NATION

PASSWORD

Utquiagvik Calls For War Crime Investigation

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Utquiagvik
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Utquiagvik Calls For War Crime Investigation

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:48 pm

Utquiagvik has called for an investigation into the War in Warriorium, as there is significant amounts of evidence that war crimes have been committed and that a million people are likely dead because of them. For this, Utquiagvik believes there needs to be an international investigation into this.

Types Of War Crimes Commited
Chemical Warfare- Germany has used Mustard Gas in Warriorium, and America and Kamchatska used Napalm. Both of these are known to cause significant bodily harm, and America’s use of it likely did cause significant bodily harm.

Killing Of Civilians- Like stated earlier, it’s likely that around a million civilians have died in this war. America openly stated that it is willing to kill civilians, and an investigation should be done to see if america did indeed kill civilians. It’s known that Kamchatska likely killed the majority of these civilians in the attack on Kong Kong.

Extensive Destruction Of Property- Warriorium purposely destroyed the entire city of Kong Kong. Luckily, there were no civilians in the city at the time, but many people lost their homes as of a result.

Environmental Damage- Awqnia purposely caused oil spills by sinking ships, which will have severe effects on undersea life, likely for years to come. This may also threaten the water supplies for people living in Warriorium.

I hope that the International Community will help get Justice for the victims of this brutal war. If you have evidence that more war crimes that I have mentioned have been committed, please tell us.
Last edited by Utquiagvik on Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Utquiagvik, a war criminal’s paradise.
Known for its ruined cities and addiction to war.
Jimmy Aligatami welcomes you to Utquiagvik.

Democratic Utquiagvik has returned. Don’t worry, we are still evil.
Founder of the ADTO, and Member of The KTO, UCN, VA, SATA, ATO, FWC, POID and DAD.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:49 pm

Xi Feng decides to come out of the shadows and hire a lawyer.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military
Languages: Yanganese (Tagalog/Bisaya mixed), Spanish

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:52 pm

EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Big brained monkeys
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 13, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Big brained monkeys » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:01 pm

shouldn't Germany also be held for war crimes to their excessive use of chemical weapons
why you should join the monkeys
1. you get to touch grass I know you get to beat: try to touch grass 99% challenge impossible
the
2. your iq increases rapidly why? easy is because humans are social animals and 1 person's iq is a lot smaller then 10 peoples iq combined
3.is monkeys are cool
final but not last bananas are yummy

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Defense of Kaiser

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:02 pm

In my defense, what I used does not compare to what the enemy emperor himself did with his people, I offered 2 peace agreements and they were all rejected, I only stopped the war because I had no one backing me, hey mustard gas was modified , to dissipate more quickly, and cause less death, if they weren't modified at all. forest and city would be isolated and more than 10 million would die.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:02 pm

Big brained monkeys wrote:shouldn't Germany also be held for war crimes to their excessive use of chemical weapons

Yes, don’t you see the top of the post? I said how Germany used mustard gas.

Founder of the ADTO, and Member of The KTO, UCN, VA, SATA, ATO, FWC, POID and DAD.

Big brained monkeys
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 13, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Big brained monkeys » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:03 pm

ok
why you should join the monkeys
1. you get to touch grass I know you get to beat: try to touch grass 99% challenge impossible
the
2. your iq increases rapidly why? easy is because humans are social animals and 1 person's iq is a lot smaller then 10 peoples iq combined
3.is monkeys are cool
final but not last bananas are yummy

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:03 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:In my defense, what I used does not compare to what the enemy emperor himself did with his people, I offered 2 peace agreements and they were all rejected, I only stopped the war because I had no one backing me, hey mustard gas was modified , to dissipate more quickly, and cause less death, if they weren't modified at all. forest and city would be isolated and more than 10 million would die.

It doesn’t matter if what the emperor did was worse. You still commited war crimes by using chemical weapons.

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Punishments Utquiagvik Wants

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:07 pm

Germany- All chemical weapons forcibly seized, help repair war damage.
Warriorium- Leader should have to pay out of pocket for the damage caused to Kong Kong.
Kamchatska- Leader should be executed for being responsible for a million civilian deaths.
America- Leader should be removed from position and have to pay for war damage.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:07 pm

This could have been resolved if the Americans had not, had declared war, and let others fight, the emperor literally enslaved millions and sent 5 million (total) to death in gas, and the gas was to block the advance, we don't think , who would literally commit suicide in the gas.
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:13 pm

Okay Kamchatska, What’s your defense? You better have a really good one, because your leaders life is on the line.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:13 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Germany- All chemical weapons forcibly seized, help repair war damage.
Warriorium- Leader should have to pay out of pocket for the damage caused to Kong Kong.
Kamchatska- Leader should be executed for being responsible for a million civilian deaths.

Xi Feng accepts these terms as just.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:22 pm

I refuse, I demand that the opposing government pay fines for slavery and for the destruction of an entire city for simple personal protection.

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:24 pm

Updated terms, we now also want to punish Warriorium for slavery (which isn’t a war crime, but still needs punishment.) We reccomend for the punishment to simply be all slaves be released and for all of the slaves to be payed with $1000 dollars cash. Even with these new terms, we still want to punish the German Government for their use of chemical weapons. We need more input from the international community before Germany is off the hook.

There is now proof that Kamchatska also used Napalm in Warriorium. Along with the already placed punishment of execution of the Kamchatkan Leader, Utquiagvik also wants all chemical weapons to be seized from Kamchatska.
Last edited by Utquiagvik on Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:31 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Updated terms, we now also want to punish Warriorium for slavery (which isn’t a war crime, but still needs punishment.) We reccomend for the punishment to simply be all slaves be released and for all of the slaves to be payed with $1000 dollars cash. Even with these new terms, we still want to punish the German Government for their use of chemical weapons. We need more input from the international community before Germany is off the hook.

There is now proof that Kamchatska also used Napalm in Warriorium. Along with the already placed punishment of execution of the Kamchatkan Leader, Utquiagvik also wants all chemical weapons to be seized from Kamchatska.

thousand dollars does not compensate for how badly treated and oppressed they were, the price should be more than 100 thousand dollars, this value does not change their economy at all.

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:32 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:
Utquiagvik wrote:Updated terms, we now also want to punish Warriorium for slavery (which isn’t a war crime, but still needs punishment.) We reccomend for the punishment to simply be all slaves be released and for all of the slaves to be payed with $1000 dollars cash. Even with these new terms, we still want to punish the German Government for their use of chemical weapons. We need more input from the international community before Germany is off the hook.

thousand dollars does not compensate for how badly treated and oppressed they were, the price should be more than 100 thousand dollars, this value does not change their economy at all.

We can’t pay 100,000 to each individual slave, that’s just unrealistic. I propose that we pay them each $1000, find them a home and find them a good job where they can make choices about their work.

Awqnia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2022

Postby Awqnia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:35 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Okay Kamchatska, What’s your defense? You better have a really good one, because your leaders life is on the line.

Listen you don't have to go that far...
If you execute him, expect a war.
It's not right. Best he should get is a large fine. He's a goodman.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:35 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:thousand dollars does not compensate for how badly treated and oppressed they were, the price should be more than 100 thousand dollars, this value does not change their economy at all.

We can’t pay 100,000 to each individual slave, that’s just unrealistic. I propose that we pay them each $1000, find them a home and find them a good job where they can make choices about their work.

100 thousand dollars, even after being separated from their families, tortured, repressed, beaten for not wanting to help the government, and left in filthy places, this is truly inhumane.
Or $100,000 or $50,000, which is more substantial?
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The free city of Kravolec
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:36 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:thousand dollars does not compensate for how badly treated and oppressed they were, the price should be more than 100 thousand dollars, this value does not change their economy at all.

about those slaves.....i may or may not have bought them all

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:36 pm

Awqnia wrote:
Utquiagvik wrote:Okay Kamchatska, What’s your defense? You better have a really good one, because your leaders life is on the line.

He’s not a good man, he killed a million people in his violent attacks in Kong Kong. He should be executed for killing that many people. Why does he deserve to live if he killed so many innocents? At the very least, he should be removed from his position.
Last edited by Utquiagvik on Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kamchatska
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamchatska » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:38 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Germany- All chemical weapons forcibly seized, help repair war damage.

Germany?, ok.
Warriorum, ok.
Kamchatska?, ok let’s read this one…EXECUTED?

I’m sorry what?, Our king wasn’t even in charge of the invasion, he simply declared the war, it was technically the Minister of Militaries fault if anything, he authorized and made the plans.
Last edited by Kamchatska on Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kamchatska is located in Eastern Siberia, the country has a population of 3.7 Million, the Countries Strong Economy is at 316.4 Billion GDP, with he Large City of Viktorgrad being the Capital, and the country is lead by its Current President, Petya Makarov.

NS Stats no Canon

The Viktorgrad Times: - Horrible Volcanic Eruptions take place, many lives ruined

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:38 pm

Kamchatska wrote:

Germany?, ok.
Warriorum, ok.

You caused by far the most civilian casualties out of anybody, so that’s why your punishment is so severe. The million civilians casualties were caused mainly by you. Okay, I’m updating my terms. All 4 leaders accused here should be at the very least removed from their position.
Last edited by Utquiagvik on Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kamchatska
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamchatska » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:39 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:
Kamchatska wrote:Germany?, ok.
Warriorum, ok.

You caused by far the most civilian casualties out of anybody, so that’s why your punishment is so severe. The million civilians casualties were caused mainly by you.

If anything blame my minister of military
(Read my above post for more info)

EDIT: We’ll, I guess you could remove the king from position…but I’m gonna keep him the same, because I like the name I came up with, so I’ll just pretend the guy is the NEW king.
Last edited by Kamchatska on Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kamchatska is located in Eastern Siberia, the country has a population of 3.7 Million, the Countries Strong Economy is at 316.4 Billion GDP, with he Large City of Viktorgrad being the Capital, and the country is lead by its Current President, Petya Makarov.

NS Stats no Canon

The Viktorgrad Times: - Horrible Volcanic Eruptions take place, many lives ruined

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:40 pm

Kamchatska wrote:

Germany?, ok.
Warriorum, ok.

I’m sorry what?, Our king wasn’t even in charge of the invasion, he simply declared the war, it was technically the Minister of Militaries fault if anything, he authorized and made the plans.

Oh okay then, sorry, I didn’t know.

The King of Kamchatka should still expect some punishment for not stopping the minister of militaries from committing these atrocities, and that punishment will likely be condolences to the victims families and paying for the damage.

The Minister Of Militaries is to be executed.
Last edited by Utquiagvik on Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Awqnia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2022

Postby Awqnia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:40 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:
Awqnia wrote:

He’s not a good man, he killed a million people in his violent attacks in Kong Kong. He should be executed for killing that many people. Why does he deserve to live if he killed so many innocents? At the very least, he should be removed from his position.

Those people were brain washed lunatics. Give them a break

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents