
Federal Republic of Barbaria
A modern tech nation with few post-modern elements. Mostly conservative and "good for some, bad for others".
Depression/Suicide Help Resources | Frequently Asked Questions | One Stop Rules Shop

Tekhass
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Tekhass » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:06 pm

Barbaria wrote:

Barbaria condemns Tekhas' stupid and foolish actions that left some dead, more injured, and most mourning. In light of these actions, Barbaria shall fire two artillery shells at one apartment building in Tekhas' capital to remind them of the pain they caused. We shall also enslave any Tekhans in our soil, of which some shall made said artillery shells, and ban immigration to the evil imperialist country. In addition, Tekhas shall be sanctioned until their flag is not flying on the suffering worker's back.

Tekhas now responds by sending a telegram to the United states of America on a encrypted channel to bring troops and ships into Port Arthur to prep for a naval invasion to free our glorious people the united states now gladly accepts and 200k us soldiers and 16 us navy ships which ship types is classified and when the americans arrive at 5:00 am in port arthur they are met with cheers and celebrations in total it takes 2 weeks to plan out the logistics and other stuff of the invasion and 4 weeks after the attack on Tekhas we landed at 2:AM on the coast of barbaria since you had no idea about the invasion and did not expect it little to no resistance was met we now set up camps and barracks on the beaches and 1500k men were told to keep guard at all times. (Ight we'll continue tommorow)

Tekhass
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Bombings

Postby Tekhass » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:39 pm

We now orchahstred a bombing raid with the us air force on the capital of barbaria destroying 25% of all their buildings crippling their infrastructure, to make sure this doesn't happen to us we have made air defenses in major cities and tightened our security around our president to make a sure an assassination doesn't happen.

Barbaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Barbaria » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:45 am

Tekhass wrote:destroying 25% of all their buildings.

OOC: That's godmodding. I recommend you read this for more information.
A modern tech nation with few post-modern elements. Mostly conservative and "good for some, bad for others".
Depression/Suicide Help Resources | Frequently Asked Questions | One Stop Rules Shop

Tekhass
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Sorry

Postby Tekhass » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:04 pm

Barbaria wrote:
Tekhass wrote:destroying 25% of all their buildings.

Ah I’m sorry my friend it was not my intention to break the rules. But what percentage of buildings did you lose?

Barbaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Barbaria » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:22 am

Tekhass wrote:
Barbaria wrote:

Ah I’m sorry my friend it was not my intention to break the rules. But what percentage of buildings did you lose?

It's alright, but judging by the fact that the United States strictly follows all war laws, I pretty much only lost all of my military infrastructure, maybe a tiny bit of civilian architecture.

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:30 am

Barbaria wrote:

I already destroyed you once Barbaria, don't make me go there again!
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Fallout Red Dead Redemption
Lobbyist

Founded: May 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

IC:

Postby Fallout Red Dead Redemption » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:30 pm

Is this open?

Tekhass
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Tekhass » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:13 pm

Fallout Red Dead Redemption wrote:Is this open?

yes

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents